Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,542 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG (23278 Views)

Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot / FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun / Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by Habeyy(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2016
bashydemy:
A proof of where the Govt said Maduwkwe return 90billiom?
why asking me? did buhari's government release d name and amount of loot recovered to the public?
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by bashydemy(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2016
Habeyy:
why asking me? did buhari's government release d name and amount of loot recovered to the public?

You seem to be confused, You said Maduekwe returned #90billion and i ask you for the source of your information is that too hard for you to dig out?
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by Izonpikin: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2016
bashydemy:

Hahahhaa i swear to slap you dey hungry me, So now na imagination you dey not physical something. How about you just draw conclusion that you are having brain problem?
then why have they being shouting corruption and recovery since the start of their administration..chasing denzieni from pillar to post like any sound economy thrives on money recovery..

No blue print by the archaic administration to generate revenue and jobs for the populace..dullards everywhere
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by Ken4Christ: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2016
78 billion naira and 3 million dollars have been recovered. 9 billion dollars cannot be accessed according to Lai Mohammed. He should tell us how much of the Abacha loot has been returned. He should also tell us, how much more money is still under investigation. What about the 51 trillion naira oil revenue generated during GEJ government?

My guess is this. This government is not honest. They give one figure today and tomorrow you hear another totally different figure.

I have the belief that most of the recovered loot has been diverted for his Islamic agenda. To put Hausa language on Facebook could cost billions probably. Facebook boss is a business man. He did not come to Nigeria for a pleasure trip. Who introduced Hausa language to him. How can you know the uniqueness of a language you don't understand?

Southerners wake up. Our money is being diverted for other purposes. So, they are now coming up with figures far different from their original claims so no one will suspect them. One thing I know. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.

Any government that is not transparent and honest is also corrupt.

Lai Mohammed should also tell us how much they have generated within the period in power.

At one time, they said they will use the recovered loot to fund next year budget. Now the recovered loot is not enough to revive the economy.

May God deliver us from wicked and corrupt leaders.
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by excel101(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2016
bashydemy:

To knock you head dey hungry me i swear, Where do you want him to see money to run the economy when your brothers are bombing pipelines?
PMB's assistant dullard. Were they not aware of the state of the treasury b4 their empty campaign promises. For ur info, PMB's second year in office has started running.
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by bashydemy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
then why have they being shouting corruption and recovery since the start of their administration..chasing denzieni from pillar to post like any sound economy thrives on money recovery..

No blue print by the archaic administration to generate revenue and jobs for the populace..dullards everywhere
Well the govt just beeing open to Nigerians about how people loot this country dry under last administrations and how they are being able to recover some money and how much have been recover so far and also the money have been spent. I guess this is the kind of Govt we want, Govt with 100% transparency.. If it were to be under that fedora man na only recover we go dey here we wont know what happen to the money again.
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by bashydemy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
excel101:
PMB's assistant dullard. Were they not aware of the state of the treasury b4 their empty campaign promises. For ur info, PMB's second year in office has started running.

hahaha I swer you go still collect invisible slap..Lol... So because APC are aware of the state of the treasury they should allow PDP to continue ruining the country? Those promise was made thinking whatever the country is getting from crude oil will be enough to manage the economy, But since your brothers started bombing promising to cripple the economy what do you want the Govt to do?

Don't Operation crocodile smile is dealing with them and by the time we deal with your brothers, Nigerians will know PMB mean well for the masses.
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by gabe: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
PHIPEX:
No sir, we are in a recession because we have a govt that does not know what to do to stimulate growth. The current price of crude is same to what it sold when Yaradua was in power and to counter the effect of drop in price Yaradua made peace with Militants in order to increase volume of sale. But King Buhari chose to war with militants thus losing both the price and volume.
What is the relationship between low price of crude and high price of GarrI and rice? The gov't is confused simple.
Growth measures the INCREASE in MARKET VALUE of goods and services(adjusted for inflation) produced in a country within a certain period (wiki). Nigeria's major export is crude which depreciated sharply in price and volume produced. Even if we pump GEJ era volumes of 1.6-2 million bpd, we would still be in a recession, because our major product has lost market value.
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by Izonpikin: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
bashydemy:
Well the govt just beeing open to Nigerians about how people loot this country dry under last administrations and how they are being able to recover some money and how much have been recover so far and also the money have been spent. I guess this is the kind of Govt we want, Govt with 100% transparency.. If it were to be under that fedora man na only recover we go dey here we wont know what happen to the money again.
so you think under this administration there isnt a monumental looting of our treasury??

wake up mr man and stop being jejune...what dirty 100 percent transparency...you are really a tricked zombie... grin grin grin grin
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by OreMI22: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
[size=17pt]How much was recovered?

Where is the money and who is keeping it?

Why are you so secretive on how much was recovered and who is keeping the money?

We know you corrupt basterds have already looted the recovered loot.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by bashydemy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
so you think under this administration there isnt a monumental looting of our treasury??

wake up mr man and stop being jejune...what dirty 100 percent transparency...you are really a tricked zombie... grin grin grin grin
Please tell me what i dont know, Who are those that are looting the treasury under this Govt? Who them born well to even make the move?
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by Izonpikin: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
bashydemy:
Please tell me what i dont know, Who are those that are looting the treasury under this Govt? Who them born well to even make the move?
so you're still being naive...dey there make pant dey wear you...you be small pikin??

cheesy
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by Sinkills: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
mrvitalis:

Please that was not what neither me nor lai was saying

We only have 78bn and 3 Million dollars from recovered found so it can be used to turn the economy around. .. That's it hope u understand? ?

Then I went futhere to explain why there is no quick fix to our problem and why it will take years to get out of this...

If only u listened in those economics classes
Sorry, the truth is that the FG, Mr Lai and your humble self are only interested in shifting blames to the immediate past government as you see failure staring you on the face. But if there is any little achievement, even the one you are not directly responsible for, you are quick to claim credit for it. Your propaganda can not sustain you for long. Campaigns and elections are long over. Face governance squarely or resign. We need a government with solutions, not excuses. Enough!
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by Sinkills: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
obailala:
Oga Vita, you know the strategy sometimes na just to follow the mumu dem dey curse buhari. Expending energy trying to explain any sense into some people (especially post election trauma victims and especially in these days of hunger) is a futile task. Just go with the flow, because na only people wey get sense you fit preach sense to.
My friend, enough if this 'post election trauma victims' propaganda. If there are people who are after abusing the president, I am not one of them. I am only interested in the government working to solve the problems instead of blames, blames and more blames. But what I see is a government that is not sincere, that has nothing to offer, that rode to power via propaganda and want to continue on that election mood till 2019 while the economy goes into shambles and people suffer untold hardship. Let us see what plans they have. Let them eschew politics and face governance squarely. It is fanatical and sentimental supporters like you that make the government not to sit up. May be you are even a paid propaganda agent. Those who voted for president Buhari are also suffering from this recourse to blame game instead of serious governance. May God help you to repent I J N, Amen.
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by excel101(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
bashydemy:

hahaha I swer you go still collect invisible slap..Lol... So because APC are aware of the state of the treasury they should allow PDP to continue ruining the country? Those promise was made thinking whatever the country is getting from crude oil will be enough to manage the economy, But since your brothers started bombing promising to cripple the economy what do you want the Govt to do?

Don't Operation crocodile smile is dealing with them and by the time we deal with your brothers, Nigerians will know PMB mean well for the masses.
Hungry man, stay there and be debating about nothing with empty stomach. Until u transit its then we'll confirm the cause.
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by excel101(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
bashydemy:
Mumu, so you don't know that attempted loot is looting? What do you got to say about Hon. Dogara and other APC's House of Rep members padding of the budget?
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by obailala(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sinkills:
My friend, enough if this 'post election trauma victims' propaganda. If there are people who are after abusing the president, I am not one of them. I am only interested in the government working to solve the problems instead of blames, blames and more blames. But what I see is a government that is not sincere, that has nothing to offer, that rode to power via propaganda and want to continue on that election mood till 2019 while the economy goes into shambles and people suffer untold hardship. Let us see what plans they have. Let them eschew politics and face governance squarely. It is fanatical and sentimental supporters like you that make the government not to sit up. May be you are even a paid propaganda agent. Those who voted for president Buhari are also suffering from this recourse to blame game instead of serious governance. May God help you to repent I J N, Amen.
There is a very clear difference between a person criticising a government and a person who is just wailing and throwing irrational childish tantrums. I can assure you that I only mock the latter.
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by mikolo80: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
refreshrate:

Oga make up your mind is it 16yrs yours tackling or 56?
All join
Failure na failure
Since Independence
It's the same people
Same electorate
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by mikolo80: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
refreshrate:

Oga make up your mind is it 16yrs yours tackling or 56?
All join
Failure na failure
Since Independence
It's the same people
Same electorate
Same laziness
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by bashydemy(m): 12:22am On Sep 04, 2016
excel101:
Hungry man, stay there and be debating about nothing with empty stomach. Until u transit its then we'll confirm the cause.

Show me any of my comment where i complain of being hungry, You and your lots are the one complaining of hunger now.
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by bashydemy(m): 12:25am On Sep 04, 2016
excel101:
Mumu, so you don't know that attempted loot is looting? What do you got to say about Hon. Dogara and other APC's House of Rep members padding of the budget?
Did they succeed? IOf it where to be under ineffectual baboon we won't even hear about it..
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by HirstMOG(m): 12:29am On Sep 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

Hope read that's.. is it not the same 78hbn that's it's there?? Hope u can read... so what's the lie

who is or was your English teacher??
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by mrvitalis(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2016
HirstMOG:

who is or was your English teacher??
Lol auto correct... U should know that
Re: Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG by Splashme: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
damola311:
That is if there is really any recovered money....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku / Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members / Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.