Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) (19688 Views)

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by saaedlee: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2016

Akwa Ibom is a really blessed and awesomely amazing state, with a variety of culture, cuisine, fun spots and truly great people. We are a ready spot for work and play with highly motivated skilled and semi-skilled workforce and don't forget, we also have the best opportunities for investment that serves to boost the economy of the Nigerian Nation.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjDqnc4GUig

Make plans to visit and experience Akwa Ibom for Yourself and join us as we arise of the faith that we are a people created for greatness. We look forward to birthing great things with you. Welcome!

Source
https://ukeyibio..com.ng/2016/09/the-beauty-of-akwa-ibom.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
Cool!
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by veekid(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
shocked beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by dogstyle007(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
hmmmm
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
Proudly Ibibio Chic

19 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by intercom: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
that is my state. future hope of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by kenbee(f): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
It took a visionary leader for Akwa Ibom to be where they are today,
Nigeria needs a Visionary leader now than ever before! Not Grandpa!

7 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by MrHighSea: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dakkadda but already Akwa Ibom STOOD OUT

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Codes151(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
No waste your data! Dem dey promote song dey find pay from govt! Olebruku! Ta! Akwa ibom this akwa ibom that! I don go places, and am from akwa ibom, outside akwa ibom I don go, out naija I try, ta! Akwa ibom try compared to other lower developed states, yes! But notin giv us so abeg stf. Dem build stadium finish,I made mouth only to discovered how much he spend, used and claim to build a staduim! Such amout I expected to see old trafford! Since then, I start to shut up! My people sha! Just slap them with money

5 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
[size=18pt] useless state sad[/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by NameChecker: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Whao

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nellybank(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Pls is Eket not part of akwa ibom state? So many bad roads, no light, no government impact and u are here showcasing a small section of uyo to deceive the whole world

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Divinehenrich(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Akwa Abasi State.

Eket also deserve more govt presence in terms of road rehabilitations, standard market, sports centre, 5 star international standard hotel and tourists centres etc

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Opharhe: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Akwa-Ibom Ayaya
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Codes151(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Proudly Ibibio Chic
the girl on your dp is my very close friend! Please change it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Codes151(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nellybank:
Pls is Eket not part of akwa ibom state? So many bad roads, no light, no government impact and u are here showcasing a small section of uyo to deceive the whole world
uyo way no get nothing to contribute! Taking all th cash for my town to love-vendor uyo...smh...

No traffic light!, just checkout enen ekpene road self.... apology
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by mrsdroppy: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
wow
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nellybank(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
I can see how useful ur taraba state is to nigeria. Mumu
searchiing4love:
[size=18pt] useless state sad[/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fije stwate...
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
Akpabio the best ex governor.

But nah Akwa ibom food sweet me pass.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by taurus21: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
With all due respect I expected to see more, not too impressed with what's up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by kenbee(f): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
Codes151:
the girl on your dp is my very close friend! Please change it.
busted!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Willgates(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Proudly Ibibio Chic
mbakara
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol. The song no sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Mznaett: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Abasi susungõ o sa afo anam na nto Akwa Ibom o grin

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nellybank(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
My broda no be only enen ekpene o... D whole of Eket is down. I mean oil city
Codes151:
uyo way no get nothing to contribute! Taking all th cash for my town to love-vendor uyo...smh...

No traffic light!, just checkout enen ekpene road self.... apology

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Akwa-Ibom Ayaya.
Very cool and peaceful state.
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
currently serving there, we are famished over here. Gov.Udom no dy try, Cut our allawee from 10k to 4900 everything for markets just dy increase. in all we give thanks sha!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Calebosko(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Proudly Ibibio Chic
where 4 ibibio?that kind bwest need attention
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by ifeanyi317(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
all na propaganda jare nuffing special road zero
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nellybank:
Akwa-Ibom is not heaven.
They are tryin to keep up the pace of being developed.
Xo lagos no get rough areas too abi?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet / Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me / ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.