Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) (19711 Views)

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by gentlegenius(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
missyadorable:

You are a disgrace! @ ur pix
They say she's using another person's pix. But I don't know what she aims to achieve with such indecent dp.
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by bullseye90(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ranks007:

Nko umu sanake efet udogho eyen ibibio...yem afong se ufok idem amekop?

Ku ben ke iyat esit?

Love ya!

Word. Seconded. I am also an akwa ibomite. pls promote akwa ibom DECENTLY. Don't let ppl especially NCAN members to view akwa ibomites wrongly. I hope u r not trying to please the Vaseline crew though? you know wat I mean. U look good though but dress well mbok
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by gentlegenius(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
LIAR angry
Everyone is complaining about your pix. You have to do something about it... Mbok kusuene nnyin aba.
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by gentlegenius(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
bullseye90:

Word. Seconded. I am also an aka ibomite. pls promote akwa ibom DECENTLY. Don't let ppl especially NCAN members to view akwa ibomites wrongly. I hope u r not trying to please the Vaseline crew though? you know wat I mean. U look good though cool
I think you are quoting the wrong person
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by bullseye90(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
gentlegenius:

I think you are quoting the wrong person

I know who am quoting. I was supporting his post by saying word, hope u know war that means. I also seconded it a way of reinforcing my support for d post I quoted.I hope u get me now?
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by gentlegenius(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
bullseye90:

I know who am quoting. I was supporting his post by saying word, hope u know war that means. I also seconded it a way of reinforcing my support for d post I quoted.I hope u get me now?
Yeah... I got you, but wouldn't it be better to quote that idiot so that she'll get to read it? As it stands now, she may never read that quote of yours.
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by tempest01(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Make Udom dey there dey break egusi....make e no develop eket senatorial district like Akpabio work on IK and Uyo
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by comrChris(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
uyo try but that city is highly overrated, was there last week and being my first time I was expecting something better base on what I have been seeing online but was disappointed, though the city try small,Enugu is still way ahead of it
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
nigerianvenom:

How much ur state government dey pay corpers
e-warrior alert, no b only us Corper dy feel am sha even ur kinsmen are not left out so chill.lol
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Calebosko:
da owo men mkpo dakada afo do ka ko,udom inama yak ofon
udom e try ke nte ked, utom anana ke akwa ibom, afid awo efehe eka Ph ye Lagos for survival.
Eko oni baje o
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
PETUK:
your parents are useless not Akwa Ibom
hahahaha the guy is suffering from my username/moniker.
Mkpo amia.
Champella were art thou? Udia aduk isong o
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
comrChris:
uyo try but that city is highly overrated, was there last week and being my first time I was expecting something better base on what I have been seeing online but was disappointed, though the city try small,Enugu is still way ahead of it
i be uyo boy. Don't mind the media. Akwa ibom state is overhyped
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2016
George2016:

Akwa Ibom is a peaceful State and their indigens do welcome visitors and accept them with open heart.

Please note that Ex-Governor Obong Victor Attah fought for the money and Ex-Governor Bar. Godswill Akpabio made good used of the money in his capacity to bring Akwa Ibom State to where it is today.

I hope the Current Governor will not disappoint his people as the current President of Nigeria is disappointing the good people of Nigeria.

Word.
Abasi Mmi Udiong fien eti eti.
Governor Victor Attah is indeed a legend
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 03, 2016
pearlygirly:
since u wer born hav u ever paid tax to d govt for d betterment of ur godforsaken state?
don't mind the mediocre oriented ingrate from the origin of brown roof republic.
Meanwhile Bae abadie? Aba mmo ke uyo? Mkpa ma ya e relate personally o

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2016
popizaino:
it's set the pace and yours honourably follows .
sets the pace for jujuers and rapists and all criminals from the notorious brown roof republic
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 03, 2016
missyadorable:

Just imagine o
Esuk ese sangha ntoro esuene idem
ado awoden o.
Abadie? Mmo ke uyo ke afo aba? Mkpa mma ya e meet ke any rendezvous of your choice
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2016
victorjoe:

With all due respect, SHARAPPP!!! Ukang nyin isongho! Mbok ebo unam ikot ami akip inua.
lol na so. Yak asanga anam ndisime uyom.
Idiok esit.
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 03, 2016
Snowangel4:
I love that state and I am going to serve dia by grace of God
Bornu Maidugri is your portion
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Sweetyie(f): 6:01am On Sep 03, 2016
Codes151:
uyo way no get nothing to contribute! Taking all th cash for my town to love-vendor uyo...smh...

No traffic light!, just checkout enen ekpene road self.... apology
Happy Birthday
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
Bornu Maidugri is your portion

y are u so frustrated....
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Calebosko(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
udom e try ke nte ked, utom anana ke akwa ibom, afid awo efehe eka Ph ye Lagos for survival.
Eko oni baje o
na so brother
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by blezynetym(f): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Well done, good work, God bless the federal republic of Akwa Ibom State
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Codes151(m): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
OKorowanta:

Dem build stadium for una u dey calculate how much dem spend.
Go other states and see.
Start to count fowl teeth na.
I'm not concerned about the music.
You should be proud of the visionary leader God bless your state with.
B4 them go see person like akpabio again,e go hard.
oga forget that thing
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Codes151(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
chei..u harsh oooo...u juz cast sansa for person garri ooo..na bad thing make person get inferiority complex for urside?person nor fit use ur friend denge pose againkwontiniu! grin
abi! I Bleep up be dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Codes151(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sweetyie:

Happy Birthday
turn up for the party
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Codes151(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sweetyie:

Happy Birthday
turn up
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by nigerianvenom(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2016
Phinity318:

e-warrior alert, no b only us Corper dy feel am sha even ur kinsmen are not left out so chill.lol
I asked u a simple question
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2016
nigerianvenom:
I asked u a simple question
yes, Enugu dy pay
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by popizaino(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
sets the pace for jujuers and rapists and all criminals from the notorious brown roof republic
when the brown roof was been put in place you weren't worth to be called an hamlet .everything you mentioned is peculiar to akwa ibom including mammy spirit. less I forget don't affect us with the latter.
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
popizaino:
when the brown roof was been put in place you weren't worth to be called an hamlet .everything you mentioned is peculiar to akwa ibom including mammy spirit. less I forget don't affect us with the latter.
lol egbon no mind me o. So wad up you dey Ibadan? You hail from there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet / 10 Things About Living Abroad: No Turning Back / Engaged Man Dies In Accident In Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.