Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) (44302 Views)

IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by akokaite(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
SEBAT (Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu) again in Ondo? Must u b evrywhere SEBAT Sir SEBAT in Lagos, Ogun, Osun, even presidency level. hunmm
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by provider20: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Benjom:
It is well.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by richcookie(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
What a bunch of fools. A well-ruled country should at least have one first class hospital for those with money to visit and be treated. Dummies always running to Britain for health treatment. Colonial mentality and lack of imagination as a leader. Europeans must think we're the stupidest people on earth for not being able to organize basic infrastructures for the benefit of the people at large.

President gets sick he runs to London for treatment

Governor gets sick he runs to London for treatment

Regular folk gets sick he/she lacks the funds to run to London.

After many years of independence, our so-called leaders are still behaving and thinking like servants to the former colonial masters.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by no1madman(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
fuckkkkkkkkkkk u and die!
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by MamaletASO: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
GenBloodykiIler:
Tinubu is a bastard
Why?? that's a foul language. don't use it in public. okay. Try to learn manners. OK.. I wonder if you have parent DAT can teach you etiquette.
Learn how to speak in public, okay. Be wise
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by Paperwhite(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2016
GenBloodykiIler:
[s][/s]

she refused to be an irredeemable zombie she deals with reality not blind support and childish support like you guys.
i bet you you didn't even support or championed cpc/apc course even 1/10 like berem/Beremx did as far as 2007 till date.

no reasonable person who's a primary consumer will support this government and i bet you there are millions of Beremx out there regretting their votes for the useless incompetent, docile and dumb administration, Keneking, FastShipping, 98990 or whatever the number is that moniker grin was one of staunch supporter here but boy this is reality and is staring at even at you. you guys takes your consolation from blaming Gej which is already stale even lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard knows that.

if you're still supporting this useless administration it's either

a. your family is forking rich and you careless about what others feel (selfish)

b. you're not living in this country (careless)

c. you're a bigot and an immature brain (sees reality as igbo vs yoruba supremacy or apc vs pdp stuff)

d. you're a zombie (no comments) grin

e. you're direct or indirectly a benefactor of this useless government (paid supporters man must wack)

a characteristics of a zombie reality is heating hard but too coward in nature to admit it

he/she knows the koko, admits it but you'll see him/her say something like "yes Buhari administration is bad but Gej was never an option" grin

and i ask ooo
Gej was never an option yet things were cheaper rice was 9k foreign ooo local was between 5-6k (confirmed by me)
people were happy
dangote was African richest (the vodoo economy that made dangote such rich and things easy)
dollars was max of 210 and always fall down (today dollars don't even think of falling down)
people were very happy and investors where trooping into Nigeria like crazy
Nigeria was ranked among China in terms of fastest growing economy (CNN also fall for the so called voodoo economy wonderful!!! NOI was a genius scammer cheesy )

so many great things like the return of rice pyramid which Buhari could not hide his admiration for the wonderful achievement in agriculture sector of Gej

we are all happy back then

but someone will say Gej was never an option just to justify his/her stupidity for voting a visionless bastard.
well we prefer that "no option" era not this change era grin
Guy I feel you wella. God punish all these zombies I tell you.They are the problem of Nigeria at present.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings / Underage Children Caught Voting In Yobe State - Pictures / President Tinubu Meets Kwankwaso In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.