Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,544 members, 7,857,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) (44310 Views)

IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by DropShot: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2016
[s]
Beremx:
Hope he's aware that his airline is on the verge of collapsing? All thanks to Buhari
[/s]
Wailing is allowed but with common sense devoid of emotions and sentiments!

Morning!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by GenBloodykiIler: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2016
DropShot:
[s]

Morning!
[/s]
Zombiesm is not allowed

get that and face reality

i heard you also fall in my category of people that supports this government still
you're not living in Nigeria right?
if yes then you're very very wicked and no nairalander should take you serious anymore

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by Izonpikin: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]

Morning!
beremx knows deep down the truth reason for her comment..

You think you got common sense abi more than her.??...just keep up with your sycophancy..just don't be around naija when hungry persons start lynching proponents of this administration's incompetence..

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by GenBloodykiIler: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
beremx knows deep down the truth reason for her comment..

You think you got common sense abi more than her.??...just keep up with your sycophancy..just don't be around naija when hungry persons start lynching proponents of this administration's incompetence..
bro the guy you're talking to does not live in Nigeria so stop wasting your saliva.
He's very wicked and insensitive..

who else does not see this naked reality
this suffering is real and it does not select sides nor party.
kudos to people like Beremx, Keneking, etc for acknowledging the reality that shows that she's far from sycophants some people accused her of back then

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by GenBloodykiIler: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2016
omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka
viewing grin
shuoo !!!!

SeverusSnape come and see our own omenka ooooooo
He's back grin

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by batstan(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2016
GenBloodykiIler:
[s][/s]

she refused to be an irredeemable zombie she deals with reality not blind support and childish support like you guys.
i bet you you didn't even support or championed cpc/apc course even 1/10 like berem/Beremx did as far as 2007 till date.

no reasonable person who's a primary consumer will support this government and i bet you there are millions of Beremx out there regretting their votes for the useless incompetent, docile and dumb administration, Keneking, FastShipping, 98990 or whatever the number is that moniker grin was one of staunch supporter here but boy this is reality and is staring at even at you. you guys takes your consolation from blaming Gej which is already stale even lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard knows that.

if you're still supporting this useless administration it's either

a. your family is forking rich and you careless about what others feel (selfish)

b. you're not living in this country (careless)

c. you're a bigot and an immature brain (sees reality as igbo vs yoruba supremacy or apc vs pdp stuff)

d. you're a zombie (no comments) grin

e. you're direct or indirectly a benefactor of this useless government (paid supporters man must wack)

a characteristics of a zombie reality is heating hard but too coward in nature to admit it

he/she knows the koko, admits it but you'll see him/her say something like "yes Buhari administration is bad but Gej was never an option" grin

and i ask ooo
Gej was never an option yet things were cheaper rice was 9k foreign ooo local was between 5-6k (confirmed by me)
people were happy
dangote was African richest (the vodoo economy that made dangote such rich and things easy)
dollars was max of 210 and always fall down (today dollars don't even think of falling down)
people were very happy and investors where trooping into Nigeria like crazy
Nigeria was ranked among China in terms of fastest growing economy (CNN also fall for the so called voodoo economy wonderful!!! NOI was a genius scammer cheesy )

so many great things like the return of rice pyramid which Buhari could not hide his admiration for the wonderful achievement in agriculture sector of Gej

we are all happy back then

but someone will say Gej was never an option just to justify his/her stupidity for voting a visionless bastard.
well we prefer that "no option" era not this change era grin
The brainless killer.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by free2ryhme: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2016
Just wondering why some Nigerian leaders cannot have their vacation in the country. We have so many good places. Obasanjo I remembered designated Obudu Mountain Resort as destination of choice for vacation. Buhari can rebuild the city of Jos and you will see the amount of foreign revenue we will be getting from tourism. Right now the Western world is the destination of choice for Nigerians and their leaders. . We now take the needed and scarce dollar and pounds to the countries that have them already. What do I know man?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by buskie13(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2016
Beremx:
Hope he's aware that his airline is on the verge of collapsing? All thanks to Buhari
babe.,when did u turn a wailer?

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by progress69: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]

Morning!

I wonder why u people dey ans person wey obviously dey enjoy attention from wailers. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by sunnymaja(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Pidggin:
Why is this news? He is not a president, governor or LG chairman, he is not a government senior official so why should we care when he travels or returns

It is because of your little understand of what is called eminent personality. You don't need to be in government position before you are eminent personality

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by Beremx(f): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2016
GenBloodykiIler:
[s][/s]

she refused to be an irredeemable zombie she deals with reality not blind support and childish support like you guys.
i bet you you didn't even support or championed cpc/apc course even 1/10 like berem/Beremx did as far as 2007 till date.

no reasonable person who's a primary consumer will support this government and i bet you there are millions of Beremx out there regretting their votes for the useless incompetent, docile and dumb administration, Keneking, FastShipping, 98990 or whatever the number is that moniker grin was one of staunch supporter here but boy this is reality and is staring at even at you. you guys takes your consolation from blaming Gej which is already stale even lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard knows that.

a. your family is forking rich and you careless about what others feel (selfish)

c. you're a bigot and an immature brain (sees reality as igbo vs yoruba supremacy or apc vs pdp stuff)

e. you're direct or indirectly a benefactor of this useless government (paid supporters man must wack)

a characteristics of a zombie reality is heating hard but too coward in nature to admit it

he/she knows the koko, admits it but you'll see him/her say something like "yes Buhari administration is bad but Gej was never an option" grin

and i ask ooo
Gej was never an option yet things were cheaper rice was 9k foreign ooo local was between 5-6k (confirmed by me)
people were happy
dangote was African richest (the vodoo economy that made dangote such rich and things easy)
dollars was max of 210 and always fall down (today dollars don't even think of falling down)
Nigeria was ranked among China in terms of fastest growing economy (CNN also fall for the so called voodoo economy wonderful!!! NOI was a genius scammer cheesy )

so many great things like the return of rice pyramid which Buhari could not hide his admiration for the wonderful achievement in agriculture sector of Gej

but someone will say Gej was never an option just to justify his/her stupidity for voting a visionless bastard.
hahaaha!

nwokemm, i joined Nairaland in 2011 with my deactivated moniker, how then did i support CPC? My full participation in politics online started with APC.

get your facts right biko nna m. grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by Olukologia(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2016
He is fully concerned about the Gamemaster (Mimiko) brain. Nobody dares Iroko's political brain. Bleep jagaban

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by farajitwins(m): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2016
Trash trash trash
Tinubu is a bastard

May I ask you a question, Who is your father?

Omo ale alainiran yi
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by vislabraye(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Everybody needs a time out.

The Busiest man in the World, the President of the United States just got back from his vacation last week after resting for almost 2 weeks.

Tinubu is a party leader,not a political office holder,so I am curious why his absence from the public would make the nosy people think of his health first.

Make una no carry una bad Belle kill Tinubu abeg.

The nosy people are from his party
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by Beremx(f): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2016
Mynd44:

*sighs*

First Nation is not collapsing. They are suspending operations due to repair works on their aircrafts.

Please read beyond the headlines.
Is that what you were told? As long as it's Tinubu's airline, you don't expect them to tell you that the company is laying off workers and suspending flights due to the harsh economy. grin

How you take see am?

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by Sirbun: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2016
aresa:
The only concerned people are Igbos.

Useles people making up blogsite rubbish..
.. I think someone Need to caution this man. You have no right to call any Body useless and Ur Statement Show how stupid you are.. Am here to bash trivial bigots which you are One..i dont See a well meaning man calling his Fellow countryman useless this Show how naive and stupid you are

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by kunledegreat(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2016
GenBloodykiIler:
Tinubu is a bastard

If you have someone like Tinubu in your entire generation, your farther would have been able to afford a proper and quality education for you and your mother would have been able to feed you with brain-nourishing meals, and as a result, you wouldn't have written what you just did. But alas, an Animale you are and an Animale you remainga! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by kunledegreat(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Sirbun:
.. I think someone Need to caution this man. You have no right to call any Body useless and Ur Statement Show how stupid you are.. Am here to bash trivial bigots which you are One..i dont See a well meaning man calling his Fellow countryman useless this Show how naive and stupid you are

Nairaland is interesting tho. What you just accused someone of doing, you are doing the same. Someone is Useless, someone is Stupid and I am in Sane
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by rasheedmalik113: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2016
no jagaba no apc, wecome national political leader···
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by AntiWailer: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2016
Paperwhite:
Tinubu lost his political bearing since the CPC's faction of the APC put him to where he rightly belong.The nemesis of what he put Nigeria through must be seriously hunting him now. tongue

Why are u lieing to urself ?

Ok it makes u feel good.

Enjoy it.

The last time I checked he nominated the Vice president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

100% his decision
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by seguno2: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Everybody needs a time out.

The Busiest man in the World, the President of the United States just got back from his vacation last week after resting for almost 2 weeks.

Tinubu is a party leader,not a political office holder,so I am curious why his absence from the public would make the nosy people think of his health first.

Make una no carry una bad Belle kill Tinubu abeg.

No need for all that waste of energy and efforts.
Obo ni yio pa ara re - na monkey go kill imsef all by imsef only.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by muheezzzzz: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2016
I do not think venting our anger and frustration here on nairaland would change a thing, These so called Leaders know the economy is in recession, but the fact that their account poses a 7,8,9 digit, they do not care. the least we can do is to ask God to soften the heart of this Villians we call leaders and make Nigeria a better place once again.
God Bless ME!!!
God bless US !!!
God bless NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by Reference(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2016
Beremx:

He has an airline? How did he manage that. What business does this man do that has enabled such an investment.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by MicroBox: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2016
So Mr Segun Abraham thinks that Tinubu will make him win and not his God...
it's time they abolish political Godfatherism and believe in themselves and what they are going to do for people..
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by PentiumProf: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2016
aresa:
The only concerned people are Igbos.

Useles people making up blogsite rubbish..
Bigot araasaa leave ipods out of your madness.
Is ipod Sahara reporters that carried the news

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by TheNonce: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2016
angry
GenBloodykiIler:
[s][/s]

and i ask ooo
people were happy

Mynd44, lalasticlala, OAM4J and Seun!

This is the same moniker as that "hiredkiller". That was banned yesterday!

Out of his painment and vindictiveness he started following me yesterday! I don't even care about him but his blatant senselessness must be cured one way or the other!

Is this post not filled with further violations? And for him to have created a new moniker after being banned Is also a violation isn't it? Let me allow you all be the judge!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by TheNonce: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2016
GenBloodykiIler:
[s][/s]
Zombiesm is not allowed

get that and face reality

i heard you also fall in my category of people that supports this government still
you're not living in Nigeria right?
if yes then you're very very wicked and no nairalander should take you serious anymore

Mynd44!
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by GenBloodykiIler: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2016
[s]
kunledegreat:

If you have someone like Tinubu in your entire generation, your farther would have been able to afford a proper and quality education for you and your mother would have been able to feed you with brain-nourishing meals, and as a result, you wouldn't have written what you just did. But alas, an Animale you are and an Animale you remainga! lipsrsealed
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by GenBloodykiIler: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2016
[s]
TheNonce:
angry

Out of his painment and vindictiveness he started following me yesterday! I don't even care about him but his blatant senselessness must be cured one way or the other!

Is this post not filled with further violations? And for him to have created a new moniker after being banned Is also a violation isn't it? Let me allow you all be the judge!
[/s]
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by GenBloodykiIler: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2016
[s]
TheNonce:

Mynd44!
[/s]
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) by GenBloodykiIler: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2016
TheNonce:
angry

sir stop disturbing my mentions

why are you trying soo hard to manipulate the mods
Mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy is there no punishment for people trying to bully others?
for the records we both registered in this forum the same month cool same year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa" / Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal / President Tinubu Meets Kwankwaso In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.