Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos (77348 Views)

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2016
angryr
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Donexy16(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2016
PMWSpirit:
All I see is pointed shoe and well packaged pointed bobi

cc lala

You got good eyes bro.. Same things am seeing

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by adeusolu: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2016
This government will destroy this country. The woman is decently dressed just because theY can see her knees some Muslim women had the effrontery to deny her entry into a federal building..., I bet you from her name she is from the oil rich SS and some Muslims obstructed her entry into a build her money erected..,,,,her money even pays them.

A PRINCESS IS TREKKING AND BEGGARS ARE RIDING.... It must stop.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Elnino4ladies: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2016
See her strong face....lol
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2016
Those 2 lady officers were jus beefing coz dey can't do d same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by chigoizie7(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2016
Seriously, I don't understand Nigerians.

There was a rule, a rule that regulates dress code in an organisation, weather govt or private sectors.

1st of all, there was a rule, I think u should have respected that 1st
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by brightalo1010: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Madam go dress well and stop crying like a baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by thedarkside: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2016
ahhh...first love...the black-woman is sooo sweet and funny...cuteee.. grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by repogirl(f): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Is like they will soon pass a bill that all women in Nigeria should wear hijab that will reach the floor.

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by odiboroghene: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2016
Nawa 4 naija o
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by thedarkside: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2016
repogirl:
Is like they will soon pass a bill that all women in Nigeria should wear hijab that will reach the floor.

i would not even be against the hijab law sef..the way some of them dress today can cost road-accident....

if you know what i mean... wink
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by mackenzie007(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2016
These pictures were taken from a higher angle... M sure that if it were on the same level, you would be seeing her laps.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by George2016(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2016
My dear if they don`t allow you in, please go and change your dress.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Fedayeen02: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2016
rusher14:
There isn't much wrong with your dressing to be honest.
Your pictures however say you were quite enraged at the time abi na so your face be?

Sadly, I think the Immigration service took an extreme position on what should have mostly been for their staff on a member of the public they are employed to serve.

In any case, as we are often addressed the way we dress, we should always aspire to dress in moderation and within a bracket of decency.

There are fine margins but I don't think you overstepped.

My opinion.
The only sensible comment here

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by DaInferno(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2016
NaijaGoBetaWhen:
My Dear your dressing is out of point. go back home and dress like a decent matured lady from a decent home . Ladies imitating Kardashians , Rubbish unworldly life. Women got no shame again, time shall come women will be moving around necked on the road.

Women and Fashion be like Apc & lies grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy short like embarassed embarassed embarassed
THEY HAVE STARTED ALREADY cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Fedayeen02: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2016
chigoizie7:
Seriously, I don't understand Nigerians.

There was a rule, a rule that regulates dress code in an organisation, weather govt or private sectors.

1st of all, there was a rule, I think u should have respected that 1st
The rule was made for staffs and not visitors

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by chudyprince: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2016
Nwokem dress well
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by jerryfisher(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2016
PMWSpirit:

cc lala
even me

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Rexnegro(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2016
PMWSpirit:

cc lala
who Told You its a pointed bobi? You will be shocked that after removing the bra na olimpus has fallen down You go See next. I don't judge Nigeria girls/ladies bobi again until I See it without bra. most don lost their pride Tey Tey.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Tokziby: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2016
The officer realized that she was going to use the stairs and there is no way u can climb a staircase without revelations 101. Abeg Madam pack well joor, that place no be club. Zukerberg had meeting with the youths in Shirt and jeans, while he wore suit during his visit to Aso Rock. Different occasions calls for different dressing. If u can wear that to church and sit in the front row and Ushers no waylay you, then u can surely where it anywhere. I wonder how u will sit and not end up revealing things

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by chigoizie7(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
The rule was made for staffs and not visitors

Go back and check very well. It was made for everyone entering any of their offices, staff and visitors alike.

I could still remember the day I read such rules of the pages of a news paper. Days even b4 dis woman came complaining.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Ogeneronaldo: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2016
Last tym i checked,naija is a secular state n a democracy,y do we alwys bring religion into evrytin we do,wats ur busnes how ppl chos 2 dress demselvs,economy is dying;sorry,dead n dey r dere chasin shadows n promotin bigotry,we pretend alot,n we r d most devlish of all,does d dress stop buhari frm perfoming? Ndi ara

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Missmossy(f): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2016
Why are they suddenly crying foul

Ohhh suddenly they want to change everything, isn't this Nigeria anymore that people dress anyhow old women and young ladies alike. Such rubbish, now they want to make things better with all these rules.

It is well undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Princemanuel(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2016
Well given the rule of dress the way you want to be addressed... She didn't give a nice impression with that cape ....if she came to my house ill kick her out too
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2016
She's embarrassing herself
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2016
Creeping Sharia in action..in a free secular society, what's your business with the way this lady's dressed? Your laughter will soon turn sour when you start getting caned for drinking alcohol...ignorant people angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Princemanuel(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2016
Well given the rule of dress the way you want to be addressed... She didn't give a nice impression with that super hero gown and cape she got going on ....if she came to my house ill kick her out too undecided #continuesippinagbo
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by aloziedaya(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2016
YOUR DRESSING IS AGAINST ISLAM.
OR DON'T YOU KNOW WE ARE IN ISLAMIC REGIME IN 9JA.

SORRY DEAR.
ISLAM EQUALS TO BACKWARDNESS.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by ogyunging(m): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2016
LMAO!
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by abbeyty(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2016
even her which kind dress is this ? but that doesnt mean they should start dictating what an adult should wear

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by whitebeard(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2016
Woman open your eyes..they just legislated dressing...
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by jamace(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2016
mrmrmister:
grin grin pls WTF is she wearing??
Is it halloween already??
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! / I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.