Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Black People Should Learn To Love Themself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black People Should Learn To Love Themself (7302 Views)

OMG!! See This Two Sugar Mama's Servicing Themself (photos) / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / Things Every Man Should Learn To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2009
angry angry Black people should learn to love themself and stop dating white people. have you forgetten about your history? angry angry angry angry or do you hate your colour that you have to date a white to feel loved? angry
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2009
Haha a spinoff from the other thread. I agree with this point. Watch out for the male posters that will bash you and talk about preference. They have been brainwashed by the white media to think that black women are ugly. I wonder if they think their mothers/sisters/cousins/nieces are ugly too undecided
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Haha a spinoff from the other thread. I agree with this point. Watch out for the male posters that will bash you and talk about preference. They have been brainwashed by the white media to think that black women are ugly. I wonder if they think their mothers/sisters/cousins/nieces are ugly too undecided
thank you so much sister be blessed for posting the true.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
@sweetpie23.

Have u been sleeping? Honestly ur view is outdated.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

@sweetpie23.

Have u been sleeping? Honestly your view is outdated.
that is how they called people who talk the truth I hear that all the time. angry
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I can't believe that i'm reading that from u. Is that a joke or wat? Where in ur so called white media did u hear that? Honestly u shocked me now
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by MissyB1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2009
Who says Blacks date Whites JUST because
they hate being Blacks? undecided

Plus Yes, Preference is the Key word. Where is the problem in this? undecided
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by lannre(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
But love has no colour.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

that is how they called people who talk the truth I hear that all the time. angry

PPle like u are fueling the hatred that i see around thesedays, the world has moved on, pple see beyond skin colour, this is so sad that u judge pple based on skin colour.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2009
Missy B:

Who says Blacks date Whites JUST because
they hate being Blacks? undecided

Plus Yes, Preference is the Key word. Where is the problem in this? undecided

God bless, infact i'm very upset now reading this nonsense, i thought we knew better, unfortunately some of u are still living in the past
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

God bless, infact i'm very upset now reading this nonsense, i thought we knew better, unfortunately some of u are still living in the past
no some of us know our history. and I want my kids to look like me not mixed looking. angry
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

I can't believe that i'm reading that from u. Is that a joke or wat? Where in your so called white media did u hear that? Honestly u shocked me now
Yes the white media indirectly tells people dumb enough to believe it that they are not beautiful and some men unfortunately buy into the bullshit.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
I think we may have offended Justwise who probably has a white gf cheesy
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yes the white media indirectly tells people dumb enough to believe it that they are not beautiful and some men unfortunately buy into the bullshit.
some people are smart at least.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by MissyB1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

Ma Dear . . . When I read through the thread,
I fainted due to its evident ignorance. cheesy
I mean . . . .Do people still think like this? In 2009? shocked shocked
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

no some of us know our history. and I want my kids to look like me not mixed looking. angry

God!! When will u move on? Stop pasing on hatred to innocent kids, we can't keep living in the past. We all human beings, pple who judge others based on colour of skin are primitive, uneducated and very out of touch with reality.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
Missy B:

Ma Dear . . . When I read through the thread,
I fainted due to its evident ignorance. cheesy
I mean . . . .Do people still think like this? In 2009? shocked shocked

keep dating your white guy just hope your kids will look like you. not something you don't know.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

God!! When will u move on? Stop pasing on hatred to innocent kids, we can't keep living in the past. We all human beings, pple who judge others based on colour of skin are primitive, uneducated and very out of touch with reality.
am not living the past Goddammit, I just love my colour very much and am not ashamed to be black.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2009
Eyah, sorry eh, thatz not my history.

My heritage originated in Yorubaland and its still there cheesy

I'm sorry if you hate yourself sha cheesy  grin cheesy
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
Nobody is spewing hate in here we are just saying we should love and cherish our people.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
@ topic

Don't you think your African men are tired of your dependent attitude? You are always calling on them for help, but when it's their turn, they are forced to turn to someone (generally another man).

Step up your game and stop whining. Cooking and cleaning won't help you keep a man these days.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
FL Gators:

Eyah, sorry eh, thatz not my history.

My heritage originated in Yorubaland and its still there cheesy

I'm sorry if you hate yourself sha cheesy  grin cheesy
do you even get the topic? are you another self hater? undecided
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I think we may have offended Justwise who probably has a white gf cheesy

Yes i'm offened  not cos i got white gf now, yes i have dated some in the past and still have alot of them as friends. I don't have any reason to hate or bad mouth them.
Tell me where  in the media  u read or hear that? There are so many black sisters marrying white, good on them, they found love there and i wish them all the best. Marry whoever u fail inlove with not cos of skin colour.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Nobody is spewing hate in here we are just saying we should love and cherish our people.
more power to you.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
Don't African women get tired of nagging?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

am not living the past Goddammit, I just love my colour very much and am not ashamed to be black.

Obviously u are living in 1908, this is the type of thing i read from BNP website, pple who are full of hatred and insecurity.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

Yes i'm offened  not cos i got white gf now, yes i have dated some in the past and still have alot of them as friends. I don't have any reason to hate or bad mouth them.
Tell me where  in the media  u read or hear that? There are so many black sisters marrying white, good on them, they found love there and i wish them all the best. Marry whoever u fail inlove with not cos of skin colour.

The media message is subtle but there alright. The celebrated beauties are white or tanned or very light skinned with light eyes, long hair etc.

Nobody is insulting white women here so you are imagining things here.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
michelin89:

Don't African women get tired of nagging?
ask your mom that, am sure you will get an answer smiley
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

ask your mom that, am sure you will get an answer smiley

Was your mum dumped for a white woman?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

do you even get the topic? are you another self hater? undecided
do you get what you wrote up there?

Is my skin not black? Or was your eyes doing pana pana when you typed that?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
Guys chill you are hitting below the belt now cry
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

Obviously u are living in 1908, this is the type of thing i read from BNP website, pple who are full of hatred and insecurity.

I guess you are referring to yourself her. a man should marry a woman who can at least relate to his mom. but insecure fools like you are not in for that. you had rather settle for a white sluts with flat ass African men are just stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ADVANTAGES OF SMALL BOSOMS IN WOMEN / GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.