Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law (11613 Views)

If The Qur'an Affirms The Gospels, Then It Contradicts Itself / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by shadeyinka(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
ValentineMary:

And this was the wisdom that made him say that bats are birds, that we should kill stubborn kids, that we should kill unbelievers I guess u have a different definition for wisdom.

Science does not claim to be sure, that's why we still do research. But religion tells us that they are sure their creation story is right. Muslims think they are right, xtians think they are right, Hindus think they are right. But science does not claim to be right and we are the ones speculating abi

What if u die and discover that Omenra is the true God what would be ur fate? u can't just pick one of the 5,000 Gods and ask what if am wrong.

The same way a muslim would say accept Muhammed or be doomed. Why should I believe u over them?

All the Gods humans worship all claim to be living Gods. Why do u think ur own is special
Only a bigger fool would believe that day and night came before the Sun.

Even though this post is off point, however, you should know that the More VALUABLE a Concept or Commodity is, the more the counterfeits of same that will exist.

There are both Positive and negative spiritual influences in the Universe therefor i expect that there will be deceptions as strategies of war and conflict between them....

I hope you dont belong to the negative camp...the anti-God the creator
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by shadeyinka(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

well put. What makes the christian God different from the thousands out there? The only thing that favors Christianities God is it's large follower base and even these are widely divided. It's a model example of argumentum ad populum.

Even though this is off point to the original post, the issue ins not about the many gods.

The issue is that the invisible spiritual exists: Atheists say no! But I am showing from the elementary laws of physics that Atheists could be wrong. There seems to be other laws different from the scientifically known physical laws.

Theist say that this force is God/gods. Atheists claim they dont know the answer, but they are certain the answer cannot be God/gods.

Then Atheists are gambling with their eternity over an incomplete knowledge of Science.
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by shadeyinka(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
SirWere:
And also an argumentum ad ignoratium

Because no one has any knowledge about it; it must be God.
Quite sad.

Cant you see that it is from your bum-bum that the fart is smelling!
Since Atheist don't know the answer, it cannot be God!

If Newton second law is valid_ at the origin of the universe: You will be wrong!
If Newton second law is invalid_ at the origin of the universe: You will still be wrong!!
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by shadeyinka(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
SirWere:

.....for crissake; what's so hard in saying "I do not know"

What is so difficult in acknowledging the Probability of God/gods existence?

SirWere:

Why must we assume supernatural forces despite the trend of supernatural forces being explained by natural mechanisms

Why must we be so receptive to ignorance and come to irrelevant conclusions

I tire; honestly.

I admire your Faith in Science: Why?
You staked your eternity over an incomplete knowledge!

You are strong indeed.

I may be weak but not obstinate!
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by shadeyinka(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:
I don't see how the big bang contradict anything o it says an object will continue to move at a straight line unless it's been acted upon by an external force take not @underlined Is the universe not expanding at a constant speed? What has external force got to do with this undecided

@op Ur topic doesn't make sense what has Big bang got to do with Atheism? Is that what U where taught in Church? Do U think it's all atheist that subscribe to Big bang

The post makes perfect sense.

If at the beginning of the universe, all matter was at point 0. Why would it suddenly begin to expand if there is no external causing/initiating factor?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by shadeyinka(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

See the contradictory statements you theist make, you reiterate that nothing can come out of nothing, yet you believe God came out of nothing because he is eternal. Is that logic?

Project a Little backward my brother.

If the universe is expanding, then there must be a center of expansion.
Project to the time just before the Big bang and Apply Newtons second law. QED
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by shadeyinka(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
CoolUsername:

Science is ask about patterns, can something come out of nothing? Yes, it can. We observe this in quantum mechanics with virtual particles. Can complex structures come from simple ones spontaneously? Yes, we see this in the development of crystals and molecular self-assembly.

Now can a complex system come from nothing without going through simpler phases? I'm afraid we are yet to see that.

Can something come out of nothing? According to my elementary Physics NO!. I hear from the labs that the fundermental "particles" are quarks if I am not mistaken.

Quantum Physics actually proves that science can never be exact. There is always the probability of the Physically impossible taken place. in that Rhelm is GOD.

The more you try to measure Him in the laboratory, the more Elusive he becomes.
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by EyeHateGod: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
shadeyinka:

The post makes perfect sense.

If at the beginning of the universe, all matter was at point 0. Why would it suddenly begin to expand if there is no external causing/initiating factor?
I don't understand Ur questions but to give U an idea of the singularity n the big bang @ it early stage I'll ask U When U Heat something Eg rubber or even metal what happens?
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by shadeyinka(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:

They was no force to start with go and sit down! Av Already debunked Ur nonsense logic

Hey bro, no need to be angry at your very own now.
See, I am just trying to show you GOD with a little science and Reason.

I know that If I start talking Spirits and Demons you will laugh and say impossible. I use what you can relate with.
EyeHateGod:

Av Already debunked Ur nonsense logic

Remind me please!!!
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by EyeHateGod: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
shadeyinka:

Hey bro, no need to be angry at your very own now.
See, I am just trying to show you GOD with a little science and Reason.

I know that If I start talking Spirits and Demons you will laugh and say impossible. I use what you can relate with.

Remind me please!!!
Define God!
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
shadeyinka:

None. Absolutely none. However; unless such God(s) are proven; should it not be better to put it out as an open question??

Gnosticism is a position of "I know"

Agnosticism is a position of "I don't know"

Theism is a position "There is a personal God"

Atheism is a position of "There is no God"

I'm an agnostic atheist. I don't really believe in the existence of a god because I DON'T KNOW whether such a divine force exists. Hence; my position is that of an open question; devoid of insults or strawman fallacies.....from both sides.

I admire your Faith in Science: Why?
I do not know YOUR definition of faith; brother. However; I don't subscribe to have the blind faith adherents to religion has.

You staked your eternity over an incomplete knowledge!

Eternity ke You die; you die. The end. No fluffy rainbows or flying horses. We have one life to live. Eternity is a really really long time, you know.

You are strong indeed.

Walahi; I don't understand this part.
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
shadeyinka:

Cant you see that it is from your bum-bum that the fart is smelling!
Since Atheist don't know the answer, it cannot be God!

If Newton second law is valid_ at the origin of the universe: You will be wrong!
If Newton second law is invalid_ at the origin of the universe: You will still be wrong!!

Walahi, don't make me laff.

I DON'T KNOW what caused the expansion of the universe. I DON'T KNOW whether there is a starter; a first cause or an unmoved mover or a immortal being.

And please brother; stop quoting Newton's law. I try as much as possible nowadays to not drag science into this ruckus.
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by promise10: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
shadeyinka:
Newton's first law of motion - sometimes referred to as the law of inertia states that:

This brings the question: At time t=0 (before the big bang), was space constituent static? Expanding universe actually show that at a time, the universe must essentially be a "point object".

If that is true, how come an "expansion of the universe" was initiated without an "external " cause?

Sorry, my understanding of Basic Physics is limited.

It takes a greater Faith being an Atheist!

They know ALL thes things, just that most of them simply hate God. That's all!

1 Like

Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by promise10: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
ValentineMary:
Am sure the OP does not know that it was a catholic priest that proposed the big bang theory.
You see why I consider most atheists as FOOLISH PEOPLE?

So, that makes it(big-bang) right abi?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by promise10: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Mailthaddeus:

There can be no scientific validation for catholicism! Never, when u read stuffs written by so called professors, it doesn't guarantee that it must be always right. How on earth can someone relate the creation of catholic church to science. U have read d article right, pls shear d scientific theory here let's see hw valid ur argument is.
That's how they are being indoctrinated by LYING scientists, who can FAKE UP an ideology, receives an award for the FAKED UP ideology, only to be MERCILESSLY DEBUNKED when they die. This is SOOO absurd!

1 Like

Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by CoolUsername: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
shadeyinka:

Can something come out of nothing? According to my elementary Physics NO!. I hear from the labs that the fundermental "particles" are quarks if I am not mistaken.

Quantum Physics actually proves that science can never be exact. There is always the probability of the Physically impossible taken place. in that Rhelm is GOD.

The more you try to measure Him in the laboratory, the more Elusive he becomes.

Maybe you should try to understand a concept before using it as a tool in your argument.

Quantum mechanics are actually very well understood. If scientists were wrong about one part, everything would fall apart.

It is also predictable, which is why we see theoretical particles being confirmed as real. The major constraint in its research is the fact that it occurs in such a small scale (how do you magnify a photon?).

So, no... it isn't proof of a creator. Sorry to disappoint you.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by shadeyinka(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
CoolUsername:

Maybe you should try to understand a concept before using it as a tool in your argument.

Quantum mechanics are actually very well understood. If scientists were wrong about one part, everything would fall apart.

It is also predictable, which is why we see theoretical particles being confirmed as real. The major constraint in its research is the fact that it occurs in such a small scale (how do you magnify a photon?).

So, no... it isn't proof of a creator. Sorry to disappoint you.

Did I say Quantum Mechanics proves the existence of God? Heisenberg Uncertainty principle was the issue I was speaking about: Nothing is Exact!
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by CoolUsername: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Something can never come out from noting! But energy vibrating at the right frequency forms matter I don't know where U get the idea that that something came out from noting shocked

That's vacuum energy, bro. It occurs in empty space (nothing).
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by CoolUsername: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
shadeyinka:

Did I say Quantum Mechanics proves the existence of God? Heisenberg Uncertainty principle was the issue I was speaking about: Nothing is Exact!

That concerns momentum and position.
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by shadeyinka(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
SirWere:

Walahi, don't make me laff.

I DON'T KNOW what caused the expansion of the universe. I DON'T KNOW whether there is a starter; a first cause or an unmoved mover or a immortal being.

And please brother; stop quoting Newton's law. I try as much as possible nowadays to not drag science into this ruckus.

Why not drag science into it? An Atheist does not believe in any Scripture, neither does he believe in any spirit. The only way to reach an atheist is through science and logics.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by promise10: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
ValentineMary:

And this was the wisdom that made him say that bats are birds, that we should kill stubborn kids, that we should kill unbelievers I guess u have a different definition for wisdom.

Science does not claim to be sure, that's why we still do research. But religion tells us that they are sure their creation story is right. Muslims think they are right, xtians think they are right, Hindus think they are right. But science does not claim to be right and we are the ones speculating abi

What if u die and discover that Omenra is the true God what would be ur fate? u can't just pick one of the 5,000 Gods and ask what if am wrong.

The same way a muslim would say accept Muhammed or be doomed. Why should I believe u over them?

All the Gods humans worship all claim to be living Gods. Why do u think ur own is special
Only a bigger fool would believe that day and night came before the Sun.
I have told you to open a thread on this unintelligent topic of multiple gods. How I wish you will do so, so that we can know how much we will learn.
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by EyeHateGod: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
CoolUsername:

That's vacuum energy, bro. It occurs in empty space (nothing).
What do U think energy is?
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by shadeyinka(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:

They was no force to start with go and sit down! Av Already debunked Ur nonsense logic

This is just a statement from you with no proof.

If there is no force explain the newtons second law before and after the big bang?.QED!
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by promise10: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

well put. What makes the christian God different from the thousands out there? The only thing that favors Christianities God is it's large follower base and even these are widely divided. It's a model example of argumentum ad populum.
So what caused the large followers? By chance?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by EyeHateGod: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
shadeyinka:

This is just a statement from you with no proof.

If there is no force explain the newtons second law before and after the big bang?.QED!
Have U not quote this post b4 and then U skiped n decided to come back to quote it again undecided
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by CoolUsername: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:

What do U think energy is?

It's not a thing, is it?
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by EyeHateGod: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
promise10:

That's how they are being indoctrinated by LYING scientists, who can FAKE UP an ideology, receives an award for the FAKED UP ideology, only to be MERCILESSLY DEBUNKED when they die. This is SOOO absurd!

Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by EyeHateGod: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
CoolUsername:

It's not a thing, is it?
I m asking U Na ain't U the one that said vacuum is noting? Forgeting that only applies to Matter so bro what is Energy?
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by promise10: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

See the contradictory statements you theist make, you reiterate that nothing can come out of nothing, yet you believe God came out of nothing because he is eternal. Is that logic?
This is the most ILLOGICAL and FOOLISH comment I have EVER seen on NL about God!!

Yes, of course! NOTHING COMES FROM NOTHING. It will only require a STRONG faith to believe otherwise.

I DON'T believe that God CAME OUT from nothing! Just wake up from this wicked delusion!

What do you mean by the word "ETERNAL"? Sorry please, but if I may ask, are you sure you went to school?

Eternal means AGELESS, TIMELESS.

If theists should believe that God AT A POINT IN TIME CAME FROM NOTHING, how then can we say that God is AGELESS? Do you even think?

If God AT A POINT IN TIME REALLY CAME FROM NOTHING, it simply means that GOD IS NOT GOD. He is NOT SUPREME! HE HAS AN AGE just like we have 30yrs old, 50yrs old. HE IS NOT ETERNAL! HE IS SUBJECT TO CAUSE AND EFFECT because his existence is as a result of the EFFECT OF A CAUSE.

Please take up the courage and open a thread on this topic. It's gon' be strictly between both of us. Hope you will learn.
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by promise10: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:

See foolishness, what exactly did you debunk?
Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by EyeHateGod: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
promise10:

See foolishness, what exactly did you debunk?

Re: Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law by promise10: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
shadeyinka:

I admire your Faith in Science: Why? You staked your eternity over an incomplete knowledge!
You are strong indeed.
Just to make them FEEL GOOD.
Delusion can sweet like honey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

It's Christmas Eve! Share Your Experience So Far / Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner? / Two GB Members Of Jehovah Witnesses Resigns Over Gay Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.