Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,230 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD (21640 Views)

Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts / Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by pepigeorge(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2016
Well for me.... the economy team is a tiny dick in a big wide pvssy

Finance minister has 2yrs old boy dick qualifications and is handed Omotola Nigeria economy big wide pvssy to Bleep..

Wot do u espect..... calamity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by Demainman1: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2016
How £50 take be N250,000 na only God know or am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by legendte(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by ificatchmodeh: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2016
grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by pat077: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2016
The rate at which the number of wailers r increasing is directly proportional to the hunger in the country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by Okeikpu(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2016
Daura beef n economy cheesy
I just dey laugh grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by rabex123(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2016
DropShot:
Apart from calling the team "square pegs in round holes", what suggestion or alternatives has he offered?

32% of Nigerians expect Buhari to print dollars/naira to tackle the economic recession brought upon us by our wrong past choices. And once he can't do that, they want him to resign!

The same set of people (the 32 percenters) will ferociously oppose the government's plan to seek and get emergency powers to tackle the economy and still blame the govt for not doing anything to solve our problems.

It's the same 32% that will support and pray for the success of the economic saboteurs (the scAvengers) against the country but still turn around to blame the government.

If you do all these and still expect better living, you're a big joker! Your suffering is just beginning. No short cut to success and no food for lazy man.
My brother did you read that article?
That man made a lot of sense.
1.he mentioned the problem we are facing.
2.he did not say the team is bad.he is just saying they ate implementing the wrong things..
We have to be honest they need a fresh eye in that team..
Someone with a different view.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by eph12(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2016
DropShot:
Apart from calling the team "square pegs in round holes", what suggestion or alternatives has he offered?

32% of Nigerians expect Buhari to print dollars/naira to tackle the economic recession brought upon us by our wrong past choices. And once he can't do that, they want him to resign!

The same set of people (the 32 percenters) will ferociously oppose the government's plan to seek and get emergency powers to tackle the economy and still blame the govt for not doing anything to solve our problems.

It's the same 32% that will support and pray for the success of the economic saboteurs (the scAvengers) against the country but still turn around to blame the government.

If you do all these and still expect better living, you're a big joker! Your suffering is just beginning. No short cut to success and no food for lazy man.
It was 5% before, now it's 32%. Don't worry you will learn.
Meanwhile a lot of suggestions has been made here and everywhere already.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by osile2012: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2016
[size=18pt]wow[/size]
Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by rabex123(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2016
ahamonyeka:
When we the easterners are shouting Don't vote for buhari you people were busy calling us names just to tell you people how wise and clairvoyance the igbos are and I Don't know why we are complaining.we voted for change so,let's endure it.
Did you observe that you are the only person mentioning regions here.#shame
Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by Sunbellar: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2016
DropShot:

You are too senseless and wicked! Many Nigeria are dying of hunger in this rubbish government and you have the temerity to defend him. I will shoot you dead if I get across your type of heartless human being

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by Sunbellar: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2016
DropShot:

You are too senseless and wicked! Many Nigerians are dying of hunger in this rubbish government and you have the temerity to defend him. I will shoot you dead if I get across your type of heartless human being

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by ChessEnthusiast: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2016
abokibuhari:

click like of you believe this man is sense less or share if he is as dull as buhari. its like he has taken over from the epistle writer called uncle Gbawe
Y'all wailers should chill. He's better than you Dundee in many folds. at least, he made a contribution. What contribution did you make rather than insulting everyone with a contrary opinion from your pathetic opinion. You should grow up and stop acting like the slowpoke that you are.
Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2016
Rekyz:
This particular square pegs are not in round holes. They are yet to find a hole.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by nonjebose(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2016
vedaxcool:

You have said it all ...he offers no solutions rather restate the problem like a solution which everyone can do.. . as for the 32 percent they are not to be taken serious since they are closer to criminality and see it as opposition.
He mentioned that the percentage of this year's budget allocated to agriculture as low. That in itself is a solution. He also stated that government should not give concessions to xtians and muslims as regarding forex among others
Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by abokibuhari: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Y'all wailers should chill. He's better than you Dundee in many folds. at least, he made a contribution. What contribution did you make rather than insulting everyone with a contrary opinion from your pathetic opinion. You should grow up and stop acting like the slowpoke that you are.

You have been noticed cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by ahamonyeka(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2016
rabex123:

Did you observe that you are the only person mentioning regions here.#shame
sharrrap there who be you.apc agent.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by oc2fish: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2016
Buhari Economic Team. Four wise Men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by chernest2002: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2016
Why will they do well? A lawyer is a power and housing minister, a doctor is Labour minister, while a cashier becomes finance minister and the same to others, cousins and relatives are in positions and our few technocrats are jobless. We must show this people exit if Nigeria must get back on track.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by nonjebose(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2016
I wonder how we find it difficult to comprehend. For those asking for what solution the man proferred in this interview, if not anything else, the wide disparity in what the political class earns and what others earn was mentioned. Cost of governance has been a problem in this country. It was overlooked in the past because of the selfishness of the politicAl class and laid back approach of the masses in the face of prosperity (artificial and true), but now poo has hit the fan, and they still want to sustain their riotous lifestyle at the expense of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by berrystunn(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2016
DropShot:

Say no to drugs expecially fake once.
Take it or jump it.. Buhari govt is fantastically corrupt.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by IBBG(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2016
this man don follow the wail too stylishly o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2016
Well spoken sir. Thank God it's a northerner saying this,if it were us we will be accused and called names. Thank God

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by IBBG(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2016
pepigeorge:
Well for me.... the economy team is a tiny dick in a big wide pvssy

Finance minister has 2yrs old boy dick qualifications and is handed Omotola Nigeria economy big wide pvssy to Bleep..

Wot do u espect..... calamity
hehehehehehehehehehe. guy u dey craze o, what a graphic detail description. i dey tear laugh any how. Na true u talk sha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by pepigeorge(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2016
IBBG:
hehehehehehehehehehe. guy u dey craze o, what a graphic detail description. i dey tear laugh any how. Na true u talk sha.

Lol...but na true na
Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by berrystunn(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Me me and my family we Calling on buhari to step down....

Imagine.

Some of the decisions taken by his so-called economic team are taking us backwards. The economic team of Mr president is taking us back to a situation where some people in high places

For those of you waiting, that things will be ok soon...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by ayusco85(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2016
DropShot:

Oh pls stop the ignorance. U are just one blind follower or APC that u ve lost any sense of reasoning. Is it his job to provide solution to the economic problem? He is just pointing out a fact. Why not react to the fact he said abt the president's economic team. I know u are a zombie but aren't u tired already of defending this directionless government?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by nonjebose(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2016
supersystems:
Well spoken sir. Thank God it's a northerner saying this,if it were us we will be accused and called names. Thank God
My brother, I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by IBBG(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2016
pepigeorge:

Lol...but na true na
na true o. the way u put am even mumu sef go understand d situation about the economy
Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by sarutobie(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2016
Sunbellar:

You are too senseless and wicked! Many Nigeria are dying of hunger in this rubbish government and you have the temerity to defend him. I will shoot you dead if I get across your type of heartless human being
a very wicked and heartless soul he is...their humanity and rationality has been sacrificed on the altar of politics and religious solidarity.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD by DozieInc(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2016
Rekyz:
This particular square pegs are not in round holes. They are yet to find a hole.

lolllz, chai.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi / Ganduje: Kano Doesn’t Need ‘Shege Ka Fasa’ / Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.