Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? (634 Views)

Reasons Why Women Cry During S*x... (reason 1 Will Trigger Your Emotions) / I Need A Lady Dat Can Gv Me b.l.o.w job / What Is Your Language Of L.O.V.E? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? by chronique(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2016
The question above,is something I've had to ask mysself again,lately. Love to so many people,means so many thngs but I'd love to define love,as "living on venomous emotions"(l.o.v.e). Love is a poisonous/toxic intense feeling of affection we develop when stung by cupid's arrow of love. It's the reason why people do irrational things in the name of love,things others see as foolishness and stupidity. It's the reason why some women keep going back to a violent man in an abusive relationship,and no one can seem to understand why the lady in question can't just walk away. It's the reason why a woman would put up with the crap of an unfathful husband,all in the name of love. It's the reason a man would welcome back an unfaithful wife,with open arms despite the betrayal of giving his prized asset to a rival. It's the reason why couples go through messy divorce proceedings/scandals,and still end up workng thngs out. It's the reason why people put up with so much nonsense,just to make a relationship work. If you've never truly loved,you might never really understand the concept of forgiveness,what it is to make sacrifices for the other party,etc. Humans are different and as such,the venom of love,affects people in different ways.

The weak break down and find it totally difficult to move on. In a bid to appear strong,they take to several vices,begin to do things that really isn't a true reflection of who they are,and end up losing their sweetness. They spend years in this messy lane and lose out on the satisfaction of being what they should naturally be;they live a wasted life.

The strong break down,go through a recoilng process and come out strong and fit again,with a new zeal to make the best out of their experiences. It could be fallng in love over again with the same partner,or someone else. But the good thing here is that,they never lose their sweetness. The weak out of their experiences,erroneously believe that love is for the weak simply because they aren't strong enough to let go and forgive certain thngs. But for the strong,it takes a lot of courage and strength to forgive that person,look into his/her eyes and still say "I love you". Those who truly love,realize that no one is perfect and that people would at some point make mistakes and hurt themselves. But making mistakes,doesn't mean partners would never amount to somethng good. A person who errs,isn't always totally a bad person and their mistakes doesn't mean they'd never become the spouse you've always envisioned them to be,so long as these mistakes do not eventually turn into a reoccuring decimal in that love equation.
Love is a venomous emotion that hurts and soothes at the same time. Love is like a bitter pill or an injection that makes you healthy. It cures your inner soul and makes you healthy but the taste isn't always pleasant and the process of taking it in,isn't so sweet;it comes with its own pain.

You might wanna give up on love but when you thnk about your dreams for the future,the pcture of the kind of life you wanna leave,your sweetness and all that,you'd come to the realzation that givng it one more try,isn't altogether,a bad idea. It's on this premise that I say: "love is a beautiful thing and though it's living on venomous emotions,it's a good thing that only the strong can engage in". The weak take the easier route of opting out cos they aren't emotionallly strong to deal with the challenges and down sides of being in love.

Have you given up on falling in love and living on venomous emotions? Give it one more try cos when you get it right,it's a beautiful thing to feel. The fact that it is a perfect blend of good and bad experiences,shows its beautiful imperfection.

Once again,love is for the strong,not the weak.
Re: L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2016
grin

Never give up on LOVE... This makes our lives even colorful and brighten our days.. It's only toxic when u let urself fall with a wrong person.. tongue tongue
Re: L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? by firstking01(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2016
xchjkkorddhkk
Re: L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2016
Op if you're religious? Will you say God's love is toxic grin grin grin
Re: L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2016
Op so are you saying we should not love ourselves and our fellow human beings because love is toxic? grin grin grin
Re: L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? by chronique(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2016
This has nothing to do wth God,but everything to do wth humans. Let's leave religion out of it,else we mess everything up.
CrazyQuinn:
Op if you're religious? Will you say God's love is toxic grin grin grin
Re: L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2016
chronique:
This has nothing to do wth God,but everything to do wth humans. Let's leave religion out of it,else we mess everything up.
love is love. It's still the same love grin grin there's no different love grin
Re: L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? by chronique(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2016
I think you didn't get the drift of the whole write-up. The summary of it all is that: love hurts,isn't totally perfect,comes wth its own challenges,not easy to deal with,but yet still essential,and a beautiful thing to feel. People shouldn't give up on it,cos of the things they go through in the process of loving.
CrazyQuinn:
Op so are you saying we should not love ourselves and our fellow human beings because love is toxic? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? by chioma96(f): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Nice write-up op..
true talk
Re: L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? by chronique(m): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2016
There's a difference between agape love(love of God) and platonic love(between man and woman). We're talking platonic love here.
CrazyQuinn:
love is love. It's still the same love grin grin there's no different love grin

1 Like

Re: L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? by Oahray: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2016
Romantic love you mean? There's more to love than Cupid's arrow.
Re: L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2016
chronique:
There's a difference between agape love(love of God) and platonic love(between man and woman). We're talking platonic love here.
you are just giving an excuse grin tongue who cares? It's your own opinion grin as long as it's not affecting me it's cool. grin

(1) (Reply)

Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant / Is It Right To Toast A Girl In Church? / Census: If You Are A Virgin Raise Up Your Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.