Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

What Is Your Language Of L.O.V.E? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Language Of L.O.V.E? (803 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / L.O.V.E: Living On Venomous Emotions? / I Need A Lady Dat Can Gv Me b.l.o.w job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Language Of L.O.V.E? by Aderinto123(m): 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
I've been wanting to write about this for sooo long, I finally got the motivation to put finger to keyboard today and here I am with L.O.V.E.ly information for you.
Did you know that we each have our specific Love Language? What is a love language you ask? Why, I'm more than glad to enlighten you...
There are five different kinds of love languages...

#1. Words of affirmation
#2 Acts of service
#3. Receiving gifts
#4. Quality time
#5. Physical touch

Read more:
http://www.ayeventblog.com/2016/02/what-is-your-language-of-love.html
Re: What Is Your Language Of L.O.V.E? by ChappyChase: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
All ladies should be 2 and 3!
Re: What Is Your Language Of L.O.V.E? by JudgementHammer: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Naira devaluation don kill lof for naija o
Re: What Is Your Language Of L.O.V.E? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Folding my hands to read comments here
Re: What Is Your Language Of L.O.V.E? by Darammliveth(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Love no exist again for naija... Na greedy, hatred, blackmail, ritual etc rampant in our country
Re: What Is Your Language Of L.O.V.E? by prettysassygirl(f): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
Quality time and physical touch,

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Language Of L.O.V.E? by Plolly(f): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
4&5
Re: What Is Your Language Of L.O.V.E? by delectablegyal(f): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
prettysassygirl:

come here, let me physically touch you.
Re: What Is Your Language Of L.O.V.E? by prettysassygirl(f): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
delectablegyal:

come here, let me physically touch you.
are you capable
Re: What Is Your Language Of L.O.V.E? by digitite: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
prettysassygirl:

Why do you say so ? I want to hear your view.
Re: What Is Your Language Of L.O.V.E? by prettysassygirl(f): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
digitite:

Why do you say so ? I want to hear your view.
well that's the language that trips me,I like my guy spending quality time with me,giving me attention, pampering me,calling me always,and then when he is with me,holding my hands making me feel like a arqueen,u know not necessarily sex,I totally hate being ignored, it rips my heart
Re: What Is Your Language Of L.O.V.E? by digitite: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
prettysassygirl:

well that's the language that trips me,I like my guy spending quality time with me,giving me attention, pampering me,calling me always,and then when he is with me,holding my hands making me feel like a arqueen,u know not necessarily sex,I totally hate being ignored, it rips my heart

That is lovely. It is as simple as that.

(1) (Reply)

Now She Just Want To See Me. / Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship? / What Does It Mean When A Guy Says You Should Be The One Asking Him For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.