Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love (1727 Views)

Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by oshikoyatope(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2016
LADIES STOP DOING THESE THINGS IN THE NAME OF LOVE AGAIN
1. Living in the same room or sleeping on the same bed with a man who has not paid your bride- price or wedded you; (this is foolishness).
3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man who doesn’t even know your parents or house; (You are wasting your time & blocking God’s blessing).
4. Using your boyfriend’s picture as your profile picture on social network, thus blocking serious and poten.....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/must-read-ladies-stop-doing-these.html

Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by BoboFashion(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2016
Where's no 2?

But no 1 is untouchable, the committee is ok with it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by Phyzoman(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2016
Lol.... Guys should definitely stop with the financial aspect too. .....
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2016
Op whats your business? undecided we can do whatever we want grin tongue
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2016
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by harrysjones(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2016
realy grin grin
CrazyQuinn:
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2016
grin

Come on... Who hate sex na? Besides, where u want us to sleep after some damn good wild n rough lovey dovey eehhnn?? tongue

Op u must be a killjoy ooo... shocked
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2016
harrysjones:
realy grin grin
yes sir grin cheesy grin
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by singhdarren: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2016
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Am Singh Darren from New York, USA. My wife EX husband used a spell on my wife and she went back to him. I felt heart broken for i didn't know how to get her back. I did all i could do to get her back with her close friends but nothing worked out. So, in my place of work, i tried searching for help online and i found various testifiers of how a Doctor named Osemu has been faithful & helpful with his spells. I gave it a try by getting in touch with him on his Website: ( http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com ) and i explained my problem to him. Doctor Osemu prepared a spell for me that brought back my wife within 12 to 16 hours after i contacted him. He assured me that nothing can break us apart again and since 2015 till this moment, i have been full of joy with my wife. Contact him today for any kind of help whatsoever via Email: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com or what's app him on +2348135254384 or call me on +1 (914)-363-6524 for more info.

Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by rainerboy1010: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Come on... Who hate sex na? Besides, where u want us to sleep after some damn good wild n rough lovey dovey eehhnn?? tongue

Op u must be a killjoy ooo... shocked

grin
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by Paseus(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2016
oshikoyatope:
LADIES STOP DOING THESE THINGS IN THE NAME OF LOVE AGAIN
1. Living in the same room or sleeping on the same bed with a man who has not paid your bride- price or wedded you; (this is foolishness).
3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man who doesn’t even know your parents or house; (You are wasting your time & blocking God’s blessing).
4. Using your boyfriend’s picture as your profile picture on social network, thus blocking serious and poten.....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/must-read-ladies-stop-doing-these.html
op stop pretending o jare...where theres is life theres sex to make it mre lively
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by Jay542(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2016
This Op babe dey live with am oo. Dont chase our women away biko grin

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2016
rainerboy1010:

grin

U and ur big teeth ehn... U dey shine too much tongue
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by rainerboy1010: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U and ur big teeth ehn... U dey shine too much tongue

I sey shadow you na

fine girl tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by topzttst(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
hmm
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by Stargists(m): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
really
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Yes cool
Stargists:
really
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by Stargists(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Yes cool
lol cool
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by topzttst(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2016
Stargists:
lol cool
try to learn ur lesson
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2016
lol
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by oshikoyaodemi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
hmm
Re: Must Read: Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love by Damilolababy(f): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
oshikoyaodemi:
hmm
what

(1) (Reply)

DANGER ALERT: Doggy Style Is A Killer!!! / Please I Need Advice, Does She Likes Me Or Just Playing Around / [GIRLS ONLY] How To Make A Man Chase You: 15 Ways To Get Him To Fall Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.