Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (157934 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures / 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sayso: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ poster is it Nigerian girls or Ibo Girls,from the pix it looks like you have Ibo girls,could you add other tribe?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by igboboy1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2009
How many countries for africa All of una wey dey clamour say Na Naija girls fine pass don go?

Naija girls no wowor but to say na dem fine pass that is purely a subjective opinion

Me i don see fine and ugly  naija girls and have seen fine and wowor girls from other african countries, BEAUTY is IN the EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Shola2009(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2009
What Nigeria has,is the most demanding set of women in the world!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by abhosts(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2009
Very patriotic Thread! grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by igboboy1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
sayso:

@ poster is it Nigerian girls or Ibo Girls,from the pix it looks like you have Ibo girls,could you add other tribe?

Na everything una go wan bring ethnicity sef, are u implying igbo girl no be Naija girls then?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2009

More like the most arrogant money grabbing set of women you could find,
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
sandee575:

nigerian girls need to re-invent hair on their heads first.
but lets not lie, Ethiopia, Somali, Sudan come tops.

so you think Sudan have more beautiful girls than Nigeria? shocked shocked shocked there is something wrong with ys eyes tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by MUNEER2(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
sexyLeamon:

the truth is every country have beautiful girls as well as ugly girls case close tongue

I agree with you grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by princekevo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
It all depends on individual's definitions of beauty.
No doubt that Nigeria might have the largest number of beautiful girls and also the largest number of ugly once in Africa. The ratio of  Nigeria population to other african country is a major determinant to draw a conclusion
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
omar22:

Did a Nigerian woman break your heart?  grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Princek12(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
This thread is most likely created in response to yesterday's Somali beautiful girls thread. Without a doubt, Naija girls are beautiful, but my issue is that a significant percentage of them do not have bodies that are seductively shapely; by shapely, I mean an appropriate congruence of bakassi, hips, and thighs. A body that will elicit a salacious intent in a guy, even if he is a pastor or evangelist. Just about all the girls in the pics posted undoubtedly have the face, but the shape of the body is another matter. But the few Naija girls that I have met who have that salacious body I am talking about are usually Igbo girls; this is being said without prejudice to Yoruba and other girls.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
Princek12:

This thread is most likely created in response to yesterday's Somali beautiful girls thread. Without a doubt, Naija girls are beautiful, but my issue is that a significant percentage of them do not have bodies that are seductively shapely; by shapely, I mean an appropriate congruence of bakassi, hips, and thighs. A body that will elicit a salacious intent in a guy, even if he is a pastor or evangelist. Just about all the girls in the pics posted undoubtedly have the face, but the shape of the body is another matter.

I agree, Nigerian women need to work out more. Even ethnicities that were known to be slim have become increasingly out of shape. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Princek12(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
ezeagu:

I agree, Nigerian women need to work out more. Even ethnicities that were known to be slim have become increasingly out of shape. undecided
I feel you ooo my brother. Maybe na overdose of pounded yam and Egusi soup na im dey cause am, lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
Princek12:

I feel you ooo my brother. Maybe na overdose of pounded yam and Egusi soup na im dey cause am, lol
and how about the men?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Gekko(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
This a case where we can apply the saying " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" .  Although most of the women/girls posted in this thread delight the sights, the question is do they satisfy our other senses.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by greateliso(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2009
You will find both beautiful and ugly girls in all countries but these ones are 2 much
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by greateliso(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
You will find both beautiful and ugly girls in all countries but these ones are 2 much
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Princek12(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
sexyLeamon:

and how about the men?
You know, and I know, that Naija men are better looking than men from all those African countries.  This grounds upon which my conclusion is based is that Naija men are sought after by women from other African countries. I take it a step further by saying Naija men are the most sought after men in the whole of Africa. Even Akata girls for Yankee chase after Naija men because they embody a balance between looks, being goal-oriented, book and street-smarts. I shall say the truth and it shall set my free.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sexyLeamon(f): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2009
Princek12:

You know, and I know, that Naija men are better looking than men from all those African countries.
ha keep deceiving ur self.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by princekevo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
Princek12:

You know, and I know, that Naija men are better looking than men from all those African countries. This grounds upon which my conclusion is based is that Naija men are sought after by women from other African countries. I take it a step further by saying Naija men are the most sought after men in the whole of Africa. Even Akata girls for Yankee chase after Naija men because they embody a balance between looks, being goal-oriented, book and street-smarts. I shall say the truth and it shall set my free.

True talk mate. that is just the real facts.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
I wouldn't say the most beautiful but many are beautiful lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2009
na beautiful girls una go chop. what of if da chick fine but dey give u headache all da time. make una free this thing jare.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by okeey(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
i dont know
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by vicishow(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2009
We are blessed indeed. No doubt about that!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
Shola2009:

@poster, u better stop lying to yourself, Nigeria doesn't have the most beautiful girls in Africa
Shola2009:

omar22:

Kai see venom grin grin cheesy grin. Chei wetin fine gyals do una nah? grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by OvieE: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2009
@poster

I do not think you have see anything yet. Nigerian girls are nothing. 90% do not have ass and they have fuccck fat belly.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by PAININASS: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Poster,don't decieve yourself,Nigerian girls no fine, take a look at the Sexylemon for example,you will see she is cute from head to waist, but the legs is a waste!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2009
^^^^

cuz all ur sista look like monkey no mean say our go de like urs

anu-nchi!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by justwise(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2009
ikeyman00:

^^^^

cuz all your sista look like monkey no mean say our go de like urs

anu-nchi!

chie!!!! that hurts
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
i must say when i was in akwa last dec

gosh hmm i saw so many fine things

where they come from it another story
[size=21pt]
but if u are ulgy like some of these men in here, u wouldnt know that[/size]

so there u go
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by PAININASS: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
ikeyman00:

i must say when i was in akwa last dec

gosh hmm i saw so many fine things

where they come from it another story
[size=21pt]
but if u are ulgy like some of these men in here, u wouldnt know that[/size]

so there u go
You get mouth,post your pic and i will post mine
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
^^^

well u are late;i once had my pic here

but guess what u never have urs

u have the gut ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? / Pls Which Cream Can Remedy This..carotone Has Killed Me / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.