Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (158014 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures / 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 12:48am On Oct 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Death grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
like it or not . . . na nigerian woman u go marry grin cheesy tongue

For where?
I love ma Ethiopian women.
The great grand-daughters of Sheba. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

stillwater:

We use that to resemble our fathers.  grin cool

The topic under scrutiny is "Nigerian Girls"
Keep your eyes on the ball, babes. kiss kiss

TOPE2000!:

Buahahahahahahahaaha . . . . . somalians plenty for UK

Especially in em council flats. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shesi(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2009
rotfl. Actually i've met many somalians and the lot of them are NOT skinny. maybe some of the teenage ones but really most teenagers are skinny like that maybe except AAs and West Africans due to our diet.

my point exactly. once they get acquainted with the big mac, they're not so skinny anymore.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by netotse(m): 12:49am On Oct 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I blv every woman have curves,  just gotta find out what style suit urs wink

all curves are equal but some curves are more equal than others!. . .[size=5pt]thank God for George Orwell o[/size]

there are different types of curvs o, concave, convex etc u dig?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:49am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

For where?

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 12:50am On Oct 06, 2009
shesi:

my point exactly. once they get acquainted with the big mac, they're not so skinny anymore.

But Naija babes don't even need big mac to go bazooka.
What do they eat? I nearly prostrated for a teenager in one of em Owambe parties some years back.
She was 19 then but in her native attire, she looked 50. angry angry angry

I think we should rebrand what Naija babes are eating first before rebranding Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by jalether(m): 12:52am On Oct 06, 2009
netotse:

all curves are equal but some curves are more equal than others!. . .[size=5pt]thank God for George Orwell o[/size]

You be correct girl jor,  

at Tope2000, lepacious bose sef get curves cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Death grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
like it or not . . . na nigerian woman u go marry grin cheesy tongue

I blv every woman have curves,  just gotta find out what style suit urs wink

I'm not, I'm straight. angry angry angry grin
~Sauron~:

For where?

The topic under scrutiny is "Nigerian Girls"
Keep your eyes on the ball, babes. kiss kiss

Yeah its all about preferences anyway, lemme stick to white dudes. tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 12:52am On Oct 06, 2009
netotse:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i don die o cheesy

~Sauron~:

For where?

As long as she is african  . . . . i am cool with it grin

And they dnt work, they are all live on government's money . . , i bow 4 them grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 12:54am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

What do they eat? I nearly prostrated for a teenager in one of em Owambe parties some years back.

I think we should rebrand what Naija babes are eating first before rebranding Nigeria.
Well,shit does happen grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 12:54am On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

I'm not, I'm straight. angry angry angry  grin

Lol . . . .wait until u start having babies grin

jalether:

at Tope2000, lepacious bose sef get curves cheesy

Lol . . .yes ke cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 12:55am On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

Yeah its all about preferences anyway, lemme stick to white dudes. tongue tongue

Ewwwwwwwwww.
Can't imagine those uncircumcised sausage in your mouth. grin grin grin grin

TOPE2000!:

As long as she is african  . . . . i am cool with it grin

Thanx. wink

And they dnt work, they are all live on government's money . . ,  i bow 4 them grin

They came in as asylum seekers.
What do you expect? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by netotse(m): 12:55am On Oct 06, 2009
jalether:

You be correct girl jor,  

i reject you in the name of Jesus
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Rotflmao!!!!!! grin grin grin Han han that's just a one case scenario. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:56am On Oct 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lol . . . .wait until u start having babies grin

shocked

[img]http://91.121.132.199/gifs/15833.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 12:57am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Abegi . . even after they give them their papers, do they work?
all their women do is give birth to babies cheesy

netotse:

Lol . . . . . he prolly didnt see your sex na grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by jalether(m): 12:58am On Oct 06, 2009
netotse:

haha tot you were a female, I no be evil spirit nah bros cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ewwwwwwwwww.
Can't imagine those uncircumcised sausage in your mouth. grin grin grin grin

Thanx. wink

Why is it paining you? You've opted for Somalian girls, I didn't say ewwwww but you're saying ewww to mine? Better mind yourself. angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by jalether(m): 12:59am On Oct 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

~Sauron~:

THIS IS RACISM angry shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 1:01am On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

Why is it paining you? You've opted for Somalian girls, I didn't say ewwwww but you're saying ewww to mine? Better mind yourself. angry angry angry

Double Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Amadioha will strike if you dare put that disgusting piece of flesh in your mouth. grin grin grin

stillwater:

Rotflmao!!!!!! grin grin grin Han han that's just a one case scenario. grin

Nope. . . . . .It's always a conundrum for guys when you go to Owambe parties.
One ain't sure if the women in those native attires are girls or married women.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 1:01am On Oct 06, 2009
jalether:

THIS IS RACISM angry shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

I am not a LACIST grin cheesy
We are just stating the facts tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:01am On Oct 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lol . . . . . he prolly didnt see your sex na grin

You right, have you even seen them doing grocery shopping ? they will have like three full carts of groceries and you way dey work and go school can't even half full one little hand basket cry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 1:03am On Oct 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You right, have you even seen them doing grocery shopping ? they will have like three full carts of groceries and you way dey work and go school can't even half full one little hand basket cry

Lmao grin grin . . . . . what is still want to know, is what they use milk for? undecided
they buy alot of it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 1:04am On Oct 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lmao grin grin . . . . . what is still want to know, is what they use milk for? undecided

To feed their Cats. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Double Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Amadioha will strike if you dare put that disgusting piece of flesh in your mouth. grin grin grin

Nope. . . . . .It's always a conundrum for guys when you go to Owambe parties.
One ain't sure if the women in those native attires are girls or married women.

It is you Amadioha will strike three times. angry angry
Good for you. . .need to start dressing like that. cool cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 1:05am On Oct 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

We all know you don't lack milk. Infact yours could feed the whole horn of africa wink grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 1:06am On Oct 06, 2009
chic2pimp:

We all know you don't lack milk. Infact yours could feed the whole horn of africa wink grin

Shut up, u have no respect for your elders angry

~Sauron~:

To feed their Cats. grin

I dont think so grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:07am On Oct 06, 2009
Which kind of milk are you'll talking about angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 1:07am On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

It is you Amadioha will strike three times. angry angry
Good for you. . .need to start dressing like that. cool cool

Your 40DD will give you away as the teenager you are.
Come to think of it. Naija women are 4th on the list of beautiful African women but Naija boys are 1st on the list of Hottest African men.
Why are Naija men hotter than Naija women? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by jalether(m): 1:07am On Oct 06, 2009
chic2pimp:

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy, how did you know or have you been cheating on muki undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by jalether(m): 1:08am On Oct 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Which kind of milk are you'll talking about angry angry

The ones without any nafdac number or expiry date cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 1:09am On Oct 06, 2009
jalether:

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy, how did you know or have you been cheating on muki undecided lipsrsealed

dnt mind the yeye boy, he was just messing around.

jalether:

The ones without any nafdac number or expiry date cheesy

rofl grin grin grin
who is this guy? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Your 40DD will give you away as the teenager you are.
Come to think of it. Naija women are 4th on the list of beautiful African women but Naija boys are 1st on the list of Hottest African men.
Why are Naija men hotter than Naija women? cheesy cheesy

Roflmao!!!!!!! Naija men hotter than Naija women? I laugh in Yoruba. Nigerian women are way finerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Don't let me start posting pics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14)

What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? / Pls Which Cream Can Remedy This..carotone Has Killed Me / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.