Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave (7839 Views)

Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by tommychow(m): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
You even often hear it from females themselves saying "we want a man who can be tough, controlling and put us in our place. We don't like guys that can't be aggressive". For y'all to ask for these kinda men to keep you in check, you're indirectly admitting you have issues, that you lack self-discipline, that you need a daddy figure to boss you like you're still a 12 year old.

I have seen this time and time again and it pisses me off. You'd is a woman gentle and submissive as hell when she's with the domineering, proud guy but when she's with the gentle, chivalrous guy watch her instantly or sloooowly transform to being obnoxious. I said "slowly" because some females gradually develop into unnecessarily rude; you'll just notice one day "ah ahn, when did you start talking to me like this?" "What's with the bad attitude towards me?" "But I'm good to you". Even if she doesn't show rudeness, she'll show disappointment and subtle lack of interest because you lack the balls to 'daddy' her.

I know being aggressive with females works like a charm, in fact I'll be wondering why? GUYS, always form "i don't take rubbish" every time she disrespects you in the slightest way even if its unintentional and watch her melt and fall deeper in love. Even if you have money, good looks, fun personality but you lack the aggressive, controlling, domineering attitude she'll start to question your manliness. She might stay especially if the money is flowing but her heart is most likely not there because you're not giving her the challenge she's craving for.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by dmgr(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
ok
Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by datjohn(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
Biologically, d cravin for a male dominance in d female species(not jst in humans), is a natural instinct which makes d females to believe dat d male is an Alpha Male.

Which means, he is capable of withstanding any external threats n can consequently grant adequate security for dem to flourish wit dia offspring.

Psychologically, d first Alpha in a lady's life is her Dad. But if she must break out to start a new "pack", den she must look out for another new Alpha.

So, afterall, its all nature.
But as humans they shud b more aware dat sometimes d crave for dat "dominating" attitude cud end up gettin dem involved with a natural "Bully" or some careless "Jerks".

N dat, some Alphas are rather "reasonable" dan bein unnecessarily "dominating" towards dia spouses.

4 Likes

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by KevMitnick: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Real strength is the ability to keep your aggression under control. Unfortunately, a lot of ladies only realize this when they are old. As they hit their late 30s, they start craving a soft partner to treat them nice, after wasting the youthful part of their lives with men who treat them like shit. It's a test to know who I can roll with, if it gets into your head that I treat you with value and you behave aloof and disinterested, one day you'll wake up and discover that I've disappeared. Now I have most of my exs wanting to come back, they crave the love and care and want to reciprocate it now. Sorry

18 Likes

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
KevMitnick:
Real strength is the ability to keep your aggression under control. Unfortunately, a lot of ladies only realize this when they are old. As they hit their late 30s, they start craving a soft partner to treat them nice, after wasting the youthful part of their lives with men who treat them like shit. It's a test to know who I can roll with, if it gets into your head that I treat you with value and you behave aloof and disinterested, one day you'll wake up and discover that I've disappeared. Now I have most of my exs wanting to come back, they crave the love and care and want to reciprocate it now. Sorry

3 Likes

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by sarahade(f): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
Any man that feels he needs to control a woman to b man needs electric shock therapy. Weaklings we call men nowadays. SMH undecided

6 Likes

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by dasparrow: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
tommychow:
You even often hear it from females themselves saying "we want a man who can be tough, controlling and put us in our place. We don't like guys that can't be aggressive". For y'all to ask for these kinda men to keep you in check, you're indirectly admitting you have issues, that you lack self-discipline, that you need a daddy figure to boss you like you're still a 12 year old.

I have seen this time and time again and it pisses me off. You'd is a woman gentle and submissive as hell when she's with the domineering, proud guy but when she's with the gentle, chivalrous guy watch her instantly or sloooowly transform to being obnoxious. I said "slowly" because some females gradually develop into unnecessarily rude; you'll just notice one day "ah ahn, when did you start talking to me like this?" "What's with the bad attitude towards me?" "But I'm good to you". Even if she doesn't show rudeness, she'll show disappointment and subtle lack of interest because you lack the balls to 'daddy' her.

I know being aggressive with females works like a charm, in fact I'll be wondering why? GUYS, always form "i don't take rubbish" every time she disrespects you in the slightest way even if its unintentional and watch her melt and fall deeper in love. Even if you have money, good looks, fun personality but you lack the aggressive, controlling, domineering attitude she'll start to question your manliness. She might stay especially if the money is flowing but her heart is most likely not there because you're not giving her the challenge she's craving for.

You know, it is chauvinist men like you that I wish will mistakenly date any of my single female family members so that I will have an excuse to leave you permanently disabled. You will never be able to use your legs or arms again after one encounter with people like me who protect their sisters and female cousins like an aggressive lion. Just because your father treated your mother like trash and got away with it does not mean you can try the same shyte with some other people's daughters/sisters/cousins and get away with it too. In fact, my brothers and I will make a scapegoat out of you to teach you and other hopeless chauvinist Nigerian pricks out there a big lesson you all won't be so quick to forget. Next time when you come across a lady, you will inquire about what family she comes from first before commencing with your chauvinist bull shyte.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by Surfboard(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
This thread reeks of sexism, definitely not for me.

I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by Mandu11(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Almost correct!
Females need u to act like the MAN.Having a lot of confidence and being in control but also treating them in a respectful manner.Females needing men to dominate does not mean them needing men to treat them in a bad and disrespecful manner.Dominance/control and disrespect are 2 different thing

1 Like

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by tommychow(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2016
dasparrow:

You know, it is chauvinist men like you that I wish will mistakenly date any of my single female family members so that I will have an excuse to leave you permanently disabled. You will never be able to use your legs or arms again after one encounter with people like me who protect their sisters and female cousins like an aggressive lion. Just because your father treated your mother like trash and got away with it does not mean you can try the same shyte with some other people's daughters/sisters/cousins and get away with it too. In fact, my brothers and I will make a scapegoat out of you to teach you and other hopeless chauvinist Nigerian pricks out there a big lesson you all won't be so quick to forget. Next time when you come across a lady, you will inquire about what family she comes from first before commencing with your chauvinist bull shyte.

Well, have you asked yourself why women are okay with marrying men way older than them, that will be man enough to boss them around? Why do women say they hate nice guys? Why do women find more aggressive men more appealing than the softer, gentle guys? The want the alpha male not the beta male. Shout from today till tomorrow, it won't change the fact that most women want to be dominated. They crave men who want to control them.

If you're a woman I understand why you feel this way but doesn't change the fact you're a little crazy. How are you gonna get your brothers to make me a scapegoat? Please, I'm waiting.

6 Likes

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by tommychow(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2016
sarahade:
Any man that feels he needs to control a woman to b man needs electric shock therapy. Weaklings we call men nowadays. SMH undecided

Keep lying to yourself. You might as well marry a doormat that you can control. Listen naive little child, there can't be two captains on a ship. If a man can't control his woman, she'll gradually lose respect for him.

I pity the guys that are chopping your yanz. For you to keep babes, you have to do what works not what makes sense to you. WOMEN DON'T WANT AN EQUAL; they want a man taller, stronger, richer and more aggressive not softer and more submissive. It's in their genes.

4 Likes

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by YUNGLURD(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2016
This just the fact!.....on a lighter note, they should be shown care thereafter.
NB: 60% dominance and 40% care would do, most girls can attest to this.
Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by Aquariann: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2016
dasparrow:

Calm down dude, No need making reference to his Parents or calling him a Chauvinist. You lost his message by paying attention to the title of the thread. I suggest you try reading the post again, but slowly this time. The Op is only wondering why
(or stating the fact that) women love/prefer to be disrespected in the name of looking for a "Manly" partner.

From the comments so far, only you lost his message.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2016
sarahade:
but the op is telling the truth..the matured ladies hardly show this trait tho..its the childish ones that crave a daddy figure in their man..its a consistent occurrence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by sarahade(f): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
tommychow:

Keep lying to yourself. You might as well marry a doormat that you can control. Listen naive little child, there can't be two captains on a ship. If a man can't control his woman, she'll gradually lose respect for him.

I pity the guys that are chopping your yanz. For you to keep babes, you have to do what works not what makes sense to you. WOMEN DON'T WANT AN EQUAL; they taller, stronger, richer and more aggressive not softer and more submissive. It's in their genes.

2 Likes

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by sarahade(f): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bluehawk:

but the op is telling the truth..the matured ladies hardly show this trait tho..its the childish ones that crave a daddy figure in their man..its a consistent occurrence
Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by bitchcrafts: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
sarahade:
Lol. Which one b electric shock therapy again oh. Chai! I smell murderous intentions lingering!!
Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by sarahade(f): 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Lol. Which one b electric shock therapy again oh. Chai! I smell murderous intentions lingering!!

It's used to reset the brain of sick people.
Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by bitchcrafts: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
sarahade:

It's used to reset the brain of sick people.
cheesy okay Doc , but its not necessary here IMO, you guys are saying the same thing, I mean...

1 Like

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by jashar(f): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by ERCROSS(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
dasparrow:

Bros, abeg Goan siddown, u can't do nofin other than this ur chest beating and mouth making like one tribe wey I no go mention...
So, u and dose brothers of urs no get beta tin to do Dan to dey beat person wey harass ur female relatives...

Biko, u go skool at all can't you just communicate ur own opinion without hurling insult in the process. E be like say na from one amadioha village u come from

BTW, do u even read the post at all,
cos if u do, u knw the o.p only wrote and essay not a condemning write up

4 Likes

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
LMAO!!! I pity the man who thinks I'll be easily dominated by him.

E don enter one chance!

1 Like

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
*yawns*

undecided
Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by Rozaystunna(m): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
True that bro. These ho.as need a lease smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by Boboye4slim(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
tommychow:

I have seen this time and time again and it

pisses me off. You'd is a woman gentle and submissive as hell when she's with the domineering, proud guy but when she's with the gentle, chivalrous guy watch her instantly or sloooowly transform to being obnoxious. I said "slowly" because some females gradually develop into unnecessarily rude; you'll just notice one day "ah ahn, when did you start talking to me like this?" "What's with the bad attitude towards me?" "But I'm good to you". Even if she doesn't show rudeness, she'll show disappointment and subtle lack of interest because you lack the balls to 'daddy' her.

I know being aggressive with females works like a charm, in fact I'll be wondering why?
GUYS, always form "i don't take rubbish" every time she disrespects you in the slightest way even if its unintentional and watch her melt and fall deeper in love. Even if you have money, good looks, fun personality but you lack the aggressive, controlling, domineering attitude she'll start to question your manliness. She might stay especially if the money is flowing but her heart is most likely not there because you're not giving her the challenge she's craving for.

This kind of discussions are ones fitted for a front page but na irrelevance the mode go dey push out!! Op you are very on point !!!! This is our present world reality

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
This post is spot on For me, I like to be led by my man and yes I prefer dominant men who don't take nonsense but still has a nice and romantic side. They make me feel feminine.

Weak men I honestly cannot stand them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by Rukkydelta(f): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Too many sexists on this thread. I'm off
Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by Beamborla(f): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
This OP can lie ehn.

Is it a master to slave relationship?
Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by AnusOdourInhaler: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
sarahade:

You just proved you are a weakling. Don't be scared women will do better ruling this world. And to any woman that has ears, a man is not better than you or stronger than you.

Your duty is to guide him nothing more. God created every thing a man has to rule over and he failed that's why God created women to crown it all. The first shall be the last and the last the first.

And tommychow the likes of you can't even gaze at me. I match with Men not c*ck inhabitants like you. Thanks
Oboy, see self deception... Weak being, the freedom you enjoy today is as a result of sympathetic men

2 Likes

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by sarahade(f): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Oboy, see self deception... Weak being, the freedom you enjoy today is as a result of sympathetic men

Delusional being. freedom I enjoy is because of strong fathers and mothers not weak breeds like you. *spits*

Law of natural selection is taking over and the strong will displace the weak. the era of the strong allowing the weak prey them out of pity is over.

2 Likes

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2016
sarahade:

Delusional being. freedom I enjoy is because of strong fathers and mothers not weak breeds like you. *spits*

Law of natural selection is taking over and the strong will displace the weak. the era of the strong allowing the weak prey them out of pity is over.
Eyyah! I understand your condition, when a low life that ain't worth a spit in real life finally got access to the Internet, this is what happens..
A weak accidental being like you are naturally eliminated, sooner or later, Darwin awards awaits you Veryy soon..
A strong being don't go around and be screaming "I'm strong, independent and tell all men that I'm better than them, yadda yadda yadda", only weak being does so.
I'm surrounded by independent women that kick ass, money, power, influence, you name it, but they don't go around screaming like wolf, because, they are heard, respected and their reputation precceds them..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave by sarahade(f): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Eyyah! I understand your condition, when a low life that ain't worth a spit in real life finally got access to the Internet, this is what happens..
A weak accidental being like you are naturally eliminated, sooner or later, Darwin awards awaits you Veryy soon..
A strong being don't go around and be screaming "I'm strong, independent and tell all men that I'm better than them, yadda yadda yadda", only weak being does so.
I'm surrounded by independent women that kick ass, money, power, influence, you name it, but they don't go around screaming like wolf, because, they are heard, respected and their reputation precceds them..

Were re o. Calm down empty barrel, I just told you I'm strong thanks for noticing I'm independent too and better than some men like you . from your moniker we know your status and the way you inhale ass of better breeds.
You identify with where you belong lol anusodourinhaler. Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

!!!.... Husband or Wife material? / How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. / Help!!! I Do Not Love Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.