Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Have You Ever Lost A Friend Due To Differences In Religion/faith? Share... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Lost A Friend Due To Differences In Religion/faith? Share... (413 Views)

Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? / My Girlfriend Differs In Religion. What Should I Do ... / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Lost A Friend Due To Differences In Religion/faith? Share... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
I Met this girl sometime last year& we clicked instantly. We liked each other&shared a lot in common except one thing dat will eventually set us apart. Things took a different dimension when she called me up on the 31st of december during the watch night service to inquire about the church i am attending&i told her(catholic). That was the last time i ever heard from her. she even refused picking ma calls. Thought she was cool never knew she was a dommy.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Friend Due To Differences In Religion/faith? Share... by saintfellow(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hmm i have not o, i think it all boils down to maturity and understanding.
Most of my friends in LAGOS are moslems and we have be friends for up to ten years and counting, like i said, its all about maturity.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Friend Due To Differences In Religion/faith? Share... by chris2face(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Not yet and I pray not to experience it,still battling with my last failed relationship
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Friend Due To Differences In Religion/faith? Share... by PeachyP(f): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nope, religion doesn't define a person
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Friend Due To Differences In Religion/faith? Share... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
saintfellow:
Hmm i have not o, i think it all boils down to maturity and understanding.
Most of my friends in LAGOS are moslems and we have be friends for up to ten years and counting, like i said, its all about maturity.
Yo right!
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Friend Due To Differences In Religion/faith? Share... by flokii: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nope.. I haven't
My life is quite simple so I dnt let such things disturb me. The one thing I hate is lies & one being dishonest, pride too. I can never put up with those

(1) (Reply)

5 Great Tools Needed To Get His Heart Back. / If You Cannot Trust Them, You Have Not Got A Relationship / U Can Ignore Iphone 7 For The Things U Will Use Till Eternal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.