Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6246049 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
freshest4live:

I have said it before here that I am yet to see a ranking that puts Kenya above Nigeria in ICT.
don't worry....those fools will come and talk about their ill-fated m-pesa. but they failed to realize that mobile money can only work in countries with irrelevant economy. wait for them. they're coming.
I'm ready for them, I'm on leave. they'll have me as an unwanted friend till weekend.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
I don't blame you, we Africans can not seem to even bear to hear that white man is actively working on our destruction.

Notice nobody has even commented on imperialists conspiracy directly it seems almost impossible for an African to openly criticise the white man.

As uncomfortable as it may make us Africans to hear about genocide the white are perpetrating against us, I will continue tell you about.
They day that evil thrives when good men do nothing.
OK sir.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Say white man is evil and I'll shut up smiley
shervydman:

OK sir.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
OK, white man is evil while black man is barbaric. Now, Take your leave
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
realjoker:
And do you even think we will grant you entry into Naija? We will rather grant entries to animals who occupies the green scenery part of Kenya and not those who occupies the slumish part of Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
This demonstrates my point. We Africans are in mental bondage to the white man.
realjoker:
OK, white man is evil while black man is barbaric. Take your leave
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
White man is evil and black man is a saint.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
shervydman:

don't worry....those fools will come and talk about their ill-fated m-pesa. but they failed to realize that mobile money can only work in countries with irrelevant economy. wait for them. they're coming.
I'm ready for them, I'm on leave. they'll have me as an unwanted friend till weekend.

ICT = Mobile Banking. Nigerian logic folks... shocked

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Again you have not said the magic words I requested without adding sarcasm.
I promise that once those magic words alone are posted , I'll shut up.
freshest4live:

White man is evil and black man is a saint.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
gallivant:

ICT = Mobile Banking. Nigerian logic folks... shocked
fool....that's ur usual rants here, dummy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jonathan was young, look at mess he left behind.
TayserMahiri:

I dont know all that stuff but I just think after Buhari you guys should aim to elect a young guy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
white man is evil. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
The inability of the African to say these 4 simple words :
White man is evil

Is indicative of where our problems as a race begins and ends.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Well done. I'll now take my leave smiley
shervydman:

white man is evil. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
The inability of the African to say these 4 simple words :
White man is evil

Is indicative of where our problems as a race begins and ends.
white man is evil
white man is evil
white man is evil
white man is evil
white man is evil

can u leave us in peace now?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
Well done. I'll now take my leave smiley
thank u sir...... may we not see u on this thread again. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
You see even you are unable to say it with sincerity. Implying you don't really believe it, and making it known you are only saying it in order to shut me up.
shervydman:

white man is evil
white man is evil
white man is evil
white man is evil
white man is ev

can u leave us in peace now?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
You see even you are unable to say it with sincerity. Implying you don't really believe it, and making it known you are only saying it in order to shut me up.
I'm sorry sir....white is evil.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
In all seriousness this is no joke.

If Africans are unable to recognise the white man as our enemy what does that say about our mental state?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:

If Africans are unable to recognise the white man as our enemy what does that say about our mental state?
but u said u're leaving; sir general buhari.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Our mental enslavement is very real and pathetic, but I don't blame those on this thread right now, the white man worked on our minds over hundreds of years and it is not just Africans that have this mentality many other peoples who he conquered suffered from same inferiority complex.
GenBuhari:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
Our mental enslavement is very real and pathetic, but I don't blame those on this thread right now, the white man worked on our minds over hundreds of years and it is not just Africans that have this mentality many other peoples who he conquered suffered from same inferiority complex.
You must be one of the planted bot littering nairaland
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
shervydman:

And here they came. So what are you telling us that you are ranked above Kenya?

Your country has 23 tech hubs, Kenya has 27, as at 2017.

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2017/06/african-countries-with-the-most-tech-hubs-ranked/

Dont bring Nigerian blogs to back up your claims. We all know how Nigerian blogs try hard to paint a rosy picture of the giant. And dont bring outdated stuff.

Btw, Nairobi is the smartest city in Africa. I'm sure you can tell we are smart people as evidence grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Some want me to leave the thread because some truths are uncomfortable.

But this inability to hold white accountable for his evils still baffles me till this very day and I came to recognise from discussions on these forums from 2013 onwards when I started taking interest in Ancient African history, and gradually came to learn about imperialism, white supremacist and how it works.

So I do not expect any of you to make the same mindset shift in a few short hours.

Try and Google The Economic Hitman by John Perkins there are youtube videos of the author summarizing the gist of the book into a few short minutes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
Jonathan was young, look at mess he left behind.

I think the problem is an oldie replacing a young turk. Jonathan should have been replaced by a similarly young guy. And btw it may not cross your mind that Buhari seems to have made things worse than Jonathan. I never used to hear bad news from Naija during Jonathan's time. Now with Bubu its almost every day. grin Or is it because I joined NL?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
realjoker:
You must be one of the planted bot littering nairaland
I tell u.......I'm fed up.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
After 17 years of unadulterated corruption. From leaders that were not very old, Nigeria wanted an anti-corruption leader their age wasn't a consideration.
To be clear Buhari's health conditions is not due to his age. He was fitter than most people 30 years younger than him.

Buhari was poisoned by imperialists.
TayserMahiri:

I think the problem is an oldie replacing a young turk. Jonathan should have been replaced by a similarly young guy. And btw it may not cross your mind that Buhari seems to have made things worse than Jonathan. I never used to hear bad news from Naija during Jonathan's time. Now with Bubu its almost every day. grin Or is it because I joined NL?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

And here they came. So what are you telling us that you are ranked above Kenya?

Your country has 23 tech hubs, Kenya has 27, as at 2017.

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2017/06/african-countries-with-the-most-tech-hubs-ranked/

Dont bring Nigerian blogs to back up your claims. We all know how Nigerian blogs try hard to paint a rosy picture of the giant. And dont bring outdated stuff.

Btw, Nairobi is the smartest city in Africa. I'm sure you can tell we are smart people as evidence grin

I can't open ur link....u can screenshot whatever u want me to see or u provide another link.

modified...
I ran a search on it.... it's a 2016 survey, Kenya has 27 tech hubs and Nigeria has 23.
https://qz.com/759666/the-number-of-tech-hubs-across-africa-has-more-than-doubled-in-less-than-a-year/

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Here's a 2min video about the basic premise of the book The Economic Hitman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Dvt2EqXF4
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
realjoker:
You have all these in place and your unemployment rate is at 40% (without factoring in the rate of underemployment), debt to GDP ratio is 56-60%, your import is 3 folds of your export, there is famine in your land, about 65% of your population dwell in rural areas and about 50% of those who live in urban areas dwell in slums, your country is one of the most corrupt countries on earth according to the last available corruption perception index rate in which you scored 26 points.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Greetings to all the Kenyans and their allies who are so obsessed with nairaland and this thread to the extent that they'd die if they don't visit it..
Well done grin grin grin

The secret garden Abuja grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.