Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6246033 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Once you understand what the book The Economic Hitman is about, you would know why I have been saying that imperialists cannot allow Buhari to rule, because Buhari is uninterested in amassing personal wealth, his only mission is a noble one to rescue and salvage Nigeria, he is therefore incorruptible.
GenBuhari:
Here's a 2min video about the basic premise of the book The Economic Hitman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Dvt2EqXF4
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
In all seriousness this is no joke.

If Africans are unable to recognise the white man as our enemy what does that say about our mental state?
The white man also tells African leaders to loot from their people and create starvation in Africa?

2 Likes 2 Shares

this general has turned the thread to something else.... I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
realjoker:
You have all these in place and your unemployment rate is at 40% (without factoring in the rate of underemployment), debt to GDP ratio is 56-60%, your import is 3 folds of your export, there is famine in your land, about 65% of your population dwell in rural areas and about 50% of those who live in urban areas dwell in slums, your country is one of the most corrupt countries on earth according to the last available corruption perception index rate in which you scored 26 points.

Easy on the poor dude please.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
If you think about it who is really looting Africa?
The African politicians are only agents installed by imperialists to transfer Africa's wealth into the imperialist banks.

The corrupt African politicians are mere agents of the imperialists who are the looters.
Jayceon:
The white man also tells African leaders to loot from their people and create starvation in Africa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
shervydman:

I can't open ur link....u can screenshot whatever u want me to see or u provide another link.

modified...
I ran a search on it.... it's a 2016 survey, Kenya has 27 tech hubs and Nigeria has 23.
https://qz.com/759666/the-number-of-tech-hubs-across-africa-has-more-than-doubled-in-less-than-a-year/

Yea

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
After 17 years of unadulterated corruption. From leaders that were not very old, Nigeria wanted an anti-corruption leader their age wasn't a consideration.
To be clear Buhari's health conditions is not due to his age. He was fitter than most people 30 years younger than him.

Buhari was poisoned by imperialists.

And your evidence for the poisoning? You know what we call your fixation on whites for Buhari problems? A deflectionary tactic. Whether Buhari was poisoned by whites or aliens does not explain why Rats chased him from Aso Rock for example.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
freshest4live:
Taysermahiri have a look at this article on ICT in Africa.
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://techcabal.com/2014/05/12/ict-face-off-lagos-vs-kenya-vs-south-africa/&ved=0ahUKEwiz_9jk0pPWAhWDfFAKHagBCmoQFggqMAI&usg=AFQjCNFN-68cGJzcuOm0Yo1ZMTBXBWExng

I read that article ages ago, probably in 2014. Its the types I was saying Nigerians praising themselves.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I read that article ages ago, probably in 2014. Its the types I was saying Nigerians praising themselves.
But she quoted foreign analysts, it wasn't just her opinion. I agree though you have more hubs, but the major problem Nigeria has is just the lesser ease of doing business.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ok thank you for your last sentence as it demonstrated your questions were rhetorical.

If imperialists tell you your brother hates you you will accept it without question.

However when your brother tells you imperialists enemies are trying to kill you, you will start asking your brother to provide evidence.

Ok oo!
TayserMahiri:

And your evidence for the poisoning? You know what we call your fixation on whites for Buhari problems? A deflectionary tactic. Whether Buhari was poisoned by whites or aliens does not explain why Rats chased him from Aso Rock for example.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
shervydman:

white man is evil
white man is evil
white man is evil
white man is evil
white man is evil

can u leave us in peace now?
Hahahaha!GenBuhari reminds me of Mr.Bean....Been away for a while but I can see you are still here giving these maasais a hard time even with their black south african partners.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
obaaderemi:
Hahahaha!GenBuhari reminds me of Mr.Bean....Been away for a while but I can see you are still here giving these maasais a hard time even with their black south african partners.
abi o. can't u see what a nonentity tried with me yesterday?

it's good to have u here...anyway, at least I can send the maasais over to u to teach them manners.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
This thread is unbelievable, I have never seen any other thread that is so busy for such a sustained length of time.

But what are we really doing? Insulting each other based on country boundaries that the white man drew?.

Let's change the mindset to that of a celebration of development we Africans have carried out despite huge challenges.
obaaderemi:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
This thread is unbelievable, I have never seen any other thread that is so busy for such a sustained length of time.

But what are we really doing? Insulting each other based on country boundaries that the white man drew?.

Let's change the mindset to that of a celebration of development web Africans have carried out despite huge challenges.
this guy is truly a bot.....mtis, we need ur help here ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
freshest4live:

But she quoted foreign analysts, it wasn't just her opinion. I agree though you have more hubs, but the major problem Nigeria has is just the lesser ease of doing business.

So can we say the talk of Nigeria being constantly ranked above Kenya in ICT is empty chest beating? The alternate reality mtis talks about
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
Ok thank you for your last sentence as it demonstrated your questions were rhetorical.

If imperialists tell you your brother hates you you will accept it without question.

However when your brother tells you imperialists enemies are trying to kill you, you will start asking your brother to provide evidence.

Ok oo!

Have a nice evening brother.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

So can we say the talk of Nigeria being constantly ranked above Kenya in ICT is empty chest beating? The alternate reality mtis talks about
This is the first website l've seen that puts Kenya in 3rd and Nigeria 4th, and of course this is based solely on the number of tech hubs, other websites rank Nigeria 3rd, though l do not know their criteria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
That's just one of them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

freshest4live:

This is the first website l've seen that puts Kenya in 3rd and Nigeria 4th, and of course this is based solely on the number of tech hubs, other websites rank Nigeria 3rd, though l do not know their criteria.
does ICT mean tech hubs alone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Africa's most populous country is third on the log. Similar to America’s Silicon Valley is Nigeria’s Tech hub, Yaba, a city in Lagos that recently played host to Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg.

The country hosts the likes of Iroko Partners, a successful internet company with more than 6 million unique users from 178 nations. INYE-1 and INYE-2 tablet computers are made in Nigeria. Moringa plant technology enables Nigerians to use Moringa plant for water treatment
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
If you think about it who is really looting Africa?
The African politicians are only agents installed by imperialists to transfer Africa's wealth into the imperialist banks.

The corrupt African politicians are mere agents of the imperialists who are the looters.
And what do you say in the case of the mighty Mugabe whose country has zero Western interference but he slaughtered tens of thousands of his own people when he rose to power?

I'm not saying YT is blameless but for how long will Africans keep blaming white people for the problems in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jayceon:
And what do you say in the case of the mighty Mugabe whose country has zero Western interference but he slaughtered tens of thousands of his own people when he rose to power?

I'm not saying YT is blameless but for how long will Africans keep blaming white people for the problems in Africa?
Mugabe recently criticized SA, and l'm shocked cos l thought you guys were best of friends.

https://www.nairaland.com/4034187/mugabe-mandela-forgot-why-he

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jayceon:

oh, u make sense....some people can make someone to puke.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
freshest4live:

Mugabe recently criticized SA, and l'm shocked cos l thought you guys were best of friends.

Ya he did but in SA we never really pay attention to Mugabe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
freshest4live:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
freshest4live:
Here's another one..

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.africanzeal.com/technologically-advanced-countries-africa/&ved=0ahUKEwikmYW42pPWAhWBEVAKHZFxCfgQFggpMAM&usg=AFQjCNHEZASkDtsZ7zbBiY0xtETXAEl_CA
u are too fast, freshest....I wanted to spoon-feed him like a mother giving a sick son some foods.
I wanted to make him learn s.l.o.w.l.y......he's a fast learner but I will let him know he has a papi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
freshest4live:

don't fall for their scam. Economic activity is all about the total value of output and not number of hubs. Kenya might have 27 tech hubd but the value of economical activity taking place in a single tech hub in Johannesburg can eclipse the entire economical output coming out from the entire Kenya 27 tech hubs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Nobody will fall for your fraud here, economics activities is not measured by number of activities that took place rather it is measured by the net/gross value of the output.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.