Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6195954 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
freshest4live:

But you are so obsessed with Nigeria, are you truly from my village Ororokpe, but born in Kenya?
good night freshest4live...an am not from Ororokpe but would want to know what the bleep is that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
mtis:

please just click the link..not me i swear grin
I clicked it, but that's an old pix there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
This is how they keep saying,Lagos is transforming oshodi,Ikeja,iyana ipaja etc into world class and even enhancing the living conditions of its members
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Marcelo290:
You Kenyans go about on NL trolling Nigerians, I never knew you guys are in your huge numbers here, anyways...the bit*h got served, trust them guys, this particular comment got to me..

Dude, get ya stinky ass outa here. So the comment got to you? How special you are comments dont get you they get TO you! Whoever wrote that is just like you.

My post was simple, a Nigerian flat head (most likely a drug criminal) killed his fellow Nigerian flat head because of money. That was not trolling, you're the one trolling. And we are not inferior, you guys can commit crimes elsewhere around the world as you wish but here in Kenya you will find out the hard way how we deal with nutheads.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
mtis:

good night freshest4live...an am not from Ororokpe but would want to know what the bleep is that
Lol never mind.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Dude, get ya stinky ass outa here. So the comment got to you? How special you are comments dont get you they get TO you! Whoever wrote that is just like you.

My post was simple, a Nigerian flat head (most likely a drug criminal) killed his fellow Nigerian flat head because of money. That was not trolling, you're the one trolling. And we are not inferior, you guys can commit crimes elsewhere around the world as you wish but here in Kenya you will find out the hard way how we deal with nutheads.
forget it....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
shervydman:

forget it....

What is it with this 'forget it' ? You dont like people remembering things grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

What is it with this 'forget it' ? You dont like people remembering things grin
forget it mean that u should just disdain d matter on ground.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
shervydman:

forget it mean that u should just disdain d matter on ground.

Tell the nutcase to FORGET IT.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Live:Happening now Ghana vs Nigeria WAFU at the Cape coast stadium (0 - 2)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Tell the nutcase to FORGET IT.
what's that? u mean kwametut?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kenyan made Mobius

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
shervydman:

what's that? u mean kwametut?

No, I mean the Marcelo dude,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
samsobo24:

You guys will kill us one day with your names. Wafu in swahili means the dead.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

No, I mean the Marcelo dude,
he's harmless......he's not troublesome. he doesn't just like shit. he doesn't start shit either. just tell ur guys to behave.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You guys will kill us one day with your names. Wafu in swahili means the dead.
its actually an abbreviation which mean West Africa Football Union.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
AN ambitious real estate project, classified under the new neighborhoods, christened as Orange Island, to cover 150 hectares of land, located within Lekki in LagosState, is underway.Orange Island, whichis alike to Eko Atlantic City project, is a newly berth planned city on the Lagos lagoon, estimated to N40 billion and to accommodate 25,000 population when it is eventually delivered.The project to be delivered in two phases, it has been described as one of the means by which the Lagos State Government intends to transform the landscape of the state into a more organized and structured mega city. Brokered under a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative, between the Lagos State Government and the developer, Orange Island Development Company (OIDC), the project involves the dredging of sand from the bed of the Lagos Lagoon, reclamation of a 150-hectare island, construction of an access land bridge and infrastructure to service the island. The Project will eventually be a fully serviced; communitylocated 450 meters off the headland nextto the existing Lekki Phase 1 foreshore reclamation project.The services provided in the estate will include electricity, water andsewage system and The layout of the Island will be made up of four main schemes made up ofresidential, commercial services, and recreation/sports zones. The Island will be accessed via a dual carriage way located at the end of Admiralty Way in Lekki Phase 1.Orange Island will beone of the new satellite towns that will be developed in the Lekki, Badagry and Ikorodu districtsof Lagos State over the next few years. To this end a Memorandum of Understanding between Lagos StateGovernment and FW Dredging (Sponsors of the project) was signed in January 2013. A Public Private Partnership (PPP) concession agreement will be signed in due course. A special purpose company, Orange Island Development Company was formed for the purpose of owning, developing and operating the project. A joint venture agreement with the Lagos State Ministry of Waterfront Infrastructure Development was signed on 9th January 2014.In an exclusive chat with our correspondent, Commissioner for Water Front Infrastructure Development, PrinceAdesegun Oniru, said the project upon completion, will not only add to the existing stock of land mass but adds to the ground rent and other taxes accruable to the state, which will boost the state IGR.Prince Adesegun Oniru, while giving an insight into the project development,said FW Dredging Nigeria Limited, has concluded its investigations that includes engineering/infrastructure designs as well as the land use/town planning design, stating that the EIA has been concluded and reclamation works are on-going.Managing Director, OIDC, Yinka Ogunsulire, said her firm would reclaim the land and build the infrastructure and reputable developers in partnership with the developer would develop that top structures.Once built, Ogunsulire added that, subsidiaries of OIDC would manage the utilities, infrastructure and become the municipal managers.A Nigeria’s foremost indigenous dredgingcompany, FW Dredging Company is the sponsors behind Orange Island project.Ogunsulire assured investors that; their investments’ are safe, as title on the land would be a deed of sub-lease orassignment from theglobal certificate of occupancy. She added that, other legal documents would include individual plot survey plan, land form 1C and home-owners agreement.Partners on the project are KEDARI CAPITAL, Lead Financial Advisors; Mepas & Prodel Nigeria Limited, Town Planning Consultants; FR Projects Services Limited, Project Manager; Keystone Bank, Bankers to the Project; AiQ Capital Management Limited, Financial Advisors; Ecopro Resources, Environment Consultants; Van Oord, Dredging Contractor; and OOLENG Nigeria Limited, Structure and Civil Engineers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
shervydman:

he's harmless......he's not troublesome. he doesn't just like shit. he doesn't start shit either. just tell ur guys to behave.

You seem to care about him. He started sh!t with me. Its you to tell him to behave.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
shervydman:

its actually an abbreviation which mean West Africa Football Union.

I know
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
samsobo24:
Final result:Ghana vs Nigeria (0 - 2)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
The stabberman is here in all his stabsome glory. Its not entirely unforeseeable that he shares a bloodline with someone here in NL. If this is ya uncle kindly raise your hand and help us deliberate on whether to return him together with his victim in a Ghanaian coffin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:
The manstabber is here in all his stabsome glory. Its not entirely unforeseeable that he shares a bloodline with someone here in NL. If this is ya uncle kindly raise your hand and help us deliberate on whether to return him together with his victim in a Ghanaian coffin.
u've been warned to forget it.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
shervydman:

u've been warned to forget it.....

You dont like the picture?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You dont like the picture?
I'm not against ur picture, I don't just want us to prolong silly things.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
shervydman:

I'm not against ur picture, I don't just want us to prolong silly things.

Its not silly. Do you know where the thread containing the infor shared by Marcelo is? I mean this

Marcelo290:
You Kenyans go about on NL trolling Nigerians, I never knew you guys are in your huge numbers here, anyways...the bit*h got served, trust them guys, this particular comment got to me..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Its not silly. Do you know where the thread containing the infor shared by Marcelo is? I mean this

no, I don't......is it on this forum?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dangote technology university in Abuja

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/dangote-plans-n200bn-technology-varsity-abuja/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9138710476
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
shervydman:

no, I don't......is it on this forum?

Yea its clear from the snapshot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Yea its clear from the snapshot
ok....just forget it. this forum comprises of different people and different personalities, sometimes u meet d good, sometimes u meet d bad, sometimes u meet deranged people. people even open threads based on opinions and not realities, I don't know about the thread u're talking about but just handle it with a pinch of salt.

u may meet people that annoy u today, the same person may be ur best pal tomorrow. don't take this forum too serious. its a faceless forum.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
shervydman:

ok....just forget it. this forum comprises of different people and different personalities, sometimes u meet d good, sometimes u meet d bad, sometimes u meet deranged people. people even open threads based on opinions and not realities, I don't know about the thread u're talking about but just handle it with a pinch of salt.

u may meet people that annoy u today, the same person may be ur best pal tomorrow. don't take this forum too serious. its a faceless forum.

I found it grin
I dont take the forum seriously, who does? I'm just here to handle the big mouths with empty skulls. Thats all. Was actually headed to that thread to deal with the Nowenuse types but its an old thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.