Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6196895 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I found it grin
I dont take the forum seriously, who does? I'm just here to handle the big mouths with empty skulls. Thats all. Was actually headed to that thread to deal with the Nowenuse types but its an old thread.
leave d thread, don't bother.......everything starts with d mind, even if they're spilling trash in that thread, just don't worry, it doesn't change anything.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
shervydman:

leave d thread, don't bother.......everything starts with d mind, even if they're spilling trash in that thread, just don't worry, it doesn't change anything.

Alrightie grin

How is your book?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Alrightie grin

How is your book?
I've not start to write any book o, I'm not even thinking about that for now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
shervydman:

I've not start to write any book o, I'm not even thinking about that for now.

I thought you said you were thinking of writing a book. See now the problem of always saying 'forget it' grin You forgot even the book
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I thought you said you were thinking of writing a book. See now the problem of always saying 'forget it' grin You forgot even the book
grin grin grin........ I said I will write a book after u propose that I should write, but its not on my to-do list for now. i'll still write, that's certain. before I get married. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
hehehe

Let's laugh at him lest he forgets again!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
shervydman:

grin grin grin........ I said I will write a book after u propose that I should write, but its not on my to-do list for now. i'll still write, that's certain. before I get married. wink

At this rate you aint getting married dude grin
You havent even started thinking of writing the book

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
gallivant:
hehehe

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
gallivant:
hehehe
TayserMahiri:

At this rate you aint getting married dude grin
You havent even started thinking of writing the book
yeah, i'm not gonna write a book that needs a lot of research. I'll know what to write about at d right time.

pls, lemme get married o, this thread is even taking my time. I don't have time to toast babes. thank God for Ednit.ed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
shervydman:

yeah, i'm not gonna write a book that needs a lot of research. I'll know what to write about at d right time.

pls, lemme get married o, this thread is even taking my time. I don't have time to toast babes. thank God for Ednit.ed.

Be like me and write a book with giant ideas. Did you forget what my book is about? cheesy

You should be spending more time in the romance section instead. You can toast one there. How old are you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Be like me and write a book with giant ideas. Did you forget what my book is about? cheesy

You should be spending more time in the romance section instead. You can toast one there. How old are you?
u wanna write a book too? very good. I don't know what ur book will be about.
I cant stay there, I've never been to d romance section, never. i'm in my mid 20s.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:
The stabberman is here in all his stabsome glory. Its not entirely unforeseeable that he shares a bloodline with someone here in NL. If this is ya uncle kindly raise your hand and help us deliberate on whether to return him together with his victim in a Ghanaian coffin.
The stabsome is about to taste life in Kamiti. Probably was fighting over just afew shillings. Hope he's wasn't planning to do a Naija thing like steal his head for ritual, etc undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Dude, get ya stinky ass outa here. So the comment got to you? How special you are comments dont get you they get TO you! Whoever wrote that is just like you.

My post was simple, a Nigerian flat head (most likely a drug criminal) killed his fellow Nigerian flat head because of money. That was not trolling, you're the one trolling. And we are not inferior, you guys can commit crimes elsewhere around the world as you wish but here in Kenya you will find out the hard way how we deal with nutheads.
Tozo, the topic was not crime related, it was even in the education sector and had nothing to do with Kenya, before we knew it, one Kenyan lady came and called Nigerians poor with other shitty things she said and upheld Kenya as the her origin, come see bashing grin you lots should mind how you walk around with your shapeless heads on NL fomenting trouble you can't probably handle when it backfires.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
shervydman:

u wanna write a book too? very good. I don't know what ur book will be about.
I cant stay there, I've never been to d romance section, never. i'm in my mid 20s.

You never been to the romance section? Is it that you're too romantic to need the section or you just dont do romantic sht. I pass there once in a while. At one point I met jayceon having a nice time with a certain chic (chilee/ manzi in sheng) hope he hit the jackpot. grin

Don mind the book, its supposed to be a bombshell.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Muafrika2:

The stabsome is about to taste life in Kamiti. Probably was fighting over just afew shillings. Hope he's wasn't planning to do a Naija thing like steal his head for ritual, etc undecided

Its unlikely he would want to steal the head. He can only do that close to the Tanzania border for quick access to Mganga. They didnt even fight as per what I saw in the news, he just approached his friend in a car as if nothing was wrong. Then when the poor friend unlocked the door he stabbed him Japanese style. Kamiti should be a nice place, though perhaps we need a special prison just for Nigerians cheesy They need all the special treatment
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Marcelo290:
Tozo, the topic was not crime related, it was even in the education sector and had nothing to do with Kenya, before we knew it, one Kenyan lady came and called Nigerians poor with other shitty things she said and upheld Kenya as the her origin, come see bashing grin you lots should mind how you walk around with your shapeless heads on NL fomenting trouble you can't probably handle when it backfires.

F

L

A

T

H

E

A

D

That was some poo you said. If the lady is truly kenyan as you claim then she seems to have a problem similar to many Nigerians. But I doubt, probably a disguised Nigerian in order to forment anti kenyan sentiments. The name and nature of comment suggests so. Kenyans generally dont suffer that ailment but its not impossible to find a few. Most kenyans are too buried with our hot local politics to even care
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

F

L

A

T

H

E

A

D

That was some poo you said. If the lady is truly kenyan as you claim then she seems to have a problem similar to many Nigerians. But I doubt, probably a disguised Nigerian in order to forment anti kenyan sentiments. The name and nature of comment suggests so. Kenyans generally dont suffer that ailment but its not impossible to find a few. Most kenyans are too buried with our hot local politics to even care
Ok bro, let's leave it at that... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You never been to the romance section? Is it that you're too romantic to need the section or you just dont do romantic sht. I pass there once in a while. At one point I met jayceon having a nice time with a certain chic (chilee/ manzi in sheng) hope he hit the jackpot. grin

Don mind the book, its supposed to be a bombshell.
romance section??.....what I'm I romancing? i'm not romantic, abeg.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
mtis:
An please dont deny this beauties are not yours grin

This is like Lagos in 2003 in case u don't know...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:34am On Sep 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:

F

L

A

T

H

E

A

D

haha

I don't know why but Flat head tickles me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Its unlikely he would want to steal the head. He can only do that close to the Tanzania border for quick access to Mganga. They didnt even fight as per what I saw in the news, he just approached his friend in a car as if nothing was wrong. Then when the poor friend unlocked the door he stabbed him Japanese style. Kamiti should be a nice place, though perhaps we need a special prison just for Nigerians cheesy They need all the special treatment

That's a disturbed man lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
Shaytun:

In all honesty with the kind of resources and infrastructure south africa has. You guys are doing poorly.

https://www.afdb.org/en/countries/southern-africa/south-africa/

Actually,I agree! As I said earlier,with its huge industrial and commercial capacity RSA really should be several places ahead of EVERYONE! Seychelles,Mauritius and Bots are way ahead even in HDI.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NoxIbis: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2017
My Favorite! Good Music...
[url]watch[/url]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
kikuyu1:

Actually,I agree! As I said earlier,with its huge industrial and commercial capacity RSA really should be several places ahead of EVERYONE! Seychelles,Mauritius and Bots are way ahead even in HDI.
HDI favours smaller countries, it doesn't mean a bigger country is not ahead of d smaller country.

HDI consists of life expectancy, mortality rate,literacy rate, per capita n so on.
for a country of 2m...all these indices will be favourable to them cos the statistics covers a very limited numbers of people.

for a country of let's say 100m, those indices may not be favourable to them cos it's exactly 50times of d smaller country.
let's assume d literacy rate in Botswana is 80%,it means that 1.6m are literates which is feasible, for a country of 100m to attain 80% literacy rate, at least 80m of d populace must be learned too which may be somehow tasking.
before a country of 100m can attain 80% literacy rate, a country of 2m will be at 100% which will still make it ahead in terms of literacy. the same with life expectancy and d rest which make up HDI.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
shervydman:

HDI favours smaller countries, it doesn't mean a bigger country is not ahead of d smaller country.

HDI consists of life expectancy, mortality rate,literacy rate, per capita n so on.
for a country of 2m...all these indices will be favourable to them cos the statistics covers a very limited numbers of people.

for a country of let's say 100m, those indices may not be favourable to them cos it's exactly 50times of d smaller country.
let's assume d literacy rate in Botswana is 80%,it means that 1.6m are literates which is feasible, for a country of 100m to attain 80% literacy rate, at least 80m of d populace must be learned too which may be somehow tasking.
before a country of 100m can attain 80% literacy rate, a country of 2m will be at 100% which will still make it ahead in terms of literacy. the same with life expectancy and d rest which make up HDI.

Thats great. If you can figure this out, why would you vote for Buhari?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
@shevwhatever nd FAKE Kikuyu2
JEALOUS AND HATE CAN BE BLINDING....On HDI Botswanas are South Africans are brothers and sisters in fact there are more Tswanas in SA than Botswana. The founders of Bostwana came from the Tswanas in SA. Botswana 2m people HDI index is 0.69 and RSA 0.67 57m people.

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
WE KEEP TELLING YOU WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO ARE RICHER THAN YOUR HERDMAN dangote....Dangote can only make stupid announcements till he dies. He's NOTHING and not buying anything in SA.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
His company is worth $51 Billion this man is going places grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Hes YOUNG AND SMARTER than the old FOOL dangote.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bleep DANGOTE WE CAN BUY HIM OUT OF S.A. He's a lil boy.....
I NEVER SAID AM DONE WITH CAPE TOWN AND SA NEW SKYSCRAPERS NO!!!!!WE CAN DO THIS TILL I DIE.....
New 38 storey baby in the MOTHER CITY/Cape Teezy.....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
In SPORT we still RUN THE RICHEST LEAGUE in AFRICA with players from all over the GLOBE. Norwegians,Swedes,English,Belgians,Colombians,Venezuelans,Brazilians,Egyptians,Algerians,Australians,New Zealanders etc..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Cape Town new tower and Durban point...the CAPE TOWN CITY FC grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
kwametut:
WE KEEP TELLING YOU WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO ARE RICHER THAN YOUR HERDMAN dangote....Dangote can only make stupid announcements till he dies. He's NOTHING and not buying anything in SA.

Funny enough,Elon Musk isn't recognized as an African. grin. He was born in SA,yea but he spent most of his life in Canada and the US.. grin grin

Enlighten yourself in case u are confused...

https://businesstech.co.za/news/finance/149623/south-africas-richest-people-in-africa-in-2017/

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.