Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6148933 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
PROVERBZ:
was Nigerian written on their fore heads or did they carry a flag with dem??
shocked

The survivors identified them >:

Is it worth the risk? I'll visit Nigeria one day just to see why people are running away. It must be worse than we think.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Muafrika2:

Hawa wako na iyo track ya mbio siku hizi

Yea, part of maendeleo chap chap

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tuksgrad:

This is so embarrassing embarassed, how come the leadership didn't even bother to go there and fetch the bodies to be buried at home . The fact that it was the SADC chair Jacob zuma and the AU who said something even before the nigerian government, same with the slavery story says a lot about the value of life in that country.

That Naija govt probably wasnt even aware cry Thats what you get when you elect clueless grannies.

What did Zuma say?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
PROVERBZ:
was Nigerian written on their fore heads or did they carry a flag with dem??

Its not even that hard to identify a Naija. You only need to locate the SCAM gene in their DNA grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Its not even that hard to identify a Naija. You only need to locate the SCAM gene in their DNA grin
brainless f..ool with crusted brown hanging teeths don't quote me to make stupid comments
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kenya

This is how we scan for Ebola and those other infectious diseases like swine flu in our airports. We dont need to stick thermometers in your mouth grin

FLIR Thermal Imaging Cameras at JKIA, Nairobi

The systems are very sensitive, measuring temperatures down to a fraction of a degree Fahrenheit. The cameras merge visual and thermal images to create a "heat picture" of a person. This image shows up on a screen on the back of the camera, much like the displays on consumer cameras. A pointer automatically shows the hottest area in the picture. Anyone with an unusual heat map is swiftly isolated.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
PROVERBZ:
black f..ool with crusted brown hanging teeths don't quote me to make stupid comments

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Did we say our airport is also a museum?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Young Kenyans have lately been experiencing free rides on tourist Cruise Ships from around the world, courtesy of arrangements facilitated by the cruise port

Mombasa Port is Africa's leading Cruise Ship Facility this year.

This was the Royal Yatch MY Fulk Al Salamah from Oman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kenya Train Service

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
PROVERBZ:
brainless f..ool with crusted brown hanging teeths don't quote me to make stupid comments

Lol

Bro, chill.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Kenya Train Service

Hehehe lakini si umeringia hawa watu sana

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Blueberrie:

Hehehe lakini si umeringia hawa watu sana

Kweli? so niwe mnyenyekevu kiasi wink

na vle hawa wa2 huniboo na ushamba yao, alafu wa2 wakiwanyamazia juu ya mdomo wanadhani ni vle wako inferior, bt kiiukweli ni cos wako humble. So nawaonyesha ukweli wa mambo. Lakini staki kuharibu img ya 254 tongue Mmoja wao alisema tunakuwanga proud undecided Lakini 2ko mbele yao na kitu ka miaka fefteh ivi ukweli usemwe grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Tuksgrad(f): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

That Naija govt probably wasnt even aware cry Thats what you get when you elect clueless grannies.

What did Zuma say?

Lol, stop it grin naijas are the most " industrious and clever africans " grin

A formal statement to condemn the shyt takin place, not by zuma directly though but by the presidency . Even Malema spoke out against this act and these are before the useless Nigerian leaders said anything. How many southern Africans are embarking on this rubbish? None. Read between the lines wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol, stop it grin naijas are the most " industrious and clever africans " grin

A formal statement to condemn the shyt takin place, not by zuma directly though but by the presidency . Even Malema spoke out against this act and these are before the useless Nigerian leaders said anything. How many southern Africans are embarking on this rubbish? None. Read between the lines wink

How responsible of Zuma to issue a statement in defense of his slaves cool I would also do the same but demand that the willing slaves be engaged in more meaningful activities like building a dozen other statues across the Mighty Nigeria, and pay them 10 rand every day angry

Which leaves me wondering, so SA leaders care that much about poor Naija pipu but the same Nigerians want to make us believe otherwise? What do we say when the first people to sympathize with willing Nigerian slaves are foreign leaders like Malema and not the able Bubu? I understand why Zuma would issue a statement on this issue (he's a demigod in naija) but I should be damned if Kenyan leaders tried to comment on that embarrassing charade.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Kings Square Apartments in Eldoret City inside Kenya's Great Rift Valley.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
1. Marine Operations Tower at the Port of Mombasa.

2. Tug boats manouvering a ship in the busy port.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Which leaves me wondering, so SA leaders care that much about poor Naija pipu but the same Nigerians want to make us believe otherwise? What do we say when the first people to sympathize with willing Nigerian slaves are foreign leaders like Malema and not the able Bubu? I understand why Zuma would issue a statement on this issue (he's a demigod in naija) but I should be damned if Kenyan leaders tried to comment on that embarrassing charade.

I see UK commenting on it tomorrow. He likes being pan African on such occasions.

Have you heard that Rwanda has offered to take in 30k of the illegal migrants? Tiny Rwanda with a tiny GDP.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
New road to the New Mombasa Railway Terminus nearing completion.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

I see UK commenting on it tomorrow. He likes being pan African on such occasions.

Have you heard that Rwanda has offered to take in 30k of the illegal migrants? Tiny Rwanda with a tiny GDP.

Maybe he might but he shouldnt. Havent heard of that, how courteous of Rwanda? Do they want to take them from Libya or straight from Nigeria ? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Heli-Portable wedding at Shompole Lodge, Fig Forest, Kenya

You can exchange those vows smack in the middle of a forest here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Firefighting on Mt. Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Champagne Park, Kajiado County Kenya.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 28, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Maybe he might but he shouldnt. Havent heard of that, how courteous of Rwanda? Do they want to take them from Libya or straight from Nigeria ? grin
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Tuksgrad(f): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2017
TayserMahiri:

How responsible of Zuma to issue a statement in defense of his slaves cool I would also do the same but demand that the willing slaves be engaged in more meaningful activities like building a dozen other statues across the Mighty Nigeria, and pay them 10 rand every day angry

Lol @ his slaves.

This Nigerian obsession with Europe is getting really embarrassing for Africa I tell you. I wonder how these people are brought up cry. They elect leaders that oppress them and end up running away from them cheesy when will these people learn ? . Big GDP and the " giants of Africa " yet thousands are drowning in the sea , thousands in foreign jails , thousands in slavery , millions treated like shyt in foreign lands ( including countries with smaller GDP)? Can someone explain to me what's wrong with this country ? cry so much desperation and cowardice .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Tuksgrad(f): 6:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

" ordinary " Rwanda saving the Mighty giants , how hilarious cheesy. The wickedness of their government tells us how evil the average giant is grin. I hope the Rwandans don't regret this move, you can't save people who have are poor image of themselves angry they will try by all means to bring chaos to that peaceful country because that's what they are used to. Is the giant government doing anything to address the issue ? Nope . Is the giant government opening up a national debate about the news of giants selling each other as slaves to Arabs like their fore fathers did to the Americans? Nope , those lazy morons see nothing wrong with this crap, after all they do allow 12 year old son to be house maids in that hell hole of a country grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 28, 2017
Tuksgrad:

" ordinary " Rwanda saving the Mighty giants , how hilarious cheesy. The wickedness of their government tells us how evil the average giant is grin. I hope the Rwandans don't regret this move, you can't save people who have are poor image of themselves angry they will try by all means to bring chaos to that peaceful country because that's what they are used to. Is the giant government doing anything to address the issue ? Nope . Is the giant government opening up a national debate about the news of giants selling each other as slaves to Arabs like their fore fathers did to the Americans? Nope , those lazy morons see nothing wrong with this crap, after all they do allow 12 year old son to be house maids in that hell hole of a country grin.
Rwandans better get ready grin

The only reaction from the Nigerian government was to tell the Libyan government to investigate!

As in ... they don't believe it .... and they want the Libyan government (of all other sources) to tell them if it is true ... shocked

Imagine that ... "yep! We're hawking your people into slavery ..."

Instead of taking home their citizens from a country that does not want them .. and from prisons for doing something that should not be a crime ... The rest of the world is more angry than the people involved undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Tuksgrad(f): 7:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

Rwandans better get ready grin

The only reaction from the Nigerian government was to tell the Libyan government to investigate!

As in ... they don't believe it .... and they want the Libyan government (of all other sources) to tell them if it is true ... shocked Instead of taking home their citizens from a country that does not want them .. and from prisons for doing something that should not be a crime ... The rest of the world is more angry than the people involved undecided

I feel sorry for the people of Rwanda, the crime rate will escalate if they take in the Giants cheesy let's wait and see.

Can you believe that crap? Nigerians generally don't value life, the reaction of the government says it all. Do they think the videos circulating are movies undecided. Why would they take them back ? They don't want Nigerians in Nigeria, no one wants Nigerians in their country not even nigeia grin they are a burden to the world at large grin. North Korea should do us all a favour and test their news toys on that terroristic nation of criminals and slaves grin. The world is tired of carrying them on their backs lol.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Tuksgrad:

I feel sorry for the people of Rwanda, the crime rate will escalate if they take in the Giants cheesy let's wait and see.
Rwandans are a very laid back people. Low crime rates. This is will be following closely cheesy

Can you believe that crap? Nigerians generally don't value life, the reaction of the government says it all. Do they think the videos circulating are movies undecided. Why would they take them back ? They don't want Nigerians in Nigeria, no one wants Nigerians in their country not even nigeia grin they are a burden to the world at large grin. North Korea should do us all a favour and test their news toys on that terroristic nation of criminals and slaves grin. The world is tired of carrying them on their backs lol.
He he grin Burden to their own country grin

That crazy guy must be wishing he was somewhere close to Naijas slave trade routes... He must have a lot of bioweapons to test on people who can just disappear with no one showing a care ...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.