Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6205160 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Tuksgrad(f): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=Muafrika2 post=62780182]
Rwandans are a very laid back people. Low crime rates. This is will be following closely cheesy

He he grin Burden to their own country grin

That crazy guy must be wishing he was somewhere close to Naijas slave trade routes... He must have a lot of bioweapons to test on people who can just disappear with no one showing a care ...[/quote]

LMFAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Swearing in Ceremony in Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Some of the Dignitaries

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Even Yemi Alade grin

Ohh sorry, I mean Yemi Osinbajo.

Here he is seen thanking Rwanda's Paul Kagame for offering to take in Naija migrants who wont stop embarrassing Africa. grin

On a serious note tho, Osin seems like a really cool guy. The problem must be Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Three presidents who dont play with terrorists

Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu, Ethiopia's Haile Marriam De Salegn and Kenya's Uhuru Kenyatta.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Some random inauguration pics.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
That moment Uhuru Kenyatta said "This is my final term as President".

Kagame and Museveni's reaction: "What was that thing mate "

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Magical Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
TayserMahiri:
That moment Uhuru Kenyatta said "This is my final term as President".

Kagame and Museveni's reaction: "What was that thing mate "
grin grin

The Rwandese dance troupe was awesome cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Now let's hope that UK will do even more roads. Am eagerly waiting for Dongo kundu. And the Mombasa Rd dualing. I was stuck in a trailer jam on the road afew days ago. Not amusing angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Muafrika2:
Now let's hope that UK will do even more roads. Am eagerly waiting for Dongo kundu. And the Mombasa Rd dualing. I was stuck in a trailer jam on the road afew days ago. Not amusing angry

I saw that. I'm sure UK will do much more given the legacy he wants to leave behind. Why didnt u use the SGR?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
New Kenya Police Patrol Boats for Coastal and inland waters !

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I saw that. I'm sure UK will do much more given the legacy he wants to leave behind. Why didnt u use the SGR?
Actually it was shorter than the 18hr one grin But it was long. Imagine looking out at night and you can see the trailer snaking it's way deep into the horizon. There was an accident shocked

I had to. But SGR is the way in future. I was hoping for a third train during the speech. Esp a morning one.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by crazyiguana: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
prism

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Swearing in Ceremony in Kenya
Nice pictures boss..Its like you were just standing there ... cheesy
Bythe way am waiting for pics on the next one... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Muafrika2:

Rwandans better get ready grin

The only reaction from the Nigerian government was to tell the Libyan government to investigate!

As in ... they don't believe it .... and they want the Libyan government (of all other sources) to tell them if it is true ... shocked

Imagine that ... "yep! We're hawking your people into slavery ..."

Instead of taking home their citizens from a country that does not want them .. and from prisons for doing something that should not be a crime ... The rest of the world is more angry than the people involved undecided

Naijas live in an alternate reality ...They have see an experienced with anything bad..and i mean wicked..Check the link below..Now naija soldiers are cultist ..very sad indeed .. undecided
"Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Vikings Cult Member In Borno, Vikings Mourn Him"

https://www.nairaland.com/4204874/boko-haram-kills-soldier-vikings
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Abeg wetin Odinga mean when he says he would be sworn in on December 12 as president?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
mtis:

Nice pictures boss..Its like you were just standing there ... cheesy
Bythe way am waiting for pics on the next one... grin

Wrong caption there, it should be "I will swear myself in...". Muafrika should tell us whether they have taken this man for some checkup cos he might be suffering mental illness.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Arondizuogu:
Abeg wetin Odinga mean when he says he would be sworn in on December 12 as president?

He will swear himself in thats what he means. Like make himself president by fiat and go to the presidential palace to displace Uhuru grin He so badass
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
mtis:

Naijas live in an alternate reality ...They have see an experienced with anything bad..and i mean wicked..Check the link below..Now naija soldiers are cultist ..very sad indeed .. undecided

Naija oooh. How many Hillbillys do these guys have? Ati Vikings hahaha, Yo Norsemen, you guys are killing me grin grin grin

I have a dream that one day Naija will be free of ignorance. Just seen a dude saying how the Libyans are inserting sharp objects in there booties grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He said boothole (butthole) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriosuly guys, we will be visiting that museum. we just wanna believe some of these things
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Just felt like sharing some cool 2 pac ♬♬♬ with Naija, u guys shud relate grin

♪ Back in elementary, I thrived on misery
♪ Left me alone I grew up amongst a dying breed ♬
♪ Inside my mind couldn't find a place to rest ♬
♪ Tell me can you feel meh? ♬ ♩ ♪

My only friend is my misery ♫♫ ♬♬♬♬♬♫

grin

♩♩♩

Nigerian adventurers grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
mtis:

So it's soldiers making all those people disappear shocked

This is like south America and it's government controlling drug Lords. Only weirder undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Wrong caption there, it should be "I will swear myself in...". Muafrika should tell us whether they have taken this man for some checkup cos he might be suffering mental illness.
Baba knows what he's doing grin

But this swearing thing has no effect whatsoever. Its just a bait for those policemen to exhibit their violence on women and children and make the government look really desperate for power.

I don't know why the jubilee team(Muhoro & Co) has not figured this out undecided

That is something you watch and relax. I mean what else can he do after the "ceremony" ? It's jubilee that is so fearful of Raila that they over react to everything he says.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Rao is listening to young turks an they are going to mess him up big time..Rao is a well know figure in international arena an he should not engage himself to petty politics like that..I think some of his advisers don't have good intend on him...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Naija oooh. How many Hillbillys do these guys have? Ati Vikings hahaha, Yo Norsemen, you guys are killing me grin grin grin

I have a dream that one day Naija will be free of ignorance. Just seen a dude saying how the Libyans are inserting sharp objects in there booties grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He said boothole (butthole) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriosuly guys, we will be visiting that museum. we just wanna believe some of these things

Yep that's our lovely naija where everything is a joke an their leaders don't have the balls to bring the desired change in the country..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Muafrika2:

But this swearing thing has no effect whatsoever. Its just a bait for those policemen to exhibit their violence on women and children and make the government look really desperate for power.

I don't know why the jubilee team(Muhoro & Co) has not figured this out undecided

That is something you watch and relax. I mean what else can he do after the "ceremony" ? It's jubilee that is so fearful of Raila that they over react to everything he says.

You are on to something.. Yesterday I watched some clips on what happened an I can tell you for sure that if Kenya is to go down we will blame cops. The niggas are just shooting aimlessly an causing a lot of grief to people..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Arondizuogu:

There is a saying in Somali goes like this:
Treat your wife well an Allah will bless you with another one. ..So here in Kenya we treat our president well an for sure we will be blessed with the second one in less than a month..no pun intended grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Muafrika2:

yea, they are being lured by Baba into a trap and they swallowing it hook bait and sinker.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
mtis:

Rao is listening to young turks an they are going to mess him up big time..Rao is a well know figure in international arena an he should not engage himself to petty politics like that..I think some of his advisers don't have good intend on him...

Those young turks cant wait for him to exit the stage so that they can take over.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.