Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6204461 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2017
Mzansian:

I'm glad you got the point though , slave trader grin grin.
Lol......slave trade was abolished in Nigeria in the year 1807, slave trade was abolished in SA in 1834( though the Dutch buy slaves rather than sell ). I wouldn't be surprised if u're a descendant of a slave, slavery mentality run in ur genes.
Mzansian:

I'm not Jayceon , stay off my mentions. He has even made it clear your obsession with him creeps him out. grin. Slave girl grin.
So, u don't know the diff between lady.jumong and this moniker??.....it's not surprising cos u're daft.

See who's calling another person a slave girl, I laugh. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzansian(f): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2017
shervydman:

Lol......slave trade was abolished in Nigeria in the year 1807, slave trade was abolished in SA in 1834( though the Dutch buy slaves rather than sell ). I wouldn't be surprised if u're a descendant of a slave, slavery mentality runs in ur genes.
So, u don't know the diff between lady.jumong and this moniker??.....it's not surprising cos u're daft.

See who's calling another person a slave girl, I laugh. grin

LMFAO, trying too hard to hide that in 2017 Nigerians are slaves all over the place and in Nigeria? grin. They are being hung by their balls in videos circulating around the world , clearly Nigeria has never stopped the trading of their people to Arabs, it's in their blood lol. Look at your leaders who are implicated in the sale of organs , can you imagine ? grin. What a nation grin. Slave boy lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Mzansian:

LMFAO, trying too hard to hide that in 2017 Nigerians are slaves all over the place and in Nigeria? grin. They are being hung by their balls in videos circulating around the world , clearly Nigeria has never stopped the trading of their people to Arabs, it's in their blood lol. Look at your leaders who are implicated in the sale of organs , can you imagine ? grin. What a nation grin. Slave boy lol.
Every of ur nonentity post is as useless and worthless as the zulus who didn't have a choice than to bow to the authority of the Dutch on their own soil. They're in a dilemma of decision like a nun caught with dick between her thigh, u're slaves in ur modafoking land, mumu, one of the reasons u come here to vent ur life frustration. Slave girl.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Litmus: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

What kind of evidence? 80 percent of those slaves are Nigerians according to your very own Femi Fani-Kayode.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5127881/Africans-sold-slaves-Libya-organs-harvested.html

The rest are west africans, then Eritreans and Ethiopians.

There is even a time this year when 242 Nigerians were returned to your country by Libyan authorities in one swoop. Shameless

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/29/africa/nigeria-migrants-returned-libya/index.html

You don't understand, Femi Fani is playing politics,unfortunately Nigerians will slander themselves no end in the name of party politics. When Jonathan was in power last time, his supporters felt that the opposition were uncontrolled in their attacks and now they are returning the favour. I doubt Femi has any evidence save what he saw on the media just like you. Even if he went to Libya himself and counted individuals,on his return he'd put a spin on the figures. International media continually confuses Nigerians and Nigeriens- understandably but perhaps sometimes mischievously.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Chai!!!

This is not normal!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Reports by international bodies made available to Nigeria’s security agencies now suggest that top Nigerian politicians and diplomats have been major players in the illicit businesses of human trafficking and organ sales.
The businesses involve Nigerian victims and others from the West African sub-region, going by INDEPENDENT findings.
The reports – mainly from Italian, French, and International Police (Interpol) – detail how diplomatic channels are used to integrate illegal immigrants into countries like Italy, France, and Spain.
INDEPENDENT investigations revealed a highly cohesive network where politically exposed persons (PEPs) are involved in ambassadorial/diplomatic appointments solely with a view to promoting the criminal cross-border trade.

Informers have also disclosed that the uncanny practice involving human organ trafficking – with emphasis on warehousing needed human parts – may have berthed in Nigeria. The intelligence, in addition to the gorier details concerning the sale of human organs, fingered well-connected politicians and diplomats.

As gathered, the operation begins with ambassadorial appointments/lobbying. This, according to presidency sources, explains President Muhammadu Buhari’s choice of ambassadorial nominees. There had been misgivings over the ages of some Nigerian ambassadors, with some being over 80 years old. In the Senate, too, lawmakers have decided in favour of career diplomats ahead of politically exposed persons.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lol......@mzansian, ur post has been removed even before I have the time to give u a reply, that shows that ur posts are fictitious. U're violating rule 8.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Litmus:

You don't understand, Femi Fani is playing politics,unfortunately Nigerians will slander themselves no end in the name of party politics. When Jonathan was in power last time, his supporters felt that the opposition were uncontrolled in their attacks and now they are returning the favour. I doubt Femi has any evidence save what he saw on the media just like you. Even if he went to Libya himself and counted individuals,on his return he'd put a spin on the figures. International media continually confuses Nigerians and Nigeriens- understandably but perhaps sometimes mischievously.
Don't bother urself with the Kenyans, it's their nature to asslick anything Nigerian. Don't bother, bro. If u decide to serve them on the same plate, u'll see how fragile they are. Don't bother, just leave them alone.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Muafrika2:
Chai!!!
This is not normal!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chai
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Shaytun:

Chai
lt's possible some of these Kenyans are Nigerians who migrated to Kenya many years ago and then learnt Swahili.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Just go sell somebody undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kenyans here ... I think we've found something that the giant is way ahead in ...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
Muafrika2:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kenyans here ... I think we've found something that the giant is way ahead in ...
Do u even know d meaning of accusation?? Why do u always rush to post yeye news? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
These weird stories are suddenly making sense lipsrsealed

Isa Hamman, 23, from a village in Fufore LGA in Adamawa State, is currently on admission at the Federal Medical Centre, Yola, where his life totally depends on dialysis as he lacks a single kidney. Born with only one of the important organs, the Fulani herder lived a normal life until the 8th of July when he approached Jimeta Clinic, a private hospital in Yola, to seek medical attention for persistent abdominal pains.
Accompanied by a relative, the young man reluctantly obliged to the doctors quick recommendation for surgery. After subjecting the patient to clinical tests, the doctor, Yakubu Hassan immediately demanded for N50,000 fee for the surgery which the patient’s family managed to raise.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
More weird news making sense. Wouldn't be surprised if the Libyan slave auctioneers were employees of a Nigerian politician. ..

Two kidneys!!!!

Keep away from Naija hospitals lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Someone should check if the Chibok girls have all their kidneys lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
This doctor "mistook" a patients kidney for a tumor. Yeah right. A tumor that made him rich ...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
lipsrsealed

This Nigerian woman was advertising body organs in S.A

Organs for sale: a heart costs R1.5m 3 APRIL 2017, 07:05AM / ROBIN LEE FRANCKE

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Is this what you are referring to Mtis? lipsrsealed

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Muafrika2:
Is this what you are referring to Mtis? lipsrsealed

You know when a person demonstrates an inferiority complex over and over on most of what he or she does people do take note. In this case it’s the Nigeria people. They have showed that they don’t value themselves much .Their Leaders don’t care much so others have taken a note of that.Dont blame the Arabs much because that’s what they have been taught about some people.
I once saw a naija post and brag how the world goes in shock over Nigeria stuff. I was like what’s kind of reasoning is that. Nigerians are suffering all over the world but ask naijas they will tell you that they are the new Christopher Columbus (always conquering new worlds).Please can someone tell them they are not conquerors but slaves to those new worlds.
I might not blame Nigerians much because of atmosphere they grow in.Always being reminded that owning a nice car and pissing off the fellow villagers to proof that you are rich is the way forward.That does have an impact on the growing up thingy. Nigerians can do anything to proof a point to their fellow villagers. They cross the Sahara desert or even more dangerous the Mediterranean Sea just to develop new worlds while theirs remain a rock. The whole idea is to make fellow villagers jealousy knowing that the son or daughter of so and so is living large in white man country. That’s just pathetic if I may say.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2017
Muafrika2:
lipsrsealed

This Nigerian woman was advertising body organs in S.A

Organs for sale: a heart costs R1.5m 3 APRIL 2017, 07:05AM / ROBIN LEE FRANCKE

Now you tell me if that’s normal. This punks behave as if they are possessed. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2017
It's true. Those LIBYANS know theyou can do anything and their mother country which is just a stone's throw away won't bother undecided

You can imagine what is happening in places where CNN cannot reach.

mtis:

You know when a person demonstrates an inferiority complex over and over on most of what he or she does people do take note. In this case it’s the Nigeria people. They have showed that they don’t value themselves much .Their Leaders don’t care much so others have taken a note of that.Dont blame the Arabs much because that’s what they have been taught about some people.
I once saw a naija post and brag how the world goes in shock over Nigeria stuff. I was like what’s kind of reasoning is that. Nigerians are suffering all over the world but ask naijas they will tell you that they are the new Christopher Columbus (always conquering new worlds).Please can someone tell them they are not conquerors but slaves to those new worlds.
I might not blame Nigerians much because of atmosphere they grow in.Always being reminded that owning a nice car and pissing off the fellow villagers to proof that you are rich is the way forward.That does have an impact on the growing up thingy. Nigerians can do anything to proof a point to their fellow villagers. They cross the Sahara desert or even more dangerous the Mediterranean Sea just to develop new worlds while theirs remain a rock. The whole idea is to make fellow villagers jealousy knowing that the son or daughter of so and so is living large in white man country. That’s just pathetic if I may say.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2017
mtis:

Now you tell me if that’s normal. This punks behave as if they are possessed. undecided

Am beginning to suspect that the endemic cultism and black magic too is another front for some fraudsters to have an unending supply of organs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ernieboy(m): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
All these self-praise like King Kong. How can you compare Kenya with East-West Nigeria when we can't even boast of power? Even Northern Nigeria is productive(Agriculture) than most states in the South. If Oil wasn't in the South then I wonder what would have become of the region.

We should stop embarrassing ourselves.
before the advent of oil were the southern states u referred to not productive economically? if agriculture can sustain the country financially why not leave the oil to be controlled on whose land it is found?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2017
Muafrika2:

Am beginning to suspect that the endemic cultism and black magic too is another front for some fraudsters to have an unending supply of organs
Thats so true ...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2017
I didnt know Thiery Henry was a Kikuyu.Ati kishwa grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vxnRckGXqw
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2017
mtis:
I didnt know Thiery Henry was a Kikuyu.Ati kishwa grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vxnRckGXqw
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
kenyans really trying very hard in collaboration with other africans to make nigeria irrelevant.
Wether you talk,insult,abuse,criticize etc. its still not making any change to us but rather making us important.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
samsobo24:
kenyans really trying very hard in collaboration with other africans to make nigeria irrelevant.
Wether you talk,insult,abuse,criticize etc. its still not making any change to us but rather making us important.

In my opinion, Nigeria is very relevant. Whether were talking of slavery, trafficking, refugees, falsification of all kinds of statistics, You can't ignore the giant grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
samsobo24:

Important to Libyans maybe, the rest of us want a thousand miles away from Nigeria-ns.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.