Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6209460 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Of course there are so many Kenyan girls who have been trafficked to Malaysia, just a search online would show you this.
no mind am he wan forum smartness
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
You can search on asalimukii.com Kenyan prostitutes in Malaysia.
There are also Kenyan prostitutes trafficked to lndia, you can search for that on some websites too, when you have the time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tamuno2:
he he he go don't worry it will soon make news

BlackAdam55:
haha is this not Nairaland? don't worry this thread will last a year, don't worry i will surely call u, u think it's only Nigerian girls who are also in Libya, boy wake up frm ur slumber

You guys are so certain. I hope you dont fabricate news. In Libya you wont find a Kenyan girl being trafficked, not even a speck. Its the west africans and a few east africans, none from Kenya. Girls in Kenya are surrounded by countries they would not even dream of setting foot let alone making a journey to Libya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:
You can search on asalimukii.com Kenyan prostitutes in Malaysia.
There are also Kenyan prostitutes trafficked to lndia, you can search for that on some websites too, when you have the time.

I searched in that site and nothing. Dont be cheeky dude
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You guys are so certain. I hope you dont fabricate news. In Libya you wont find a Kenyan girl being trafficked, not even a speck. Its the west africans and a few east africans, none from Kenya. Girls in Kenya are surrounded by countries they would not even dream of setting foot let alone making a journey to Libya.
He didn't say to Libya, he said Malaysia.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I searched in that site and nothing. Dont be cheeky dude

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.asalimukii.com/prostitute-life-part-1-malaysia-bound/&ved=2ahUKEwiyw-fascnZAhWFblAKHWX4CL4QFjASegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0vZ-d1MvnD8l7zQavWyRUz

l hate posting links especially now in Germany cos my former account Freshest4live was banned severally by the spam bot.

Make sure you read the comments below as well.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

He did. The story has evolved in a few seconds from Malaysia to Libya and now you brought in India. Fishing expedition !

BlackAdam55:
haha is this not Nairaland? don't worry this thread will last a year, don't worry i will surely call u, u think it's only Nigerian girls who are also in Libya , boy wake up frm ur slumber
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I said wake up frm ur slumber let me tell u dere are Kenyan girls, who also do postitution in Italy even in the uk,lol, go and do ur research lol, a lot of Kenya girls doing postitution in Malaysia, it's just that it,'s very unknown to international eyes once it got dere attention, u will see it am not liying
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

He did. The story has evolved in a few seconds from Malaysia to Libya and now you brought in India. Fishing expedition !

I said do u think it's only Nigerian girls who are in Libya? boy don't change my words
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

I ask the dude if it's he thinks Nigerian girls are the only in Libya? a question oo, the Nigga just change my words lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.asalimukii.com/prostitute-life-part-1-malaysia-bound/&ved=2ahUKEwiyw-fascnZAhWFblAKHWX4CL4QFjASegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0vZ-d1MvnD8l7zQavWyRUz

l hate posting links especially now in Germany cos my former account Freshest4live was banned severally by the spam bot.

Make sure you read the comments below as well.

Hey this is Freshest ! Nice one. That was stealthy. I thought you left man. The link you posted is a story by a Ugandan prostitute not a Kenyan but the blog is Kenyan. The second para tells you that
you should avoid posting links grin
See, I was the firstborn out of seven children and I grew up in a small village in western Uganda. My parents were small scale vegetable farmers so we lived day to day with the most basic commodities. I loved school, I had always aspired to be a teacher but unfortunately, there was no money for me to go to college after high school. I had to join my mother in the markets selling vegetables. I did not mind assisting my parents as I knew how hard they worked to put my siblings and I through school but it was always upsetting watching my old secondary school friends go to college.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Uko sure sometimes si mimi grin
ni Mafisi sacco.
But pia hio truecaller ni ya maplaya so hebu jitetee kiasi cheesy
Ni kama moja inakuanga wewe grin

Yangu inabidi, lazima nipee watu kiasi smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Of course there are so many Kenyan girls who have been trafficked to Malaysia, just a search online would show you this.
No oo

But, never say no with the recent Nigerian influx in Kenya. We need to put more checks sad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
BlackAdam55:
I said wake up frm ur slumber let me tell u dere are Kenyan girls, who also do postitution in Italy even in the uk,lol, go and do ur research lol, a lot of Kenya girls are postitution in Malaysia, it's just that it,'s very unknown to international eyes once it got dere attention, u will see it am not liying

Have you done them grin never heard of Kenyan prostitutes in Italy or Malaysia, esp Malaysia because Kenyans go there to study including some of my friends and they never told me that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Muafrika2:

Ni kama moja inakuanga wewe grin

Yangu inabidi, lazima nipee watu kiasi smiley

upee watu nini? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Have you done them grin never heard of Kenyan prostitutes in Italy or Malaysia, esp Malaysia because Kenyans go there to study including some of my friends and they never told me that.
lol don't worry u will see hear, don't worry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
BlackAdam55:
lol don't worry u will see hear, don't worry

Ok I wont worry grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Hey this is Freshest ! Nice one. That was stealthy. I thought you left man. The link you posted is a story by a Ugandan prostitute not a Kenyan but the blog is Kenyan. The second para tells you that
you should avoid posting links grin

oh ok, my bad. But I'm surprised you think Kenyans don't do traffic though, l'll post more links.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Muafrika2:

No oo

But, never say no with the recent Nigerian influx in Kenya. We need to put more checks sad
lol u think ur country girls are innocent, I bet if a Nigerian tell u yo shoot ur self u will, because we influence u lol mehn u are unbelievable, Kenya girls are doing postitution on the Street in Malaysia u will see it very soon
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Taysermahiri you can get this also from that link above....

Kenya has been listed by a United States government report among countries that serve as transit points and destinations for human trafficking.

This came even as Foreign Affairs Cabinet Secretary Amina Mohamed told the Nation that some recruitment agents had violated a government ban on labour migration announced last year.

Hundreds of Kenyans are still exported for domestic jobs in Oman, Qatar, Lebanon, Serbia and Saudi Arabia, among other countries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
That's just on labour migration but from the link you can see that sexual workers are still exported...

The report also reveals that hundreds of gay and bisexual Kenyans are lured from Kenyan universities with promises of overseas jobs but are forced into prostitution in Qatar and the United Arabs Emirates.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

You can read this from lndia as well, at least for now.

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.timesofindia.com/city/delhi/Kenyan-arrested-for-forcing-woman-into-prostitution/amp_articleshow/53346429.cms&ved=2ahUKEwj7gJuktsnZAhXLZVAKHcIkDrYQFjACegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3_rHVMypqhzATJZkv0Vn3V&ampcf=1

That tells everything. It was swiftly addressed and it sounds isolated. And as always there had to be a Nigerian cus its a Nigerian niche. The woman is married to a Nigerian man. No comparison between the two countries. I saw a clip sometimes back where a Nigerian woman distributes female condoms to scores of Nigerian women on Italian streets.
And dont post more links lest you get banned again grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

oh ok, my bad. But I'm surprised you think Kenyans don't do traffic though, l'll post more links.

Noooo. No more links we are done with this fishing expedition. Kenyans used to be trafficked in a very hideous way not like the open system practised in Edo. Typically, they had all requisite travel documents and work permits processed before leaving (through the airport) but on landing things would change. Their employers would confiscate their passports and force them into other things. But this has reduced the last time I heard such must have been two or so years ago.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

The report also reveals that hundreds of gay and bisexual Kenyans are lured from Kenyan universities with promises of overseas jobs but are forced into prostitution in Qatar and the United Arabs Emirates.

lol man. But there is a big difference with the way its done in Edo. Almost like recruitment into a cult and very secretive not as open as in Edo. I have never heard of this personally, those must be very dumb university students.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Noooo. No more links we are done with this fishing expedition. Kenyans used to be trafficked in a very hideous way not like the open system practised in Edo. Typically, they had all requisite travel documents and work permits processed before leaving (through the airport) but on landing things would change. Their employers would confiscate their passports and force them into other things. But this has reduced the last time I heard such must have been two or so years ago.
lol so u admit Kenya girls where also traffickers lol, stop using edo girls as excuse, all wat i want to hear from u, Kenya girls are also doing international pussy selling business that's all I wanted to hear. thanks grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kenyanstar:

At the very least you can now prove the doubting Nigerian Thomas's that there trash talk should be limited within their villages. The loudest negative Nigerians commenting here are the usual typical villagers whose furthest journey was the nearest town centre. I hope you loved the culture, people & Kenyan hospitality including the weather.

Wait a minute. I admire the way Kenyans do their things but I have not made any analysis yet. I think a stand to present a more realistic opinion than most of you here, having visited both countries. Well my opinion would not be biased. I love both countries and as such will not take sides.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
BlackAdam55:
lol so u admit Kenya girls where also traffickers lol, stop using edo girls as excuse, all wat i want to hear from u, Kenya girls are also doing international pussy selling business that's all I wanted to hear. thanks grin

No they dont do that business. Your girls do it voluntary, the clip I was talking about they carry female condoms so that they can service the traffickers along the way. No need to pay if they get done! Do you get it? They know right from the time they begin the journey that they'll be raped but they are still ok. And you are the ones that are known for the pussy selling business globally not us. Our prostitutes stick here and do their thing locally not internationally.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
More pics

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
This is how one no nonsense General from Kenya brought peace to wartorn Sierra Leone and Liberia

His assistant, a Nigerian brigadier named Okonkwo was sweating when the Kenyan was doing his thing from 10:43 grin

Kenyans dont play with a task they set their eyes upon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZef6yJuNeY

(1) (2) (3) ... (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.