Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6208931 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Litmus: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
TayserMahiri:
The Fifa World Cup trophy is in Wakanda grin

Kenya, after landing from Ethiopia

It was an embarrassment,Africans glorying in the Black Panther movie. Future of Africa should never be reimagined by outsiders or if so applauded. It was as if colonialism,which stole the past wasn't bad enough, we had to forget the lessons and let the same type of people steal our future. Sure, just a entertainment, some may say. Hope there were no lazer firing spears, that would be too much.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Yea man. Kenyans are hipster. You love Cowboy stuff? No need to go to texas when you can do it in Kenya. But im guessing there is a lot of it at least in Cape Town
I see.I love cowboy movies but I just don't see myself listening to country music lol.Nope,never heard of a cowboy in C.Town
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Litmus:

It was an embarrassment,Africans glorying in the Black Panther movie. Future of Africa should never be reimagined by outsiders or if so applauded. It was as if colonialism,which stole the past wasn't bad enough, we had to forget the lessons and let the same type of people steal our future. Sure, just a entertainment, some may say. Hope there were no lazer firing spears, that would be too much.

I think I get your point bro. But you should see how envious white, asian and other races have become of Black people because of the movie. Saw a clip where a Filipino kid was crying for not being black. If you havent watched it just watch it first then make a decision. And make sure you watch it in 4DX. So much Nigerian accent and good stuff. I think instead of complaining, Nollywood should concentrate on making better films. Whats wrong with spears?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jayceon:
I see.I love cowboy movies but I just don't see myself listening to country music lol.Nope,never heard of a cowboy in C.Town

You dont have to listen to country music you can carry your own earpiece and show little care lol. There is a lot of cowboy boots in CT, you just havent been keen. I think Lioness is from CT she probably knows.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
JKIA Airport, Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC) Helipad, Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kenya Junior Skating Team

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Queen Elizabeth visiting Kenya in 1983

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Wizkid in Nairobi

It cannot be over emphasized that the work of Nigerians is to entertain us !

I think Kenyans love Wizzy judging from the crowd cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nairobi, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You dont have to listen to country music you can carry your own earpiece and show little care lol. There is a lot of cowboy boots in CT, you just havent been keen. I think Lioness is from CT she probably knows.
my ears would bleed.I haven't been keen I guess.Lioness is from East London

you have country musicians over there? The only ones we have here are Afrikaaners lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
The truth is that no matter what they say, Africa is the most advanced continent on the planet.

This is Bisate Lodge, Rwanda

WAKANDA FOREEEVER !!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jayceon:

you have country musicians over there? The only ones we have here are Afrikaaners lol

Yeah we do and they are indigenous Kenyans lol. Kenya has a burgeoning country music scene, with some radio stations dedicated to the genre and country music stars to boot. The genre rhymes well with Kenya's agricultural identity/ community especially in central Kenya Highlands due to the common themes of love, hardship, and rural life. Try Elvis Otieno who is Kenya's king of Country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hryp08mSrZQ

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Yeah we do and they are indigenous Kenyans lol. Kenya has a burgeoning country music scene, with some radio stations dedicated to the genre and country music stars to boot. The genre rhymes well with Kenya's agricultural identity/ community especially in central Kenya Highlands due to the common themes of love, hardship, and rural life. Try Elvis Otieno who is Kenya's king of Country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hryp08mSrZQ
interesting...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jayceon:
interesting...

cheesy

You obviously aint a fan! Even myself I dislike the genre. But you fancy heavy metal judging from ur signature grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Truecaller ID firm has launched its African Headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya.

The initial plan was to locate its headquarters in either Nigeria or South Africa but Kenya turned out to be the best option. It was something like; lets see, we have to choose between two countries Nigeria or South Africa ?...
aahh Nuh KENYA it is grin

“Over the years, Kenya has consistently been a top market for us, with some of our highest usage globally, which is why it made sense for us to set up a strategic headquarters in Nairobi. With this positive momentum of growth, we look forward to bringing new, innovative and localized services and offerings, and expand our presence and start engaging more deeply with the tech eco-system,” said the firm's director of partnerships, Africa, Zakaria Hersi on Wednesday.

In Africa, Truecaller has an estimated 50 million users with Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa being named as key markets. Kenya has 6 million users and is TrueCaller’s largest market in Africa.

“Kenya is the top African market for the app, top five globally. 6 million active users are in Kenya, and 4.4million calls are blocked per month. Women report 11 percent more unwanted calls than men.”

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001271353/truecaller-settles-on-nairobi-for-its-africa-office
https://techmoran.com/truecaller-to-set-up-africa-headquarters-in-nigeria-or-south-africa-in-2018/
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/tech/Caller-ID-Truecaller-opens-Nairobi-office/4258474-4321708-7hw2o7z/index.html

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 28, 2018
The Nigerians selling each other to Libya can Fvck off angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shroud: 12:33am On Feb 28, 2018
Jayceon:

this guttersnipe abortion-escapee is trying to rekindle his dead, servile history on Nairaland comment feed.

Go and look for your father's grave and legacy.. wasted son of the shattered Shaka the Zulu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shroud: 12:35am On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:
your country is as irrelevant in Africa ( never mind the world) as your father's last name.

Kenya is synonymous with British charity wildlife with Nairobi being the only habitable place in that hell-hole.

And before you quote me, please realise the economic worth of all the data cost of this forum is greater than your economy.

Worthless inbred.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Shroud:
your country is as irrelevant in Africa ( never mind the world) as your father's last name.

Kenya is synonymous with British charity wildlife with Nairobi being the only habitable place in that hell-hole.

And before you quote me, please realise the economic worth of all the data cost of this forum is greater than your economy.

Worthless inbred.

cheesy

The Nigerians selling each other to Libya can Fvck off !!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Truecaller ID firm has launched its African Headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya.

The initial plan was to locate its headquarters in either Nigeria or South Africa but Kenya turned out to be the best option. It was something like; lets see, we have to choose between two countries Nigeria or South Africa ?...
aahh Nuh KENYA it is grin

“Over the years, Kenya has consistently been a top market for us, with some of our highest usage globally, which is why it made sense for us to set up a strategic headquarters in Nairobi. With this positive momentum of growth, we look forward to bringing new, innovative and localized services and offerings, and expand our presence and start engaging more deeply with the tech eco-system,” said the firm's director of partnerships, Africa, Zakaria Hersi on Wednesday.

In Africa, Truecaller has an estimated 50 million users with Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa being named as key markets. Kenya has 6 million users and is TrueCaller’s largest market in Africa.

“Kenya is the top African market for the app, top five globally. 6 million active users are in Kenya, and 4.4million calls are blocked per month. Women report 11 percent more unwanted calls than men.”

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001271353/truecaller-settles-on-nairobi-for-its-africa-office
https://techmoran.com/truecaller-to-set-up-africa-headquarters-in-nigeria-or-south-africa-in-2018/
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/tech/Caller-ID-Truecaller-opens-Nairobi-office/4258474-4321708-7hw2o7z/index.html
The fifth biggest in the world?

I wonder if this says something about our phone habits grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

cheesy

You obviously aint a fan! Even myself I dislike the genre. But you fancy heavy metal judging from ur signature grin
Lol I'm not,yep I love heavy metals but I don't know what the signature has to do with it lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 28, 2018
Muafrika2:

The fifth biggest in the world?

I wonder if this says something about our phone habits grin

Sure it does. Im sure you have it too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 28, 2018
Jayceon:
Lol I'm not,yep I love heavy metals but I don't know what the signature has to do with it lol.

Theres a heavy metal group called the Dark Lord, you should check them on Encyclopaedia Metallum!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 6:28am On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I think I get your point bro. But you should see how envious white, asian and other races have become of Black people because of the movie. Saw a clip where a Filipino kid was crying for not being black. If you havent watched it just watch it first then make a decision. And make sure you watch it in 4DX. So much [b]Nigerian accent [/b]and good stuff. I think instead of complaining, Nollywood should concentrate on making better films. Whats wrong with spears?
There's no specific Nigerian accent.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

So Zuma went down with his deputy. Man bad times to be Zuma's friend. Yes I know Maphorisa's works ! Who doesnt? Too bad he appointed the same goons. Just keep an eye on his first foreign visit. If he visits Trump then you know hes complete shyt. If he's awesome he will start with Nairobi. We need to strike some deals grin

His deputy was Ramaphosa. Not exactly, remember I told you we have the NEC and a good number of the members of that crew are zuma loyalists hence Ramaphosa had to tread carefully in his cabinet reshuffle. He can't afford the backlash , if he were to alienate the zuma camp then his presidency would be threatened. So he played smart and included them in his " transitional " cabinet, but put his loyalists got key positions like the finance , mineral resources, state owned enterprises , tourism ministries cheesy. But I'm happy he put DR Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma as their monitoring spirit , any more delays on the land issue will not be tolerated by her , as well as the free quality higher education conversation ( though progress has been made already , first year students whose parents are in certain income brackets will not pay starting this year and the debts of the others will be wiped out. Not enough though but we will get there, atleast we won't have the 2015 scary events. ) . Lol, I will be watching him and if he visits the Queen first then we are screwed as well grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Yea. Meenn I was amazed when I was told that it is very hot now. I think I loved the weather. That was one of the things I enjoyed in Kenya. I may pay more visit because I still have some unfinished business.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

There's no specific Nigerian accent.

Really? I recall someone here saying your accent is the sexiest.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Really? I recall someone here saying your accent is the sexiest.
lt could be, but which particular accent? cos l haven't heard just a singular accent in Nigeria.
l say this because l saw an interview, where a Tanzanian TV presenter interviewed a Nigerian guy from Calabar, she argued that he doesn't have the Nigerian accent, l have also seen some of such interviews, it seems foreigners believe there's a specific Nigerian accent.
For example Buhari's accent may not be thesame as Mike Adenuga's accent which may not be thesame as Bobrisky's accent etc.
Compare Buhari's accent to that of Obasanjo for instance, are they same kind of accents?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

His deputy was Ramaphosa. Not exactly, remember I told you we have the NEC and a good number of the members of that crew are zuma loyalists hence Ramaphosa had to tread carefully in his cabinet reshuffle. He can't afford the backlash , if he were to alienate the zuma camp then his presidency would be threatened. So he played smart and included them in his " transitional " cabinet, but put his loyalists got key positions like the finance , mineral resources, state owned enterprises , tourism ministries cheesy. But I'm happy he put DR Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma as their monitoring spirit , any more delays on the land issue will not be tolerated by her , as well as the free quality higher education conversation ( though progress has been made already , first year students whose parents are in certain income brackets will not pay starting this year and the debts of the others will be wiped out. Not enough though but we will get there, atleast we won't have the 2015 scary events. ) . Lol, I will be watching him and if he visits the Queen first then we are screwed as well grin.

haha ! Yea Ramaphosa was the deputy ! I get it now. You agree he was right by being circumspect. You'd also do the same wink Monitoring spirit sounds like from a country I know cheesy Whats the role of monitoring spirit? She has to do it right to avoid messing things up on the land appropriation. She can do it in slow lethal steps, like an anaconda in attack mode. grin every time prey breathes out she squeezes tighter grin until prey suffocates. The reform on education sounds commendable. If he visits the queen you are screwed, but if he visits both the queen and Trump then you are absolutely screwedd grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2018
uzzolik:

Yea. Meenn I was amazed when I was told that it is very hot now. I think I loved the weather. That was one of the things I enjoyed in Kenya. I may pay more visit because I still have some unfinished business.

Welcome back bruh. Its very hot right now, folks must have wondered why you were in a jacket. Great if you loved the weather, thats as hot as it gets. If you visit some other time its chillingly cold. what else did you enjoy and what did you not enjoy? was it a conference by looking at the sarova panafric snap? Or some church matters cus theres a very big church along that route. just guessing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:
but Nairaland is a Nigerian forum not Kenya forum or African fourm undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.