Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6149888 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 26, 2018
TayserMahiri:
You guys havent stopped this already and Sunday is over angry. You had a full day to try n convert Tayser but you only made it worse. You see, I was going through a list of the World's most intelligent conversations yesterday and guess which one topped Africa and the Middle East? My posts on this thread yesterday, and that is when I wasnt even trying sad Pliz guys stop this argument or I'll turn Muafrika from a preacher of the word to the loyal opposition grin And mtis will become a fossil hunter grin grin
*Sigh*

I'll hold my peace lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 26, 2018
TayserMahiri:
yeiyaa, Naija Mass Transit trains use vuvuzelas. Its true, was going through a thread in skyscrapercity and the Nigerian drivers who drive these things are required to have a high lung capacity to blow the vuvuzela very loudly grin grin

grin grin cheesy

Is it for calling passengers? grin

I bet there are conductors in them to take the fare from people cheesy Too funny grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 26, 2018
Muafrika2:

grin grin cheesy

Is is for calling passengers? grin

I bet there are conductors in them to take the fare from people cheesy Too funny grin

Its kind of multipurpose. Its true I think those two guys on the left, just below the vuvuzela, are conductors, judging from their shoes and uniform grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 26, 2018
cheesy grin
TayserMahiri:

Its kind of multipurpose. Its true I think those two guys on the left, just below the vuvuzela, are conductors, judging from their shoes and uniform grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 3:40am On Feb 26, 2018
TayserMahiri:
yeiyaa, Naija Mass Transit trains use vuvuzelas. Its true, was going through a thread in skyscrapercity and the Nigerian drivers who drive these things are required to have a high lung capacity to blow the vuvuzela very loudly grin grin

Those are old pics. These are the mass transit trains now.

Credit to LaoTze
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Who exactly are the NEC? Are you on Malema's side on this one? Saw him storm out of the house lol. You kikda sound like birds of a feather (no pun). Is it true Malema is getting support from DA lately? Im loving SA politics these days grin

The NEC are the top 80 decision makers , then there is a top 6 ( the top dogs, including ugly Ramaphosa grin). Me and Malema are frenemies lol, 90% of the time I'm against him though . Yes , him and his gang walked out . Lol, those girls and boys love attention and throwing tantrums , thank goodness they walked out so that sober people could address the nation in peace grin. The DA supports anyone who attacks the ANC. Lol, South African politics are hot at the moment, so I get the fascination.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Can we please end this discussion on abrahamic religions? It's not what we are. When decide to believe I will choose the religion of my forefathers and not that of news and arabs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
nwoke37:

Those are old pics. These are the mass transit trains now.

Credit to LaoTze

cool
I didnt know you guys had a mass transit rail in the olden days. When was that pic taken? Seems chinese been doing the upgrades to your rail for ages. Because its clearly labelled in chinese
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

The NEC are the top 80 decision makers , then there is a top 6 ( the top dogs, including ugly Ramaphosa grin). Me and Malema are frenemies lol, 90% of the time I'm against him though . Yes , him and his gang walked out . Lol, those girls and boys love attention and throwing tantrums , thank goodness they walked out so that sober people could address the nation in peace grin. The DA supports anyone who attacks the ANC. Lol, South African politics are hot at the moment, so I get the fascination.

Sounds dope to have an executive making decisions at the top as opposed to one or two henchmen. I've learnt there is a lot African countries can learn from SA politics. Especially the part of removing a president when he becomes hugely unpopular, without resorting to the army or other dubious means. Thats why I was interested and will continue to be interested for the next couple months to see what becomes of 'ugly' Ramaphosa. Btw, that sounds like DJ Maphorisa grin He's either gonna mix or fix ur economy but he aint dying. Havent you noticed how people you dislike dont die grin DA sounds like such a hater. They should raise their standards.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
4th edition of the Jeans and Boots Festival in Kiambu County, Kenya

This is an event where you can enjoy quality time with family and friends while enjoying country music in the serene countryside.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jeans and Boots

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Jeans and Boots
Is that Koinange J? Singing shocked grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
The Fifa World Cup trophy is in Wakanda grin

Kenya, after landing from Ethiopia

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Muafrika2:

Is that Koinange J? Singing shocked grin

lol yeah cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
TayserMahiri:

lol yeah cheesy
cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Yaani kQ ina Maji ya kumwaga na hawawezi nyunyuzia izo nyasi hapo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Muafrika2:

Yaani kQ ina Maji ya kumwaga na hawawezi nyunyuzia izo nyasi hapo

weuwe KQ hakuna pesa ya nyasi! They are busy restructuring grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
TayserMahiri:

weuwe KQ hakuna pesa ya nyasi! They are busy restructuring grin
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 5:47am On Feb 27, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Sounds dope to have an executive making decisions at the top as opposed to one or two henchmen. I've learnt there is a lot African countries can learn from SA politics. Especially the part of removing a president when he becomes hugely unpopular, without resorting to the army or other dubious means. Thats why I was interested and will continue to be interested for the next couple months to see what becomes of 'ugly' Ramaphosa. Btw, that sounds like DJ Maphorisa grin He's either gonna mix or fix ur economy but he aint dying. Havent you noticed how people you dislike dont die grin DA sounds like such a hater. They should raise their standards.

I hear you. Lol, he appointed a new cabinet last night and a new deputy president , so let's wait and see. But I'm still not excited , because he recycled the same old goons grin. , only a few make sense. Lol, you know Maphorisa's work ?. Yes , they never die unfortunately cheesy. The DA is a party of bitter people , they know they can never gorven the country so they resort to disrupting our parliament like the EFF. And derailing important processes .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Jeans and Boots
lol you guys are bring Dallas Taxers to Kenya with all these cowboys outfit?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
TayserMahiri:

grin grin ... Its coming to Lagos and Abuja next month... ..

grin The welcome party here for it will be bigger grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
uzzolik back from Kenya after a whole week

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sarova Panafric, upper Hill Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lionessza:

I hear you. Lol, he appointed a new cabinet last night and a new deputy president , so let's wait and see. But I'm still not excited , because he recycled the same old goons grin. , only a few make sense. Lol, you know Maphorisa's work ?. Yes , they never die unfortunately cheesy. The DA is a party of bitter people , they know they can never gorven the country so they resort to disrupting our parliament like the EFF. And derailing important processes .

So Zuma went down with his deputy. Man bad times to be Zuma's friend. Yes I know Maphorisa's works ! Who doesnt? Too bad he appointed the same goons. Just keep an eye on his first foreign visit. If he visits Trump then you know hes complete shyt. If he's awesome he will start with Nairobi. We need to strike some deals grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jayceon:
lol you guys are bring Dallas Taxers to Kenya with all these cowboys outfit?

Yea man. Kenyans are hipster. You love Cowboy stuff? No need to go to texas when you can do it in Kenya. But im guessing there is a lot of it at least in Cape Town
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Danielnino00:

grin grin ... Its coming to Lagos and Abuja next month... ..

grin The welcome party here for it will be bigger grin

Nice one. Lets hope the party will be bigger and better than the one in Nairobi today when the public was viewing it. It could be bigger in your country given the population difference but certainly not better grin Kenyans know how to do these things.

All began with a fireworks display at the UAP Old Mutual Tower welcoming the trophy (yesterday)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
More Fifa WCT Tour from the KICC, Nairobi, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
uzzolik:
uzzolik back from Kenya after a whole week

Is that you in the black jacket? You should share more pics of your experience. I assuming you were on tour cus the tour vans?
Man I dont get what you were doing in a jacket when its hot as hell right this month. Thanks for visiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.