Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,610 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6204234 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2018
obaaderemi:
I can see you are trying hard to be politically correct here. It's good as it will help sooth the Kenyans' frayed nerves. They have been so angry lately by all the exposure here. But to be honest,you are wrong, bro. Their economy is not as sophisticated as they have made you believe. We've shown that in IT Nigeria leads them, in agriculture we rake in more money per capita than Little India, in manufacturing, our PMI is higher, in spite of poor power supply. Nigeria exports cars and boats, little India doesn't. The only thing they seem to enjoy more is power supply-this is due to corruption in our power sector, heck! Even Togo and Benin republic enjoy more power supply especially in their capitals. So Nigeria deserves a lot of respect and when I say that I don't mean our stupid leaders. How come Kenya a country of just 48 m and relative peace is struggling hard with Nigeria, a country of 180 m with about 50m northerners who are mostly illiterate and backward, in terms of developmental stats? That's the question you should ask. If the Kenyans understand this little fact, they will weep.
grin grin grin

Obaaderemi which one be "little Indian" again.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:28pm On May 23, 2018
[
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:38pm On May 23, 2018
Danielnino00:

If having a huge literacy rate translates to human capital development, then Zimbabwe the supposedly most literate country in Africa won't have a poverty rate of 70% and an unemployment rate that's so low that about 90% of them work in the informal sector...But u know why Zimbabwe isn't always in the news for that? it's because their population is so small.. just 16 million people .not up to the population of Lagos...

The guy is obviously an illiterate. He can't understand your points. As you should have noticed, he is still hurt by Jonathan's loss. Many of us do not like Buhari but his frustration is at another level. Have you ever seen anything intelligent in his post?That's why I can't bring myself down to his abysmal level by engaging him even in jest as I do with many of the Little Indians here. If he is wise and literate, he would have seen how backward the Kenya he is trying to support is. That should have made it clear to an intelligent person that across Africa, there is a serious failure of leadership which is not limited to any particular country. This thread has seriously rubbished Kenya and some of them are silently cursing the OP. As a matter of fact, there is one of them who had been claiming since last year that the little Indians here are not from Kenya, so we should stop saying things about Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:43pm On May 23, 2018
popizaino:
grin grin grin

Obaaderemi which one be "little Indian" again.
Lol..Kenya is Little India, the only country outside India where Indians are the first class citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 23, 2018
obaaderemi:
Lol..Kenya is Little India, the only country outside India where Indians are the first class citizens.

You guys (Nigerians ) are really racists. So you want Indians to be third class so that you be happy . Your country will never progress with that kind of mentality. An that why people keep on telling you that Kenya is very different from Nigeria. That ol village mentality died way back…Good old education would be nice for Nigerian people. Kenya is moving forward while (based on some posts here)you guys are regressing ..I can only wish you luck

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:14pm On May 23, 2018
Danielnino00:

See,if u are going to bring up data to defend ur argument,let it be from reliable sources the figure you quoted was given by standard bank group,south Africa...

when the hell did south Africa banks start making economic projections for Nigeria??
Nigeria's middle class is shamefully small. It's what we have been saying since- we need to do more and find a way to help the core north that keeps dragging down Nigeria's stats. Like Nowenuse rightly put it, it's like running while carrying a corpse your own weight. But Little India's middle class is fantastically and shamefully smaller still. Don't mind that illiterate you quoted. He is really suffering as his moniker suggests and probably he is in Kenya.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 23, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Who said he was the richest before or are you deliberately misquoting me? He's one of the richest. That is what I said. Only Dangote, and probably Adenuga are wealthier than Chagoury. Of course Indians have less influence in Nigeria because there are 25,000 Indians in Nigeria compared to Kenya with over 80,000 Indians. This means there are 13 Indians in Kenya for every Indian in Nigeria per capita. This is despite the massive exit of Indians in the 60's after they were persecuted by the Kenyan government. The population was as high as almost 180,000 in 1962 which would have made them a large chunk of a far less populated Kenya at the time.

What I don't understand is your insinuation that Kenyans are "slaves" because Indians are successful in Kenya. You can argue whatever you wish without distasteful comments like that.

There r 1 million indians in Nigeria.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/nigeria-india-trade-falls-12bn-2016/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2018
obaaderemi:
Nigeria's middle class is shamefully small. It's what we have been saying since- we need to do more and find a way to help the core north that keep dragging down Nigeria's stats. Like Nowenuse rightly put it, it's like running while carrying a corpse your own weight. But Little India's middle class is fantastically and shamefully smaller. Don't mind that illiterate you quoted.

I wonder if its shamelessness or ftardation that makes you repeat yourselves! Those 2014 stats have been revealed as comedy scripts! This was the same era you thought you were actually bigger than SA thanks to CBN Nollywood wizardry beloved of unsupervised maids and washerwomen here in Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 23, 2018
obaaderemi:

What about in USA , UK , Germany , Singapore , France , Canada , south Africa , Malaysia , Scandinavian countries , west Indies , Latin America , Indonesia etc etc

Seriously u have any idea of the scale of industries and companies being run successfully in almost all countries of the world and the status they enjoy ie of equal rights.

Only in banana countries the state discriminates based on colour , ethnicity , race etc.

Even in fundamentalists muslim country like Qatar indians have been designated as sheikhs first non muslims and non citizens to be given the title.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2018
nemesis8u:

Haiyya?! Dangotelanders how is that possible? After all your screeching and finger pointing! BTW that is the ambassador talking not a Dangotelander.
Obviously he knows his figures! Say it with me geniuses;THERE ARE TEN TIMES MORE INDIANS IN DANGOTELAND THAN KENYA!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:48pm On May 23, 2018
nemesis8u:

Indians in Nigeria can't be up to 1m, Ur link didn't say Indians are up to a million in Nigeria btw.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:50pm On May 23, 2018
kikuyu1:

Haiyya?! Dangotelanders how is that possible? After all your screeching and finger pointing! BTW that is the ambassador talking not a Dangotelander.
Obviously he knows his figures! Say it with me geniuses;THERE ARE TEN TIMES MORE INDIANS IN DANGOTELAND THAN KENYA!!
stop jumping up n down, mister..... u're easily misled. I'm a Nigerian n can authoritatively tell u it's false.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:52pm On May 23, 2018
nemesis8u:

What about in USA , UK , Germany , Singapore , France , Canada , south Africa , Malaysia , Scandinavian countries , west Indies , Latin America , Indonesia etc etc

Seriously u have any idea of the scale of industries and companies being run successfully in almost all countries of the world and the status they enjoy ie of equal rights.

Only in banana countries the state discriminates based on colour , ethnicity , race etc.

Even in fundamentalists muslim country like Qatar indians have been designated as sheikhs first non muslims and non citizens to be given the title.

The problem with you is- you hardly think deeply before you post. Who said anything about discriminating against Indians? If Indians had been attacked anywhere in Africa, it is in East Africa, Kenya and Uganda notably. Kenyans were going from house to house killing and raping indians. Why?Because they couldnt compete with indians in business. In nigeria,we never felt the need to attack you. Our businessmen/women were up to the task of competing with you up to today.I sat in the same class with Indian kids in Ibadan in primary school and an Indian taught me maths at a point in secondary school. indians are still many in Nigeria. So which discrimination are you talking about? You run successful businesses in Nigeria and all the other countries you mentioned up there, USA, Singapore, Britain, Scandinavia,etc but you don't dominate them like you have always dominated Kenya. That's a fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:55pm On May 23, 2018
kikuyu1:

You never respect your age, do you? That Indian boy just pulled your string.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:56pm On May 23, 2018
kikuyu1:

I wonder if its shamelessness or ftardation that makes you repeat yourselves! Those 2014 stats have been revealed as comedy scripts! This was the same era you thought you were actually bigger than SA thanks to CBN Nollywood wizardry beloved of unsupervised maids and washerwomen here in Kenya.
u see why I don't take this thread serious?? Now, u claim the stats is a comedy script, if it's from Nigeria, u'll say it's a joke n u don't believe it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 23, 2018
theenchanter:
Indians in Nigeria can't be up to 1m, Ur link didn't say Indians are up to a million in Nigeria btw.

cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 23, 2018
kikuyu1:

Haiyya?!

Majority r expatriates in Nigeria while those in Kenya r majority citizens of Kenya.

there r more than 600 indian companies in Africa , many more by African people of indian descent
Eg. Bidco Oil Refineries , Ruparelia Group, Sameer Group, Mara Group, Comcraft Group etc

Infact dangote group board of directors had always had indian directors , and they employ considerable no of indians.

So what's the wahala ?

That is why I smile

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 23, 2018
obaaderemi:
The problem with you is- you hardly think deeply before you post. Who said anything about discriminating against Indians? If Indians had been attacked anywhere in Africa, it is in East Africa, Kenya and Uganda notably. Kenyans were going from house to house killing and raping indians. Why?Because they couldnt compete with indians in business. In nigeria,we never felt the need to attack you. Our businessmen/women were up to the task of competing with you up to today.I sat in the same class with Indian kids in Ibadan in primary school and an Indian taught me maths at a point in secondary school. indians are still many in Nigeria. So which discrimination are you talking about? You run successful businesses in Nigeria and all the other countries you mentioned up there, USA, Singapore, Britain, Scandinavia,etc but you don't dominate them like you have always dominated Kenya. That's a fact.

U see this is were we as humans err.

We let our emotions cloud our better judgement.

Right after college one of my friends went to Nigeria to work on substations when he came back he was full of praise of the people he had met there , he keep talking about a dish suya or something like that.

After 2 years he went there again and he came back but he kept quiet , he got abused there.

So some of the friends said the country is not safe/good

But the guy said no the country is good it was bad luck I ended up with the bad citizens.

So

Every country is good , if u run into its good people
Every country is bad , if u run into its bad people.

We r the ambassador's of our countries. And we determine whether our country is good or bad.

I hope u get my point

And I think u incorrectly thought that I accused Ur country of discrimination , which is not true.
Nigeria government / constitution is very open / friendly to other nationalities.

I was only giving a point and not referring to any country.

plus in a discussion between African countries , I don't see the role of other countries.

As far as I am concerned both countries r beautiful with good people unless u / the individual citizens prove it otherwise via their individual actions

I don't get swayed by media propaganda be it the western or anybody. I believe in individual perspective based on person to person contact.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:17pm On May 23, 2018
kikuyu1:

You better calm down before you have a heart attack. I pray this thread doesn't end your life. Let me take my time to explain the chart to you since you and your brothers never understand charts. The first ranking was done in 2004 as shown. Next ranking was 2014, ten years later. This is 2018, how can there be any closing of the gap within four years since the gap is so wide?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:23pm On May 23, 2018
nemesis8u:

Right after college one of my friends went to Nigeria to work on substations when he came back he was full of praise of the people he had met there , he keep talking about a dish suya or something like that.

After 2 years he went there again and he came back but he kept quiet , he got abused there.

But the guy said no the country is good it was bad luck I ended up with the bad citizens.

So

We r the ambassador's of our countries.

I hope u gety point

And I think u incorrectly thought that I accused Ur country of discrimination , which is not true.
Nigeria government / constitution is very open / friendly to other nationalities.

You should have stated your point clearly but then your emotion clouded your post.. Indians don't have a problem in Nigeria any more than any other group of people because they're Indians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 23, 2018
obaaderemi:
You should have stated your point clearly but then your emotion clouded your post.. Indians don't have a problem in Nigeria any more than any other group of people because they're Indians.

Emotion ?

I grin every time I visit grin

And I don't shoulder the burden of indians, it is their lives and they r responsible for it.

Though
I am willing if I get paid
I will do it for any country / any nationality if I get paid more grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
nemesis8u:

The problem is not in having successful Indians enjoy equal status, of course the Indians are everywhere in the world and they are all over Nigeria too. The problem rather is having the lndians as the wealthiest in your own country where of course you have the advantage of more numbers than they have.
Germany, U.S, U.K, etc do not have the lndians as the wealthiest in their country, not because they discriminate against the lndians but rather due to the fact that they(Germany, U.S, etc) dominate their country's business terrain and have more numbers at home than the lndians, hence lndians can't completely dominate no matter how talented the Indians are.
The lndian population in Kenya should not be more than 2million, in a country of 48million people, so why should lndians dominate their business landscape?
lndians are all over Nigeria too and they are quite successful, they work in many construction industries as well , same goes for the Lebanese, so no one is discriminating against them, but it is impossible to have them dominate the list of the top twenty richest in Nigeria just as it's impossible for them to do same in Germany for instance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 23, 2018
Daejoyoung:

The problem is not in having successful Indians enjoy equal status, of course the Indians are everywhere in the world and they are all over Nigeria too. The problem rather is having the lndians as the wealthiest in your own country where of course you have the advantage of more numbers than they have.
Germany, U.S, U.K, etc do not have the lndians as the wealthiest in their country, not because they discriminate against the lndians but rather by virtue of the fact that they(Germany, U.S, U.K, etc) dominate their businesses and are more populous than the lndians in their own ground no matter how talented the Indians are.
The lndian population in Kenya should not be more than 2million, in a country of 48million people, so why should lndians dominate their business landscape?

No offence sir but these questions r childish , but I answer them

1. What Indians ?

They r kenyan citizens and as citizens like any other citizen they have the right prosper.

2. The are around 50000 Kenyans of indian origin. If Kenyan indians r running a successful business then what's the harm arent they citizens ?

A business is not run by the owners , it is run by hundreds and thousands of people who contribute to the company and the country indirectly. And who r the people they r the citizens of the country.

And u guys need to understand the wealth shown by the wealthiest businessman's r basically assets not cash , those assets r indirectly linked to the net asset of the country and the r the resources of the country. They r not suitcases u can put them under ur arm and walk away.

As for population

what do have to say if tomorrow the Nigerian population in Ghana which is growing steadily reaches a significant portion of their population and indirectly their financial clout.

And then if a Ghanaian raise similiar questions and seek justification as to why Nigerians r more wealthier or more in population.

What will ur answer be then ?

And Indians were in Kenya from 1850s or near about.
Same like in West Indies, french Guiana , Singapore , malyasia , Burma etc Therefore these questions u asked have no head or tail they r not relevant in the real world .

Real world moves on money , why do u think countries seek FDI from other countries ?

Or do they give conditions like only Asians investors wanted or only African investors wanted .

U guys r smart guys , why tangle urself up in these topics , discuss topics which allows u to show ur talent or the talent of Ur countrymen or even other countries.

Proving or disproving anything in the internet won't effect anybody or anything in real life.

the organisation I work for or used to had a naturalized African lady as head of a specific division , did anybody give a damn no becz she was good at her work and gave results , her work was important for the security of the country.

So sir let's get real

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 23, 2018
Nowenuse:

Hahaha, you said it. They are now glowing and burning. Lol

TayserMahiri

Kenya is India's little colony. Lol

The only African country where Indians are the first class citizens.

And the Bantus allowed it to continue due to their extreme obsession and worship of light skin.

Dude, you used to be a fa.g but now you are a bloody fa.g! Why wont you leave my name alone? I know its awesome but just keep off! The sad thing is you mention me and all the idiots who quote that post end up mentioning me in subsequent posts.
Nowenigans! If you have beef with Indians and Bantus you should make an announcement on BBC. And start by teaching yourself a little history on Indians and Bantus in Kenya before commenting rubbish. I know ur IQ allows at least something small to enter your grey matter.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 23, 2018
Nowenuse:

I really give Obaaderemi some thumbs up for having the patience to reply these Kenyans. I have given up a long time ago.

Lol, you n Obafella are birds of a feather. Same small IQ and desperation. Though to be fair, Oba has a slightly higher IQ than u.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:49pm On May 23, 2018
nemesis8u:

So

We r the ambassador's of our countries. And we determine whether our country is good or bad.

I hope u get my point

plus in a discussion between African countries , I don't see the role of other countries.

As far as I am concerned both countries r beautiful with good people unless u / the individual citizens prove it otherwise via their individual actions

I don't get swayed by media propaganda be it the western or anybody. I believe in individual perspective based on person to person contact.

truer words can never be said than this. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 23, 2018
Daejoyoung:

lndians are all over Nigeria too and................but it is impossible to have them dominate the list of the top twenty richest in Nigeria just as it's impossible for them to do same in Germany for instance.

Sunil Vaswani, chairman of Stallion Group holds Nigerian passport net worth 2.3 billion dollars

Should be easily in the top 10 richest Nigerians grin

Now I leave u guys to Ur discussion

good luck
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 23, 2018
Nowenuse:

This is one factor people like Obi1kenobi usually find difficult to understand.

Larger countries are usually more difficult to manage, especially if all the natural criteria in the making of a comparatively bigger and smaller country are the same.

I know that the analogy of China being bigger and better than Nigeria comes in, but I think that this is a completely unfair analogy. China is almost a mono-ethnic nation, quite uniform with 98% of the people of the country being of one ethnicity. The Chinese also have an extremely different civilization, history, cultures and foreign colonialism compared to Black Africans.

So, I think it would only be fair if we compared people of similar backgrounds and histories in comparatively smaller and bigger countries and assess the discrepancies in their development statuses.

So, let us begin with the ethnic Han Chinese for example. See how much better Taiwan, Singapore & Hong Kong are compared to China.
All these countries are dominated by the same ethnic Han Chinese people, yet the smaller ones are more progressive. Yes, we can argue that the systems of government in these countries differ, but however, these people have similar cultures, histories and outlook of life and this at least gives us a basis of comparison.

Look at Malaysia/Indonesia/Philippines and Brunei.
These countries are all dominated by the same Malayo-Polynesian people, who had similar histories, cultures, civilizations and values. Apart from Philippines with a christian majority, the rest are muslim majority.

So, let us ask ourselves, why is Brunei which is the smallest of all these nations the most progressive?
Why is Malaysia which is smaller than Indonesia more progressive than Indonesia?

After decades of the partitioning independence of India, Pakistan immediately outpaced India in developmental strides with a very wide margin. How on earth could this easily happen if not for the huge population difference?
It was not until the 80s when some politicians brought in Islamic fundamentalism into Pakistani politics that India started catching up with Paki in terms of development and slowly outpacing them, but even at that, India still has a larger percentage (mind you, not population) of poor people. Pakistan is still better than India in many aspects in spite of the issues of terrorism.
Let us not even bring in Sri Lanka here which is smaller than both countries and is clear more progressive than both.

I am not concluding that this scenario plays out in all cases, but at least this should give us a clear picture of how the analogy of population in managing a country plays out.

Kikuyu1, TayserMahiri

So your point is that Kenya is better than Nigeria because it is smaller in population? You kinda said something.
Its true a big population can have a negative impact on how a country is managed but in the case of Nigeria, and strictly Nigeria, it is purely because of egg heads becoming leaders relentlessly. You guys elect egg heads after egg heads from time immemorial (well, when they dont elect themselves through the gun). Even the current one is an egg head you willingly elected, after he had elected himself decades earlier by the gun, and you still cheered this time like retards.

I like to see it this way Nowe, Nigeria makes so many babies. Of these many babies, only the most foolish become Nigerian leaders. The smart babies have no chance to rule because your system strictly favors the most foolish in your country.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2018
nemesis8u:

Majority r expatriates in Nigeria while those in Kenya r majority citizens of Kenya.

there r more than 600 indian companies in Africa , many more by African people of indian descent
Eg. Bidco Oil Refineries , Ruparelia Group, Sameer Group, Mara Group, Comcraft Group etc

Infact dangote group board of directors had always had indian directors , and they employ considerable no of indians.

So what's the wahala ?

That is why I smile

I SMILE TOO! Dangote employs Indians too!? Omfg! AHAHAHAHAA?!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:10pm On May 23, 2018
kikuyu1:

I SMILE TOO! Dangote employs Indians too!? Omfg! AHAHAHAHAA?!
Yah he does.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:15pm On May 23, 2018
nemesis8u:

Sunil Vaswani, chairman of Stallion Group holds Nigerian passport net worth 2.3 billion dollars

Should be easily in the top 10 richest Nigerians grin

Now I leave u guys to Ur discussion

good luck
lol is this the best you can come up with? Sunil Vaswsni is also a British citizen and he doesn't have his major establishments in Nigeria dominating the Nigerian business scene like say Dangote, Elumelu, Abdul, and Adenuga, that is my point.
l know you get the point but you are joking of course or you only wanna sound controversial.
The biggest indigenous conglomerates in Kenya are dominated by the Hindi Kenyans(except for a few), and l have no problem with that, l am only more concerned about the other Kenyans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:22pm On May 23, 2018
nemesis8u:

No offence sir but these questions r childish , but I answer them

1. What Indians ?

They r kenyan citizens and as citizens like any other citizen they have the right prosper.

2. The are around 50000 Kenyans of indian origin. If Kenyan indians r running a successful business then what's the harm arent they citizens ?

A business is not run by the owners , it is run by hundreds and thousands of people who contribute to the company and the country indirectly. And who r the people they r the citizens of the country.

And u guys need to understand the wealth shown by the wealthiest businessman's r basically assets not cash , those assets r indirectly linked to the net asset of the country and the r the resources of the country. They r not suitcases u can put them under ur arm and walk away.

As for population

what do have to say if tomorrow the Nigerian population in Ghana which is growing steadily reaches a significant portion of their population and indirectly their financial clout.

And then if a Ghanaian raise similiar questions and seek justification as to why Nigerians r more wealthier or more in population.

What will ur answer be then ?

And Indians were in Kenya from 1850s or near about.
Same like in West Indies, french Guiana , Singapore , malyasia , Burma etc Therefore these questions u asked have no head or tail they r not relevant in the real world .

Real world moves on money , why do u think countries seek FDI from other countries ?

Or do they give conditions like only Asians investors wanted or only African investors wanted .

U guys r smart guys , why tangle urself up in these topics , discuss topics which allows u to show ur talent or the talent of Ur countrymen or even other countries.

Proving or disproving anything in the internet won't effect anybody or anything in real life.

the organisation I work for or used to had a naturalized African lady as head of a specific division , did anybody give a damn no becz she was good at her work and gave results , her work was important for the security of the country.

So sir let's get real

Yeah l get your point, although you said there are about 50,000 Indians in Kenya, but this is a small number to me in a population of 45million people, l don't wanna push this any further though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.