Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6229367 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 6:19am On Jul 21, 2018
The northerners suspected fowl play and there was tension. Aguiyi Ironsi(Igbo) took over to restore some order but the northerners werent having it and its only a matter of time before they retaliate. About six months after the bloody coup the northerners retaliated and killed Aguiyi Ironsi in a brutal and bloody fashion. Yakubu Gowon (northerner from Plateau) took over the affairs of the nation while Odumegwu Ojukwu (Igbo) was the governor of eastern Nigeria. Odumegwu Ojukwu ,just for a little information, was a Cambridge trained historian from a very affluent background. Upon his return , he joined the Nigerian army and was promoted to the rank of a Colonel while Gowon is a rudiment soldier with a humble beginning. Remember what I said earlier to a poster a out pride....VERY DESTRUCTIVE !!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell3: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2018
Runalong333:

Advanced in what bro ?

What a low life question. Is there any African nation as advanced as Nigeria in education , health , military , standard of living, English speaking ,smart people, travelled people , ownership of passport, business mind,music , movies , science etc ? undecided are you a fool? .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell3: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2018
OMANBALA1:
Nigerians are hardworking and probably the most successful Africans due to our population and the very harsh system that has toughened us and made it literally impossible for us not to survive anywhere. But actually it is not a positive thing because it has compelled us to sustain and bear pains sufferings. We are more desperate and will do unbelievable things just to get by in life due to hopelessness. Nigerians are aggressive, rude and unrefined yet they mistake it for "confidence". We need a President who will change the thought process and worldview of the average Nigerian because it faulty.

You can insult the Igbos and call me IPOB or whatever but these are facts.

Foolish hungry poto republic boy. Nigerians are by far the most smart Africans, can any of these fool scam us ? Can they scam onyibo like we do daily? . They are all jealous.because we know how to cheat them blind and take way their food. Fools grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2018
The pogrom in northern Nigeria.
After the initial coup which claimed the life of the most powerful figure in northern Nigeria ,Sarduana of Sokoto ,who is also the leader of the muslim population in Nigeria and much of west Africa the northerners werent gonna let that pass they were bent to take revenge in full dose against the Igbo "murderers" and massacre ensued across the northern Nigeria, and Igbos suffered a huge loss. I have family members whom their bodies were not found. This is very difficult for me because the Igbos paid bitterly for that coup and we are still paying but I see light at the end of the tunnel.

I tried to be honest when I tell the history of the war because only that way might we find healing.
About thirty thousand Igbo dead bodies were shipped on a truck to the eastern Nigeria and everybody went nuts and there was need for a dialogue. Ojukwu and Gowon went to Aburi Ghana to iron things out and the meeting produced an accord for regional governance that will relegate power to regional governors while center weakens. Needless to say but at this time oil has been discovered in the eastern Nigeria and this was also a factor in the deliberations. The northern leaders felt they were gonna miss out on the oil wealth while some accused Ojukwu of wanting to secede because of oil discovery.

Upon return from Aburi, Ghana the Nigerian state took a second look at the agreement and felt they were conned and decided to retract their position and pushed for a central government that will give superior power to the head of state ,as it were, at the time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 6:44am On Jul 21, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Foolish hungry poto republic boy. Nigerians are by far the most smart Africans, can any of these fool scam us ? Can they scam onyibo like we do daily? . They are all jealous.because we know how to cheat them blind and take way their food. Fools grin.

I dont like your tone. I expect you to be more calm and lets have a civilized discussions as fellow Africans. Kenyans are not our enemies!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell3: 6:51am On Jul 21, 2018
OMANBALA1:

I dont like your tone. I expect you to be more calm and lets have a civilized discussions as fellow Africans. Kenyans are not our enemies!!!

Who cares what a flatty thinks undecided. Where is Kanu your hero you fools , you were scammed by a foolish conman grin. Fellow Africans? You mean.the delusional jealous fools from Kenya, Ghana and those slaves from South Africa undecided. You igbos are really big fools.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 6:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Ojukwu wouldnt have none of that and declared secession....IN MY OPINION, VERY DUMB AND BIG MISTAKE!!! This was to be the beginning of the many problems and sufferings of once a very buoyant African group. Brothers, I can tell you this right now as a pure breed Anambra born Igbo, if it wasnt for the arrogance and pride of Ojukwu the Igbo tribe is probably the only African ethnic group that can scare the whites!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Who cares what a flatty thinks undecided. Where is Kanu your hero you fools , you were scammed by a foolish conman grin. Fellow Africans? You mean.the delusional jealous fools from Kenya, Ghana and those slaves from South Africa undecided. You igbos are really big fools.

Its ok, I am a flatty if thats what suits you but almighty God knows I speak the truth till I go 6 feet. I will never sell my soul for a trillion dollars. Nnamdi Kanu is a ffooll and he deserve whatever he gets because he is just as arrogant as YOU ARE. Nnamdi Kanu had Nigeria where he could have made a lasting impression but he ruined it because of pride and arrogance.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2018
Ojukwu threatened to secede and Gowon dared him and he took the offer because of pride. Ojukwu felt he was more educated , exposed and wealthy ,hence, who is Gowon to stand before him. Gowon himself said Ojukwu didnt think we was gonna fight him. Ojukwu flee the county when death got closer.

This very war destroyed not only infrastructure in place but also our sensibilities, culture and tampered with our very own identity. I dont wish a ffoolish leader on anybody
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Its you foolish briafrans who followed him around. You are more dumber than these poor jealous Africans. Burn briafra burn.

Calm down. You are full of anger and with that we cant make any progress. Be strong.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 7:18am On Jul 21, 2018
On May 30th 1967 Odumegwu Ojukwu declared the sovereign state of Biafra and war ensued. Of course, eastern Nigeria suffered massive casualty including Asaba massacre and things just went down hill from there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 7:27am On Jul 21, 2018
After the war , you can only imagine ,eastern Nigeria was left in rubbles and there was no plans to rebuilt the east and the neglect started. Murtala Muhammed took over from Gowon and tried to rebuilt the east but he was brutally murdered by Buka Suka Dimka, a Gowon apologist. After the death of Murtala things got really bad for the easterners and rebuilding process were completely abandoned!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Its you foolish briafrans who followed him around. You are more dumber than these poor jealous Africans. Burn briafra burn.
hey boy. U better shut the hell up if u don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
hey boy. U better shut the hell up if u don't know what to sell. You

Dont worry about people like that fellow. He will never get anywhere in life with such attitude. Just ignore because most Africans are actually ffoollish anf ignorant.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2018
OMANBALA1:
Ojukwu threatened to secede and Gowon dared him and he took the offer because of pride. Ojukwu felt he was more educated , exposed and wealthy ,hence, who is Gowon to stand before him. Gowon himself said Ojukwu didnt think we was gonna fight him. Ojukwu flee the county when death got closer.

This very war destroyed not only infrastructure in place but also our sensibilities, culture and tampered with our very own identity. I dont wish a ffoolish leader on anybody
nah I don't think so. He didn't threaten gowon. Remember that the people from different tribes in the old eastern region was contacted and they supported ojukwu on his course. I know that what he did was not well planned. But what do you do when ur people are been massacred up north.. What about the south west who ojukwu thought stood beside by him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2018
After the infrastructural deficit there was a massive and aggressive exodus from the east of Igbos and this exodus carries other social vices with it due to the experience of the war. There was never a Nigerian President who ever tried to integrate the Igbo and made them feel belonged. But the Igbos were determined to survive regardless of how it came by. They became even more aggressive and bullish and this scared many Nigerian groups,also, including the fact that Igbos are core catholics and conservatives.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
nah I don't think so. He didn't threaten gowon. Remember that the people from different tribes in the old eastern region was contacted and they supported ojukwu on his course. I know that what he did was not well planned. But what do you do when ur people are been massacred up north.. What about the south west who ojukwu thought stood beside by him

Nnaa, but they all looked up to Ojukwu to provide a safe leadership. I love Ikemba but I felt he failed us as I got older. Ojukwu could have avoided that war, easily. We were not ready for war and we shouldnt have let it happen there is always a better way. This took me a while but I cant keep lying to myself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Nnaa, but they all looked up to Ojukwu to provide a safe leadership. I love Ikemba but I felt he failed us as I got older. Ojukwu could have avoided that war, easily. We were not ready for war and we shouldnt have let it happen there is always a better way. This took me a while but I cant keep lying to myself.
yes. It's true. But I will not blame him though. Some of the people who later stabbed him at the back where people who forced him to go to war. Will u blame him?. He used all his wealth to fight the war. They didn't defeat biafra but it was the britz that did so for their own selfish purpose
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2018
Aburi accord was where it all started. After the negotiation failed. What did gowon do. He went on a killing spree in the north.. What do you xpect this people to do.. Watch u massacre them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ghostfacekillar(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Nigeria is in chaos. Nothing is working over here and instead of it to get better itz bcome worse. Our polithiefcians are not helping matters.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Jealousy will kill you slave beast. We will always be better and superior nation than you slave nation.kiss the truth shaka.

its always a joy to read your comments.... wink wink

put those massai ugly basstards in their place....

kudos...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2018
Timewilltell3:

You seem like the only smart nigerian left in this God forsaken thread. The ugly massai and their slave foolish friends from the murder country with their charcoals dwarf friends from poverty must be teach a lesson.

fire them joor...

they are useless people....

if they overdo it,just summon me.....i will finish them off....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Stupid post from a slave flatty
. Guy pack well. I am done talking to you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2018
Litmus:
If you are actully Igbo and not TayserMahiri wanking stop being gullible and replying to him.

Useless fellow. I've never seen you say anything noteworthy in this thread.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Litmus: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2018
You guys arguing and insulting yourselves along ethnic Nigerian lines should be ashamed of letting some rinderpest gnu curry guzzler manipulate you like this. STOP and get a grip!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2018
OMANBALA1:

I see a lot of similarities with Kenya albeit on a smaller scale (some folks here are accused of pride).
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Litmus:
You guys arguing and insulting yourselves along ethnic Nigerian lines should be ashamed of letting some rinderpest gnu curry guzzler manipulate you like this. STOP and get a grip!

park well...who cares about those moroonic east africans.....

bashing each other must go on.....

this is what makes us nigerians....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2018
OMANBALA1:
After the infrastructural deficit there was a massive and aggressive exodus from the east of Igbos and this exodus carries other social vices with it due to the experience of the war. There was never a Nigerian President who ever tried to integrate the Igbo and made them feel belonged. But the Igbos were determined to survive regardless of how it came by. They became even more aggressive and bullish and this scared many Nigerian groups,also, including the fact that Igbos are core catholics and conservatives.

Okay so the Igbos have always carried that tag of neglected child. And the social vices after the war explain the cultic issues they are accused of? ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.