Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6167534 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Like we have no other business apart from making tourists comfortable.

....and the baboon is still stuck on the Indians, he can't help himself. It's just too funny how Nigerian are easily rattled and disintegrate. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Will this thread ever collapse one time if the number of ignorant Nigerians keeps on crippling up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
gallivant:

....and the baboon is still stuck on the Indians, he can't help himself. It's just too funny how Nigerian are easily rattled and disintegrate. grin

Thats his favorite line. Indians first then when things get thick he runs to 'you're always on this thread' grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
obaaderemi:
Your other business is clearly to play the court fool on this Nigerian site. grin How can you have time for any other business?

BANG!!! This is the line Im talking about. How do you have time for your kuku aka chicken?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
[s]
TayserMahiri:

Dont be greasy boon grin[/s]
You've been reduced to babytalk, Tasha? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
More than 40 Kenyan governors and senators are expected to attend the much-publicised diaspora summit to be held in Dallas, Texas on Monday.

According to the organisers, the leaders, most of whom are already in America attending the USA National Governors Association meeting in New Mexico, over the weekend agreed to a request by the Kenya Diaspora Advisory Council of Texas to "stop in Dallas on their way home to meet with Kenyans abroad and dialogue on Kenya's development agenda".

The conference, dubbed “A comprehensive dive into the Kenya Diaspora” is scheduled to take place from July, 23, 2018 at Holiday Inn, Texas.

It is organised by the Kenyan Diaspora Advisory Council of Texas, a brainchild of former Kenyan ambassador to the US, Elkanah Odembo.

CREATE FORUM

According to the organisers, the main aim of the summit is to create a forum for Kenyans living in the US and Canada to exchange ideas on how to develop county governments.

Kenyans in the US and Canada are also expected to woo the governors and senators to support their push to take part in elections back home.

Majority of Kenyans living abroad twice missed voting in the general elections despite the fact that the Constitution guarantees their rights to vote

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Ke...ra-summit/1950946-4673946-14x64pvz/index.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Thats his favorite line. Indians first then when things get thick he runs to 'you're always on this thread' grin

They are easily rattled, just hit them with facts and they start arguing like babies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
obaaderemi:
[s]You've been reduced to babytalk, Tasha? grin

Babies. You didn't reduce anything Obaboon. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
TayserMahiri:

BANG!!! This is the line Im talking about. How do you have time for your kuku aka chicken?
Babytalk again. You brought it upon yourself. Is this how you take care of tourists in Little India...? grin
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/kenya-men-rent-wives-tourists-earn-living-180128065008738.html

Poverty drives some Kenyans to
rent out their wives
Poverty and unpredictable tourism
industry forcing men on the east coast to
send spouses into prostitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
obaaderemi:
[s]You've been reduced to babytalk, Tasha? grin

You homo?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
gallivant:

Babies. You didn't reduce anything Obaboon. lipsrsealed
I can see you have recovered,pig. grin No rematch. I was done with you ages ago,sorry. Ply your arrse elsewhere for extra panel beating. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
gallivant:

They are easily rattled, just hit them with facts and they start arguing like babies.

Exactly. Right now they are frantically scouring the internet for all the bad news they can gather about Kenya. Esp Obaboon
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You homo?
The babytalk has finally been slapped out of your dirty Kibera mouth.Trust me to always help with that. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
It's like all of u are not feeling fine. grin

This thread won't stop hitting politics section front page. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
gallivant:
These silly Nigerians have no logic. Don't engage them in their tribal nonsense, just post pictures. Let them see they are a basket case.

pictures of things that dont belong to kenyans,yes.....

when this foreigners start making strange demands,then una will smell una yansh....

dont trust foreigners...you may make them to kenyans,but they will never see themselves as you....

very dangerous gamble you kenyans are playing......

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
theenchanter:
It's like all of u are not feeling fine. grin

This thread won't stop hitting politics section front page. cool
It's Saturday, mate. The best time to kick Little Indians around.grin. But right now,it's best to leave them to breath a bit and go eat my dinner and catch up with the news. They can keep talking to my back like they always do.grin By the way,how have you been, man.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
obaaderemi:
Babytalk again. You brought it upon yourself. Is this how you take care of tourists in Little India...? grin
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/kenya-men-rent-wives-tourists-earn-living-180128065008738.html

rent out their wives

Where are your chicken? grin

I knew you will start scouring the internet for all bad news you can get about Kenya. Those are sex workers. Your sex workers do it everywhere in the world leave ours alone.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
obaaderemi:
There you go again. grin That's enough confirmation you are what we call you.

he is a weak soul....i dont even bother replying the fool...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Where are your chicken chickens? grin

I knew you will start scouring the internet for all bad news you can get about Kenya. Those are sex workers. Your sex workers do it everywhere in the world leave ours alone.
Frenzy of the moment, I guess, at the corrected. You need to calm down. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
obaaderemi:

rent out their wives

not only their wives...they rent out their children too...

pedophilic tourism is big business in kenya....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
justtoodark:

He is definitely suffering from something. Thank you,Jare. I won't reply him again.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
justtoodark:

Im glad a pedophile doesnt respond to me because I can send him to hell
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
justtoodark:

not only their wives...they rent out their children too...

pedophilic tourism is big business in kenya....
That's sad indeed. With the way they talk here, you would think they are better than South Sudan. grin This thread has done wicked things to Little India.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
obaaderemi:
Frenzy of the moment, I guess, at the corrected. You need to calm down. grin

ok poultry farmer. you know your chicken vocabulary well
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
you miserable kenyans want us to post photos and dont think....

i already said it before on this thread....its dangerous to be posting vital infractricture of your nation on a public forum...

your enemies are watching too....but una said their is already google earth...their is nothing to hide no more....

ridiculous way of thinking....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
obaaderemi:
That's sad indeed. With the way they talk here, you would think they are better than South Sudan. grin This thread has done wicked things to Little India.

i dont understand them.... undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Algeria1, why side with Nigerians? Its a pity because you end up in the same basket

The first one that date next to Buhari isnt so clear. The third one was definitely during a launch or test ride. Just look how jovial the kids are but mostly look at the flags above them. Unless they have been completely enslaved by China in Nigeria, no way they would be having that many Chinese flags on daily schedules. Same with the fourth one. The fifth one has flags too, just peep inside through the corner of the open door you see red Chinese flags. And then look at the white and green Nigerian flag outside looking sparklingly clean. If you didnt know, Nigerians arent that clean under normal circumstances in public avenues. Same goes for the sixth one! In the last one you can see the man in white getting a ticket, he's the same man disembarking from the train in pic 5 so it would even have been better had you interchanged them for seamless chronology. The only pic left is pic number 2 with the guy seated on the 1930s enigma machine grin Anyone would tell that he is the guy who carried the above mentioned benefactors during the test ride.
it's like u're now losing ur sanity, u asked for pics n someone posted what u requested for, why d rants? I'm not sure d algerian1 posted it out of sheer siding with Nigerians, I guess he only answered ur request.

U guys are d ones compelled to post pics here in order to pass whatever u wanna pass across.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Are d Kenyans expecting Nigerians to spam d thread with pictures to prove what exactly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
theenchanter:
it's like u're now losing ur sanity, u asked for pics n someone posted what u requested for, why d rants? I'm not sure d algerian1 posted it out of sheer siding with Nigerians, I guess he only answered ur request.

U guys are d ones compelled to post pics here in order to pass whatever u wanna pass across.

na na na! If you followed the thread I said if I asked for proof that the thing is working as should be I will be furnished with photos of the launch. Thats exactly what the Algerian did. I doubt he even read my post. He just confirmed my point I'm guessing he only realized it after I posted the post you just quoted.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
theenchanter:
Are d Kenyans expecting Nigerians to spam d thread with pictures to prove what exactly

If they can SCAM they sure as hell can SPAM

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
TayserMahiri:

My friend, that unveiling looks like a perfect fail for me. Failing right from the start
hmm
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
One of the best coverage of Mombasa City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lynbsQLW36g

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.