Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6166631 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Why are you intimidated by the Tanzanian? You seem to worry about them so much, allow them post what they wanna post.

Intimidated I detest their hominin fire discovery behavior. Right now we have been waiting for wildebeests to migrate to Kenya for over two weeks so that we can witness the migration spectacle at the Mara River but the wildebeests cannot make it this way because those hominids are setting their migratory routes on fire and this is something they try every year for the past decade. Very jealous bunch of people. They cant stand the glory and tourism money Kenya makes from the migration including the live worldwide feeds. If they could they could actually take the Mara to their side or build a wall to prevent them from coming this way. They can even burn their entire nation just to stop the migration completely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Now that you are foreign-based, allow me to ask, why is it that only Nigerians who have left Nigeria seem to have a 'working brain'? That guy started off as a smart fellow but look what he had spiralled into within minutes! He said exactly what an unlearned unexposed tribal villager would say with confidence from the top of his collapsing thatched roof.

You are a very disgusting ,hateful low life. You should be the last person to cast aspersion on anybody. You have spilled hateful and horrific comments here against Nigerians. I have watched with shock the type of degrading things you say about Nigeria and now you want to act like you have an iota of exposure. At least, I dont insult nor degrade fellow Africans. You have a deep seated inferiority complex but it manifest in a different form. If you actually have a modicum of exposure you will never insult your fellow Africans even when they push you...Grow some sense.

The things I wrote. I write from a good place ,I dont sugarcoat and in real life you wont know I am Igbo until I reveal it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Shut up you ugly darkling thin bastard from a hungry nation of kiwi primitive niggas

Another senseless African calling another African "nigga", ,dark"...lol

I said it, an average African is soo ffoollish and whites know this...lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

You are a very disgusting ,hateful low life. You should be the last person to cast aspersion on anybody. You have spilled hateful and horrific comments here against Nigerians. I have watched with shock the type of degrading things you say about Nigeria and now you want to act like you have an iota of exposure. At least, I dont insult nor degrade fellow Africans. You have a deep seated inferiority complex but it manifest in a different form. If you actually have a modicum of exposure you will never insult your fellow Africans even when they push you...Grow some sense.

The things I wrote. I write from a good place ,I dont sugarcoat and in real life you wont know I am Igbo until I reveal it.

But Africans are foolish and ignorant according to your genius self. How easily forgetful an Igbo can be even with all the claimed intelligence.

OMANBALA1:

Dont worry about people like that fellow. He will never get anywhere in life with such attitude. Just ignore because most Africans are actually ffoollish anf ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Intimidated I detest their hominin fire discovery behavior. Right now we have been waiting for wildebeests to migrate to Kenya for over two weeks so that we can witness the migration spectacle at the Mara River but the wildebeests cannot make it this way because those hominids are setting their migratory routes on fire and this is something they try every year for the past decade. Very jealous bunch of people. They cant stand the glory and tourism money Kenya makes from the migration including the live worldwide feeds. If they could they could actually take the Mara to their side or build a wall to prevent them from coming this way. They can even burn their entire nation just to stop the migration.

Yes, you are intimidated by the Tanzanian guy if not why do you keep attacking him for no reason and mocking his country. You are total pile of trash!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Yes, you are intimidated by the Tanzanian guy if not why do you keep attacking him for no reason and mocking his country. You are total pile of trash!

A Tanzanian is the last thing that would intimidate me. If you have part of your income coming directly from TOUR OPERATIONS, you'd know exactly why am mad. Stick to Igbo intelligence and dominance.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

But Africans are foolish and ignorant according to your genius self. How easily forgetful an Igbo can be even with all the claimed intelligence.

Don't be half smart, my comment refer to every shortsighted and ignorant African like you and likes. It was not directed to any particular country , ethnic group nor tribe. I have dignity!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2018
Guys ..guys.. what happened ?...@Tayser an OMANBALA1:
was following your conversation about igbos an shit just happened...Serious it was a nice discussion though.... cheesy

@Timewilltell3: Please stop showing ya stupidity ..ya making Nigeria look bad..if gt nothing to say just shutup.. embarassed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2018
Timewilltell3:

You must be a broke flat skull who can't even afford a decent bleaching cream. Ask nicely ojukwu, I might do you and favour and wire you something.

Bottom of the barrel. When you can reason like a proper human being with a cerebral cortex then we can have a humanly conversation. Now , go back to the latrin and keep feeding on feces.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Don't be half smart, my comment refer to every shortsighted and ignorant African like you and likes. It was not directed to any particular country , ethnic group nor tribe. I have dignity!

Most short sighted and ignorant Africans carry your genes. They think other Africans except Igbos are foolish and ignorant and Igbos according to your Harvard sharpened brain are closer to whites than any African can hope. You are quite dignified and acme

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2018
Timewilltell3:

You are intimidated by ordinary Tanzania and yet you feel the need to fight the giant of Africa? Stupid idiots with self esteem issues. Rubbish people.

Even at this late point you have realized Im not interested in your p00sy?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2018
mtis:
was following your conversation about igbos an shit just happened...Serious it was a nice discussion though.... cheesy

@Timewilltell3: Please stop showing ya stupidity ..ya making Nigeria look bad..if gt nothing to say just shutup.. embarassed

Your brother need to learn public etiquette.He behaves like a street urchin. Moreover, he is not here to learn nor have informative discussion rather to mock people...Its depressing. The African man need to be more intelligent.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Shut up you short dyck massai lunatic. Massai spear fall on you bastard child of an Indian prostitute.
haaah lady..did you bleach today ? i bet ya a fck as sh**t
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2018
mtis:

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Your brother need to learn public etiquette.He behaves like a street urchin. Moreover, he is not here to learn nor have informative discussion rather to mock people...Its depressing. The African man need to be more intelligent.

Retract your 'Igbos are the most intelligent/hardworking Africans and other Africans are foolish and ignorant statement' then we can hope for a fresh restart. If anybody needs to be more intelligent then thats you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Intimidated I detest their hominin fire discovery behavior. Right now we have been waiting for wildebeests to migrate to Kenya for over two weeks so that we can witness the migration spectacle at the Mara River but the wildebeests cannot make it this way because those hominids are setting their migratory routes on fire and this is something they try every year for the past decade. Very jealous bunch of people. They cant stand the glory and tourism money Kenya makes from the migration including the live worldwide feeds. If they could they could actually take the Mara to their side or build a wall to prevent them from coming this way. They can even burn their entire nation just to stop the migration completely
Sometimes i dont understand our neighbors..they really need to grow up...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Most short sighted and ignorant Africans carry your genes. They think other Africans except Igbos are foolish and ignorant and Igbos according to your Harvard sharpened brain are closer to whites than any African can hope. You are quite dignified and acme

Every Igbo nor a Nigerian doesnt think alike ,our world views are different. I expect you to think harder and come with a rational response.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Retract your 'Igbos are the most intelligent/hardworking Africans and other Africans are foolish and ignorant statement' then we can hope for a fresh restart. If anybody needs to be more intelligent then thats you.

No where did I say Igbo are the "most intelligent/hardworking and other Africans are ffoollish and ignorant" , and, please dont quote me out of context. You are a very shady person.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2018
mtis:

Sometimes i dont understand our neighbors..they really need to grow up...

Seriously. We can do with a more rational and dignified neighbor.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Every Igbo nor a Nigerian doesnt think alike ,our world views are different. I expect you to think harder and come with a rational response.

Sounds closer to "I said Igbos are the most intelligent and hardworking Africans, but like an as.hole, it was only a private opinion in my private capacity as an Igbo."
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

No where did I say Igbo are the "most intelligent/hardworking and other Africans are ffoollish and ignorant" , and, please dont quote me out of context. You are a very shady person.

Why cant you be forthright? Just say Igbos are hardworking and intelligent etc and leave other people out of your shallowness. I told you Igbo success is nothing to write home about on the cosmic scale.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Sounds closer to "I said Igbos are the most intelligent and hardworking Africans, but like an as.hole, it was only a private opinion in my private capacity as an Igbo."

You are definitely not thinking right. I want you to point out where I made those comments about the Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.