Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6167874 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Seriously. We can do with a more rational and dignified neighbor.
One of these days we got do something..story na Kuchoma vifaraga then kuchoma grass. What the beef serious…No wonder Nowe loves them grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Thats Bobrisky the Nigerian male dude who bleaches like Timewilltell3 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

You are definitely not thinking right. I want you to point out where I made those comments about the Igbos.

What comments exactly? I recall you tried to paint Igbos as above the rest in africa in success matters and the only people capable of threatening white people as though the job of every human on Earth is to scare white people. You are the one who is not accepting you erred by saying that, presumably as all Igbos do.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
mtis:

One of these days we got do something..story na Kuchoma vifaraga then kuchoma grass. What the beef serious…No wonder Nowe loves them grin

What you do with such people is show them that we are above their shallowness. We will volunteer firefighters to contain the fire.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
mtis:
Thats Bobrisky the Nigerian male dude who bleaches like Timewilltell3 grin grin

Gee grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

I am not here to peddle superiority thoughts. I call things the way I see it and if you dont like it write rebuttal. Igbos are very innovative, enterprising and fearless. The war brought the Igbo land to rubbles and without any help from the federal government Igbos rose rebuild their land. That is a great feat that even some tribe with all the wealth and privileges have not been able to achieve.

Nigerians fear the Igbo man not because they are the worst but because they fear TOTAL DOMINATION by the Igbo.
Sarduana made it known.
Former Oba of Bini made it known.
Oba of Lagos feared usurpation of power by Igbo.

It took me a while to come to this conclusion but it is a danm fact. And I don't care whether Nigerians hate Igbo or not because it is an open practice but how long will you keep living in fear of the Igbo man even when we have no political power.

Dude you are the one who should explain yourself, you started the whole igbos can save Africa topic and i asked you to elaborate how. Igbos have their own igboland, shouldn't it be the shining star of Nigeria by now before we can even compare it to other African countries?. Guy, there are many African groups that experienced genocides, discriminations , sabotages etc but have managed to dust themselves up and do great things. Igbos must first show us the wonders in igboland before claiming superiority among other Nigerians and Africans.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Correct !

The guy started well , I don't know why he had to go down the nasty road of throwing other tribes under the bus to promote his tribe , it makes him look like less reasonable now.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Runalong333:

The guy started well , I don't know why he had to go down the nasty road of throwing other tribes under the bus to promote his tribe , it makes him look like less reasonable now.

Truly, I was all ears when he started then I realized my ghad! This all round genius is no different from a supremacist. Everyone would appreciate if he says his peoples are hardworking and intelligent though (perhaps) misunderstood. My own tribesmen are entrepreneurial as FVCK including myself but one thing we have learned the hard way is humility because you cannot claim success in an atmosphere where everyone hates you for bravado and blind tribal bigotry. Now our genius wants to say his peoples are hardworking and smart and other Africans are foolish yet still expecting a pat on the back from the 'foolish' Africans. That guy doesnt come across as cut from the same cloth as the smart tribesmen he talks about. We all come from different communities we think are AWESOME by any standards. Its not unusual. Someone here (an Igbo) said he doesnt see any specific oppression aimed at Igbos, they are just as free as other Nigerians to go about fetching a living. Feigning oppression is one of the most prevalent underhand tactics to gain sympathy. Watch out for that.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
SIRTee15:

Are u truly Yoruba....
If u are then I'm happy Yoruba youths are beginning to wake up from the disastrous opium created by tinubu n being sniffed by our youth.....
I just don't get why a Yoruba youth would want the status quo in Nigeria remain just because of a straw man argument that Yoruba will produce the president in 2023....
It's like hiding ur head in the sand while your yansh is exposed.....
Besides I just don't understand the hype about a Yoruba presidency....
Obasanjo was there for 8 years, what changed....
Let's put our destiny into our hands n focus on long term goals/policy by pushing for regional restructuring vigorously n passionately.....
With regional autonomy we get the advantage of remaining in nigeria while steering the wheel of development in our region at a pace that best work with us.....
It's a shame it's the Yoruba elders clamouring for restructuring, the youths don't want anything to do with it....
I just don't understand why our youths fail to see this....
All they care about is short term goals. Patience n Hard work is no longer a virtue....
No wonder money ritual is on the rise in that region....

Yes I am yoruba but I left nigeria at the age of 5 years old for better education and it seems to have paid off I have 5 houses in other african countries including zimbabwe ,south africa ,ghana and 1 in kenya. The problem is not only yoruba youths the problem is all the youth in nigeria. The igbos, yorubas and people from the sultanpart of nigeria. The old generation of nigerians were brought up in the british educational system which had four sites. The younger generation of nigerians what brought up in the illiteracy educational system and a lot of them are in poverty. They do not have foresight and they do not know what development is about someone which is suffering anything you tell him he will believe that is the youth of today because of the poor education they will rather support a criminal then for their lives to be better. The older generation off nigerians no the country is not working but on the other hand the youths I'm making things a lot worse by chasing the companies and industries, also chasing d people which can build nigeria out of the country because they are angry thats dose people can do the job and they cannot. The youth of today in nigeria I just destroyed the country massively I was at a university 10 years ago what was happening at the university was destruction all investors they sent them to build other african countries. Today the university is ranked 54 in africa. The way I see it as long as we nigerians are ruling the country and controlling the country nigeria cannot develop in 5 million years.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Your right Nigeria is a furnace. They dont even have seasons.

Nigeria is a tropical country very similar to democratic republic of congo . the soil in nigeria is so rich but we cannot achieve good yields because of the poor educational system and the type of farming we do in nigeria is to backwards . Where I was in nigeria the people ware harvesting 8 tons of cassava in one hecter, I was harvested 16 tons of cassava in one hecter I did not even use fertilizer. If I had zimbabwean or south africa type of fertilizer I will harvest 25 tons per hectare. In kenya and other african countries your agricultural process is far in front of us. In nigeria we have one of the best soils in africa in arable areas but without education or skill it is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Killerofslaves:

He still looks better than you charcoal thin idiots.
sp Timewilltell3 grin ...You bleached African black lady grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Killerofslaves:

Shut up you bitter flat skulled illiterate , you are going around shytty countries embarrassing the nigerian name with your drugs . Fool

I am glad you got banned...Serves you right. Next time you will learn how to behave like a human being.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Killerofslaves:

Igbos are the most racist and bigoted group in Nigeria, too much chest beating with nothing . Idiotic followers of ojukwu and kanu .

Did you just call somebody illiterate ...lmao.
I will not be drawn into Ojukwu and Kanu issues. I know your tribe but I will not drag your tribe into the open. Everybody get crase ooo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Killerofslaves:

Baby factory product, shut up that dirty mouth of yours

You have seen how Kenyans are dragging you through the mud...ntooor!

Now , they are calling you ashawo ,abi??
Shameless geh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Killerofslaves:

Why should I care what ugly dirty massais say undecided. Mumu,you are the one who kissed their asses and they betrayed you fool.

If you don't care what they say about you why then would I care about all these senseless thing you say about Igbos...lol.

Why would an Igbo man kiss a Kenyan person's a.ss? People we careless about their opinions, you know in your mind the Igbos do give a minute ffuuck...lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Intimidated I detest their hominin fire discovery behavior[b]. Right now we have been waiting for wildebeests to migrate to Kenya for over two weeks so that we can witness the migration spectacle at the Mara River but the wildebeests cannot make it this way because those hominids are setting their migratory routes on fire and this is something they try every year for the past decade. Very jealous bunch of people. [/b]They cant stand the glory and tourism money Kenya makes from the migration including the live worldwide feeds. If they could they could actually take the Mara to their side or build a wall to prevent them from coming this way. They can even burn their entire nation just to stop the migration completely

HAIYYYAA!? Not that I doubted you but its true!

A diplomatic row is simmering between Kenya and Tanzania over claims of sabotage.

Tanzanians living around the Serengeti National Park are reported to have set the area on fire to block wildebeest from crossing over into Kenya.

The infernos, that have lasted for about a week, have delayed hundreds of wildebeest from Serengeti plains gathered on the Mara River ready to cross into Kenya.

Hundreds of acres of the reserve in northern Tanzania along the migratory routes are still on fire and have pushed back wildlife.

On Thursday, Kenyan tour operators accused rangers from Tanzania National Parks Authority (Tanapa) of lighting fires on the Serengeti National Park and Masai Mara Game Reserve border to delay the animals’ migration.
http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/ea/Serengeti-fire-sparks-claims-of-sabotage/4552908-4672762-j5yr3u/index.html

They don't mind us riding their women and now want to kill tourism-actually,if the migration dies it'll force us to innovate:flower exports,golf tourism etc etc. This particular form of tourism indirectly causes social and macro economic distortions.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
TZ are so of the very small minded people I know of. No wonder their country is such a cesspool despite enjoying peace & zero tribalism.
kikuyu1:

HAIYYYAA!? Not that I doubted you but its true!

http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/ea/Serengeti-fire-sparks-claims-of-sabotage/4552908-4672762-j5yr3u/index.html

They don't mind us riding their women and now want to kill tourism-actually,if the migration dies it'll force us to innovate:flower exports,golf tourism etc etc. This particular form of tourism indirectly causes social and macro economic distortions.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
rvp2018:
TZ are so of the very small minded people I know of. No wonder their country is such a cesspool despite enjoying peace & zero tribalism.

Very true, they are the most hateful people I know off. Imagine a govt that burns Little Chickens or even confiscate cows from its neighbours..

They work to sabotage Kenyan Investors, while they are the most laziest people in the world.

I wish I had the best name to describe the Tanzanians.. I just hate them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Killerofslaves:

The day you learn to make clean money is the day I will take your lazy criminal flat skulls seriousy.

Because igbos are cry baby , always seeking attention to foreigners and telling them shameless tales. Dogs of the east , slaves of kanu and ojukwu grin. Stupid fools. You are the most insecure people in the whole of Africa .

Ask yourself this question.
Do Igbos care about my opinion?? grin

Your opinion is worthless,henceforth, you are not addressed. If you were important I would have addressed your rants.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Killerofslaves:

Hiv positive spear shuking hungry fool
can see the pain grin ...stop the hate black african something... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.