Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6170595 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Kazikazi:
The issue of chickens is just our government was too hasty.actually those were chicks bought from kenya by a tanzanian.a guy didnt know the government prohibited because of a fear of some diseases.most of us didnt like what the officials did.The issue of cows..WE were right on that.U cant come from a neighbouring country and enter in Tanzania with your cows and feeding ur flocks in our national parks! Imagine the soil erosion caused by this act..think about the chaos.we supported our officials on that.If any kenyans is unhappy he/she may go to other neighbouring states like Somalia or S.sudan.

Do you know how many things your govt does just to sabotage Kenya, Talk of tourism, business, people. How Kenyans are harrassed in Tz while Tanzanians live here peacefully..

About the cows, don't behave like a white person here.. Maasai are on both sides of the borders and have been crossing to all sides even before the white person came up with the boarder. So the cows in Kenya cause soil erosion while the ones in Tz do not Wow.

Your country has immense opportunities to go far but your hate can't allow you guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:00am On Jul 25, 2018
Jay254:

Do you know how many things your govt does just to sabotage Kenya, Talk of tourism, business, people. How Kenyans are harrassed in Tz while Tanzanians live here peacefully..

About the cows, don't behave like a white person here.. Maasai are on both sides of the borders and have been crossing to all sides even before the white person came up with the boarder. So the cows in Kenya cause soil erosion while the ones in Tz do not Wow.

Your country has immense opportunities to go far but your hate can't allow you guys.
If this Tanzanians had the ability to stop the Wildebeest migration i swear they would have stopped them from crossing over to Kenya. The hatred the abhor against us is deeply associated with jealousy and mostly reasons known themselves. Anyway its the Wildebeest migration again this year considered the 8th wonder of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2018
jaycent:
You can see Seun is a Nigerian person and still the forum belongs to we the Nigerians. Alright Alright i got ya miss Taysermahigindi. I guess u don't know the meaning of gindi in hausa buh try and found out the meaning. WDGAF if the Tanzanias drive you nuts with there Shallowness that's your fvcking business. Maybe we can swap? You can have the Ghanaians let's us have the Tanzanians grin
you still cant keep us out of your convo
you're really obsessed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2018
Kenyanstar:

If this Tanzanians had the ability to stop the Wildebeest migration i swear they would have stopped them from crossing over to Kenya. The hatred the abhor against us is deeply associated with jealousy and mostly reasons known themselves. Anyway its the Wildebeest migration again this year considered the 8th wonder of the world.
we wont stop migration.we are sensible.we have allowed this one of the wonders of the world to happen for generations.thats why we confiscate any flocks which goes to these parks..do the same.that is conservation.My suprise is to those kenyan media which spew out nosense of saying we want to stop migration.If we wanted to we could have built a wall! Or we could send just our tens of thousands reservists from the army to do that,or we could just allow the stupid poarchers to finish off everything.Now were is the logic of kenyan media?? kenyan media wants to demonise us.why they didnt investigate to know if fires were not applied in other parks like mikumi national park? Do kenyan media know how the heavy rain delayed migration?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2018
Kenyanstar:

Their hate is too much to the extent that they want to interfere with the work of God.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2018
Kenyanstar:

The last 3years you have tried but you were unlucky, you can't stop the work of God.

You know well we have a more free and transparent media than Tz can dream off. Do not accuse our media for thesake of it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2018
Jay254:

Some years back Kenyan tour vans were banned from the Serengeti. They said:" if you want to cross over with tourists,fine,but hand over to a Tz driver!" They had to hand over to a driver,knowing neither English nor German,anything about professional standards or legal liability issues.

Idk when ,if ever this stopped.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2018
Just30:
you still cant keep us out of your convo
you're really obsessed
Must you quote me, why can't you just stay off my mentions
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2018
Tanzania.Dar es salaam

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2018
Dar es salaam.tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2018
Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2018
Tanzania.Dar es salaam

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2018
Kazikazi:
The issue of chickens is just our government was too hasty.actually those were chicks bought from kenya by a tanzanian.a guy didnt know the government prohibited because of a fear of some diseases.most of us didnt like what the officials did.The issue of cows..WE were right on that.U cant come from a neighbouring country and enter in Tanzania with your cows and feeding ur flocks in our national parks! Imagine the soil erosion caused by this act..think about the chaos.we supported our officials on that.If any kenyans is unhappy he/she may go to other neighbouring states like Somalia or S.sudan.

chaii....you meant countries,right....??....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tanzania.Dar es salaam

am surprised...its more developed than kenya....many skyscrappers....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2018
Dar es salam. Beach life

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2018
justtoodark:

am surprised...its more developed than kenya....many skyscrappers....
��� Then u get some bare footed guys who try to say we hate them! For what?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by srclark: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I am saddened by the continuous act of some of my compatriots to always engage in social media fight with fellow Africans, most notably our brothers and sisters from Ghana and Kenya.

It is even unfortunate that these countries Nigeria youths love to abuse on social media are doing better than our potentially great country in virtually all sphere despite the fact that we(as a country) have more revenues, potentials, and opportunities. If Nigerians are not aware of the superiority(in terms of living) of other Africans over us, I will have to educate them using Kenya as a case study.

While Nigerians have always pride in the self titled "African Giant" rhetoric, facts on ground shows otherwise. Though we generate more revenue than Kenya, which is 70% due to the gift of nature under our soil(Petrodollars), Nigerians still lag behind greatly in basic things when compared to the East African giant.

According to 2015 data from World Health Organisation, Nigeria's male and female life expectancy are 52years and 56 years respectively, meaning an average Nigerian is expected to die before he/she turns 60. Meanwhile, the expectancy for Kenyan male and female are 61 and 66 years respectively. Similarly, while Nigeria has the 10th highest infant mortality rate worldwide with average 72 deaths per 1,000 birth, Kenya's infant mortality rate is rated 52nd in the world with average 32 deaths per 1,000 births. This means it is safer to give birth in Kenya than in Nigeria, and an average Kenyan living in Kenya is expected to live longer than an average Nigerian living in Nigeria.

Though Nigeria has more tourism potential than Kenya, but Kenya is one of the choice destination for vacation in East Africa. While Nigeria managed to rake in $601 million as Tourism receipt(Revenue) in 2014, Kenya raked in $1.833 billion in the same year. Nigeria can't even boast of a National carrier meanwhile Kenya Airways, the National Carrier of Kenya boasts of 45 Aircrafts in their fleet with 4,000 workforce strength. In addition, Kenya Airways is reputed to be one of the best in Africa.

In Africa, Kenya is the leader of Mobile money. Nigeria is still still battling to get it right in the ICT sector with poor infrastructure, lack of power, lack of political will, and fantastically corruption.

At present Nigeria is experiencing recession in her economy, one would expect Nigerians to shun frivolties and seek for ways to turn the recession to prosperity instead of wasting productive hours fighting our African brethren over irrelevances. Why would one who is rationing his/her phone battery life due to epileptic power supply still spend the little battery life s/he got through his/her generator to abuse someone in Nairobi who is neither rationing his/her phone battery life nor is depending on generating set for power? There is no trophy or reward for social media fight, Nigerians should stop sending the wrong image to the world that our greatness lies in social media wars.

Nigeria is a great country with potentials, filled with great prospects, but we can never be great if we don't channel our time and resources to fix our country.

A word should be enough for the wise... May God Bless Us All, and Bless Nigeria

Shared on my Palmchat group

RESOURCES: http://world.bymap.org/InfantMortality.html
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/ST.INT.RCPT.CD
http://www.who.int/countries/nga/en/
http://www.who.int/countries/ken/en/
Kenyan that is a 2 state country the only reasonable places in Kenya is Nairobi and Mombasa the other parts are dead as in dead but in my fatherland all 36 states are presentable and well developed I got to kisumu and I almost ran mad very dirty infact a ghetto the biggest ghetto in Africa is in Kenya kibera slums and another thing make Kenya no go bring head ooo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Tanzania.kigamboni bridge dar es salaam.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tanzania.Dar es salaam
Tanzania is really getting up on its hind legs these days. Have always known about Zanzibar's beauty.grin. Hope to visit by next year. A quick question though: why do your neighbours,the Kenyans seem to be so frightened of you?You came in here and they rounded on you like they wanted to intimidate you out of the thread. What's really going on?Bring your friends here. We'll like to know more about East Africa from different perspectives.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
srclark:
Kenyan that is a 2 state country the only reasonable places in Kenya is Nairobi and Mombasa the other parts are dead as in dead but in my fatherland all 36 states are presentable and well developed I got to kisumu and I almost ran mad very dirty infact a ghetto the biggest ghetto in Africa is in Kenya kibera slums and another thing make Kenya no go bring head ooo
Some of them believe anything outside Nigeria must be better but this thread has exposed a lot about their idiocy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
jaycent:
Must you quote me, why can't you just stay off my mentions
When you stay off the Ghana mention
we are not mates
we converse with those who seek better and are progressive
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Just30:
When you stay off the Ghana mention
we are not mates
we converse with those who seek better and are progressive
Hahahahahaha see who's talking. Maybe you want us to go back to our games
and you know am always ready for it, i will still beat you chaley
don't push me to the wall am warning you! Stay off my mention.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
obaaderemi:
Tanzania is really getting up on its hind legs these days. Have always known about Zanzibar's beauty.grin. Hope to visit by next year. A quick question though: why do your neighbours,the Kenyans seem to be so frightened of you?You came in here and they rounded on you like they wanted to intimidate you out of the thread. What's really going on?Bring your friends here. We'll like to know more about East Africa from different perspectives.

kenyans are miserable people...tanzanians just show their areas without insulting others and get automatical respect...

i dont like kenyans.....they should all go and die...!!!!!!....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
i remember this useless kenyans very well....i remember them laughing and smilling to nigeria jagajaga back then in europe....

i didnt understood...other africans didnt find that music funny a tall...other africans kept quiet...but kenyans were jubilating....

i hate kenyans now with a passion....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
stvpid moroonic little indians.....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
they keep posting meaningless photos as if it will make us keep quiet...thunda fire kenyata,thunda fire uhuru....!!!!!

stvpid wakandans....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
obaaderemi:

Hey Obaboon, how is that for a different perspective? lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.