Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6507217 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
NairobiWalker:

The best you know about Kenya is that it's a country in Africa yet you want to be the voice that tells everyone on this forum the truth about Kenya? SMH

I swear to GOD I don't care about Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vicenzo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
MtuMsuper:

OK OK, these situations that arose in the past were and always will be abominable. FYI am also fully aware of the circumstances of the Nigerian civil war and the sad fate that befell the ibos. I always say to people who care to listen that that war killed more people than the equally reprehensible Rwandan civil war of 1994.
It's still off topic.

No Igbo brings up Biafra, until Nigerians Start poke nosing into Igbo affairs. I wouldn't be here if I Nigerians didn't start rendering false account of my people.
Tell Nigerians here to keep off Igbo affairs, we don't generally see them as one with us. Nigeria is an artificial creation, they can't hide behind that to start speaking for and about Ndiigbo.
That's the only way this topic will not be derailed further.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vicenzo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
MtuMsuper:

OK OK, these situations that arose in the past were and always will be abominable. FYI am also fully aware of the circumstances of the Nigerian civil war and the sad fate that befell the ibos. I always say to people who care to listen that that war killed more people than the equally reprehensible Rwandan civil war of 1994.
It's still off topic.

No Igbo brings up Biafra, until Nigerians Start poke nosing into Igbo affairs. I wouldn't be here if Nigerians didn't start rendering false account of my people.
Tell Nigerians here to keep off Igbo affairs, we don't generally see them as one with us. Nigeria is an artificial creation, they can't hide behind that to start speaking for and about Ndiigbo.
That's the only way this topic will not be derailed further.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:22am On Jan 11, 2017
darfay:

Nobody cares about what you care about mister.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2017
darfay:

Nigga and what makes you think anybody cares that you don't care about Kenya.... Am surprised you are in a forum about Kenya in the first place, making me wonder what you were doing here.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by solbil: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2017
Hey guy! What is the title of that nollywood movie someone suggest here somepages ago? He said the picture quality is so clear and that it was 100percent shot in Lagos and it is improved overall.

I would like to know it and see if i could watch it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ProudlyKenyan: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2017
Nairobi's Upperhill

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Kenya random

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
so I see jayceon viewing how pained that boy most be to see that all this madness is over
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
PROVERBZ:
so I see jayceon viewing how pained that boy most be to see that all this madness is over
grin grin grin I'm your kryptonite,I haven't commented on this thread since early December 2016 but I still give you sleepless nights.thank you for reminding me that I have been a living nightmare to you

HAIL KING JAYCEON
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
PROVERBZ:
grin grin grin I'm your kryptonite,I haven't commented on this thread since early December 2016 but I still give you sleepless nights.thank you for reminding me that I have been a living nightmare to you

HAIL KING JAYCEON!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 6:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Kenya scenes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2017
Kenya untamed

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2017
Kenya deployment of Rail infrastructure

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2017
Kenya Passenger trains

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2017
KENYA RAILWAY SYSTEM
Kenya currently will have 2 con current railway systems... the old meter gauge & the new standard gauge railway system. The old meter gauge was relegated to mainly cargo facilities.
Below is the new standard gauge railway.....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:39am On Jan 16, 2017
Kenya train stations

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Kenyan people

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
PissedYagami:
http://borgenproject.org/poverty-lagos-nigeria/

6888... yiu cannot see your own dirt yet you are here posting Kenyas
shame on you bloda
Trash.....Absolutely nonsense. Visit Lagos,go to places within the city and see how it looks and compare with the devilish lies being peddled on here. Information from this data bank is nothing but a BIG LIE.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Olu317:
Trash.....Absolutely nonsense. Visit Lagos,go to places within the city and see how it looks and compare with the devilish lies being peddled on here. Information from this data bank is nothing but a BIG LIE.

Boy take a fukin breather, we dont want you collapsing over what is almost entirely true. THat report is simply an observation of the reality and you can never run from that fact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Boy take a fukin breather, we dont want you collapsing over what is almost entirely true. THat report is simply an observation of the reality and you can never run from that fact.
I don't think do know the difference between Yoruba and Ibo people. If you don't, you better do some deep research on it. I am 100% blooded YORUBA and am proud crazily about it anywhere in the world. And I can categorically tell you that all the rumour been peddled to you all via the internet are basically CRABS. Let me ask you one basic economical question that I expect you to be rational about?. How is it possible for Lagos State to be the third largest economic power in Africa? That solves the riddle. So don't belong to the group that are less informed about Lagos State in Nigeria. Information can be sent to the internet for various reasons and by who determines how authentic the information is. The first and third richest men in Africa lives in Lagos State. Aliko Dangote and Mike Adenuga. Get the drift ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ProudlyKenyan: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2017

Nairobi rank Africa first and world 11st most dynamic city -according to JLL 2017 City Momentum Index (CMI).
CMI index is used to identify change and highlight which cities or metropolitan areas may be best at positioning themselves to compete in the current ever-changing economic landscape. Innovation and technology was one of the determinants used to rank the cities, with the Kenya's capital city being, among those with established support and nurture technological changes. Environment and housing were other additional factors "The overriding factors that characterise the world's most dynamic cities are technology and innovation — and cities that best absorb, adapt and leverage these drivers come out on top," reads an article published on the World Economic Forum Website.
Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2000230390/nairobi-ranked-among-most-dynamic-cities-in-the-world
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/colin-dyer/ranking-the-urban-future_b_8991646.html

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
LAGOS

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
ABUJA

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
PORT-HARCOURT

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
IBADAN

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
CALABAR

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
ENUGU

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lasgidi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
cool smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
smileynaija

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.