Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6148625 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Gidi smiley
Which state is Las gidi in? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2017
Muafrika2:

Which state is Las gidi in? undecided

Gidi,short for lasgidi which is a corruption of lagos

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nairobi city

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2017
Victoria island smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IsaacClanBoko(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm a Somali male and the only desirable Kenyans are Swahili and they have Arab and Portuguese admixture but I prefer Nigerian women because they're glutes are sexy aswell as there chesty and make my body heat up when they touch me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
forgiveness:
They said Kenya is ahead of Nigeria but facts says otherwise.

There is no single planned city in Kenya and there is only two planned cities in South Africa. grin

Nigeria has one internationally planned city. grin
You do know half our towns and cities were staerted by the Europeans and thus had very good masterplans
From Eldoret which is an Afrikaans city to Nakuru, designed by the British as well as Nairobi.
That is why all our towns have functioning sewer lines.A phenomenon Lagos did not have even in the 90s and even to date, most people have septic tanks!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 01, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:
I'm a Somali male and the only desirable Kenyans are Swahili and they have Arab and Portuguese admixture but I prefer Nigerian women because they're glutes are sexy aswell as there chesty and make my body heat up when they touch me
Perv

New Somali troll?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

Perv

New Somali troll?

What the Bleep is up with this Somalis? I dont even know if he is Kenyan Somali or an Al-Shabaab Somali. To be sincere the only good thing about a Somalis are their women, but the men are nothing to write home about. Then again the thousands of Somalis in Eldoret around Maili Nne, Road block, Kipkaren estate are too Kenyanised to consider themselves actual Somalis. All my girlfriends have been Somali and they are very conservative, the only problem is the stigma and pressure they get due to forced marriages.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:53am On Feb 01, 2017
Kenyanstar:

What the Bleep is up with this Somalis? I dont even know if he is Kenyan Somali or an Al-Shabaab Somali. To be sincere the only good thing about a Somalis are their women, but the men are nothing to write home about. Then again the thousands of Somalis in Eldoret around Maili Nne, Road block, Kipkaren estate are too Kenyanised to consider themselves actual Somalis. All my girlfriends have been Somali and they are very conservative, the only problem is the stigma and pressure they get due to forced marriages.
They are the mole on your face.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2017
Kenyanstar:

What the Bleep is up with this Somalis?[ b] I dont even know if he is Kenyan Somali or an Al-Shabaab Somali[/b] ...

grin grin

I suspect he's al shabaab Somali

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
Victoria island

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lagos island

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
Eko atlantic smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Boyedex: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
Arinzeejikonye your pictures are great. Well done
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 02, 2017
Boyedex:
Arinzeejikonye your pictures are great. Well done

Tnx bro,i appreciate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mkenya254: 3:09am On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OreMI22: 3:17am On Feb 02, 2017
The only sickening thing about Kenya and much of africa is that only nairobi, their capital is developed.

At their population size, Kenya should have at least 10 major cities the size of mOMBASA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 02, 2017
OreMI22:
The only sickening thing about Kenya and much of africa is that only nairobi, their capital is developed.

At their population size, Kenya should have at least 10 major cities the size of mOMBASA

True.

Economic Devolution, which the country is trying, should help spread the resources more around the country. I belive it is one of the advantages Nigeria has already, able to establish cities all over the country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IsaacClanBoko(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
Muafrika2:

Perv

New Somali troll?

come on now your obviously a trolling bigger I'm an askumite bow down to me my policy are older then history Somali people aren't new like Nigerians or Kenyans where a actually a nation of a pretty historic ethnicity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IsaacClanBoko(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Kenyanstar:

I'm Isaac you fool I'm from Somalia so what you tart the word Somali insults you because of your inferiority complex
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Some people are very daft to say the least, u keep comparing the whole of Nigeria to one developed city in a country, why not show us other places? or u think the whole country looks like that?

my problem with most of them is that they don't even travel, they keep thinking Nigeria is the worst due to what they see and hear, some of u need to visit these African countries u compare with Nigeria and u would know some countries are still in the suffering dark.

Kenya is developing, buh comparing it with Nigeria? Hell No! I would rather u compare Lagos or Abuja with Nairobi and not calling Kenya, there after u start posting pictures from Nairobi alone... some would just jump to criticize Nigeria at the slightest mention. #SMH for una

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:
Really?, I am from Nigeria but don't see our babes like that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:
I'm Isaac you fool I'm from Somalia so what you tart the word Somali insults you because of your inferiority complex
Who is inferior here? You guys cannot even have a stable country mate. You live like savages yet call people inferior??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
OreMI22:

Not really. Mombasa has over a million people. Some Cities bu 2030 will have over a million inhabitants. But super developed countries like Britain have few cities with over a million people too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Marcelo290:
Some people are very daft to say the least, u keep comparing the whole of Nigeria to one developed city in a country, why not show us other places? or u think the whole country looks like that?

my problem with most of them is that they don't even travel, they keep thinking Nigeria is the worst due to what they see and hear, some of u need to visit these African countries u compare with Nigeria and u would know some countries are still in the suffering dark.

Kenya is developing, buh comparing it with Nigeria? Hell No! I would rather u compare Lagos or Abuja with Nairobi and not calling Kenya, there after u start posting pictures from Nairobi alone... some would just jump to criticize Nigeria at the slightest mention. #SMH for una
Nairobi is just too sexy yoh. We have posted it a lot of times. Guilty. But we have posted other parts too but to some lesser extent. Plus some of infrastructure from all over the country: power, roads etc

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 03, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:
come on now your obviously a trolling bigger I'm an askumite bow down to me my policy are older then history Somali people aren't new like Nigerians or Kenyans where a actually a nation of a pretty historic ethnicity
Sorry, I don't bow to idols.

How is the reconstruction of that God forsaken pit you call a country coming along?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by persius555(m): 5:35am On Feb 03, 2017
Muafrika2:

Sorry, I don't bow to idols.

How is the reconstruction of that God forsaken pit you call a country coming along?
Did u just call a country godforsaken? Africans suffer similar mental incapacity, irrespective of country or ethnic extraction.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:
Inferiority complex?? What the hell!!! I assume you dont know what that word means so i wont justify you with any answer on you claims.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2017
Marcelo290:

Yet your countrymen flood our country and try to think they "own" this place.Some for proper reasons, but most for wrong reasons. All over the place. You will never get see kenyans flooding your beautiful 9ja, will you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2017
persius555:
Did u just call a country godforsaken? Africans suffer similar mental incapacity, irrespective of country or ethnic extraction.
Have you seen the place? undecided

So you consider yourself mentally incapacitated? shocked I presume you consider yourself African?

You're alone in this. Hope it gets better grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Somali women are either the best or the worst. No in betweens! They're either Hot or frozen kitkat! The former really appreciate good dee but WANT to get married. Ime the men are some low libido mofos. They're not exactly jealous of their women but POSSESSIVE ,not only wanting them exclusively but wanting non Somalis to want but not HAVE akina Halima.
True haters!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.