Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6505013 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Naija smiley wink smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Naija smiley cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Naijaaaaa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Naija it is

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Come to naijaaaaaaa smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Nairobi?displayCurrency=USD
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Lagos?displayCurrency=USD

I recently stumbled upon this very useful website called www. numbeo. com where one can compare cost of living between places. Note that the currency converter wrongly assumes the $ to naira exch rate at 381.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Naijaaa,got to see the good,you never hear on cnn,bbc,come and see for yourself smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Naija,believe

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
cool smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Enjoy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Naijaaa,got to see the good,you never hear on cnn,bbc,come and see for yourself smiley
What we see on BBC & CNN is not as scary as what we see and read here undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Muafrika2:

True. Both "news" organizations have done a fantastic job of misinforming the World and Africans about each other. I went to Harare, Zimbabwe and came away with a good impression of that country and its people and history. Ditto for Namibia.
Its high time we built an African Aljazeera that tells our stories our own way. Unapologetically.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
MtuMsuper:

True. Both "news" organizations have done a fantastic job of misinforming the World and Africans about each other. I went to Harare, Zimbabwe and came away with a good impression of that country and its people and history. Ditto for Namibia.
Its high time we built an African Aljazeera that tells our stories our own way. Unapologetically.
Agreed.

How friendly is Zimbabwe? I hear the Chinese are going there in droves

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Muafrika2:

Agreed.

How friendly is Zimbabwe? I hear the Chinese are going there in droves
Zimbabwe is veeeeery friendly especially in my case. Too friendly in fact if you catch my drift. hehehe
The Chinese basically are propping up Mugabe economically and politically as well. Not as numerous Chinese compared to Lusaka or dar es salaam where you find them hawking goods..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Zimbabwe is veeeeery friendly especially in my case. Too friendly in fact if you catch my drift. hehehe
The Chinese basically are propping up Mugabe economically and politically as well. Not as numerous Chinese compared to Lusaka or dar es salaam where you find them hawking goods..
Cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Muafrika2:

There are bad news world over,even here the cyberspace is filled with filt,because bad new spreads like fire,that is why this little thread,is a platform to showcase,the unseen positivities.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Nigeria smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 19, 2017
cool smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2017
smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2017
owerri Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2017
owerri nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hey guys am back... Let me take you around the Green city in the Sun, Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
Kilimani

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nai

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Random Nai

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nairobi City

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jay254:
Hey guys am back... Let me take you around the Green city in the Sun, Nairobi
As I take you round Lagos grin

Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nairobi the H/Q of Multinational in African

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
LAGOS

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
LAGOS wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.