Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,075 members, 7,842,069 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6254875 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
How is Buhari? I heard that he was admitted in Britain some time ago. I hope he got better.
He should build better hospitals in nigeria instead of flying off.
I understand your frustrations. I mean, in Kenya we have very bad leaders but yours are surely on something else. @ OMANBALA1
If leaders are going to be that corrupt, at least they should invest the swindle in their own country.
Seems like they hate their own country over there because surely where is all the oil moniiiieee

We will start exporting oil soon and I cannot begin to state what that is going to do to our economy.
We arent saints either, but even with the loot I can assure you it will catapult us.
We are already in high gear to be all set by the time the first oil is ready for export.

This mega project is ongoing in that regard.

1. Pipeline construction to meet the Turkana oilfields.
2. Dredging for Lamu Port in anticipation of the petrodollars $$$. The oil won't be exported via Mombasa but Lamu. The port will actually be bigger than Mombasa port by far. Keep in mind Mombasa Port is bigger than any you have in Nigeria. http://www.un.org/africarenewal/magazine/august-2016/megaproject-rises-east-africa
3. First Building is up already. The Lamu headquarters...
4. Lamu's Second Container Terminal under construction.

There is another project ongoing simultaneously, in the same oil export route. The Isiolo Airport. I do not want to flood this place with pics. Check yourself, it is an official government website for the LAPSSET Corridor.
http://www.lapsset.go.ke/photos/isiolo-international-airport-august-2016-progress-pictures/

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
TayserMahiri:

How is Buhari? I heard that he was admitted in Britain some time ago. I hope he got better.
He should build better hospitals in nigeria instead of flying off.
I understand your frustrations. I mean, in Kenya we have very bad leaders but yours are surely on something else. @ OMANBALA1
If leaders are going to be that corrupt, at least they should invest the swindle in their own country.
Seems like they hate their own country over there because surely where is all the oil moniiiieee

We will start exporting oil soon and I cannot begin to state what that is going to do to our economy.
We arent saints either, but even with the loot I can assure you it will catapult us.
We are already in high gear to be all set by the time the first oil is ready for export.

This mega project is ongoing in that regard.

1. Pipeline construction to meet the Turkana oilfields.
2. Dredging for Lamu Port in anticipation of the petrodollars $$$. The oil won't be exported via Mombasa but Lamu. The port will actually be bigger than Mombasa port by far. Keep in mind Mombasa Port is bigger than any you have in Nigeria. http://www.un.org/africarenewal/magazine/august-2016/megaproject-rises-east-africa
3. First Building is up already. The Lamu headquarters...
4. Lamu's Second Container Terminal under construction.

Here is another project ongoing simultaneously (pictures), in the same oil export route. The Isiolo Airport. I do not want to flood this place with pics. Check yourself, it is an official government website for the LAPSSET Corridor.
http://www.lapsset.go.ke/photos/isiolo-international-airport-august-2016-progress-pictures/

I am very happy with what is going on in Kenya,Botswana,Rwanda and Ghana. I am very happy when I see an African country progressing. You can forget about Nigeria,its beyong redemption. The people are so tribal and demented. A Nigerian will vote in an iiddiot just to spite people from other region. Its pathetic. Nigeria and pride shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence ,because there is nothing to be proud of. Even in soccer,we havent been too the nations cup twice in a row. You can forget Olympics because it is not happening. How can a breathing human being compare ffuccking Nigeria to Kenya. I love Kenyans not because of the developments but for their humble nature,unlike arrogant,noisy and empty Nigeria. God,I hate that sshhit hole. Its the shame of African continent.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
OMANBALA1:

I am very happy with what is going on in Kenya,Botswana,Rwanda and Ghana. I am very happy when I see an African country progressing. You can forget about Nigeria,its beyong redemption. The people are so tribal and demented. A Nigerian will vote in an iiddiot just to spite people from other region. Its pathetic. Nigeria and pride shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence ,because there is nothing to be proud of. Even in soccer,we havent been too the nations cup twice in a row. You can forget Olympics because it is not happening. How can a breathing human being compare ffuccking Nigeria to Kenya. I love Kenyans not because of the developments but for their humble nature,unlike arrogant,noisy and empty Nigeria. God,I hate that sshhit hole. Its the shame of African continent.

Where do you live? You sound like someone who left Nigeria already.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
kikuyu1:

You guys repeatedly pull this line out of your collective arse! Show us the proof of your states budgets and the miraculously unique Naij accounting system that doesn't show this is a line item on the national federal budget-isn't that where the states naira comes from?
Srsly;this addiction to bs is why you're in this fix! Instead of dealing with facts uncomfortable as they may be you flee taking refuge in make believe like kids hiding under the blanket.

Our states have their own internally generated revenues independent of the federal govt which is added with the normal federal allocation to the state to produce the state budget.
Arguing with u guys is not going to change that reality.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/11/23/kano-state-government-proposes-n209-8bn-for-2017-budget/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You might need to know that the Kenyan budget is for the National Government as well.
Each of the 47 Counties (equivalent to your states) have their own budgets as well.

The counties are responsible for their own education, health, transport, trade development and regulation, agriculture, pollution control, culture including things such as liquor licensing, museums, sports and parks, planning and development, policies, legislation, water and sanitation, public works, disaster management, drug control and local tourism.

It is called a devolved system of government and serves well to ensure each region takes care of its own social well-being, and destiny.
As you may have noticed, security is not among the responsibilities of the county. That would be a recipe for chaos. I don't know whether its the cause of the chaos in Northern Nigeria? Because it is incomprehensible how a group grew so strong as Boko Haram to have even tanks!! All this in a country that calls itself the giant. lol. Was everyone asleep? Maybe you guys should stop devolving (if its the case) security, because that is just terrible. Even with our Al Shabaab menace in Somalia, they cannot dare set up camp in kenya, leave alone use armored vehicles here. Only thing they succeed at is hit and runs. Boko Haram on the other hand scares the sh!t out of nigerian army infantry, that they even refuse to battle them. I don't know what the definition of a failed country is, but that sounds pretty close.

You have laid some very good facts. Yes, in Nigeria, security is controlled by the Federal govt and the state govts have absolutely no power when it comes to security.
Truly, for a large nation like Nigeria, our individual states are supposed to have some say in security affairs, but our lawmakers rejected the idea of state control of security. The issue has been brought up a lot of times. I know that state security would have a lot of merits, but in a country like Nigeria, the demerits may actually be more than the merits hence the fact many rejected the idea.
Aside security, our state govts are responsible for all the other factors and more which u have listed.

In Kenya, do your counties generate their own revenue or they solely depend on the national govt allocation for their functioning and administration?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Who is comparing Kenya's counties to Nigeria's states? Who told you that our states do not have their own sources of revenue in addition to Federal allocation?
See Kenyans killing themselves over Nigerians who do not even know you guys exist.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You might need to know that the Kenyan budget is for the National Government as well.
Each of the 47 Counties (equivalent to your states) have their own budgets as well.

The counties are responsible for their own education, health, transport, trade development and regulation, agriculture, pollution control, culture including things such as liquor licensing, museums, sports and parks, planning and development, policies, legislation, water and sanitation, public works, disaster management, drug control and local tourism.

It is called a devolved system of government and serves well to ensure each region takes care of its own social well-being, and destiny.
As you may have noticed, security is not among the responsibilities of the county. That would be a recipe for chaos. I don't know whether its the cause of the chaos in Northern Nigeria? Because it is incomprehensible how a group grew so strong as Boko Haram to have even tanks!! All this in a country that calls itself the giant. lol. Was everyone asleep? Maybe you guys should stop devolving (if its the case) security, because that is just terrible. Even with our Al Shabaab menace in Somalia, they cannot dare set up camp in kenya, leave alone use armored vehicles here. Only thing they succeed at is hit and runs. Boko Haram on the other hand scares the sh!t out of nigerian army infantry, that they even refuse to battle them. I don't know what the definition of a failed country is, but that sounds pretty close.

Talking about how powerful boko haram became in Nigeria. You see, there are certain factors that will make islamic terrorism easily thrive in Nigeria for instance than let's say a country like Kenya.
Firstly, Nigerians are very religious people especially the muslims from the core-northern parts of the country. Infact, some of our core-northern muslims are comparable or even more fanatic than Somali, Iraqi, Pakistani e.t.c muslims. And during the early 2000s many core-northern states of Nigeria adopted Sharia law as their official law. This core-northern region is quite populated and to worsen matters due to our Ecowas pact, different groups of people from other west african nations and even north africa are free to roam within this region, causing this region to be like a dumping ground for all manners of seeds of islamic fundamentalism.

The issue is that, these terrorists did not just start as a terrorist group. They started out as a normal islamic group which initially had the support of the masses due to their religious nature and when these groups had already become large, they were probably hijacked and ended up with the likes of Boko haram.

Another issue was the fact that these terrorists easily fled, regrouped and armed themselves in Neighbouring countries which initially were doing very little about the issue until it escalated. Our forces did not have the rights to go into these neighbouring countries to combat these terrorists.

Another fact is that Nigeria is a very strategic country, very important in many aspects both in the islamic world, regional and financial aspect, hence the actions of the islamic terrorism powers that be to get a hold of the country or plant their base there.
You do not expect a country like Nigeria with the largest muslim population in Africa to have equal issues with others considering the worldwide problem of muslims from developing countries.

An issue like Boko haram can never repeat itself in Nigeria again to the magnitude to which it was in the past. Nigeria never thought that we would ever be victims of islamic terrorism. We always saw it as an issue for the middle-east and East Africa (Somalia). So it started as a joke and we took it as a joke until it escalated. Now, we have know better and such issues will always be nipped at the bud level.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Who is comparing Kenya's counties to Nigeria's states? Who told you that our states do not have their own sources of revenue in addition to Federal allocation?
See Kenyans killing themselves over Nigerians who do not even know you guys exist.

This is one fact many Kenyans are ignorant of.
The only African countries Nigerians think of are countries like South Africa who are big players like us on the African continent or in SubSaharan Africa with so much regional influence.

Perhaps if East Africa was one country, they would have had some greater regional influence and power.
The only thing most Nigerians know countries like Kenya and Tanzania for is the safaris, serengettis and the wildlife we see on National geographic grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nowenuse:

The only African countries Nigerians think of are countries like South Africa who are big players like us on the African continent or in SubSaharan Africa with so much regional influence.

Perhaps if East Africa was one country, they would have had some greater regional influence and power.

The only thing most Nigerians know countries like Kenya and Tanzania for is the safaris, serengettis and the wildlife we see on National geographic grin grin.
Since the day I was given birth to, I have not thought of Kenya up to six times before and God is my witness. If they are wiped off the map today I do not care. This guys should notice the way we don't notice them by not coming to their blogs and reciprocate the "I don't care habit" too.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nowenuse:

Man! I know you want to prove your point, But PLEASE!! Don't compare your country with south africa, Nigeria is only has a high population and oil, I love the beautiful calabar in nigeria , but PLEASE don't compare your country with SA. Kenya is one of the beautiful country in africa, Masai mara is attracting more tourist across the world. SA is far better than nigeria, we aren't at the same level grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Whenever I see black South-Africans bragging about South-Africa and hw beautiful it is I just laugh. South-Africa was built by the White man and not the black-south Africans. If the blacks were in charge from the start South-Africa would have been one of Africa's worse Stories of underdevelopment. South-Africa is practically still at the developmental stage at which the Whites left in 1994.
As proof of my thesis, we can see how black South-Africans are still lazying about after how many years of being in control. They are looking for who to blame their problems on everyday. Jacob Zuma has given their economy Junk-Status meanwhile the whites who built the country are still chilling in Cape-town.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Whenever I see black South-Africans bragging about South-Africa and hw beautiful it is I just laugh. South-Africa was built by the White man and not the black-south Africans. If the blacks were in charge from the start South-Africa would have been one of Africa's worse Stories of underdevelopment. South-Africa is practically still at the developmental stage at which the Whites left in 1994.
As proof of my thesis, we can see how black South-Africans are still lazying about after how many years of being in control. They are looking for who to blame their problems on everyday. Jacob Zuma has given their economy Junk-Status meanwhile the whites who built the country are still chilling in Cape-town.

Let me tell you something very important, ''Black South Africans'' aren't foreigners in south africa, SA belongs to all ''south africans'' , our blood is 100% south african ,''The rainbow nation'', your view is good for nigerians grin for me is valueless, because I know my culture grin is totally different compare to yours, is symbolizing my people grin , ''The rainbow nation'' grin That is who I am grin I real south africa grin You can call me names I don't mind grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
MPSA:

Let me tell you something very important, ''Black South Africans'' aren't foreigners in south africa, SA belongs to all ''south africans'' , our blood is 100% south african ,''The rainbow nation'', your view is good for nigerians grin for me is valueless grin

Lol. Stay there make G-string dey wear you. Unless the blacks wake up ur country will soon b living on Past glory. You guys have the power now and if you mess up, south Africa will be messed up. Your country is going down under black-rule and you are here shouting "Rainbow nation". I get am before no be property.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Lol. Stay there make G-string dey wear you. Unless the blacks wake up ur country will soon b living on Past glory. You guys have the power now and if you mess up, south Africa will be messed up. Your country is going down under black-rule and you are here shouting "Rainbow nation". I get am before no be property.

The Rainbow isn't the government, is my people. Is our symbol as the nation, Your point is to separate my people, and it won't work, We stay together for millions years, before you know about the cape town, that you are praising now, for me is home, I don't have the same view like you grin The most important thing SA is my home, Good or Bad, SA will remain my home
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nowenuse:

You have laid some very good facts. Yes, in Nigeria, security is controlled by the Federal govt and the state govts have absolutely no power when it comes to security.
Truly, for a large nation like Nigeria, our individual states are supposed to have some say in security affairs, but our lawmakers rejected the idea of state control of security. The issue has been brought up a lot of times. I know that state security would have a lot of merits, but in a country like Nigeria, the demerits may actually be more than the merits hence the fact many rejected the idea.
Aside security, our state govts are responsible for all the other factors and more which u have listed.

In Kenya, do your counties generate their own revenue or they solely depend on the national govt allocation for their functioning and administration?

Our counties generate their own revenue too. The county governments impose rates and taxes through the Finance Act. They collect revenue from any services they provide. For example parks. See an example here where Narok County ceased their contract with a local bank to start collecting fees from the Maasai Mara themselves.
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/Narok-ends-Equity-Bank-contract-to-collect-Maasai-Mara-fees--/539550-1894666-g7xat8z/index.html

Any resources within a county are under the county government. Unless explicitly exempted by an Act.
I am assuming you think that our County governments don't generate their own revenue because Oil is the only source of revenue in the world. Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
MPSA:

The Rainbow isn't the government, is my people. Is our symbol as the nation, Your point is to separate my people, and it won't work, We stay together for millions years, before you know about the cape town, that you are praising now, for me is home, I don't have the same view like you grin The most important thing SA is my home, Good or Bad, SA will remain my home

I am not trying to divide u guys o. I don't do divide and rule as it is diabolical. I am just saying that while you should not boast too much about S.A's beauty given the origin of the beauty, and u should remember to keep up the good work that the white man began.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Our counties generate their own revenue too. The county governments impose rates and taxes through the Finance Act. They collect revenue from any services they provide. For example parks. See an example here where Narok County ceased their contract with a local bank to start collecting fees from the Maasai Mara themselves.
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/Narok-ends-Equity-Bank-contract-to-collect-Maasai-Mara-fees--/539550-1894666-g7xat8z/index.html

Any resources within a county are under the county government. Unless explicitly exempted by an Act.
I am assuming you think that our County governments don't generate their own revenue because Oil is the only source of revenue in the world. Nigerians!

Nigerian States have big sources of revenue in their own right. States also generate their IGR in addition to Federal government Allocation. A state like Lagos generate about 70% of its own revenue. Other states like Rivers are doing very well and most of the rest are coming up. So all our states do not depend on oil for revenue.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nowenuse:

Our states have their own internally generated revenues independent of the federal govt which is added with the normal federal allocation to the state to produce the state budget.
Arguing with u guys is not going to change that reality.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/11/23/kano-state-government-proposes-n209-8bn-for-2017-budget/

That is exactly the system in Kenya. The Counties generate their own internal revenue but are entitled to a share of the "National Cake" as we call it here. The share each county gets is determined by a standard Revenue Allocation Formula.
Here it is, I am not sure whether it has changed, there were complaints that it needed some adjustments.
Cai = Pi+PVi+Ai+BSi + FRi

Where:

Ca=Revenue allocated to county

i =1,,2………47.

Pi =Revenue allocated to a county on the basis of population parameter.

PVi = Revenue allocated to a county on the basis of poverty gap parameter.

Ai= Revenue allocated to a county on the basis of land area.

BSi= Revenue allocated to a county on the basis of basic equal share parameter.This is share equally among the 47 counties.

FRi= Revenue allocated to a given county on the basis of fiscal responsibility. this is shared equally among the 47 counties.

Here is the Revenue Allocation Calculator https://www.brookings.edu/interactives/kenya-devolution-and-resource-sharing-calculator/

Remember that this is on top of internally generated money.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

You sound Butt.hurt.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nowenuse:

How many South Africans are living illegally in your "Big Playing" nation? On the other hand Nigerians have sworn to rather die in SA than go back to that shiithole. If anything, South Africans should teach you how to be civilized.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

You can't tell me SA was built by only 8,4 of its population till 1994, The whole nation contributed to built South Africa, Don't forget 90 percent of south africans are black, But our collective contribution worked on our favor, especially for building our country, even after 1994 we continue to work together as south africans to build our country, we are also helping your country with our technology grin This is what we built after 1994 , High ways, Stadiums , Malls and Transport, and many more.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
I must say Zuma is such a joke. Very big one.

Nonetheless, no country in Africa would compete with SA though infrastructurewise. Leave the Nigerians alone, they live in Utopia. Nigeria should be renamed Utopia FR of Nigeria.
They have what I would call the Denial Syndrome. I see it a lot in Somalis (from Somalia), who will tell you sh!t like we cannot be compared with Kenya because bla bla bla, or we do not think of Kenya bla bla bla, yet they are right here, very many. Nigerians, like Somalis are so many here, after their nations became the poster child for how nations cannot be managed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
See what happened after 1994, South africans are working very hard to develop their country, it will take 1000 years before nigeria reach this standard, but we are trying to help you to be proud of your country grin , Shoprite mall with fresh bread grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shoprite mall with fresh bread
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Where do you live? You sound like someone who is outside of Nigeria already.

How do I sound like someone out of the country ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
OMANBALA1:

How do I sound like someone out of the country ?

Maybe I read too much from your statement but you said " God I hate THAT sh!thole" implying you are out of there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I am not trying to divide u guys o. I don't do divide and rule as it is diabolical. I am just saying that while you should not boast too much about S.A's beauty given the origin of the beauty, and u should remember to keep up the good work that the white man began.

Man! I will always correct you , '' Not the white man began'', Here in SA, We are working as south africans grin No Ibos, and fulanies like nigeria. We are south africans grin I think you get my point, no different since after 1994, See the government of my former President (N Mandela) did after 1994 grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shoprite mall with fresh bread

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 12:05am On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:12am On Apr 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You sound Butt.hurt.

But it is true. We talk abt SA sometimes only. We don't ever talk about Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:16am On Apr 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:
I must say Zuma is such a joke. Very big one.

Nonetheless, no country in Africa would compete with SA though infrastructurewise. Leave the Nigerians alone, they live in Utopia. Nigeria should be renamed Utopia FR of Nigeria.
They have what I would call the Denial Syndrome. I see it a lot in Somalis (from Somalia), who will tell you sh!t like we cannot be compared with Kenya because bla bla bla, or we do not think of Kenya bla bla bla, yet they are right here, very many. Nigerians, like Somalis are so many here, after their nations became the poster child for how nations cannot be managed.

You find more Chinese men in Ivory Coast than you find the Ivoriens in China; does it mean that Ivory Coast is better managed than China?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:29am On Apr 06, 2017
MPSA:

Man! I know you want to prove your point, But PLEASE!! Don't compare your country with south africa, Nigeria is only has a high population and oil, I love the beautiful calabar in nigeria , but PLEASE don't compare your country with SA. Kenya is one of the beautiful country in africa, Masai mara is attracting more tourist across the world. SA is far better than nigeria, we aren't at the same level grin

Yes, of course, our country is not as Hiv stricken where about half of the population are dying from the disease.
Our country is not also a xenophobic one who see foreigners as a threat or competition against us and act like mad people on the streets.
Our country is not also one whereby 80% of the wealth is still controlled by our former slave masters who are just about 10% of the population of the country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.