Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,306 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6220248 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
So far so good that means even kenya as a nation needs massive energy investment,cos what you got,is insufficient,i wonder why you'all are loosing sleep over nigeria,when you guys showcase your goodies we applaud you,when we do ours,you go balastic with green and envy,
Last I checked, our energy needs are not 'insufficient' .Our energy needs need to match our growth rate, which last year was 6%.Which we do. Insufficient energy needs is what Nigeria is characterised as.With not a single town that receives continuous power in the entire country.
In Kenya, we do not have an issue of daily blackouts.I have had one blackout since October last year. 2 days ago when the lines on our street were shifted from overhead to Underground, and it was during the day when I was at work.One can stay for months without a power blackout in most parts of Kenya, especially towns close to power stations and the middle income parts of Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
You see,you just conceded to my submission,you called it population growth,but you dont also consider that nigerian population is equally on the increase,that doesn't hold water,you said you hadnt power outage since october,that is unsubstantiated claim,it is baseless,you cant compare your generation and distribution of power to a population that is times four of yours,hence it is incomensurate,having admitted to the lapses of the past administration,i have appraised what the govt seem to be doing to turn things around.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
GERALD710:

Nuclear power is Green.Not renewable but it is still green.And it will take longer to exhaust.Most Industrialised nations ARE MAKING AN EFFORT to diversify from Fossil fuels and THEY ARE SHUTTING DOWN fossil fuel stations.
How many coal power plants are in the UK today as compared to the 1960s?
How many diesel or heavy fuel poer stations are there in the US as compared to the 1970s?
They are all being shut down in favour of wind, solar and in the case of France and South Korea,Nuclear power.
Spain now has more renewable energy than non renewables.Even Russia, an oil producer is increasing its Nuclear capacity. South Africa is shifting from coal to Nuclear as well. So is India. China installs more renewable energy than any country on Earth.
Meanwhile your country, alongside several North African Countries are pumping more carbon into the air.12 hours of sunshine notwithstanding.

Nice,however,this nations have the financial capacity to switch over,unlike the nations of the southern hemisphere,third world and emergent nations,now you dont expect nigeria and others to bask into such kind of league,it will be done futuristically @nd intermittently, we too have renewable sources,but they need to be expanded,i have shown you several hydro dams to this end,so we are also trying in that regard,even tje first world like you rightly put it,are only migrating /shifting to renewable,they have not totally shifted,so it is a circumstantial perspective
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Hello dude,nigeria is not all rosy,and even your kenya isn't either,now to the meat of the matter,if the new media and cyberspace is awash with the negative-narratives of the ills of our nation ,that surely is an indictment on naija,however there are causative factors for thos bottlenecks,now it becomes more of a state of hopelessness if the government is not up to task,this is attested to the maladministrations of the past,but the paradigm is setting in to change the status quo,change is an element of gradualism,hence a step at a time,there are frantic efforts to rewrite our story for the betterment of our lot,so the plants might not be optimally in their functionality,nothwithstanding we musn't throw the baby in the bathing water,hence frantic efforts are in topnotch to keep them boisterous,this include,but not limited to;
1.niger delta peace initiative,negotiation,amnesty programme,dialogue
2.More expansion of gas supply chains with underground/sea technology
3.More investment via gas to power initiative,power is capital intensive this things dont come cheap
4.alternative power initiative is also being fostered,with many hydro dams coming on stream,solar plants in the pipiline as well,clean energy and green initiative are also on course
5.the dangote petrochemical,refinary,gas asset on completion will also be a game changer .
6.There are frantic efforts aimed at reinfigurating and expanding the transmission lines,as excess bulk of supply sometimes becomes waste,hence more substations are nearing completion
7.The generation companies are heavily indebted,so there is ongoing govt intervention
8.the distribution vom0anies have resolved to also expand their facilities

Talking of fossil fuel,nuclear energy,that leads to global warming,depletion of ozone layer,the g8,first worlds,most industrialized nations despite signing pacts,charters,un habitat summits,copenhagen,etc,they have not shut down those nuclear power plants fossil plants,coal pl@nts etc,and most of the bulk of their electricity genetation comes from those sources,so its different strokes for different folks,what moral justification have they to determine the source of power generation in soverign nations,turning them to stooges,subtafugeously retrogressing the gains of their advancement since it would cost more to switch over to other alternative and so called clean sources,the nations of industrialized nothern hemishere are hugely responsible for the global warming,no matter where the pendulum swings,nations determines what they want for themselves,,this is not not downplay the adversities of unhealthy energy sources,but it is shere hypocrisy to tow that line,

So far,it is bleak and not too bright today,but surely after the rain comes shine smiley

I love your optimism. Surely your bros in naija should learn from you and stop abuses. If only the energy they put into abuses was used in better ways that can help naija overcome some of its many problems. Because surely something will have to be done now before things get too bleak.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I love your optimism. Surely your bros in naija should learn from you and stop abuses. If only the energy they put into abuses was used in better ways that can help naija overcome some of its many problems. Because surely something will have to be done now before things get too bleak.

I dig bro,the cyberspace might not necessarily be the true reflection of reality,however all the inglorious tantrums and abusive banters you encounter,are the myriads of the hangover on the wounds of ethno-religious crisis/clashes,the overshout makes them seem as though they are insummountable,but this was hugely aggravated by poor leadership,corruption ,injustice,marginalizations,nepotism,polical gangsterism,devaluation of human life,bastardization of fundamental human rights,and especially the histeria of anguish from failed campaign promises accentuated on tripod of economic depression,recession and deception.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 26, 2017
From the containment and huge progress of the counter-terrorism christianed operation lafiya dole,normalcy and economic re-activation is begining to impress on the north eastern part of nigeria,the hydra headed multidimensional monster of bokoharam,has been gainfully disintergrated ,to this end here comes the newly built borno plastic recycling plant wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 26, 2017
Borno plastic recycling plant.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2017
naijalander:
Nigeria is the greatest country in Africa since. We don't need your reality.

Correction. GREATEST AFRICAN COUNTRY With potential. Just that the potential hasn't been utilized. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:24am On Mar 26, 2017
GERALD710:

I think the bullcrap is yours.
First of all.Learn Basic English!!!Because your illiteracy in the language is clear
Last I checked, Northern Nigeria borders the Sahel, which is on the verge of becoming part of the Sahara. Northern Kenya is not!!
You keep on denying facts even presented by AlJazeera and The Guardian
We are not at risk of Desertification.The places that are already desert like the Chalbi, have always been and the Chaldbi is actually contracting, not expanding.
So MILLIONS MALNOURISHED IN NIGERIA
That will never ever change!!
Eeerm CannibalsIn Kenyahat is a Nigerian ritual thing!!!
Mr. Chairman I defended you, but don't be sprouting rubbish. Nigerian ritual ko?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:26am On Mar 26, 2017
diablos:

Another useless post coming from a barrel headed maasai frm d kenyan deserts of eastern africa...a cannibalistic, blood sucking, cow fvcking homo erectus with features of a Neanderthal specimen laid out in d Nigerian museum of antiquities for homo sapiens of higher intellect 2 explore. The only good thing about ur shitty kenya is d wildlife reserves which brings rich tourists like us into ur shithole habitat 2 watch uninterrupted wildlife which includes buffalos, hyenas, cheetahs and kenyans...

Ahhahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin
.......If Kenya is shitty, then Nigeria is a hellhole.
Abeg, it's obvious that you are suffering from low intelligence. Product of Nigeria's free education.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

The impact assessment on the runway had been done,and the experts have considered the extent and degree of damages on the runway path,now based on this it was ascertained that a proper overhauling and comprehensive structural rehabilitation be carried out for about a month and couple of weeks,would you rather that an aviation mishap like crash landing occurs,which could be devastating and lead to loss of lives,which would lead to the downgrading of the ratings of the airport,that is going to exacerbate the situation,however,on the flipside this also offers a new opportunity to the aviation market in kaduna,as the airport,would for the first time embrace international traffic,this is another milestone,so i see no big deal here,this is done for the advancement of nigerian aviation expansion with a simultaneous approach of fostering safety standards of the nigerian skies smiley
I was merely suggesting that construction technologies, like other scientific and engineering technologies evolve. Learn from the example given. Its always an indictment on a nation when its most important facilities, systems fail. You cant have planes landing on such a runway,abeg.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2017
MtuMsuper:

I was merely suggesting that construction technologies, like other scientific and engineering technologies evolve. Learn from the example given. Its always an indictment on a nation when its most important facilities, systems fail. You cant have planes landing on such a runway,abeg.

Gracious morning,the deed is done bro,nigeria have made their decision,it is what it is,whatever approach she considers best for her,is the path she has chosen,nontheless, i hope lessons have been learnt from such experience too,the end to such means however remains that lives were not lost,mishaps averted,and a new aviation traffic vista witnessed at the kaduna flank,tnx.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2017
both you nigerians and kenyans are both stvpid,especialy the kenyans..you people are forgeting that you have enemies all around the world..if i want to attack una,i know exactly were to attack and the exact locations...

its very sad that the kenyans took the bate,just because they want to measure dicks...

rubbish people..you will not see india,russia,china,america,europe giving informations over their vital infrastructures online..

both nations are full of black moronns...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by EricBloodAxe: 9:17am On Mar 26, 2017
[s]
fanficgirl:

.......If Kenya is shitty, then Nigeria is a hellhole.
Abeg, it's obvious that you are suffering from low intelligence. Product of Nigeria's free education.
[/s]

Hahahaha...i now understand ur problem...u must be one of doz kenyans living in d slums of makoko or d ghetto axis of ijebu so u see d whole nigeria thru ur glaucoma infected eyes lol...life must be very difficult for u seeing it took u 5days 2 reply diz post...u null brained claptrap grin Pls don't quote diz post to spew garbage wit ur inferiority complex and poverty infected life...ahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Life coming back to the the north east ravaged by terrorism,reconstruction is massively ongoing,legacy estate maiduguri already in place,bola tinubu estate of 430 units just commissioned,with 13 secondary schools, am glad life is taking shape after the this entity became a theatre of war smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
So far so good that means even kenya as a nation needs massive energy investment,cos what you got,is insufficient,i wonder why you'all are loosing sleep over nigeria,when you guys showcase your goodies we applaud you,when we do ours,you go balastic with green and envy,
It beats sense that a country with so much hydroelectric potential - and already built dams -would still opt for a more expensive, foreign companies dependent oil as source of electricity. No wonder the delta is such a mess. I perceive unholy, colonial interests at the expense of the Nigerian people.

Jealous? No jealousy. Don't make me laugh undecided

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:49am On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=EricBloodAxe post=54956466]

Hahahaha...i now understand ur problem...u must be one of doz kenyans living in d slums of makoko or d ghetto axis of ijebu so u see d whole nigeria thru ur glaucoma infected eyes lol...life must be very difficult for u seeing it took u 5days 2 reply diz post...u null brained claptrap grin Pls don't quote diz post to spew garbage wit ur inferiority complex and poverty infected life...ahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin[/quote
You are funny o. See your life counting the days it took me to reply. I have life outside of nairaland unlike your jobless self.
And who told you I was Kenyan? How is your miserable dwelling in ajengule?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:52am On Mar 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

It beats sense that a country with so much hydroelectric potential - and already built dams -would still opt for a more expensive, foreign companies dependent oil as source of electricity. No wonder the delta is such a mess. I perceive unholy, colonial interests at the expense of the Nigerian people.

Our elites make a lot off disel sales. They purposely make us dependent so they can enrinch themselves. Everything that looks like a failure in Nigeria is by purposeful design by our corrupt elites.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by EricBloodAxe: 5:41am On Mar 27, 2017
[s][quote author=fanficgirl post=54983105][/quote] [/s]

Ur level of intelligence is embarassingly below par..ur brain IQ level probably won't be higher than that of an arctic puffin..i seize to engage ur mediocrity henceforth. Bitchh ure dismissed undecided

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sHOTdownHawk: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:
both you nigerians and kenyans are both stvpid,especialy the kenyans..you people are forgeting that you have enemies all around the world..if i want to attack una,i know exactly were to attack and the exact locations...

its very sad that the kenyans took the bate,just because they want to measure dicks...

rubbish people..you will not see india,russia,china,america,europe giving informations over their vital infrastructures online..

both nations are full of black moronns...

You are the most stupid nigerian here. You forget all this info is on google earth. Infrastructure are not prized secrets. Every good military knows which infra to attack. GO BACK TO THE ZOO U CAME FROM

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2017
fanficgirl:

Our elites make a lot off disel sales. They purposely make us dependent so they can enrinch themselves. Everything that looks like a failure in Nigeria is by purposeful design by our corrupt elites.
I don't doubt this. THIS is why Democracy and all its associated social and economic systems will have to go before Africa can make any meaningful progress.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

You are the most stupid nigerian here. You forget all this info is on google earth. Infrastructure are not prized secrets. Every good military knows which infra to attack. GO BACK TO THE ZOO U CAME FROM

their you are wrong..what are african nations compared to europe or america...??..

the europeans have much more infrastructures that are prohibited to be shown to the world..

you have very few and you show everything!!!!...

both of you are sooooooooo stvpid..

no wonder you were easily conquered,enslaved and then colonized.....you realy believe the world is your friend now??..

the rest of the world dont see you as their friend..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

That is to show you that nigeria as a nation has been bedevilled with intricate complexities of predicaments,i don't have to start re-emphasising the bottlenecks,i guess,you already acquinted with them,however,no matter how you see it ;

1neo-colonialist capitalists are in a clash of interest with afro-capitalists,
2.The gas fired power plants are already in existence,and would have to be utilized,they gulped huge capital to be put in place,the challenge had been inadequate gas supply due to vandalism,militancy in the niger delta,which govt seem to address via carrot n stick,amnesty,dialogue,jaw-jaw interface.
3.the petroleum indusry bill,which pushes for deregulation of the downstream sector is yet to be in operation,so that in itself is another quagmire,
4.no doubt,nigeria is ripe for structural readjustment,of which fiscal restructuring,reconstitution,and balkanization of politico-economic systems,by this means the issues of national energy/power grid system can be decentralized,where upon,generation companys can offset and sell to distributors within the captive reach of their capacity in tandem with the geographical space as would be defined,
5.The environmental degradation,erosion,oil spillage,loss of acquatic resources,reef depletion etc,are the consequences of oil exploration vizaviz extraction,these are also some of the impetus to the aggitation and shouts of marginalization,which snowballed ino militancy
6.nigeria needs every bit of power she can get to match her explosive population,the dams needs expansion ,even though they too have their shortfalls_,the floods of 2012/13,rendered some incapacitated,while also some of the dams recently do not recieve great volume of water flow like before ,as a pointer to avoid mistakes of the past the benue channel too became a point of controversy,as the camerounian govt,opened the doors of her channel,since excess overflow could be devastating,and it inturn affected the nigerian channels too leading to flooding along the banks of benue river,the confluence in lokoja kogi,bussa,niger,etc,this oddity,can also be adduced from the receding insufficient waters of the chad lake,making its channels to have inadequate flow,and this promted the downward migration of people within the lake chad basin,causing them to lose their livestocks,displacing them and turning them to stateless refugees.this in a way also was exacerbated by the bokoharam insurgency,the solution to the lake chad debacle would be to recharge it ,and this gonna be capital intensive.
7.nigeria is paying dearly for the fruits of the maladministrations of the past,the privatization exercise of power assets,and the power roadmap had hiccups,such that as some of the plants were built,the provisions for, supply,evacuation of gas were not properlly defined ,nonetheless,these inconsistencies are been corrected.
8.the subsidy regime too had its awfull effects,such that the turn arround maintainance on the refinery assets,never had tangibly materialised results,coupled with the grip of misappropriation,and the saga of whether to privatize them or not came through,and today here we are,
9.We must forge ahead nonetheless,so hands are on deck to remedy the situation,we need consistency,and proper implementation,lest we fall behind .
10.Finally nigeria is currently trying to diversify the sources of its energy generation,many mou have kicked off in that regards particularly centered on solar power plants,but the extent of work is what i cannot divulge,the katsina wind mill is also in line,while the chinese are still working on the mambila hydroelectric dam set to generate3500mw,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
You sound like a lecturer

arinzeejikonye:

That is to show you that nigeria as a nation has been bedevilled with intricate complexities of predicaments,i don't have to start re-emphasising the bottlenecks,i guess,you already acquinted with them,however,no matter how you see it ;

1neo-colonialist capitalists are in a clash of interest with afro-capitalists,
2.The gas fired power plants are already in existence,and would have to be utilized,they gulped huge capital to be put in place,the challenge had been inadequate gas supply due to vandalism,militancy in the niger delta,which govt seem to address via carrot n stick,amnesty,dialogue,jaw-jaw interface.
3.the petroleum indusry bill,which pushes for deregulation of the downstream sector is yet to be in operation,so that in itself is another quagmire,
4.no doubt,nigeria is ripe for structural readjustment,of which fiscal restructuring,reconstitution,and balkanization of politico-economic systems,by this means the issues of national energy/power grid system can be decentralized,where upon,generation companys can offset and sell to distributors within the captive reach of their capacity in tandem with the geographical space as would be defined,
5.The environmental degradation,erosion,oil spillage,loss of acquatic resources,reef depletion etc,are the consequences of oil exploration vizaviz extraction,these are also some of the impetus to the aggitation and shouts of marginalization,which snowballed ino militancy
6.nigeria needs every bit of power she can get to match her explosive population,the dams needs expansion ,even though they too have their shortfalls_,the floods of 2012/13,rendered some incapacitated,while also some of the dams recently do not recieve great volume of water flow like before ,as a pointer to avoid mistakes of the past the benue channel too became a point of controversy,as the camerounian govt,opened the doors of her channel,since excess overflow could be devastating,and it inturn affected the nigerian channels too leading to flooding along the banks of benue river,the confluence in lokoja kogi,bussa,niger,etc,this oddity,can also be adduced from the receding insufficient waters of the chad lake,making its channels to have inadequate flow,and this promted the downward migration of people within the lake chad basin,causing them to lose their livestocks,displacing them and turning them to stateless refugees.this in a way also was exacerbated by the bokoharam insurgency,the solution to the lake chad debacle would be to recharge it ,and this gonna be capital intensive.
7.nigeria is paying dearly for the fruits of the maladministrations of the past,the privatization exercise of power assets,and the power roadmap had hiccups,such that as some of the plants were built,the provisions for, supply,evacuation of gas were not properlly defined ,nonetheless,these inconsistencies are been corrected.
8.the subsidy regime too had its awfull effects,such that the turn arround maintainance on the refinery assets,never had tangibly materialised results,coupled with the grip of misappropriation,and the saga of whether to privatize them or not came through,and today here we are,
9.We must forge ahead nonetheless,so hands are on deck to remedy the situation,we need consistency,and proper implementation,lest we fall behind .
10.Finally nigeria is currently trying to diversify the sources of its energy generation,many mou have kicked off in that regards particularly centered on solar power plants,but the extent of work is what i cannot divulge,the katsina wind mill is also in line,while the chinese are still working on the mambila hydroelectric dam set to generate3500mw,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

Jealous? No jealousy. Don't make me laugh
undecided

WTF does this jealousy claim come from? Genius,pray tell why Kenyans don't have arguments with SAfricans,Bots or Namibians? WHAT DO WE HAVE TO BE JEALOUS ABOUT? Hold the picspam please and answer.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Some are,while new ones are been built accross the nation,apart from them more gas turbine plants are been built as we speak,,the problem of existing ones not performing optimally is due to shortage of gas,however the good news is that there are myriads of gas supply pipieline underground,underwarer and undersea networks being constructed,hopefully,before the end of the year or 1st quarter 2018,electricity output should exponentially increase.

As an engineer I can tell you the problem with Nigeria is not generation of electricity but supply. It works just like water - you might have a good source of water but when the supply system is full of leakages, breakdowns, vandalism and other losses the target consumers can never have a stable supply.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
NairobiWalker:

As an engineer I can tell you the problem with Nigeria is not generation of electricity but supply. It works just like water - you might have a good source of water but when the supply system is full of leakages, breakdowns, vandalism and other losses the target consumers can never have a stable supply.

That is the point,i have been making all along,i have repeatedly given the reasons for that,been a while,you have been off radar smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Muafrika2:
You sound like a lecturer

Lol, i am not,but i aspire to be in future, smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
GERALD710:

I think the bullcrap is yours.
First of all.Learn Basic English!!!Because your illiteracy in the language is clear
Last I checked, Northern Nigeria borders the Sahel, which is on the verge of becoming part of the Sahara. Northern Kenya is not!!
You keep on denying facts even presented by AlJazeera and The Guardian
We are not at risk of Desertification.The places that are already desert like the Chalbi, have always been and the Chaldbi is actually contracting, not expanding.
So MILLIONS MALNOURISHED IN NIGERIA
That will never ever change!!
Eeerm CannibalsIn Kenyahat is a Nigerian ritual thing!!!

The desertification encroachment in the sahel,sub-saharan northern nigerian region is obviously terrible,this is owning to the major causative factor of the huge loss of their ecosystem to deforestation,with the high rate of populace below average standard of living,many still engage in the use of drywoods and charcoal for cooking,the indiscriminate hewing of woods,felling of trees,unchecked illegal minning are all the causative factors to this,however,there is an ongoing trans-national cum trans-regional project termed the great green wall of africa,of which special shrubs trees are been planted along the sahelan belt to mitigate the fast encroachment of desertification within the affected nations,many lives,civilizations,communities,livestocks have been lost to desertification,and have equally plunged many displaced groups into state of statelesness coupled with humanitarian crisis, war situations occassioned by terrorism,and other situations of resettlement clash between hosts and migrants,cattle rusling,community raiding etc,these issues have really increased the rate of poverty,some groups like the shuwa arabs,itenerant /nomadic fulanis,tauregs,hausas, are left to hugely bear the excruciating consequences of this desertification,the receding lake chad and other water bodies also needs to be recharged for nations ,groups of trans-border communities and civilizations heavily dependent on it for survival to have succor.

The previous govt also had plans of distributing cooking gas,kerosine stoves to people within affected areas,but it was enmeshed in beurocratic concatenation and engulfed in malfeceance,,this was aimed at discouraging deforestation,without afforestation,now that the great green wall project is ongoing i sincerely hoped it is fastiduosly and tenaciously implemented.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 29, 2017
kikuyu1:

WTF does this jealousy claim come from? Genius,pray tell why Kenyans don't have arguments with SAfricans,Bots or Namibians? WHAT DO WE HAVE TO BE JEALOUS ABOUT? Hold the picspam please and answer.

Exactly. Tell these Nigerian brodas.

Jealousy does not ... CANNOT ... exist in a vacuum. It needs a very good reason to exist

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sHOTdownHawk: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2017
This thread dev. has been fun. It started with facts, then abuse then common sense followed by weak abuse from nigerians. Endless circle of amusment. Have been even more amused by the reactions of kenyans. I personally been to abuja and lagos (twice) and have to the conclussion, the abuse we receive from nigerian blogs is just a distraction from their short commings.

Pls kenyans we have already won. No need to defend kenya. STOP marketing kenya to them. Dont need them using my free and fastest wifi in africa.

To nigerians. Kenya is far worse than nigerian. Pls dont visit us. You guys are the superior african race. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by eaglejay13(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2017
ManMountain:
Op, shut up, so Nigerians should watch on as Ibos and Kenyans take to Twitter to insult my fatherland?
You are high on early morning urine

If you do not mention Igbos, will your girlfriend/wife dump you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.