Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,171 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6254956 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:35am On Apr 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Our counties generate their own revenue too. The county governments impose rates and taxes through the Finance Act. They collect revenue from any services they provide. For example parks. See an example here where Narok County ceased their contract with a local bank to start collecting fees from the Maasai Mara themselves.
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/Narok-ends-Equity-Bank-contract-to-collect-Maasai-Mara-fees--/539550-1894666-g7xat8z/index.html

Any resources within a county are under the county government. Unless explicitly exempted by an Act.
I am assuming you think that our County governments don't generate their own revenue because Oil is the only source of revenue in the world. Nigerians!

Ok, good to know.
Do your counties each have a capital city? If yes, can u pls help me with a list of all the Kenyan counties, their capital cities, populations of both the counties and their respective administrative capital cities and if possible IGR and GDPs?

Also, are your counties free to engage in full international trade, independent of the National govt like handling exports through state owned sea ports?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:50am On Apr 06, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Whenever I see black South-Africans bragging about South-Africa and hw beautiful it is I just laugh. South-Africa was built by the White man and not the black-south Africans. If the blacks were in charge from the start South-Africa would have been one of Africa's worse Stories of underdevelopment. South-Africa is practically still at the developmental stage at which the Whites left in 1994.
As proof of my thesis, we can see how black South-Africans are still lazying about after how many years of being in control. They are looking for who to blame their problems on everyday. Jacob Zuma has given their economy Junk-Status meanwhile the whites who built the country are still chilling in Cape-town.

Ma guy i dey tell u.
It's only online we see black south africans talking poo about a united country as if it looks all rosy among themselves. These black 2nd class citizens think they can fool us. Blacks, whites and coloureds do not live in the same neighbourhoods in SA and seldom do things together. The rate of interracial marriage in the country is very low, so damn all those bullshits these zulu people are telling u here. The whites still look down on the blacks as Bleep.

You see, one reason i do not like to compare Nigeria and SA is because, SA is the product of the white man unlike Nigeria which is entirely the product and pride of the black man.
Do u know that even with all the govt policies the presidents have been enacting to favour SA blacks economically, yet the whites who are about 10% of the country still control over 80% of the country's wealth? This tells you that the GDP per capital and GDP of Black South Africa is no different from Zimbabwe, Malawi or Mozambique! What a shame! These lazy zulus are just doing 'dege dege dem go dey pose' with the infrastructure the whites set up in the country and nothing more, claiming Europe of Africa. That is why if you go to SA major cities like Capetown, Joburg, Pretoria e.t.c, you actually wonder if you are really in Africa or Subsaharan Africa or if truly SA is majority black, because you see mostly or majority white folks. If you are looking for the so called black majority, check the slums and interior villages and voila, there they are. So we all wonder what is the difference btw Black South Africans, Malawians, Congolese and Burundians?!

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

How many South Africans are living illegally in your "Big Playing" nation? On the other hand Nigerians have sworn to rather die in SA than go back to that shiithole. If anything, South Africans should teach you how to be civilized.

Just as my bro told u, there are illegal chinese immigrants all over the world including your Kenya and all over Africa. Does this mean Kenya or any other African country is better than China?
Some people are just very adventurous, daring and capitalistic and will always move legally and illegally especially those at the developing level.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:07am On Apr 06, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Since the day I was given birth to, I have not thought of Kenya up to six times before and God is my witness. If they are wiped off the map today I do not care. This guys should notice the way we don't notice them by not coming to their blogs and reciprocate the "I don't care habit" too.

Exactly. Kenyans like to stretch their voices to bark beyond their vocals can carry just to make themselves more noticed. Well, i will tell them to keep on barking louder, maybe in time to come they will be noticed.

Kenyans think people are noticed through barking and this is where they get it wrong.
The Nigerian entertainment industry is the most powerful in Africa and hardly any country in Africa where Nigerian music or movies do not penetrate majority of the homes there to the extent that these people are now copying our styles.

Nigerian banks for instance are the biggest players on the continent.

Nigeria is the face of fashion in Africa. We have the best indigenously promoted fashion designs in the continent and many others are now copying us.
http://www.nan.ng/entertainment/nigeria-dominates-africa-fashion-industry/

Even in religion, Nigerian churches dominate Africa and we can even challenge USA in this aspect despite the fact that USA has the largest christian population in the world.

I cannot mention one way in which Kenya affects the life of the average west African or one aspect which they dominate Africa.
We do not use their products or services. We do not know what their entertainment industry looks like. Absolutely nothing!
Take this platform (social network) for example, this is the largest of it's kind in Africa and it's Nigerian.
So, these guys shouldn't really blame us for not noticing their existence. TayserMahiri

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:25am On Apr 06, 2017
Nowenuse:

Exactly. Kenyans like to stretch their voices to bark beyond their vocals can carry just to make themselves more noticed. Well, i will tell them to keep on barking louder, maybe in time to come they will be noticed.

Kenyans think people are noticed through barking and this is where they get it wrong.
The Nigerian entertainment industry is the most powerful in Africa and hardly any country in Africa where Nigerian music or movies do not penetrate majority of the homes there to the extent that these people are now copying our styles.

Nigeria is the face of fashion in Africa. We have the best indigenously promoted fashion designs in the continent and many others are now copying us.

Even in religion, Nigerian churches dominate Africa and we can even challenge USA in this aspect despite the fact that USA has the largest christian population in the world.

I cannot mention one way in which Kenya affects the life of the average west African or one aspect which they dominate Africa.
We do not use their products or services. We do not know what their entertainment industry looks like. Absolutely nothing!
Take this platform (social network) for example, this is the largest of it's kind in Africa and it's Nigerian.
So, these guys shouldn't really blame us for not noticing their existence. TayserMahiri

Please leave them. Lion dey roar, Dog come dey bark.mtsheeew

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 6:11am On Apr 06, 2017
Nowenuse:

Yes, of course, our country is not as Hiv stricken where about half of the population are dying from the disease.
Our country is not also a xenophobic one who see foreigners as a threat or competition against us and act like mad people on the streets.
Our country is not also one whereby 80% of the wealth is still controlled by our former slave masters who are just about 10% of the population of the country.

Guy,stop embarassing yourself. Learn how to argue,debate and respect yourself ,so that nobody will mock you. What has happened on this thread is epic decimation of Nigeria from Kenyans and South Africans.
You mock South Africans of aids yet your country men are dying and longing to set foot there. And you cant get enough of their women with their succulent booties...Just the other day Davido was pictured handling an SA chic with a big butt. I bet he didnt remember hiv. I swear,Nigerians are slow. Yes,they have high rate of hiv but they also have one of the best healthcare system in the world! While your half dead president spent 50 days in England receiving treatment...hehehe,GIANT OF AFRICA!
And stop trying to pitch the white SA against the Blacks because it wont work....They still love each other and they have joined forces to murder your people and chase them out,while you guys are in Nigeria formenting ethnic bigotry while the country rots. Next election you abokis will still queue up and vote a Buhari again.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sHOTdownHawk: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2017
Nowenuse:

Comparing big enternaiment and big banks and big blogs. These have nothing to do with quality but quantity á la china. The bigger the population the bigger the market. I guess common sense is not a nigerian virtue. VERY SAD. YOU WIN NIGERIA.

Claiming to have bigger churches than the rest of africa as prove of dominance is just stupid. Preaches, who steal millions from their blind sheeps, to buy private jets and villas and rape your artist and defile children, turns nigeria to a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:
I must say Zuma is such a joke. Very big one.

Nonetheless, no country in Africa would compete with SA though infrastructurewise. Leave the Nigerians alone, they live in Utopia. Nigeria should be renamed Utopia FR of Nigeria.
They have what I would call the Denial Syndrome. I see it a lot in Somalis (from Somalia), who will tell you sh!t like we cannot be compared with Kenya because bla bla bla, or we do not think of Kenya bla bla bla, yet they are right here, very many. Nigerians, like Somalis are so many here, after their nations became the poster child for how nations cannot be managed.

Exactly! Somalis will go on and on about how Kenyans are useless,ugly and stupid-yet they're living here! Truly some negroes can't comprehend irony. But then again akina Abdi have wayyyyyy too much free time on their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2017
OMANBALA1:

Guy,stop embarassing yourself. Learn how to argue,debate and respect yourself ,so that nobody will mock you. What has happened on this thread is epic decimation of Nigeria from Kenyans and South Africans.
You mock South Africans of aids yet your men are dying and longing to set foot there. And you cant get enough of their women with their succulent booties...Just the other day Davido was pictured handling an SA chic with a big butt. I bet he didnt remember hiv. I swear,Nigerians are slow. Yes,they have high rate of hiv but they also have one of the best healthcare system in the world! While your half dead president spent 50 days in England receiving treatment...hehehe,GIANT OF AFRICA!
And stop trying to pitch the white SA against the Blacks because it wont work....They still love each other and they have joined forces to murder your people and chase them out,while you guys are in Nigeria formenting ethnic bigotry while the country rots. Next election you abokis will still queue up and vote a Buhari again.

I don't debate with demented Ipob members pls. Check elsewhere. Never quote me again.
Don't cry more than the bereaved. Let them reply for themselves.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

Comparing big enternaiment and big banks and big blogs. These have nothing to do with quality but quantity á la china. The bigger the population the bigger the market. I guess common sense is not a nigerian virtue. VERY SAD. YOU WIN NIGERIA.

Claiming to have bigger churches than the rest of africa as prove of dominance is just stupid. Preaches, who steal millions from their blind sheeps, to buy private jets and villas and rape your artist and defile children, turns nigeria to a zoo.

If u say Nigerian entertainment lacks quality, does it mean that all other Africans including u Kenyans have no taste of quality at all? because our entertainment is also patronised by your people and even a source of inspiration to your artistes.

How come our artistes have gone international? How come we bag majority of the entertainment in Africa and beyond Africa? How come even American artistes are now featuring our artistes? Chai, bad belle go soon kpai some pipu sha.

Nigerian churches have the largest worldwide influence, only rivalled by USA. So i guess all the non Nigerian members of Nigerian churches including the European and American members are blind sheep?. The churches have also contributed to the welfare of people in the country.

No matter the quantity of Chinese or Indian productions or how large their market is. it still does not rival the powerfulness and fame of American productions. So what exactly are you saying? Since SA is more advanced than Nigeria as we all think, why is their entertainment industry not ahead of Nigeria just the way Hollywood remains far ahead of Bollywood and Chinese entertainment industry? Why?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:57am On Apr 06, 2017
kikuyu1:

Exactly! Somalis will go on and on about how Kenyans are useless,ugly and stupid-yet they're living here! Truly some negroes can't comprehend irony. But then again akina Abdi have wayyyyyy too much free time on their hands.

Take it from me. Nigerians have no time to hate, castigate, insult or look down on anyone especially not South Africans. We only exchange words with people when they try to ridicule us forgetting that we all have our unique challenges.
Talking about migration. Nigerians are just like the Chinese who you find all over the world legally and illegally. Nigerians are in Niger republic, Benin republic, Togo, Burkina faso, Congo democratic, Malawi, Ethiopia e.t.c and it does not mean these countries are better than Naija, ok?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

You find more Chinese men in Ivory Coast than you find the Ivoriens in China; does it mean that Ivory Coast is better managed than China?

What would anyone want to do in China, an overly overpopulated country with extreme pollution levels. You should see their cities, people have to wear masks as they hustle around. An estimated 2 million Chinese die of air pollution-related illnesses every year. No Ivorian wants to die too soon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2017
Nowenuse:

Yes Nigerians, your work is to entertain us! Just like the niggas of USA entertain their white folk over there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

What would anyone want to do in China, an overly overpopulated country with extreme pollution levels. You should see their cities, people have to wear masks as they hustle around. An estimated 2 million Chinese die of air pollution-related illnesses every year. No Ivorian wants to die too soon.

What I am just trying to say is that the fact that there are more Chinese in Ivory Coast than Ivorians in China does not mean that Ivory Coast is better run than China.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2017
OMANBALA1:

You mock South Africans of aids yet your country men are dying and longing to set foot there. And you cant get enough of their women with their succulent booties...Just the other day Davido was pictured handling an SA chic with a big butt. I bet he didnt remember hiv. I swear,Nigerians are slow. Yes,they have high rate of hiv but they also have one of the best healthcare system in the world! While your half dead president spent 50 days in England receiving treatment...hehehe,GIANT OF AFRICA!

Its good you mentioned this because the ONLY way Nigerians can win any argument is through abusive language. Where you weigh down the opponent with a lot of nonsense talk and say absolutely nothing. Verbal diarrhea,you are giants here too. Along with population.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

I hadn't seen this church thing, I guess I stopped reading once I saw the verbiage about barking and stuff. So they are calling the Naija con pastors Giants as well. Hahahaha. What a joke. So what do they call it in Naija, The Church Industry? Or the Religious Industry.
How much taxes do they pay to improve the lives of the common Nigerian in Enugu? Nigerians they don tire us !!!

Maybe they dont know this in Naija but your pastors should probably get another name, they are not pastors but Conmen. What is the local word for conman there? Absolute conmen, pests sucking blood from a dying animal. They Steal from the Poor. But I guess that still counts as a well respected industry in Naija. Who knows, nigerians are capable of anything.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

What I am just trying to say is that the fact that there are more Chinese in Ivory Coast than Ivorians in China does not mean that Ivory Coast is better run than China.

And what I am trying to tell you is that for most of those Chinese, being out of China is such a favor. Its the first time they get to breathe literally. Life in China, with the overpopulation, pollution and communist control is not something anyone wishes for.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Naija4Fatality: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2017
The future of Nigeria, South Africa and Kenya
[1.] Nigeria =>} It was said that nigeria will experience massive economic development from the year 2020- 2050, so watch out.
Nigerians will look back to the year 2017 and they will start shouting God 4Bid, because the Big change would be obvious that even those who say nigeria and black people can not make anything happen will beggin to change their mind due to the level of changes they have witness and lot of people around the world would want to be part of the success storey with nigeria investing in other africa countries, playing a key role.
The name Naija will become more famous around the world has nigeria population will hit 380-400million in the year 2050 and nigeria Gdp is expected to be around 3-4 us trillion Doller, nigeria will also be the first country in africa to have an economy worth 1us trillion doller.
Nigeria will become big and famous in sports and entertainment to the point that the country will be winning olympic golds and silvers not only in football but in others sport as well.

[2.] South Africa on the other hand might experience massive economic melt down between the year 2020-2050 resulting to poor standard of living , having a population of 70-80million, however this trend could change provided S.A is willing to change and become a forward thinking nation.
And if that happens and the trend change, it means that the country will become one of the greatest nation on the continent, provided it become a forward thinking nation
Normally if the white has not invade south africa, then the country would have look like kenya or even worst than kenya in terms of development.
But the white has become a blessing for S.A in terms of economic development but however the 2020-2050 statistics shows south
Africa economy might be mismanaged and will experience little development compare other region in africa.

[3.] Kenya on the other hand is also expected to experience an economic boom btw the year 2020-2050 with a population of 65-75million.
Kenya could become big in terms of gdp competing with the likes of south africa, angola, Algeria e.t.c

#prediction base on statistics.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2017
Nowenuse:

Just as my bro told u, there are illegal chinese immigrants all over the world including your Kenya and all over Africa. Does this mean Kenya or any other African country is better than China?
Some people are just very adventurous, daring and capitalistic and will always move legally and illegally especially those at the developing level.

The adventure must be very skewed in favor of the most mismanaged and populated countries in the world. You will find a very high correlation between the 'adventurers' and bad governance where they come from. There is what would count as normal adventure, and then there is China and Nigeria. I am sure you know why citizens from these two countries just cannot wait to move out. If its not communist control in china, poverty and pollution, its some other bad reason. Nigeria on the other hand its quite the same, too many people with systems overstretched, terrorism wrecking havoc, an economy in recession and of course leadership that is really probably the most wanting in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sHOTdownHawk: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2017
Not even close! Btw,within a year,max 2 we'll double our speed to first place WORLDWIDE-rmbr,you read it here first. sHOTdownHawK,what took you to Naij,if I may ask?[/quote]

my Ex-girlfriend. She's half nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sHOTdownHawk: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2017
Naija4Fatality:
[1.] Nigeria =>} It was said that nigeria will experience massive economic development from the year 2020- 2050, so watch out.
Nigerians will look back to the year 2017 and they will start shouting God 4Bid, because the Big change would be obvious that even those who say nigeria and black people can not make anything happen will beggin to change their mind due to the level of changes they have witness and lot of people around the world would want to be part of the success storey with nigeria investing in other africa countries, playing a key role.
The name Naija will become more famous around the world has nigeria population will hit 380-400million in the year 2050 and nigeria Gdp is expected to be around 3-4 us trillion Doller, nigeria will also be the first country in africa to have an economy worth 1us trillion doller.
Nigeria will become big and famous in sports and entertainment to the point that the country will be winning olympic golds and silvers not only in football but in others sport as well.

[2.] South Africa on the other hand might experience massive economic melt down between the year 2020-2050 resulting to poor standard of living , having a population of 70-80million, however this trend could change provided S.A is willing to change and become a forward thinking nation.
And if that happens and the trend change, it means that the country will become one of the greatest nation on the continent, provided it become a forward thinking nation
Normally if the white has not invade south africa, then the country would have look like kenya or even worst than kenya in terms of development.
But the white has become a blessing for S.A in terms of economic development but however the 2020-2050 statistics shows south
Africa economy might be mismanaged and will experience little development compare other region in africa.

[3.] Kenya on the other hand is also expected to experience an economic boom btw the year 2020-2050 with a population of 65-75million.
Kenya could become big in terms of gdp competing with the likes of south africa, angola, Algeria e.t.c

Cute prediction. If only nigeria were masters of their economy. I havent seen white SA running to europe with all SA MINERALS like black nigerians. They built SA. Good Luck nigerian. A racist white SA is more patriotic to africa than any if all nigerians

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2017
kikuyu1:

Add south sudanese to the list of arrogant foreigners who insult their hosts, yet they have absolutely nothing back home. I especially dislike the Somalis who are full of BS on an epic scale! Imagine someone called Abdi Ogle calling you ugly! hehehe Just in case you didnt know, they call kenya africans nywele ngumu.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sHOTdownHawk: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2017
kikuyu1:

Those were my exact SENTIMENTS TOO! Tbh I was also p'd off but sensed desperate denial and reached your own conclusion. Was just going to add those official facts on Africa's fastest net.
Like we've been saying repeatedly.
http://omgvoice.com/news/kenya-fast-internet/
Not even close! Btw,within a year,max 2 we'll double our speed to first place WORLDWIDE-rmbr,you read it here first. sHOTdownHawK,what took you to Naij,if I may ask?

My ex girlfriend. Shes half nigerian.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2017
Naija4Fatality:

Rubbish analysis! Based on what 'statistics'?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2017
I feel like most people do not have a full mental picture of what Nigeria actually is. Like every specie of humanity, you have the good, the bad and the ugly, Nigeria is not exempted. However for some reason, the people, being a mix of of remnants of dead empires have managed to find a new identity forged from inter cultural communication. Nigerians Exceptionalism is not a product of boasting of a few advancements and achievements as a nation, it is a product of hard work, tolerance, dedication by these remnant. Nigerian society is more than just mere potential, she is a Giant asleep whose snoring (the 419,drugs and prostitutes) is loud and upsets the neighborhood (Africa, the world).
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Yes Nigerians, your work is to entertain us! Just like the niggas of USA entertain their white folk over there.

Yes, but the Irony in this case is that Nigerians are the entertainers (like black americans) and at the same time still the Bill Gates and Warren Buffets of Africa (just like White Americans).
We still have the greatest people who control the money in the continent. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Add south sudanese to the list of arrogant foreigners who insult their hosts, yet they have absolutely nothing back home. I especially dislike the Somalis who are full of BS on an epic scale! Imagine someone called Abdi Ogle calling you ugly! hehehe Just in case you didnt know, they call kenya africans nywele ngumu.

You gotta understand them, its the only thing they can say to feel good. It is not easy seeing your country fuuccked up soo much that you are essentially sure you will live in another country forever.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I hadn't seen this church thing, I guess I stopped reading once I saw the verbiage about barking and stuff. So they are calling the Naija con pastors Giants as well. Hahahaha. What a joke. So what do they call it in Naija, The Church Industry? Or the Religious Industry.
How much taxes do they pay to improve the lives of the common Nigerian in Enugu? Nigerians they don tire us !!!

Maybe they dont know this in Naija but your pastors should probably get another name, they are not pastors but Conmen. What is the local word for conman there? Absolute conmen, pests sucking blood from a dying animal. They Steal from the Poor. But I guess that still counts as a well respected industry in Naija. Who knows, nigerians are capable of anything.

Some ignorant people forget that Charity work is the backbone of these churches. The charity projects embarked by these churches is just inestimable. If u want, i can start showing you endless charity projects embarked on by Nigerian churches even abroad.

These churches bring in a lot of foreigners to the country, many whom even decide to settle permanently in Nigeria, work here and invest here.
Do u know how many hotels and other local services your country people alone patronise while in Nigeria for religious visits?
These same churches also employ people for some services and patronise traders and manufacturers for their products.

These and more reasons
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

And what I am trying to tell you is that for most of those Chinese, being out of China is such a favor. Its the first time they get to breathe literally. Life in China, with the overpopulation, pollution and communist control is not something anyone wishes for.

Ignorance. Yet millions of people all over the world still board plane tickets and visas yearly to go to China for tourism, trade, schooling and business purposes than most developing countries. Who is fooling who?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nowenuse:

Yes, but the Irony in this case is that Nigerians are the entertainers (like black americans) and at the same time still the Bill Gates and Warren Buffets of Africa (just like White Americans).
We still have the greatest people who control the money in the continent. grin

The Warren Buffets of Nigeria I know do not seem like people who can watch Davido grabbing a woman's boooty. I am not sure Dangote would waste time on such when he has a beautiful wife.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Naija4Fatality:

Exactly. U see, it is known worldwide that Nigeria has so much great potentials. Our biggest set back was the military rule and civil war which plunged Nigeria many years back ward. If not for these 2 major factors, Nigeria would have undoubtedly by far been the most advanced country in Africa.
However, the pace has been set, we have began to invest massively in the non oil sector. Imagine Nigeria already coming out of reccession even with the low world oil price.
The future is too bright for Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nowenuse:

Some ignorant people forget that Charity work is the backbone of these churches. The charity projects embarked by these churches is just inestimable. If u want, i can start showing you endless charity projects embarked on by Nigerian churches even abroad.

These churches bring in a lot of foreigners to the country, many whom even decide to settle permanently in Nigeria, work here and invest here.
Do u know how many hotels and other local services your country people alone patronise while in Nigeria for religious visits?
These same churches also employ people for some services and patronise traders and manufacturers for their products.

These and more reasons

Therefore, the official government position is that since they have failed their citizens miserably, the churches will develop Nigeria.
Give me a list of developed nations that got there via charity work, Nigeria style.
You need to know today, because you might never have an opportunity to be told, that the owners and bosses of those churches are raking in millions and giving to charity money for hoodwinking the ignorant masses like yourself.
Ask some of those employees how much they are paid for whatever they do, and compare that to what the mega pastors make.

Once again, the owners of those churches are just like your government officials.
I don't remember where I read this but a story goes that Stalin, the Soviet leader once got a chicken, plucked off all its feathers as it cuckled in pain bleeding and let it go. Once it was on the ground running away he started to throw it chicken feed and it came back running.
That is exactly what those church owners do, they throw you remnants after making millions from you and you think it is such a favor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.