Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6191578 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
PissedYagami:

Yeah most most came after independence. All I am saying is that dont believe the figures the government tells you. But whites are not many. Not white either man, my ancestral land is somewhere in India. SA they can lie about high immigration and reduce their numbers gradually.

Sawa mhindi cheesy . I checked DJ Kace bio and he was born here. Maybe his parents immigrated.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:
When you fools stop talking about Ghana on this useless forum u won't see us here . unfortunately u idiots are so much obsessed with Ghana so that can not happen.
pk sorry oh we will not talk abt ghana again (great giant of africa ) we are obsessed becos I want to be like ghanains , every nigerian wants to be like ghanains u guys have influenced us so much . in short i am jealous of ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nowenuse:

Cape verde has a higher HDI (which is the summation of all human indexes) than Ghana.

Ghana is not even up to half of Cape verde in GDP per capital income (Unlike Nigeria that is ahead of Ghana in per capital income).

So u guys have nothing on cape verde.

Congratulations to Cape verde for being the most advanced, most powerful and developed nation in West Africa. ...Hahahahahaha grin USELESS GHANAIANS!
When did you become a capevedian?
At least try to compare your useless nigeria to Ghana.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:

A country of about 180m people and you have only about 100 universities?

Are u kidding me?

Can't you see how foolish you are? Are universities the only tertiary institutions?

We have over 200 polythecnics and many more hundreds or even thousands of Colleges of health, Colleges of education, Technical colleges, Schools of Nursing and other tertiary institutions.

Naija and Ghana are not mates OK? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:
When you fools stop talking about Ghana on this useless forum u won't see us here . unfortunately u idiots are so much obsessed with Ghana so that can not happen.
I just pity u,even ur remaining guys are nowhere to be found.....better goan get urself good kenke and ur uncooked pepper with tilapia fish,eat,rest,take a deep sleep and keep dreaming about how to be better than cote d'ivoire b4 coming for us,but by then.......LAGOS would have been 5x richer.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
pk sorry oh we will not talk abt ghana again (great giant of africa ) we are obsessed becos I want to be like ghanains , every nigerian wants to be like ghanains u guys have influenced us so much . in short i am jealous of ghana
So childish.
Go and such your mums boobs ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DonnieTheGreat: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Hahahaha lagos again?
Are you guys not tired and Ashamed of always using the smallest state in that zoo to argue?
Are you not ashamed?

Lagos is the Pride of Africa!!.

Comparing lagos to New York,Yes!! am doing that!!

GDP

The Gdp of Lagos is $100 billion
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/lagos-emerged-fifth-largest-economy-africa/

The Gdp of New York is $1 trillion
http://www.deptofnumbers.com/gdp/new-york/

Meaning New York is only 10 times better than Lagos at least Economically

Newyork:
Newyork was founded in 1624!!,
Manhattan was bought by the Dutch from the native Indians in 1662.That leaves the age of Newyork to around 400 years.

Lagos:
Lagos is just 50 years old!!

Economic Projections!!:

NewYork:
The current Gdp of New York in 2016 is roughly $1 trillion.

The Gdp of NewYork in 2006 was $1 trillion (11 years ago).

The GDp of New York in 1998 was $700 billion.(If you calculate inflation and convert it to today's money its still $1 trillion).

My point is that New York is not growing!!.

Lagos:
The current Gdp of Lagos is $1 trillion

The Gdp of lagos doubles every 2.5 years (very Conservative estimate).

Again,
If you do the Math in less than a decade!, Lagos might catch up with NewYork Economically!!

Why won't any sane person be proud of such a wonderful State!!.

Lagos is the pride of the black race

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
shervydman:

Where in 9ja did u came to?.....this ur hate no get part 2 o,hope u're not an arsenal fan sha,cos that would be double depression.
I don't even watch football
I've passed through most of these places
villages along Airport Road, Gwagwalada, Maraba, and all those settlements along the Keffi-Abuja express way
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Sawa mhindi cheesy . I checked DJ Kace bio and he was born here. Maybe his parents immigrated.
Yeah nasema census huficha population sana bro. Lakini ni poa plus Kenya watu wako busy wakichukiana kikabila so hawana beef na hao wasee

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
shervydman:

I just pity u,even ur remaining guys are nowhere to be found.....better goan get urself good kenke and ur uncooked pepper with tilapia fish,eat,rest,take a deep sleep and keep dreaming about how to be better than cote d'ivoire b4 coming for us,but by then.......LAGOS would have been 5x richer.
Your lagos comes nowhere near Accra in terms of development and beauty yet that's de only place you idiots can boast of.
There's nothing attractive about nigeria so shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:

You are so childish and dumb.
You don't have any better thing to say.
what did I say that is childish now. im guving u d title u deserve , since ghana is better than nigeria in all aspect , i have to acknowledge that . or do u have a problem with that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:

There's no hate here.
We are just telling them how useless and underdeveloped nigeria is.
Yeah we always tell them that buy they say how Lagos has a huge gdp. Its like a common Nigerian man drives his car on the gdp or maybe lights his house using gdp. Those guys need infrastructure ASAP

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nowenuse:

Cape verde has a higher HDI (which is the summation of all human indexes) than Ghana.

Ghana is not even up to half of Cape verde in GDP per capital income (Unlike Nigeria that is ahead of Ghana in per capital income).

So u guys have nothing on cape verde.

Congratulations to Cape verde for being the most advanced, most powerful and developed nation in West Africa. ...Hahahahahaha grin USELESS GHANAIANS!
we can have this discussion after I travel to Cape Verde
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
PissedYagami:

Yeah nasema census huficha population sana bro. Lakini ni poa plus Kenya watu wako busy wakichukiana kikabila so hawana beef na hao wasee

Enyewe sensa si ya kuaminiwa. Yea, watu kenya hawana time ya kufikiria wazungu ata kidogo kazi siasa chafu tu.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:

There's no hate here.
We are just telling them how useless and underdeveloped nigeria is.
yes. Ghana d overdeveloped giants that is better than Nigeria in all aspect has spoken . our big brothers Ghana have to educate Nigeria their little brother on how useless Nigeria is
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Hahaha, Bros u don dey vex? Nor cry join o! grin

You were the fools who equated a high HDI to being a more succesful country. Was i the one?

Germany has the most powerful passport in the world. But can Germany compare USA? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:

A country of about 180m people and you have only about 100 universities?

Are u kidding me?
I bet u ur country with about 27m peeps don't have up to 10 universities....not talking about technical colleges u call universities over there.gimme just 10 unis without technical ones
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Just30:
we can have this discussion after I travel to Cape Verde

Ha ha

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
shervydman:

Nigeria is 20 times underdeveloped
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
PissedYagami:

Yeah we always tell them that buy they say how Lagos has a huge gdp. Its like a common Nigerian man drives his car on the gdp or maybe lights his house using gdp. Those guys need infrastructure ASAP
They've managed to build some few tall buildings in some small part of lagos and thats what they call development.
They don't have anything attractive in their useless underdeveloped country , always making noise with that useless GDP.
This is their lagos.
Filthy overcrowded smelly place

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:

that's d point ,our country Nigeria is too useless to be compared to Ghana , u guys are better than us in everytin . u shud be compared to england and USA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DonnieTheGreat: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
PissedYagami:

Because thats the only way the progress of a country is measured!!.

Its like CGPA in a university, its the only way of determining which students are brightest!!. You can't say "Oh that Guy looks handsome so therefore he must be academically bright (which is what you guys have been doing all this while)".

Thats why Gdp's are important, they are metrics to measure economic performance!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Enyewe sensa si ya kuaminiwa. Yea, watu kenya hawana time ya kufikiria wazungu ata kidogo kazi siasa chafu tu.
Plus ata si wazungu wa Kenya hawana story mob. Si wengi kama South Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
DonnieTheGreat:

Lagos is the Pride of Africa!!.

Comparing lagos to New York,Yes!! am doing that!!

GDP

The Gdp of Lagos is $100 billion
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/lagos-emerged-fifth-largest-economy-africa/

The Gdp of New York is $1 trillion
http://www.deptofnumbers.com/gdp/new-york/

Meaning New York is only 10 times better than Lagos at least Economically

Newyork:
Newyork was founded in 1624!!,
Manhattan was bought by the Dutch from the native Indians in 1662.That leaves the age of Newyork to around 400 years.

Lagos:
Lagos is just 50 years old!!

Economic Projections!!:

NewYork:
The current Gdp of New York in 2016 is roughly $1 trillion.

The Gdp of NewYork in 2006 was $1 trillion (11 years ago).

The GDp of New York in 1998 was $700 billion.(If you calculate inflation and convert it to today's money its still $1 trillion).

My point is that New York is not growing!!.

Lagos:
The current Gdp of Lagos is $1 trillion

The Gdp of lagos doubles every 2.5 years (very Conservative estimate).

Again,
If you do the Math in less than a decade!, Lagos might catch up with NewYork Economically!!

Why won't any sane person be proud of such a wonderful State!!.

Lagos is the pride of the black race

Infact eh, Lagos dey make cold dey catch me.
Lagos is estimated to be bigger than South Africa 2 years from now.

Lagos is getting richer at a faster rate than even New york. Hahahaha. Next we will compare Lagos and Tokyo while Ghanaians keep on hating in their sad Accra with no GDP.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Just30:
I don't even watch football
I've passed through most of these places
villages along Airport Road, Gwagwalada, Maraba, and all those settlements along the Keffi-Abuja express way
Very good.......u've been to Abuja,how was ur experience over there?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Your lagos comes nowhere near Accra in terms of development and beauty yet that's de only place you idiots can boast of.

Oga, is this the Accra that your citizens are crying for that you are claiming is better than Lagos?

#IcryforAccra!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
shervydman:

I bet u ur country with about 27m peeps don't have up to 10 universities....not talking about technical colleges u call universities over there.gimme just 10 unis without technical ones
UHAS
LEGON
ASHESI
KNUST
UCC
UDS
CUC
Pentecost University
REGENT
UMAT
METHODIST UNIVERSITY
must I name 20 more?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
DonnieTheGreat:

Because thats the only way the progress of a country is measured!!.

Its like CGPA in a university, its the only way of determining which students are brightest!!. You can't say "Oh that Guy looks handsome so therefore he must be academically bright (which is what you guys have been doing all this while)".

Thats why Gdp's are important, they are metrics to measure economic performance!!

Oga, metrics are exactly where you are shaming yourselves. HDI, life expectancy, live births, infant mortality,.. all these things say your progress as a country is woeful
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:
yes now, Accra is 100 times better than Lagos both beauty and economically,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:
But ur Accra wasn't among the top 10 most beautiful n developed cities in Africa.....can u gimme an explanation?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
PissedYagami:

Plus ata si wazungu wa Kenya hawana story mob. Si wengi kama South Africa.

kweli
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
shervydman:

slowpoke
There are more than 50 universities in Ghana
10 Polytechnics/ Technical universities.
More than 20 professionals institutions.
More 40 nursing colleges.
More than 40 colleges of education
Etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.