Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6189543 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Ghanians,all the major and some of the largest markets on the continent is domiciled in naija,here is the sme capital of africa aba city,with about three major markets,why do you think naija is africa's largest economy smiley
leave them let them be talking rubbish . that's y I just laugh and agree with them anytime they are telling us to "admit" that they are better than naija in all aspect looooooll grin grin or they will tell us to "admit" that Nigeria is useless lool grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:

What's even fascinating about the roads you are posting.
There's nothing special about them
You will get a lot of these in even Togo.

Seeing is believing,you never believed nigeria had such,that is why am proving it to you,except for the mahama road,the rest are authentically situated in nigeria,here is more,though we need more

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Seeing is believing,you never believed nigeria had such,that is why am proving it to you,except for the mahama road,the rest are authentically situated in nigeria,here is more,though we need more
Where is this road located in nigeria?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Lol stop tickling urself n laughing ok.
The pics u r posting are not impressive n uve repeated almost half of them
guy u are just a jealous hater
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Lol most of the pics he's posting are not in nigeria. They are right here in Ghana. I give you proof. Hahaha
guy jealousy will not kill u
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2017
uzzyfire:
leave them let them be talking rubbish . that's y I just laugh and agree with them anytime they are telling us to "admit" that they are better than naija in all aspect looooooll grin grin or they will tell us to "admit" that Nigeria is useless lool grin

Mahama john dramani is my big gee,i respect him a lot,he tried,but ghana,kenya should know we aint at per at all,though we deserve more

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2017
uzzyfire:
guy jealousy will not kill u
See mumu.
The one posting de pics has even admitted to it n u r here fooling..
Villager.
Did I not warn u nt to quote me again.?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Nowenuse:
It's a good thing to see that many Sub saharan countries are making progress e.g Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa e.t.c but there are many more African countries whose future appears very bleak and if we do not continue to develop together uniformly, those that are developing better will always continue to bear the burden of those that are not developing.

See Nigeria, there are millions of Nigeriens in Nigeria and the worst part of it is that most Nigeriens in Nigeria are either here to beg on the streets or engage in the most menial jobs anyone can think of. Now, the more Naija develops, the more these people troop into Nigeria and create pressure on our scarce infrastructures, amenities and rescources.

See what SA is facing with almost 10 million immigrants. Kenya is like the safest haven in east Africa for war torn nations' immigrants.

If African nations were larger or we were one or somehow united. This would have drastically reduced the chances of political instability which is seriously bedevilling Africa's development.

See India, the world sees India better than Africa today and India is not necessarily richer or better than Africa, but just that India is one nation, so the chances of political instabilities across the region is very rear.

It would have been fabulous if Sub saharan Africa was basically divided into 4 nations, West Africa, East Africa, Central Africa and Southern Africa.

What do you guys think??
Guy,there's a proverb that says a rich man in the midst of 10 poor men is also poor.......Africa has a lot of rich nations but more poorer ones(forgive my statement),so the world will forever see us as an underdeveloped continent.take Nigeria for examples,we have the largest number of millionaires in Africa but the world still see us as poor.

and as a rule of thumb.....we should embrace ourselves for a collective development.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Where is this road located in nigeria?

Lol its upper iweka onitsha anambra nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Below one f the longest underpass in west africa,kano in top gear,

Charleeeee wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2017
broill33r:
from those pics naija looks unpleasant , humid and polluted . also no sense of architectural maturity, do you even have architects in Nigeria?
nigeria cant even compare to countries like rwanda ,tanzania ,ethiopia, north sudan and zimbabwe let alone kenya
its no where near countries like Botswana,Mauritius, angola, south africa , morroco ,egypt ,algeria
dont let a giant population delude you , we can see right through the giant ego.
another mumu, which country are u from? u have come to argue with ur big brother grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Mahama john dramani is my big gee,i respect him a lot,he tried,but ghana,kenya should know we aint at per at all,though we deserve more
Are you done with your pictures?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Lol its upper iweka onitsha anambra nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Below one f the longest underpass in west africa,kano in top gear,

Charleeeee wink
Hahahaha there's nothing spectacular about this.
I will start posting roads of Ghana when you are done.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Are you done with your pictures?
He has disgraced himself more than TWICE with fake photos. Forgive him, xtian love teaches me to forgive even those who wrong us.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Mark my lips,they are all in nigerian,i can name each and every one of 'em,more are under construction,though we need more smiley

Kenya,ghana got nothing on nigeria cool
very soon they will say EAC is in Ghana grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Do you know that most of the roads you are posting are actually not in nigeria?
Do you know that?
This is a road in the volta region of Ghana.
When did that became a road in nigeria?
ok sir.......we also have this kinda thing in Calabar.hope I clear that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Youve already posted these.
Why are u repeating them.
Most are not in nigeria .
OK no they are not in Nigeria , they in Ghana looll grin grin

shebi that is wat u want us to say?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Look at his ignorance too.
I've identified 3 of the pics he posted which are in Ghana yet u r making noise.
ok....if three of those pics are in Ghana,good for u...kudos to u too.

I cant wait to see ur roads too.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 30, 2017
MtuMsuper:

He has disgraced himself more than TWICE with fake photos. Forgive him, xtian love teaches me to forgive even those who wrong us.
another problem with too many things....... grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2017
broill33r:
from those pics naija looks unpleasant , humid and polluted . also no sense of architectural maturity, do you even have architects in Nigeria?
nigeria cant even compare to countries like rwanda ,tanzania ,ethiopia, north sudan and zimbabwe let alone kenya
its no where near countries like Botswana,Mauritius, angola, south africa , morroco ,egypt ,algeria
dont let a giant population delude you , we can see right through the giant ego.
guy......he's only showing u roads and not architectural buildings.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:

What's even fascinating about the roads you are posting.
There's nothing special about them
You will get a lot of these in even Togo.
jealousy and envy is ur middle name. we have already agreed that Ghana is better than Nigeria in all aspect grin grin ; y are u still troubling ur sef on top Nigeria ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Hahahaha there's nothing spectacular about this.
I will start posting roads of Ghana when you are done.
what you have seen is just little,there are much more dude so dont cross that line,nigeria aint you peer,you dig, are you a twi?,i got many ghanian friends in my hometown,i schooled with a ghanian,our debate club have frequented ghana,so you got nothing on naija.....charleee wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 9:55am On Apr 30, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
what you have seen is just little,there are much more dude so dont cross that line,nigeria aint you peer,you dig, are you a twi?,i got many ghanian friends in my hometown,i schooled with a ghanian,our debate club have frequented ghana,so you got nothing on naija.....charleee wink
Hahahaha This "Pokuase interchange " when completed this year can even overpower all the pictures you've posted.
Hahaha

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Lol it is just one i mistook,only one,the rest of 'em are naija,honestly, i aint infallible my dear kenyatta wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Not forgetting de Kasoa interchange too.
It will also be completed this year.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Hahahaha This "Pokuase interchange " when completed this year can even overpower all the pictures you've posted.
Hahaha

Really nice i must confess,have you heard of the fourth mainland bridge in lagos,with 8 interchanges,demolitions are ongoing,and compensations for right of way,so you got nothing on nigeria wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Lol it is just one i mistook,only one,the rest of 'em are naija,honestly, i aint infallible my dear kenyatta wink
there's absolutely no point proving anything to these ghanains . they claim to be better than najja in all aspect, iv been asking them to name one aspect yet theyve not replied. OK
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Hahaha didn't you read the link?
OK let me help you.

The Transmission Company of Nigeria, TCN said the nation’s power generation capacity dropped from 3,959 megawatts on January 4 to 2,662 megawatts on January 22.

That means your overall power capacity is 3,959MW.
Ghana produces more than 4000MW.
Hahahaha
Your population is about 8 times that of Ghana yet Ghana generates more electricity than you guys.
Hahahaha what a joke of a country.
It's so sad but since you guys are always defending your useless leaders on social media they also dont see the need to make things right for all nigerians...
Hahaha
What a pity
Even if Ghana generates 4,000MW.What significance is it to Nigeria?, After all, with all the unfounded information, you have been providing, Nigeria is the country that SUPPLIES GHANA THE NEEDED GAS CONTINUOUSLY . So, stop all these unnecessary pride over a country that her citizens has invested heavily in your Ghana. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN TELECOMMUNICATION? BANKING? Who are even your Ghanaian pride? mention them and let's see their achievements. I can see that you are really feeling cool,right?,Stay glued to a laptop or desktop or even Android phone, sending childish egocentric information with no added value to Africa's most celebrated country. Anyway, I can even recall one nonsense and empty brain Ghanaian in his early 30s who shot himself after he had killed his superior and another member staff of the Gym center he once worked in one of the states in the US. Is that your own pride? Not adding value to a society that has given shelter to him. Sucks! bloody immigrant!. Do you even have anyone to compare with Nigeria in all sphere? APART FROM YOUR BRITISH'S COPYCATS ACCENT. TOO FAKE TO BEHOLD. You better come and foribalé to
Itoki terminal, Lagos — Escravos in Delta state in Nigeria that supplied your own Takoradi in Ghana. You basically haven't being fed with the REALITY AND FACT as it STAND.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Really nice i must confess,have you heard of the fourth mainland bridge in lagos,with 8 interchanges,demolitions are ongoing,and compensations for right of way,so you got nothing on nigeria wink
eko atlantic city is probably bigger than Accra grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2017
uzzyfire:
there's absolutely no point proving anything to these ghanains . they claim to be better than najja in all aspect, iv been asking them to name one aspect yet theyve not replied. OK

Those Ghanaians are just plain stupid. I think Kenya is even a million times better than ghana even though their population gap is not much talk more of naija mtcheeew
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Not forgetting de Kasoa interchange too.
It will also be completed this year.

Third mainland interchange already here,fourth mainland in the making,second niger in top gear,

You got nothing on nigeria smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2017
Olu317:
Even if Ghana generates 4,000MW.What significance is it to Nigeria?, After all, with all the unfounded information, you have been providing, Nigeria is country that SUPPLY GHANA THE NEEDED GAS. So, stop all these unnecessary pride over a country that her citizens has invested heavily in your Ghana. Who are even your Ghanaian pride? I can even recall one nonsense young Ghanaian that shot himself after he had killed his superior and another member of the Gym center he once worked in one of the state in the US . Do you even have any to compare with Nigeria? You better come and foribalé to
Itoki terminal, Lagos ,Nigeria that supplied your own Takoradi in Ghana. You basically haven't being fed with the REALITY AND FACT.
You are not making any sense so shut up.
You are not even ashamed to say you provide us with the gas to generate electricity in Ghana whilst you guys can't even afford to get 1 hour uninterrupted power supply in a week?
Are you not ashamed.
And what investment are you talking about.?
Why didn't you guys invest in Niger,Chad,Cameroon, Togo,Benin but came all the way to Ghana to invest?
Are those countries not closer to nigeria than Ghana?
If you get the chance to invest in either Haiti and USA, where will you choose?
You will obviously choose USA because u think its better.
You idiots are investing in Ghana because Ghana is far better that that zoo called nigeria.
It's no hidden truth.
All indexes clearly shows that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.