Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6186252 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 25, 2017
Shaytun:

Ethiopia is one country i respect a lot.

The only problem i have with you guys is you are to secluded.
What do you mean by being secluded? Is it our government or the population in general?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2017
forgiveness:

Mumuni, you just added a grammar to your library and decided to use but wrongly.

You can see, your boys had been tamed and are now submissive to their master fact. grin

If you make too much noise I will revisit many of your atrocious, malicious and provocative post, I have overlooked for peace. Be warned old man. grin

The problem with you is that you argue to win and not to understand or get the concept...

You quorted Emporis as your souce of information which was right... when quorting a souce its only right to put the exact figure as per the souce but if you have a different opinion you can put it across but quort the other souce.

But what you did was made everyone believe Emporis quorted Nija with more built up building than Nairobi which was not the case as per emporis we have 104 complete while Nija has 91 complete..

And btw Emporis and skyscrapercity qourt Nairobi to have more Tall buildings especially buildings above 20floors than Lagos..Its only here were we keep going round from the reality.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:26pm On May 25, 2017
Hati13:

What do you mean by being secluded? Is it our government or the population in general?
Both.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 12:31pm On May 25, 2017
mtis:

another link dude an this one is all Nigerian (Greenish grin grin) 2016/2017
https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/10-strongest-military-in-africa-latest-ranking/
And he posted from a blog Again.

Do you know what the GFP is?

Yours is not a powerful country, there is nothing you can do to change it.

You cant lie your way around this.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-africa.asp
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:31pm On May 25, 2017
NairobiWalker:

I could rank Kenyan counties from the wealthiest to the poorest then cut at 50% population and the result would be the same.

That would be unfair because Southern Nigeria is a contiguous geographical division, but those different Kenyan counties aren't.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 25, 2017
Isahalbash:

USA, Russia and maybe France/ Britain

But dis time they won't be abe to conquer us, before they do, we wud have killed plenty of Dem. We hv some idiots from Borno nd Yobe who want to die and those from Somalia who love attacking like NMS. Mr Hati will bring his soldiers from Ethiopia that can climb mountains and survived in d desert. We go give Kenyans Ak47 cos Dem sabi run long distance race wela.

And ur Benin Airlines gode launch rocketgrin

Modified

Ethiopia... They have d highest chance, people Wey dey pass there boundaries enta RSA and even colonized Dem smallgrin

Nigeria... Average Nigerian can't fight a war. Just one sound of gun shot, all d gridlock wud disappeared in any part of Lagosgrin
Our military r gud...forget say boko boys de used Dem do relay race before, those r d boys who joined d force in order to snap pix wit kaki and upload it on fb. They don't have d passion for it. We have a chance if we can b united. Either by drugs, scamming or fire to fire we might try to...

Egypt
Excellent combination.

If you want to be commando in Ethiopian army, out of the many difficult training drills, you must also run about 150-200km and jump about 2-3 story building.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:37pm On May 25, 2017
obaaderemi:
He must find a way to smuggle in kenya even if it is the backdoor.

LoL cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:38pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=vaxx post=56859819][/quote]

Ghana has never had a muslim president.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 25, 2017
freshest4live:

Both.
Then, why did we sent peacekeeping forces to Liberia, Rwanda, Somalia, Sudan and South Sudan? It's because we love our fellow Africans and wants to participate with them.

Regarding the general population, some of them are racist and don't want to do with their fellow Africans, but majority of us love and wants to participate with our fellow Africans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:49pm On May 25, 2017
Nowenuse:

that is not true. dr hilah liman is a northerner and a muslim. even john mahama has a muslim background. ghana has produce two muslim vice president.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:55pm On May 25, 2017
Nowenuse:

I'm sure even vaax himself knows that his Muslims have no power to call for sharia law in Ghana and definitely not like the Nigerian Muslims nor even the Malian or kenyan/somalian Muslims.
Ghanian Muslims may be compared to Senegalese Muslims rather.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 12:55pm On May 25, 2017
mtis:

i wouldnt really care much about military thingy..today wars are won by the guys with superior technology not about numbers (ask israel neighbours).In kenya we acquiring sophisticated hardware an training first because of fighting terrorism an funding that comes with it an second because of peace keeping missions
And we still beat you in that aspect.

Did you know that Nigeria is maybe the 4th country in the whole wide world to make use of armed drone in combat.

http://venturesafrica.com/nigeria-joins-the-drone-wars-in-its-fight-against-boko-haram-here-are-other-weapons-they-could-use/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:03pm On May 25, 2017
Shaytun:

Did you know that Nigeria is maybe the 4th country in the whole wide world to make use of armed drone in combat.

http://venturesafrica.com/nigeria-joins-the-drone-wars-in-its-fight-against-boko-haram-here-are-other-weapons-they-could-use/
if you really think one country is stronger than another let their president fight first. Just like this

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:04pm On May 25, 2017
Nigeria and kenya are just not on the same leavie no matter how you try and twist it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 25, 2017
African Countries Ranked by Military Power (2016)
For centuries, the African continent has been beset with fighting, political upheaval and oppression.

The GFP ranking makes use of over 40 factors to determine each nation's Power Index ("PwrIndx") score. From this score, the finalized ranking is generated. The factors are set within our algorithm which attempts to provide a fair canvas that allows smaller, yet technologically-advanced powers to compete with larger, lesser-developed ones. Additionally, various bonuses and penalties are added for final refinement. In the end, we hope it presents an unbiased ranking and realistic outlook on the conventional military firepower and strength of a given country for a given year. At the very least, this list can be used to stir healthy debate amongst visitors to GFP.

There are a total of (30) countries of Africa represented in the GFP database.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 1:10pm On May 25, 2017
Hati13:

Then, why did we sent peacekeeping forces to Liberia, Rwanda, Somalia, Sudan and South Sudan? It's because we love our fellow Africans and wants to participate with them.

Regarding the general population, some of them are racist and don't want to do with their fellow Africans, but majority of us love and wants to participate with our fellow Africans.
Your love is not in doubt, but rather your culture. We would love to know you guys better, perhaps through the arts and media. Tell your own stories, your history, translate them to English and French so we could watch, and It would be a pleasure. Stories like queen of sheba, her relationship with Ethiopia, Yemen and Solomons' Israel. Your kingdom in the time of Alexander, your squabbles with ltaly, your beautiful ladies, fashion, etc.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:10pm On May 25, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Tribalism is rife in Kenya, and it would get dangerously worse in the run- up to the presidential electons, like now.

The reason for the violence that erupted after the 2007 elections which left 1300 dead. The worst violence in our history.
It was very very bad,i recall.The problem is due to age long hatred simmering below the surface which the politicians merely take advantage of.But i think uhuru is doing well.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:15pm On May 25, 2017
vaxx:
if you really think one country is stronger than another let their president fight first. Just like this
Hahahahaha.funniest comment of the day!Buhari will kick kenyatta's bum from abuja to malindi.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:18pm On May 25, 2017
Jay254:

The problem with you is that you argue to win and not to understand or get the concept...

You quorted Emporis as your souce of information which was right... when quorting a souce its only right to put the exact figure as per the souce but if you have a different opinion you can put it across but quort the other souce.

But what you did was made everyone believe Emporis quorted Nija with more built up building than Nairobi which was not the case as per emporis we have 104 complete while Nija has 91 complete..

And btw Emporis and skyscrapercity qourt Nairobi to have more Tall buildings especially buildings above 20floors than Lagos..Its only here were we keep going round from the reality.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:19pm On May 25, 2017
Jay254:

Let it go,man.It's getting stale.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:22pm On May 25, 2017
mtis:

i wouldnt really care much about military thingy..today wars are won by the guys with superior technology not about numbers (ask israel neighbours).In kenya we acquiring sophisticated hardware an training first because of fighting terrorism an funding that comes with it an second because of peace keeping missions
Good for kenya,then.You will need it, especially with al shabab breathing down your neck.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 25, 2017
Shaytun:

already have that dude..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 25, 2017
Nowenuse:

I don't get u

I meant, you guys had two separate regions at independence and went on to divide them into states.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:24pm On May 25, 2017
freshest4live:

I'm sure even vaax himself knows that his Muslims have no power to call for sharia law in Ghana and definitely not like the Nigerian Muslims nor even the Malian or kenyan/somalian Muslims.
Ghanian Muslims may be compared to Senegalese Muslims rather.
obasonjo was very smart to allow sharia law to be implemented in the north. the law is like a dog without tooth. many of her verdict are not even follow. Obasonjo will be able to maintain religious tolerance better than his predecessor. Before nigeria last election . Some group of comrade came to ghana from national assembly to learn how ghana maintain peace among the two majour religion. Muslim and christain. Sharia law might not be visible in ghana for now becuse the northerner are not demanding for it. But i bet you if it is what will solve internal or national problem. Ghana will implement it. Of recent ghana pass a law direcring all schools not to stop muslim girls from wearing hijap or mayafi as it is popular called .This present goverment promise to include arabic as a subject to ghana education curriculum becuse the demand is increasing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:25pm On May 25, 2017
Dont worry kenya big brother nigeria is here to guide you thtough this troubled century.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 25, 2017
Nowenuse:

And what if the secret is exposed?

Nigerian muslim northerners are the smartest people you can think of even with their illiteracy.Especially when it comes to issues affecting them.

They can start riots even for issues that have no causes. There are some things that are too embarrassing for me to say here. You just will not understand.

Christians have been attacked and killed in their numbers in northern Nigeria because of cartoons insulting prophet Mohammed in far away Denmark.

That right there is a tragedy/ dillema. They are both illiterate and smart at the same time! Don't remind me of this Muhhamad thing! People killing others over cartoons drawn in a different continent. Oh Afrika
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 25, 2017
fanficgirl:

I thought Bantus spread before the Arabs? I am confused about their expansion. Some claimed it was peaceful and other claim entire ethnic groups in Southern Africa were almost wiped out.

Yeah, I think Bantus spread before Arabs. During the Iron age if am not wrong
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 25, 2017
Shaytun:
Dont worry kenya big brother nigeria is here to guide you thtough this troubled century.
really you guys grin..ahah..its like a blind man directing others
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 25, 2017
fanficgirl:

Objectively, Cuba is better than almost every African Country.

Is it a democracy? I can't handle totalitarian states no matter how good they are
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 25, 2017
fanficgirl:

Ummmm I was taught in economics that smaller population countries tend to have higher living standards due to less population so less strain on resources and providing for everyone.
If I am wrong I'm going to yell at my economics teacher.
BTW I have a an Indian friend who has lived in both Kenya and India and she likes Kenya better.

That might explain a lot about Nigerian obsession with the belief that a big population is such a drawback. You should yell at him/her for not mentioning the untold potentials of a big population.
I am not surprised about your Indian friend.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:32pm On May 25, 2017
mtis:

already have that dude..
You have armed drone?
sad
Here comes another lie.

Let see how he will try to substantiate this one.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 25, 2017
obaaderemi:
Good for kenya,then.You will need it, especially with al shabab breathing down your neck.
Not really breaking but like a tap grin ..howz the going with the Boko guys grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.