Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6192737 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 25, 2017
Shaytun:

You have armed drone?
we have been using them in Somali dude...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:39pm On May 25, 2017
mtis:

Not really breaking but like a tap grin ..howz the going with the Boko guys grin grin
You know, the usual.
Them getting routed everywhere they go.

Heard you guys having trouble down there with al shabab.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:40pm On May 25, 2017
mtis:
we have been using them in Somali dude...
Aaaaand it came.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 25, 2017
Shaytun:

You know, the usual.
Them getting routed everywhere they go.

Heard you guys having trouble down there with al shabab.
Not really grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 25, 2017
Shaytun:

Aaaaand it came.
what came...?? we are using drones in Somali dude
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:46pm On May 25, 2017
mtis:
Your lies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 25, 2017
fanficgirl:

Blood of Jesus I can't visit Kenya. I'm afraid of animals angry

Lmao, they are in parks chilling. The Lewa Marathon is a popular event here where people run inside the park, with animals joining in the fun. But there are rangers, so its very safe. The next event is on June 24 th. We don't excel in the marathons for no reason cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:47pm On May 25, 2017
mtis:
I said ARMED DRONE.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:48pm On May 25, 2017
mtis:
Not really grin
That's Good.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:49pm On May 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I meant, you guys had two separate regions at independence and went on to divide them into states.

The civil war was what lead to the creation of states.

It was used as a tactic to fight the seccesion of Eastern Nigeria by the military head of state. It was not a planned thing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 25, 2017
Muafrika2:

There could be some truth in that. With improved medical care and facilities, Somali people are multiplying fast shocked

I don't know and am apprehensive about how a Somali government would do. Especially due to religious differences. But they tend to be less corrupt so it may not be so bad grin

Really bro, I also doon't like how fast their population is growing. tongue Kenyan Somalis are nice people tho. I think we will be lucky even if they become the majority because they are likely to have many factions opposed to each other.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 25, 2017
fanficgirl:

Sudanese go to the Middle East

I was schooled on that one by abdaba
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 25, 2017
Muafrika2:

Ha ha. grin

Nigerians speak with a raised voice. Always yelling while making conversation grin

This also reminds me of Somalis
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 25, 2017
fanficgirl:

That has to do with noise pollution from generators.

That settles it. Even a short word like Oga, has to be shouted. Can the word Oga be whispered btw? angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 25, 2017
fanficgirl:

When was that? Hahahahahaha

Must have been the time when you guys acquired the Giant title.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:53pm On May 25, 2017
kikuyu1:

Sometimes I wonder if the problem isn't f'tardation but indignity. Maybe that's why a nigga would insist the Sun shines at night or it somehow rains sunlight cause that's what you're doing.
Anyway, have fun!
Try and do a proper reseach based on those criteria he mentioned and you will realize that youve been fooling yourself all along.

Like i said. You Dont beat us in any of those aspect he listed.

Believing that you do is the greatest delusion that you can put yourself into.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 25, 2017
fanficgirl:

I only know one time and tjat was when individual regions had autonomy.

Is it not the case now?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 25, 2017
Shaytun:

I said ARMED DRONE.
NIGERIAN CH-3
Photo appears to show a Chinese made CH-3 drone, owned by Nigeria, which has crash landed upside down grin. The two AR-1 ATGMs attached to its wing pylons ..Us we get them from the source the U.S of A not Chinese

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 25, 2017
fanficgirl:

Ghana is corrupt just lower according to African standards.

If we attained their level of corruption in Kenya, we would officially consider ourselves free of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:56pm On May 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

That right there is a tragedy/ dillema. They are both illiterate and smart at the same time! Don't remind me of this Muhhamad thing! People killing others over cartoons drawn in a different continent. Oh Afrika

Sorry to our muslim brothers here, but islam (radical islam) has really been a great setback to Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 25, 2017
fanficgirl:

Wait, but some Kenyans here claimed one Kenya??

There is ethnic differences in kenya but every Kenyan has Kenya deeply at heart.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 25, 2017
fanficgirl:

Please give the steps. Would love to try this.

The first step is to ensure the bad guy (Sheikh) has some sort of internal struggles with their members (in their terror cell/mosque). Expose it to the media, let the public know, and then send your hitmen

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 25, 2017
Hati13:

The absolute data for the rise of Axum isn't known, but Axum was first mentioned in a document in the mid first century. Because of this, it's agreed Axum was established in the first century A.D.

Before Axum, there was a great civilization called Damat. It was formed in 10 century BC. It territory was in modern day Eritrea and northern Ethiopia. It's thought that the civilization of Ethiopia was 3,000 years, but new evidences are now pointing in that it's rather 10,000 years.

Damat and Axum wasn't established by Sabaeans(southern Yemenite), rather by the locals Semiticized Agaw and other peoples. Geez language and alphabet wasn't driven from Sabaean, but rather from the local Semitic languages.

The original inhabitants of Eritrea and northern and central Ethiopia after 3rd millennium BC were Agaw and Afar peoples.

Wenedem, I envy your command of Ethio history

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:01pm On May 25, 2017
mtis:

NIGERIAN CH-3
Photo appears to show a Chinese made CH-3 drone, owned by Nigeria, which has crash landed upside down grin. The two AR-1 ATGMs attached to its wing pylons ..Us we get them from the source the U.S of A not Chinese
Do you have no shame or is it that you cannot conduct a proper research, or maybe you do but you dont want to admit it, or maybe you dont actually know, dont know which is worse.

But kenya does not have, neither has it uses armed drone beforw.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:01pm On May 25, 2017
mtis:

NIGERIAN CH-3
Do you have no shame or is it that you cannot conduct a proper research, or maybe you do but you dont want to admit it, or maybe you dont actually know, dont know which is worse.

But kenya does not have, neither has it uses armed drone before.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 25, 2017
fanficgirl:
I just realized when everyone on this thread is waking up I'm going to sleep.

Too bad, you are our night runner grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 25, 2017
fanficgirl:

I mean in a hypothetical scenario if Africa was to be conquered by three countries, which 3 would have the best chance? grin

Damn, things have gone ballistic now?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:05pm On May 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

There is ethnic differences in kenya but every Kenyan has Kenya deeply at heart.

"I want our own country right now, not even later today," says Gure from her Bara-Arabu village, 10 kilometres south of Mombasa, donning a vibrantly colored jilbab, the common coastal dress for females. "The MRC is not advocating violence but the government will bring it. If there is violence we will respond with violence. We can't leave our people to suffer like that."
As Gure flashes her MRC membership card, featuring her name next to the MRC's palm-tree-emblazoned logo, she rants about endemic land theft, resource exploitation and employment discrimination, orchestrated by government agencies and prominent Kenyans from inland areas. The villagers nod in universal agreement, periodically chiming in to defend her claims. In remote, underdeveloped areas of the 500-kilometre stretch of Kenyan coast, such as Bara-Arabu, the MRC's skyrocketing popularity is matched only by a pervasive distaste for the Kenyan government.
"We are 100 per cent positive we can lead this country," says 52-year-old Bara-Arabu villager Abdullah Chidundu. "Once when have independence and our resources, we can take over governing the coast."

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2012/08/2012826121411849944.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 25, 2017
Shaytun:

But kenya does not have, neither has it uses armed drone before.
i know you guys are sourcing your drones from China an that terrible ...you dont want a malfunctioning hardware in the forefront grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 25, 2017
Shaytun:

All african nation are riddled with corruption, it is not only limited to nigeria.

Nigeria, south africa, egypt, ethiopia, algeria are the africa big 5.

Any africa coalition trying to conquer africa without any of this 5 included is doom to fail.

"Egypt , Nigeria and South Africa are generally regarded as the major regional powers in the African continent."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regional_power

Conquering Africa? This is Utopia

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:09pm On May 25, 2017
mtis:

i know you guys are sourcing your drones from China an that terrible ...you dont want a malfunctioning hardware in the forefront grin

Still we have 5, and you have none.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:10pm On May 25, 2017
mtis:

Watch and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoE2NcBZsqA

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.