Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6208765 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 1:28pm On May 28, 2017
Kenyanstar:

So whom should i trust the, universities fee structure indicated on their web link or you?

Me thinks Ishalbash is saying the truth. ΦΦ yap he is ΦΦ
I live in Kaduna state and loads of my besties attend ABU zaria. The tuition fees in not as high as that for most courses except the post-graduate programs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2017
Kenyanstar:

NO, thank you! i would rather follow the schools official fee structure.

To satisfy ur sentiment... I understand.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

grin Pidgausa or Hausadgin, which is this? grin

Hausap mana... Koko( kunu) d koko( main tin)...

In Ramadan koko( kunu) is d Koko ( main thing)grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 1:40pm On May 28, 2017
Isahalbash:

Ai nasan dama da walakigrin

Akwai Su sosai a Birniwa, Guri, kirikasanma, malan madori da kuma kauyuka dayawa kanurai zalla kamarsu; kandilwuriya, kumsa, birzaizi, nguwa, margadu, birkita wakegrin lawandi ds. Kuma akwai a Hadejia ma. Yawanci garuruwan da Na lissafo, a birniwa suke kuma Yan asalin jigawa ne.

Karde kice mun ba Ki san akwai kanurai a Nasarawa, Bauchi da Gombe bagrin

Hmmm, gaskiya bansani fa. Inace wai kanurai yan Borno da Yobe kawai. Lallai illimi kam, koyaushe ana karu.

Ee nasan cewa akwai kanuri a lafia. Ama Bauchi da Gombe akwai su kuwa? Hakane yan kanuri suna dayawa? ~~~ zanmaka wata tambaya, karka yi haushi fa~~. Meya hadasa Boko haram a kasahen kanuri haka?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2017
NairobiWalker:

WTF....duuude! Sincerely do you really have a brain or just choose not to use it? Who talked of Kenya's consumption versus the US consumption? I gave you a link to show you 1 barrel of crude produces approximately 19 gallons now you're here over yourself talking of Kenya consuming more than the US?
How's that even important to the debate? Meanwhile you haven't even proved your statement that 1 barrel of crude produces 9.5 gallons of petrol or 'fuel' as dumb people call it.

You're really a special kind dude. It's clear you're arguing over things you have no idea of. Find something lame that you actually have an idea in and begin a meaningless argument on it. you're just proving my earlier assertions of you.......
. I know people like you, they'll argue over something they have no idea of and take people in circles asking for silly proves and links just so as to reach a point where the other party can't get the link and that'd give them the satisfaction of winning .

Er.....and YES......the US consumes about 19.7M barrels per day. The guy just made a typo mistake and quoted 19k instead of 19M.

After typing all the long rubbish you finally proved you know exactly what am saying in your last paragraph. Why are you this stupid.

If the guy can make mistake of claiming 19k instead of 19M why do you think he didn't make mistake of claiming 19 gallons as 9.5 gallons? COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON BRO.

Now let me educate you with a real occurrence and not what you read from anonymous person on blogs. Nigeria have 4 refineries which will make it a easy to compare actual production.

Portharcourt refinery have 210,000bpd capacity and produce 10 million liters of petrol per day if it works at full capacity.

Warri refinery 125,000bpd capacity produce 6.5 million liters of petrol per day if it works at full capacity.

Kaduna refinery 110,000bpd capacity produce 5 million liters of petrol per day if it works at full capacity.

So tell us how your 70,000bpd capacity will generate over 5 million liters of petrol per day.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

Me thinks Ishalbash is saying the truth. ΦΦ yap he is ΦΦ
I live in Kaduna state and loads of my besties attend ABU zaria. The tuition fees in not as high as that for most courses except the post-graduate programs.

Ki kyale Yan barorojin gabas da Africa... Yana neman abunda zai zagi Yan Najeriya dashi ne bawai neman gaskiya bagrin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 1:45pm On May 28, 2017
freshest4live:

Hmm holly, are you Hausa? You look Benue.

cheesy grin holla holly cheesy Am from Benue but grew up in Kaduna. Π howdo u differentiate hausa n benue looks?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2017
Jay254:

Let him discuss with Forgiveness. They can argue about the colour of oil for days and no one will win.

I won't allow you fool pass lies as fact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 1:50pm On May 28, 2017
Isahalbash:

Hausap mana... Koko( kunu) d koko( main tin)...

In Ramadan koko( kunu) is d Koko ( main thing)grin

LoL cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:53pm On May 28, 2017
freshest4live:

Not to be offensive, but l don't think you know what you are talking about. 20,000 naira? Lol you make me laugh. How much do you think they pay in the Niger delta especially Uniport?

shut up oga I am a student of unilag and we pay just #15000 per session less than $50
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 28, 2017
darfay:

shut up oga I am a student of unilag and we pay just #15000 per session less than $50
oga don't know about the south west, but the benchmark of most fed universities in the East is 38,000(even paid 48000 once)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

Hmmm, gaskiya bansani fa. Inace wai kanurai yan Borno da Yobe kawai. Lallai illimi kam, koyaushe ana karu.

Ee nasan cewa akwai kanuri a lafia. Ama Bauchi da Gombe akwai su kuwa? Hakane yan kanuri suna dayawa? ~~~ zanmaka wata tambaya, karka yi haushi fa~~. Meya hadasa Boko haram a kasahen kanuri haka?

Ai bana fushi in dai ba uwata aka zaga bagrin

Yan boko haram masu tsastsauran ra'ayin musulunci ne. Kuma harda laifin gomnatin Yar'adu'a domin lokacin da aka fatattake su bai kamata yan sanda su kashe shugabansu in dai ba su na son su boye wani abu bane kuma abunda yasa mutane su ka shiga kungiyan a nawa ganin, saboda yadda sojoji suka fito karara suke daukan video lokacin da suka kama wasu harda gurage suka kwantar dasu suke harbin su. Wannan abun ya tunzura magoya bayansu sosai har suka wuce gona da iri.

Kin san yadda jahilai suke a arewa musamman musulumai...da sun ji malami mai dadin murya yafara larabci irin Mohammed Yusuf, sai su fara aktarbi " allahu akbar"grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

hooo ΔΔ your country did well ΔΔ
Oil is like a curse, believe me. Look at all the oil producing countries of the world and see that they are largely mono-economic.

Buh since the recession, Nigerian govnmt have seriously started to work on economic diversification. In a few years from now, you won't believe how powerful our agricultural and industrial sectors would be.

If only Nigeria had not surbodinated all the other industries for oil...it however still remains the country with the most potential to develop.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:02pm On May 28, 2017
Isahalbash:

Ki kyale Yan barorojin gabas da Africa... Yana neman abunda zai zagi Yan Najeriya dashi ne bawai neman gaskiya bagrin
Bari shi san gaskiya kawai kamar tlhe hanyar da ka bayyana shi a gare ni
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2017
iblawi:

I won't allow you fool pass lies as fact.

I just understand some of dem bro... There not seeking for d truth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 2:03pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

tahhh...you are confused anyways....i have nothing to say to you.....

Hooo¤¤ How am i confused? Most male celebs and sportsmen you see ladies crushing on and even fainting at their performances and sights, dontcha know that good looks is a major factor?

See someone like Fally ipupa, why'd u fink women love him so much? Good looks + Talent kiss
African men should stop deceiving themselves that good looks do not count for them. Hella does! **winks**

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2017
vaxx:
Bari shi san gaskiya kawai kamar tlhe hanyar da ka bayyana shi a gare ni

Zan nuna masa payment slip in na karbo na abokina dan nawa babu yanzu.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2017
Isahalbash:

I just understand some of dem bro... There not seeking for d truth.
http://m.engineeringnews.co.za/article/kenya-refinery-2016-07-25

Everything about these Kenyan are lies. They don't have a working Refinery sef.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2017
eduj:

oga don't know about the south west, but the benchmark of most fed universities in the East is 38,000(even paid 48000 once)

It depends on the management of the University but most people still pay below 20,000. My brother even pay far less at ATBU
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:12pm On May 28, 2017
Isahalbash:

Zan nuna masa payment slip in na karbo na abokina dan nawa babu yanzu.
do you think it will convince him. proof it online.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2017
Kenyans are Hopeless liars they don't have a working Refinery.

Don't you guys get tired of lies.

One idiot was claiming they don't import fuel in kenya.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:17pm On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

Hooo¤¤ How am i confused? Most male celebs and sportsmen you see ladies crushing on and even fainting at their performances and sights, dontcha know that good looks is a major factor?

See someone like Fally ipupa, why'd u fink women love him so much? Good looks + Talent kiss
African men should stop deceiving themselves that good looks do not count for them. Hella does! **winks**
so you prefer
good look to inteligence?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2017
This is what a normal Street looks like in Nairobi and not the photoshop pics they post here from different angles.

Very dusty and looks unkept. No photoshops

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 28, 2017
Ok have issue with Nigerians in tis thread..they are obsessed with been light..every talk is how light this one an how dark that one is..dude ya have what we call low self esteem..I have to ask again dont you guys have other races in your society serious..No wonder guys call you bleachers.A what happens to the darkies in Naija..do ya kill them grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 2:32pm On May 28, 2017
darfay:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 2:34pm On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

cheesy grin holla holly cheesy Am from Benue but grew up in Kaduna. Π howdo u differentiate hausa n benue looks?
Ahhh holly, you remind me of a girl that l once knew.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2017
Kenyanstar:

STATE OF HEALTHCARE IN NIGERIA 2017 REPORT

“Dr. Acho Orabuchi"
Most hospitals in Nigeria are not equipped with modern life-saving devices, unfortunately, medical facilities in Nigeria are generally devoid of such basic life-saving medical devices like Heart Defibrillators, Holter monitor, and Bronchoscope, which is used to perform Bronchoscopy. Dr. Acho Orabuchi, "you cannot say it any better; healthcare system in Nigeria is inundated with too many problems which includes but not limited to unrestricted and unethical practices by doctors, Government lackadaisical attitude towards healthcare, ignorance, socio-cultural issues, fake drugs, affordability, incessant strikes by health care workers for non-payment, and so on.” Cases of healthcare system in the country where Nigerians would go to various hospitals for minor and controllable illnesses and would end up in the morgue are becoming too uncomfortable to many Nigerians.
Kenya is not any better, probably worse off... A country of 45million where 35million of them have no access to medical care and live in abject poverty.. follow the link bellow

https://www.childfund.org/Content/NewsDetail/2147490088/

I've always told you guys that your problems are worse off when considering your smaller population buh would you listen? you guys were bragging about health care insurance and subsidiary measures, after he had proven to you that such also exists here, you quickly ran to google to get a report that would boost your ego and malign Nigeria, forgetting your case there is worst, SMH this is an insult to logical argument. stop the digression if u get beaten in an argument.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2017
iblawi:

After typing all the long rubbish you finally proved you know exactly what am saying in your last paragraph. Why are you this stupid.

If the guy can make mistake of claiming 19k instead of 19M why do you think he didn't make mistake of claiming 19 gallons as 9.5 gallons? COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON BRO.

Now let me educate you with a real occurrence and not what you read from anonymous person on blogs. Nigeria have 4 refineries which will make it a easy to compare actual production.

Portharcourt refinery have 210,000bpd capacity and produce 10 million liters of petrol per day if it works at full capacity.

Warri refinery 125,000bpd capacity produce 6.5 million liters of petrol per day if it works at full capacity.

Kaduna refinery 110,000bpd capacity produce 5 million liters of petrol per day if it works at full capacity.

So tell us how your 70,000bpd capacity will generate over 5 million liters of petrol per day.

You've won the argument bro. Go and celebrate with your kind (forgiveness) for such a great win. You're right. 70,000 barrels of crude produces only 2.5M litres a day.........one barrel of crude produces 9.5 litres and your source is random typing of some figures which don't even mathematically much your assertions such as one supposed refinery in Kaduna producing 5M litres from 110k barrels - forget the fact that that would translate to 12 gallons per barrel and not your supposed 9.5 gallons. Forget the fact that Hbuyosh posted you the photo below that shows how much of each product is produced from one barrel of crude oil- you were here to win and argument and through meaningful insults to massage your little ego.

Are you happy now? I hope you are.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

Good looks count a lot for men but don't take you much far. Money trounces everything. Women might drool over you for good looks but date one and she realizes you're broke ......that's it. Looks don't pay bills they'll say. Furthermore two guys chasing a girl - one handsome and broke, the other plain or even ugly and loaded - trust me the girl will choose the ugly loaded one. She might drool over the hot one but will date the ugly loaded one. That's perhaps the reason African men agree looks don't matter......but again, most good looking men tend to have money since good looks require resources to maintain.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 3:15pm On May 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

Ok, great explanation.

My first encounter with an Ajashe woman at across the Nigerian-Benin border after Idiroko and she told me that she was not a yoruba woman but Ajashe.
Lol, why do you always come across people with identity crisis?
Maybe that woman is Egun from Ajase, so it makes more sense if she says she is not Yoruba. Ajase is not an ethnic group, so I'm confused as to why she would say she is Ajase. Otherwise, it goes to show what I was talking about Beninese Yoruba not always recognizing that umbrella term. And what were you doing in Idiroko? How were you able to communicate with her seeing that she likely speak a different language/languages?
I have also come across many Ilaje and Okun people denying yoruba identity. What do you think?
Never in my life, I've I ever seen an Ilaje or Okun person say they are not Yoruba. Okun dialects are closer to the mainstream Yoruba than even Ijebu. Okun is mutually intelligible to mainstream Yoruba. Also, Okun people have been wanting to reunite politically with other Yoruba in the SW, so I likely doubt that. See for yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/2830608/brief-history-okun-yorubas-kogi
https://www.nairaland.com/3385311/okun-people-tribe
https://www.nairaland.com/2582369/ilaje-people-ondo-state-history

As for Itsekiris, i think it is more or less a political divide. If the Itsekiris were part of Ondo state (South-west) for instance, i think they would have naturally claimed yoruba identity and adopted central yoruba as a lingua franca.
I think another problem with itsekiri is that they are so much surrounded by Urhobos and Ijaws and they have also accepted Warri city as their cultural centre, hence easily gravitating towards pidgin as their lingua franca and the urban Niger-delta culture.
True about that politics, but the origin is still the strong underlying factor here. I think gradually, Yoruba is influencing the language.

As for Ilorin, really the city is yoruba linguistically, but culturally i dont think so, but i think the problem is same thing like that of Kano, where prestige is attached to those who claim fulani due to fulanis constituting the ruling clans. I think many Ilorin people are confused, some i have met don't even know what tribe to claim, they claim they are Ilorin by tribe grin. Another Ilorin lady i met, she claims fulani and yoruba interchangeably at her will.
Lol, I've lived in Ilorin from time to time. Maybe the lady is mixed which is understandable. Also, when I was Ilorin I notice that the native Ilorin population are outnumbered by other Yorubas from the rest of the state and neighboring states. There is no prestige in claiming Fulani, at least by Yorubas. Again why do you seem to meet people who have identity issues?
Most Ilorins also tend to be very islamic and fanatic like hausa-fulanis.
Another thing is that i think many Ilorins might have been fulani or nupe by origin, but they have been yorubanized because you can still see their surnames to be hausa/fulani surnames or a corruption. Like the Sarakis, the Gambaris, the Belgores, the Kawus, the Alimis, Jiddas e.t.c
The Ilorin natives tend to practice conservative Islam. They are not bad people. The only major difference I notice in Ilorin is just more mosques Again the demograohics of Ilorin likely has more Yoruba migrants than native population. Because of this, there is a strong christian population in the city as well. Most of the indigines are concentrated in the older part of the city like Idi Ape and Oja Oba areas. Most people in Ilorin have Yoruba last name. The ones you are mentioning are not common, but they are prominent due to the Fulani aristocracy and history. Yorubas in Ilorin well outnumber the Fulani in folding margins. There are honestly more Nupes in Ilorin than Fulani. This is usually the case with Fulanis.

Most people from Jos, Southern Kaduna, Niger and other 2nd language hausa speakers speak a unique kind of hausa which is an offshoot of Zaria hausa (Zazzaganci), but due to acceptance of a more standard central hausa and Kannywood, all based on Kano dialect, most Zaria people are now shifting to Kano dialect.

So, i'd say the hausa i speak is closer to old Zaria dialect, but it is now unique. It is the easiest form of hausa.
Ok, good to know
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 3:20pm On May 28, 2017
vaxx:
kpalime people themselves says they are yoruba though the language may be complex as i make a point. To clarify you about adebayo nationality. Adebayo grow up in nima accra ghana. sure is parent are from igbeti osun state nigeria. Adebayor relocated to togo when his parent decide to change enviroment. Adebayor speak yoruba ,hausa ,twi fluently.may be ewe i cant say. Adebayor will be proud to call himself a ghanian rather than togo. He only choose togo because of his football career.
Yes, I know a little about Adebayor's orgiin. Kpalime people don't speak Yoruba though, they are Ewe I think.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 28, 2017
mtis:
Ok have issue with Nigerians in tis thread..they are obsessed with been light..every talk is how light this one an how dark that one is..dude ya have what we call low self esteem..I have to ask again dont you guys have other races in your society serious..No wonder guys call you bleachers.A what happens to the darkies in Naija..do ya kill them grin
It isn't only Nigerians problems. I will quote what my fellow Ethiopian Aksumawi2085 said in another topic.

"I know right!sometimes when i see the chain of dark skinned africans bleaching to look lighter,lighter skinned ones claiming Arabian ancestry (HOA comes here),Arabs claiming south European,south European claiming north European...."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.