Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6210258 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 5:29pm On May 28, 2017
mtis:

then north Europeans bleach to become albinos..then africans kill albinos for rituals an then the chain begins all over again grin grin
I shouldn't have laughed so hard.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 5:31pm On May 28, 2017
Hati13:

It isn't only Nigerians problems. I will quote what my fellow Ethiopian Aksumawi2085 said in another topic.

"I know right!sometimes when i see the chain of dark skinned africans bleaching to look lighter,lighter skinned ones claiming Arabian ancestry (HOA comes here),Arabs claiming south European,south European claiming north European...."

South Europeans claim North Europeans? Never heard of that!
Most South Europeans are very proud of their beautiful Olive-tanned white skin tones and dark hair. Many make fun of the ghostly white Europeans as being too white!

Why do you think many whites are tanning their skins to look darker? You hardly hear of white people wanting to look whiter.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:32pm On May 28, 2017
Tiwa savage arrival in accra. My best african female star. She is just the queen of music.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 5:32pm On May 28, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Nakupenda means 'I love you'. When Michael Jackson sings 'Nakupenda pia, Nakutaka pia mpenzi wee' in Liberian girl he means 'I love you too, I want you too, you lover'. I always wonder why he chose to sing in Swahili while referring to a Liberian girl. Seems many non Africans think Swahili is the Lingua Franca of the whole of Africa.
Lol swahali is the most known African language no doubt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 5:33pm On May 28, 2017
mtis:

then north Europeans bleach to become albinos..then africans kill albinos for rituals an then the chain begins all over again grin grin

Stark ignorance!

Ghostly pale white people tan their skins to look darker, they want to have this golden or olive white look like the Southern Europeans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 5:35pm On May 28, 2017
iblawi:

The good part of the whole thing is that you don't have a working Refinery.

Secondly, you import petrol, diesel and others.

Thirdly, if 110,000 bpd only produce 5 million liters of petrol then 70000bpd would produce how many liters of petrol.

Fourthly, you are a liar.

Finally, Hopeless liars always become theives in life.

Chai, see finishig for Kenyans! grin
Infact, this is a K.O (knockout), ding ding ding, game over for Nairobiwalker.
Another Kenyan busted. Only 1 kenyan (Hbuyosh) left standing cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 5:39pm On May 28, 2017
Isahalbash:

He wud jst kiss her nd let gogrin
lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

Chai, see finishig for Kenyans! grin
Infact, this is a K.O (knockout), ding ding ding, game over for Nairobiwalker.
Another Kenyan busted. Only 1 kenyan (Hbuyosh) left standing cheesy

You remember this post kid? Yeah.....you just did a great disservice to your brother Iblawi.

NairobiWalker:

When this Nonsense boy gives you accolades, take it as an insult rather than appraise. In fact it is a sure proof your IQ range is of a clever monkey.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

Stark ignorance!

Ghostly pale white people tan their skins to look darker, they want to have this golden or olive white look like the Southern Europeans.

Ha!!!

For your information ... I hope you know southern European people are darker!

The arguments, outlined in Madison Grant's 1916 book The Passing of a Great Race, held that older immigrants were skilled, thrifty, hardworking like native born Americans and recent immigrants from southern and eastern Europe were unskilled, ignorant, predominantly Catholic or Jewish and not easily assimilated into American culture.

Madison Grant and Charles Davenport, among other eugenicists, were called in as expert advisers on the threat of "inferior stock" from eastern and southern Europe, playing a critical role as Congress debated the Immigration Act of 1924. The act attempted to control the number of "unfit" individuals entering the country by lowering the number of immigrants allowed in to fifteen percent of what it had been previously. Existing laws prohibiting race mixing were strengthened as well. The adoption of incest laws and many anti-miscegenation laws were also influenced by the premises of eugenics.
Gradually, southern Europeans were included in the white category over the next census decades .

http://www.understandingrace.net/history/gov/eastern_southern_immigration.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

South Europeans claim North Europeans? Never heard of that!
Most South Europeans are very proud of their beautiful Olive-tanned white skin tones and dark hair. Many make fun of the ghostly white Europeans as being too white!

Why do you think many whites are tanning their skins to look darker? You hardly hear of white people wanting to look whiter.
You are right.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2017
Hbuyosh:

Health coverage, by tjat they refer to the insurance policy. But healthcare is very much available to the najority of Kenyans. It may not be of the best quality, for why then do some patients opt to travel abroad to places India for specialized treatment?

I agree with every bit of your point that inadequate services, things like healthcare, is an affliction affecting this continent, our govts have seriously let us down in terms of service delivery.

But, here we are scrutinizing the comment by one of your statesmen by the name Fani Kayode, that " Naigeria is better than Kenya in all aspects". Is it true?
Is the Nigerian health seevicess access and delivery also better in comparison to Kenya's.
Objectively speaking, we can't be better in everything, both countries are developing at their own pace, when it comes to serenity of the environment, maintenance of structures, electricity, tourism...i give it to Kenya. when it comes to general industrialization, entertainment, civilization, Fashion, culture, influence e.t.c Nigeria leads.

About the health care, comm'on, Nigeria has more health care facilities when compared to Kenya, the problem is when relating it to the large population. The Kenyan government is actually trying, so I give you guys some credit..

Most of what you guys criticize us about, you are also guilty of, I thought our police force was worst, until I just watched a video which reiterated that Kenyan police is worse off, same goes with corruption...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2017
Hbuyosh:

Health COVERAGE!!!!
obaaderemi:
Hahaha,he don vex use is,however,right about the 19gallons.Let it go,man.We are all Africans and brothers.

Yes 19 gallons from 1 barrel of oil is right but he can't prove it because they were not thought in chemistry as he claimed.

He was the one that did the calculations that ended up with 9.5 gallons because I said 70,000 capacity should produce about 2.5 million liters of petrol but honestly should have be around 3 million. I made the assumption because I believe their refinery is also as old as ours without any major upgrade.

Modern refineries like that of dangote can get this if not more but I purposely didn't put it in order not to give him a clue. Dangote refinery will actually produce 55 million liters of petrol per day. If you do the calculations you will see the difference.

Our three refineries with combined capacity of 445,000bpd capacity can only produce 21 million liters of petrol while dangote's 650,000 bad will produce 55 million liters. The difference is simply technology.

He was only looking for how to lie while the answer was very simple.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2017
Hbuyosh:

Health COVERAGE!!!!
obaaderemi:
Hahaha,he don vex use is,however,right about the 19gallons.Let it go,man.We are all Africans and brothers.

Yes 19 gallons from 1 barrel of oil is right but he can't prove it because they were not thought in chemistry as he claimed.

He was the one that did the calculations that ended up with 9.5 gallons because I said 70,000 capacity should produce about 2.5 million liters of petrol but honestly should have be around 3 million. I made the assumption because I believe their refinery is also as old as ours without any major upgrade.

Modern refineries like that of dangote can get this if not more but I purposely didn't put it in order not to give him a clue. Dangote refinery will actually produce 55 million liters of petrol per day. If you do the calculations you will see the difference.

Our three refineries with combined capacity of 445,000bpd capacity can only produce 21 million liters of petrol while dangote's 650,000 bpd will produce 55 million liters. The difference is simply technology.

He was only looking for how to lie while the answer was very simple.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 28, 2017
NairobiWalker:

You've won the argument bro. Go and celebrate with your kind (forgiveness) for such a great win. You're right. 70,000 barrels of crude produces only 2.5M litres a day.........one barrel of crude produces 9.5 litres and your source is random typing of some figures which don't even mathematically much your assertions such as one supposed refinery in Kaduna producing 5M litres from 110k barrels - forget the fact that that would translate to 12 gallons per barrel and not your supposed 9.5 gallons. Forget the fact that Hbuyosh posted you the photo below that shows how much of each product is produced from one barrel of crude oil- you were here to win and argument and through meaningful insults to massage your little ego.

Are you happy now? I hope you are.
grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 6:37pm On May 28, 2017
mtis:
Ok have issue with Nigerians in tis thread..they are obsessed with been light..every talk is how light this one an how dark that one is..dude ya have what we call low self esteem..I have to ask again dont you guys have other races in your society serious..No wonder guys call you bleachers.A what happens to the darkies in Naija..do ya kill them grin
Who was bringing up light skin lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 6:43pm On May 28, 2017
Isahalbash:

Ai bana fushi in dai ba uwata aka zaga bagrin

Yan boko haram masu tsastsauran ra'ayin musulunci ne. Kuma harda laifin gomnatin Yar'adu'a domin lokacin da aka fatattake su bai kamata yan sanda su kashe shugabansu in dai ba su na son su boye wani abu bane kuma abunda yasa mutane su ka shiga kungiyan a nawa ganin, saboda yadda sojoji suka fito karara suke daukan video lokacin da suka kama wasu harda gurage suka kwantar dasu suke harbin su. Wannan abun ya tunzura magoya bayansu sosai har suka wuce gona da iri.

Kin san yadda jahilai suke a arewa musamman musulumai...da sun ji malami mai dadin murya yafara larabci irin Mohammed Yusuf, sai su fara aktarbi " allahu akbar"grin

Yawancin wa'inan mumunar ayyukan, rashin ilimi ne ke haddasa.
Naji farin chiki jiya da nagan shugabanin jihohin arewa a taruwarsu, da suna magana akan yadda zasu gyara education sector na arewa gabadaya.
Ubangiji yasa shiryawansu ya yiwu, yakuma kawo mamu zaman lafiya da kwance hankali a arewa gabadaya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 6:46pm On May 28, 2017
Hbuyosh:

If only Nigeria had not surbodinated all the other industries for oil...it however still remains the country with the most potential to develop.

True.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
vaxx:
so you prefer
good look to inteligence?

Holly, did i ever say that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 6:49pm On May 28, 2017
freshest4live:

Ahhh holly, you remind me of a girl that l once knew.

Ooopphh >>> really ¿? nice to know smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 6:52pm On May 28, 2017
Marcelo290:
Kenya is not any better, probably worse off... A country of 45million where 35million of them have no access to medical care and live in abject poverty.. follow the link bellow

https://www.childfund.org/Content/NewsDetail/2147490088/

I've always told you guys that your problems are worse off when considering your smaller population buh would you listen? you guys were bragging about health care insurance and subsidiary measures, after he had proven to you that such also exists here, you quickly ran to google to get a report that would boost your ego and malign Nigeria, forgetting your case there is worst, SMH this is an insult to logical argument. stop the digression if u get beaten in an argument.
What are you even arguing about?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:04pm On May 28, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Good looks count a lot for men but don't take you much far. Money trounces everything. Women might drool over you for good looks but date one and she realizes you're broke ......that's it. Looks don't pay bills they'll say. Furthermore two guys chasing a girl - one handsome and broke, the other plain or even ugly and loaded - trust me the girl will choose the ugly loaded one. She might drool over the hot one but will date the ugly loaded one. That's perhaps the reason African men agree looks don't matter......but again, most good looking men tend to have money since good looks require resources to maintain.

wooopiii ««« you started and ended well by replying or saying exactly same thing with me.
Some folks have the money but still won't spend time to work on themselves or groom themselves. That's poor taste if you ask me.
Of courseee, success comes first buh that doesn't mean looks should be completely ignored.

Check out this thread and see the way ladies were drooling over these handsome and hot African american men. .. cheesy cheesy fanficgirl you can check this out and thank me later grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3435406/african-american-men-sexiest-men

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2017
fanficgirl:

What are you even arguing about?
I wasn't arguing with anyone, just wanted to prove to them that they also got same problem they criticize us for...probably even worse.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:11pm On May 28, 2017
vaxx:
Tiwa savage arrival in accra. My best african female star. She is just the queen of music.
I love Tiwa but I haven't heard a good live performance in a while. Yemi for the win! I am also rooting for Yemi and Nyashinski
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:11pm On May 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

You really seem to like Fally Ipupa so much.
Is he more handsome than me? cheesy

hiiiiii, no you are more handsome than Fally Ipupa cheesy
Can u sing n dance like him? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:12pm On May 28, 2017
Marcelo290:
I wasn't arguing with anyone, just wanted to prove to them that they also got same problem they criticize us for...probably even worse.
Sorry, meant the pnes talking about petrol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:15pm On May 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

How come you were one of the first ones to comment on the handsome African American thread. And what do you mean mixed men are more handsome?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:18pm On May 28, 2017
fanficgirl:

Lol full and thick is one word cheesy. I just call them bushy. Your eyebrows are way better than mine lol. I'll give anything for them to be thinner, but they grow back so quickly and same shape I've given up. Lol yes I am. Are you Hausa?

lalala, used to shapen my brows buh stopped n seems like they could hardly grow again sad. If u want yours thinner, u could always keep shapening em buh mine seems like they can never grow again sad

No, i am not Hausa. I am from the middlebelt (Benue precisely) buh i'm more of a southern kaduna gal cos that's where i grew up. What bout yu?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

fanficgirl are they all insecure like this up there in Northern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:24pm On May 28, 2017
fanficgirl:

I love Tiwa but I haven't heard a good live performance in a while. Yemi for the win! I am also rooting for Yemi and Nyashinski

Waaa! **many hugs** smiley #TeamYemiAlade
Tiwa needs to rebrand and produce more. Who is Nyashinski? The name looks familiar from coke studio.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:27pm On May 28, 2017
NairobiWalker:

fanficgirl are they all insecure like this up there in Northern Nigeria?

He made that comment jus for fun. Stop being too rigiddd, duuuh?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:30pm On May 28, 2017
fanficgirl:

How come you were one of the first ones to comment on the handsome African American thread. And what do you mean mixed men are more handsome?

Hooo, there were so many Nigerian guys hating on that thread while da ladies were just having funn * cheesy *
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

Waaa! **many hugs** smiley #TeamYemiAlade
Tiwa needs to rebrand and produce more. Who is Nyashinski? The name looks familiar from coke studio.

Yeah, he partnered with Yemi on Coke Studio Africa in Nairobi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.