Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1093087 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
MzeeMwenyewe1:

It seems you dont know how twitter works. I have people who are part of itumbis bots, they each have 5 accounts on twitter, they send the links on kenya Kwanza whatsapps group and they disrupts polls. You think a fool like Gachagua can match karua? Did you see how the crowd was laughing at bwana DO despite been warned several times. You think twitter polls are a yardstick gor a debate. You are better than this lad.

I have my ears to the ground and I can assure you that those numbers will reflect on the vote come August 9. Save yourself from embarrassment by jumping train.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kwametut: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
I'm sure the UK is trying to catch up on BRICS countries investment in SA. grin grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by MzeeMwenyewe1: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
rvp2018:
So Itumbi has monopoly of fake accounts. Online polls have evolved. I personally keenly watch opinion polls including online ones. In early part of year Ruto was ahead. In mid feb-april - Raila caught up - when he signed Kalonzo. In May Raila was actually ahead of Ruto - this was Martha momentum period. Online polls around that period were neck to neck. Then Wajockayah happened in June.

From June 30th (July) when Ruto launched his manifesto - it been a rout - every opinion poll online - Ruto plays around 60 percent - Raila is struggling to get to 30% percent. I believe that was momentum from Manifesto Launch.Rigathi I believe has given Ruto yet another impetus. I expect Ruto to play around 65% of opinion polls online going forward...the thinking class definitely think Ruto ticket is now the most sensible choice. Next week Raila had better do a good job to turn the tables. Good luck - he will be facing a colossus smiley

Regarding the debate - Rigathi went for jugular of Uhuru and Martha - and ignored Raila. It was a brilliant strategy. Martha was toungue-tied when confronted that Uhuru was Chairman of Azimio. When Martha tried to hit Gachagua on corruption - Gachagua fired back on BAT bribery and the went home to Kirinyanga land scandal.

All what was left of Martha after that was heap of make up badly applied and her kitenge dress. Gachagua walked away with the winner BY FAR.

Rigathi my boy arrived at the debate with his tutors disgraced former state house digital strategist itumbi and Murderer moses kuria while SC arrived with her grandkids.

Rigathi's intro reminded me of the days i was in form one high reciting word by word the meaning biology. My boy spent an entire month memorizing the meaning of terms like family and state capture. This the guy that will be in charge of economy, wallahi we are fcked.

When asked about how he will handle disagreements with ruto, My boy said they wont ever disagree like we have forgotten how uhuru and ruto used to calle themselves brothers. Sc on the other hand elaboratly explained how they will handle divergent views.

About resigning my boy said it is for the weak people LMAO, even the crowd bursted into laughter. They couldnt belive the sheer stupidity being displayed. SC pounced on that matter and quickly started attacking ruto for enjoying state benefits without doing any work.

Moving to corruption, My boy said they will form commissions to tackle that LOL, SC laid out the plan of reducing the time to six months when determining the cases. My boy decided to dig the graves and raise up the issue of BAT and land which ended up by SC clarifying that she only has two lands and the money was paid to her associates and not her personally. However the DO couldnt explain how he ended up trading with the county when an Mp or during his brother tenure.

Kenya kwanza strategy was to attack Uhuru so that SC could defend him, too bad for them we knew the script, so my boy kept shadow boxing the air like he was deranged. The only time SC responded was to set the record straight that Uhuru is in Azimio by virture of being the leader of jubilee party and not state capture.

Up to there what do you have to say, huh Twitter polls LoL

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by MzeeMwenyewe1: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

I have my ears to the ground and I can assure you that those numbers will reflect on the vote come August 9. Save yourself from embarrassment by jumping train.

Which numbers?? dont tell me you are refering to online polls where gachagua leads by 80% LoL.
There's no embarrassment with me, this is not chelsea vs Arsenal thing, you win we ALL suffer like when UhuRuto won.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
MzeeMwenyewe1:

Which numbers?? dont tell me you are refering to online polls where gachagua leads by 80% LoL.
There's no embarrassment with me, this is not chelsea vs Arsenal thing, you win we ALL suffer like when UhuRuto won.

THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
kikuyu1:

You beat me to it! I lolled several times. Ot wasn't even close- anyways we tried telling people here. Imagine next is Jacon vs Ruto.
HAIYYEEE!?
I'm not a KB fan but it'll be like this once the false confidence of hollow victories has worn off.

https://youtube.com/shorts/7L3LPKNiRqg?feature=share

Tbh, Wanjohi's people should rethink the upcoming one on one debate: RAO historically ONLY convinces the lumpen with generalisations and emotion; as I said earlier. With a learned audience he's VERY unconvincing.

The debate could prove to be his waterloo and it'd be best he avoids it. grin grin

During Raila’s visit to Toronto, I arranged an exclusive dinner for him with
Professor Richard Sandbrook and a few fellow Africanists at the University of
Toronto. Because I knew and understood
Sandbrook very well, I had given Raila a quick rundown on his academic areas
of interest, summarised some of his books and explained Sandbrook’s interest in
international development and political economy. As we enjoyed our sumptuous
lunch and discussed “Africa’s future”, I could see the veteran Africanists’ minds
weighing and balancing up their main guest. They would casually inquire what
“an Odinga Administration” might look like and showed keen interest in Raila’s
responses, which were disappointingly vague, general and lacked deep
understanding of the political economy of Africa. For instance, Sandbrook asked
Raila what mechanisms he would put in place to address the issue of corruption
in government, historical human rights abuses and the “regional” imbalance in
development that could prove to be a powder-keg in the future. Raila repeated
his usual mantra about the ‘founding fathers’ dreams; the words of the national
anthem and their purported inner import. He failed to articulate core ideological beliefs, nor did he explain the basic policy platform on which his administration’s actions would be
based.
Raila’s exposition on Kenyan and African political-economic affairs left
me underwhelmed and engulfed with embarrassment; I surmised that he had not
made an indelible impression on the eminent scholars at the dinner table.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Breaking news
Catastrophic news
Disaster news
God and Jesus help Nigeria amen

National Grid total collapse as from yesterday Nigeria is generating 40 megawatt up to today. National Grid total collapse 40 megawatts for more than 24 hours generation. 10 wind turbines in Kenya generate more electricity than the whole of Nigeria. half a gas station in Tanzania generate more electricity than the whole of Nigeria.

40 megawatt for a inter-country god help Nigeria

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-national-grid-collapses-to-40mw-again/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1658321232

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

The debate could prove to be his waterloo and it'd be best he avoids it. grin grin

He has no ideological beliefs or policy platform! Secondly his bleating,screeching,excitable overwhelmingly lumpen vote base wouldn't understand such concepts even if he could articulate them! They know only more vitimbi and vitendawili-after all these years.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
kwametut:
I'm sure the UK is trying to catch up on BRICS countries investment in SA. grin grin

I support this development very much especially green technology is what are like but to tell you the truth South Africa to the Dundee 6 years ago especially in Cape Town. The storms which I saw when I visited Cape Town especially on a fairy is enough to power South Africa Zimbabwe Mozambique Zambia Busuana Namibia. If you go on a ferry in Cape Town when it is raining it's some of the waves are 20 feet high
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
gallivant:

We know Martha Karua, she has nothing to offer now or before. I don't even know why she is a running mate, other than meeting gender quotas.

Thank you,sir! I've asked several times here and IRL and only hear BS or crickets. If you want to see the real Martha see her court cases: she went to court to overturn Waiguru's win and lost. Went to HC and lost. Found her way to SC same result-ended up at EACJ,yaani,East African Court of Justice!

Appellate Court upholds the decision of the Trial Court in Martha Karua's electoral dispute. [/b]East African Court of Justice, 28th February 2022: Appellate Division as it concludes its session has dismissed Appeal No. 4 of 2021 The Attorney General of Kenya vs Martha Wangari Karua & Others.
[url]https://www.eacj.org/?news=appellate-court-upholds-the-decision-of-the-trial-court-in-martha-karuas-electoral-dispute#:~:text=Reports-,Appellate%20Court%20upholds%20the%20decision%20of%20the%20Trial%20Court%20in,vs%20Martha%20Wangari%20Karua%20%26%20Others.[/url]

[b]Is this the character required in a leader on any level,seriously!? MzeeMwenyewe1,pls come in.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
kikuyu1:

Thank you,sir! I've asked several times here and IRL and only hear BS or crickets. If you want to see the real Martha see her court cases: she went to court to overturn Waiguru's win and lost. Went to HC and lost. Found her way to SC same result-ended up at EACJ,yaani,East African Court of Justice!

[url]https://www.eacj.org/?news=appellate-court-upholds-the-decision-of-the-trial-court-in-martha-karuas-electoral-dispute#:~:text=Reports-,Appellate%20Court%20upholds%20the%20decision%20of%20the%20Trial%20Court%20in,vs%20Martha%20Wangari%20Karua%20%26%20Others.[/url]

Is this the character required in a leader on any level,seriously!? MzeeMwenyewe1,pls come in.
I expect together with bitter loser Raila they will cry foul and blame everything in two weeks

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
MzeeMwenyewe1:

Rigathi my boy arrived at the debate with his tutors disgraced former state house digital strategist itumbi and Murderer moses kuria while SC arrived with her grandkids.

Rigathi's intro reminded me of the days i was in form one high reciting word by word the meaning biology. My boy spent an entire month memorizing the meaning of terms like family and state capture. This the guy that will be in charge of economy, wallahi we are fcked.

When asked about how he will handle disagreements with ruto, My boy said they wont ever disagree like we have forgotten how uhuru and ruto used to calle themselves brothers. Sc on the other hand elaboratly explained how they will handle divergent views.

About resigning my boy said it is for the weak people LMAO, even the crowd bursted into laughter. They couldnt belive the sheer stupidity being displayed. SC pounced on that matter and quickly started attacking ruto for enjoying state benefits without doing any work.

Moving to corruption, My boy said they will form commissions to tackle that LOL, SC laid out the plan of reducing the time to six months when determining the cases. My boy decided to dig the graves and raise up the issue of BAT and land which ended up by SC clarifying that she only has two lands and the money was paid to her associates and not her personally. However the DO couldnt explain how he ended up trading with the county when an Mp or during his brother tenure.

Kenya kwanza strategy was to attack Uhuru so that SC could defend him, too bad for them we knew the script, so my boy kept shadow boxing the air like he was deranged. The only time SC responded was to set the record straight that Uhuru is in Azimio by virture of being the leader of jubilee party and not state capture.

Up to there what do you have to say, huh Twitter polls LoL
polemics that are unhelpful

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by MzeeMwenyewe1: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
rvp20182:
polemics that are unhelpful
My first worry is were they'll swear in raila odinga because people will be traveling from all over the world to witness the event.

My second worry is how ruto and kalenjins will handle the kikuyu betrayal, i talk to my relative in Naks and they are telling me they are scared.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
35 hours later power generation still at 40 megawatts in Nigeria total country only generate 40 megawatt.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by MzeeMwenyewe1: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Let throw this question to the floor, whats the biggest single achievement of Ruto in regards to helping Kenyans
Cc Rvp kikuyu
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
MzeeMwenyewe1:
Let throw this question to the floor, whats the biggest single achievement of Ruto in regards to helping Kenyans
Cc Rvp kikuyu

I am totally lost and Confused you are talking about politics when there is a whole country which for 35 hours it has only generated 40 megawatts.

To the ordinary man or Nairaland which one is more important. I know the question is not asked to me but there are more serious matters. Do you know what 35 hours of total darkness is
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
samorobo:

No one speaks afrikaan here, go back to School hol and stop heckling

Please can you explain to me how Nigeria is generating 40 mega watts. Do you know a single road consumes more than 40 megawatts, now you have a who country generating 40 megawatt for 35 hours
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
MzeeMwenyewe1:

My first worry is were they'll swear in raila odinga because people will be traveling from all over the world to witness the event.

My second worry is how ruto and kalenjins will handle the kikuyu betrayal, i talk to my relative in Naks and they are telling me they are scared.
We have heard these kind of nonsense since 1997 and it always end in premium tears..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by MzeeMwenyewe1: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
rvp20182:
We have heard these kind of nonsense since 1997 and it always end in premium tears..

After voting UhuRuto to punish Raila what did we gain Their first term was the darkest period of our history. Scandal after scandal which we will have to live with the repercussions forever. An old grumpy train the so called Sgr, failled irrigation schemes, the list is endless

Rutos presidency will make Moi look like a saint. The man has no single thing he can cling on atleast Moi came up with free milk. The only time he talks of corruption is when hes defending himself. The only senior govt official found guilty of stealing lands
(Muteshi case)
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
MzeeMwenyewe1:

After voting UhuRuto to punish Raila what did we gain Their first term was the darkest period of our history. Scandal after scandal which we will have to live with the repercussions forever. An old grumpy train the so called Sgr, failled irrigation schemes, the list is endless

Rutos presidency will make Moi look like a saint. The man has no single thing he can cling on atleast Moi came up with free milk. The only time he talks of corruption is when hes defending himself. The only senior govt official found guilty of stealing lands
(Muteshi case)

why did jubilee increase its mandate from 51 to 55 percent in 2017 and why is jubilee right now more unpopular than roots party of weed..Uda is now the most popular party.. answer one William Ruto.Get out of your inverted reality.Kenyans are not fools to reject Raila since 1997.He is a deeply flawed character who can't lead a divided nation like Kenya.Ruto has proven himself committed and qualified despite his age.There is no doubt that in two weeks he will graduate from dpork to pork
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
MzeeMwenyewe1:
Cc Rvp kikuyu

Are you genuinely interested or do you simply want to repeat your talking points? For starters rvp20182 a month ago told how his dad and his community were allowed to sell their tea for a higher price to private tea farmers due to his personal intervention.
My own dad as a KTDA director interacted with him severally when he was Agri min and saw first hand related leadership qualities incl:
- hard work; he's in the office by 6
- attention to detail
- follow up ie, expecting tangible results.

Among his personal achievements include the reduction of the last mile connectivity which greatly lowered electrification costs HUGELY increasing connectivity. Also introduced the expanded village polytechnic idea of TVETs, Technical Vocational Educational Training Institutes when he was Cabinet Secretary.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 21, 2022
Saddamochieng00:
Tayser and Shma your thoughts and is it safe to let Baba face Ruto after this major beat down?

Dont kid yourself. Not even Presidential debates matter, let alone DP ones. Nobody watched that debate to make a decision. It was simply to entrench their trust in their already chosen faction. Most of the people who take the time to watch debates are heavily engaged in politics, they are not going to change their mind because their candidate performed poorly or better. Do you PERSONALLY know ANYONE who has switched sides because of the debate? Not fake twitterrattis who pretend to have 'switched'. Debates dont even influence undecided voters.

To cut through such noise, in 2019 Vincent Pons, an associate professor at Harvard Business School, and graduate student Caroline Le Pennec of the University of California, Berkeley, produced a working paper analyzing the influence of 56 TV debates on 31 elections in the U.S., the U.K., Germany, Canada and three other countries. The researchers’ data set included 94,000 respondents who were interviewed before and after an election to see who they planned to vote for and who they actually wound up choosing. The surveys took place in the two months leading up to an election, with a different set of individuals interviewed each day. This approach allowed the researchers to determine the percentage of people who had settled on their final choice as election day grew nearer and to test for any effect immediately before and after a debate.

Across all voting systems and election types, Pons and Le Pennec found that debates neither helped undecided voters to make up their mind nor caused those who had already made a decision to switch candidates.

The best predictor for a candidate’s standing after a debate season, they found, is what it was before that person’s face-offs.

RG was a very good sport yesterday. What did you expect from a cornered crook? Ofcourse he was going to fight for his life with the proverbial last kicks of a dying horse. In retrospect I think he should have been paired with Uhuru to attack him directly. He completely refused to debate Martha. All their hopes rest on the debates to save their skins. Unfortunately data shows you cant save yourself via televised debate. Only adds to their long list of false starts and juvenile blunders. You'd think they won an election. They have to win on the field not on TV. This is not a soap opera! 2 hours cant save you. Why is Ruto abusing everyone left right and center? Because of frustrations! He just cant believe people have utterly refused to buy his hustler nonsense. Even the church has refused to be associated with a smooth criminal, after years of trying to lure them into his deathly embrace. In terms of the raw figures, Yuda continues to trail terribly. That's why they badly need the debate more than anyone else.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 3:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Tayser:

Dont kid yourself. Not even Presidential debates matter, let alone DP ones. Nobody watched that debate to make a decision. It was simply to entrench their trust in their already chosen faction. Most of the people who take the time to watch debates are heavily engaged in politics, they are not going to change their mind because their candidate performed poorly or better. Do you PERSONALLY know ANYONE who has switched sides because of the debate? Not fake twitterrattis who pretend to have 'switched'. Debates dont even influence undecided voters.

RG was a very good sport yesterday. What did you expect from a cornered crook? Ofcourse he was going to fight for his life with the proverbial last kicks of a dying horse. In retrospect I think he should have been paired with Uhuru to attack him directly. He completely refused to debate Martha. All their hopes rest on the debates to save their skins. Unfortunately data shows you cant save yourself via televised debate. Only adds to their long list of false starts and juvenile blunders. You'd think they won an election. They have to win on the field not on TV. This is not a soap opera! 2 hours cant save you. Why is Ruto abusing everyone left right and center? Because of frustrations! He just cant believe people have utterly refused to buy his hustler nonsense. Even the church has refused to be associated with a smooth criminal, after years of trying to lure them into his deathly embrace. In terms of the raw figures, Yuda continues to trail terribly. That's why they badly need the debate more than anything else.
You had to dig all that just because Rigathi a first time mp schooled your veteran in politics. Uhuru remain the project owner and Martha is the sub project.This debate was important for Rigathi to dismantle the propaganda against him from Azimio.He aced it.Whether it consolidate Ruto votes or sway the undecided we will find out soon enough.Definitely these things matter and millions watch such debates

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2022
These lazy bones can't compete........

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2022
We are busy feeding the lazy men.....

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2022
we feed them we feed them

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2022
khekhekhekhekhekhekhekhe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2022
Busy busy with BRT construction in Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2022
Dar city,Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2022
Dar,Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2022
Tanzania
Ocean road cancer institute. A gov facility

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2022
Tanzania
Zanzibar

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.