Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1114627 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Shma:

Catha edulis talks from a demented old man. Grow some nuts and drop the source. Don't conjure data from your @ss then try to prove a point. You can do better than this.

Your KK is already dead and forgotten. Don't punish your brain trying to speculate figures from miasma of your imagination.

56% is a dream you wish could come to pass... But simple advice, don't die in nairaland trying to stress a point we care less about. I have nothing to lose if KK wins... Maybe you have cos you sound like a shoddy businessman needing protection from the state.

Wow!!! So you’ve been seeing this all along and yet you pretend when we point that out.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by MzeeMwenyewe1: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
If the presidential debate will not focus on leadership, integrity and corruption theres no point of raila attending. Whats the point of the debate if one side will be talking about Uhuru for the whole 2hrs, On 9th August, they will hate uhuru twice more.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
theenchanter:
rvp is one mad man. grin

Lol that shiit went from like zero to hundred

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
samorobo:

- Nope there is load shedding and its 10 hrs plus as i have proven.
- yes

- So what about it. like i said i dont remember speaking Affrikaan and nothing changed
- as we speak we are on stage 1 loadshedding next week we are done with loadshedding..... However you have permanent loadshedding.... Enjoy bru wink

- nope

- I never said you spoke Afrikaans my bru?? Are you good bro?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Great times ahead. Nigeria would milk this opportunity. The whole of Europe will desperately be in our palms for gas. We will be done with the mega AKK gas project next year and the partnership kicks off this august.

https://guardian.ng/news/eu-to-replace-gas-from-russia-with-nigeria/

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Okay I cant argue with you on the nitty grities but looking at the map - ANC is all over - except in the cape of good hope. Hope springs eternal.
jl115:
well obviously you did not look properly because the ANC only got 46% of the national vote, secondly the EFF didn't grow, they have reached their ceiling and their policies especially those on open borders has kept them from growing, ActionSA on the other hand only contested 6 municipalities... Only 6!! And it already got 2.5% of the national vote, the DA has recently lost white votes not black votes, neither is it a white party, simply looking at SAs demographics will prove that the DA isn't a white party you ignorantly call it, the DA has also done well in recent by elections and is currently controlling 4 of 7 major metros in Joburg, Tshwane,CT and Ekurhuleni.... They might have not grown in support but they have increased the number of metros they are controlling and they are doing very well at running those metros.

My predictions for 2024
ANC: 41%
DA:25%
EFF: 12%
ActionSA :7%
Others: 5%

Unless the EFF go into a coalition with the ANC which is very unlikely we will see a coalition government led by a DA president.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Who is Azimio Chairman? Uhuru. How can you not discuss the elephant in the room? The thing is you cannot box debate. If you ask an experienced politician to talk about climate change - he will find a way to talk about other things unrelated to climate change.

Raila is getting hammering - mostly 1) Uhuru - his gov failrues, state capture - and 2) Age.

Raila by some twist of fate decided to go to bed with Uhuru. He cannot run away from him. It most inopportune time to be an incumbent now because global economy is sick. Incumbents are getting kicked because inflation is hammering folks and voters are not in the business of understanding or excusing gov.

He went for the money, system and deep state - and he is harvesting voter anger due to inflation.

MzeeMwenyewe1:
If the presidential debate will not focus on leadership, integrity and corruption theres no point of raila attending. Whats the point of the debate if one side will be talking about Uhuru for the whole 2hrs, On 9th August, they will hate uhuru twice more.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
rvp2018:
Okay I cant argue with you on the nitty grities but looking at the map - ANC is all over - except in the cape of good hope. Hope springs eternal.
of course the ANC is all over, they are SAs largest party.... What did you think it was going to look like?.... The ANC is also the largest party in Gauteng however it controls not a single metro
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
I expect they will continue to run South Africa. The South Africa blacks will take any suffering before they allow Afrikaan party or coalition to rule over them again. At least with ANC - there is no apartheid like happen in National Party of the before. You need to confront the racial reality. You dont yet have the tribal division like Kenya because the racial divide(prospect of white rule) is a real threat to the majority of blacks they cannot afford the luxury of splitting into tribes.
jl115:
of course the ANC is all over, they are SAs largest party.... What did you think it was going to look like?.... The ANC is also the largest party in Gauteng however it controls not a single metro
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
samorobo:

Wow!!! So you’ve been seeing this all along and yet you pretend when we point that out.
That was not the point. I wanted him to back up his empirical data with a link. You don't just run around with half-baked info & except people to take you seriously. But that does not mean what he posted was wrong. authentication is all I wanted - and he didn't provide it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
MzeeMwenyewe1:
Raila doesn't need that debate. Ruto just like gachagua need it more. They need to redeem their already lost hope from the point of oblivion.
Babu owino will school their intellectual dwarf just well. I presume they will present babu for that debate to school that sugoi man. UDA was to counter it with sudi but his intellectual parlance is at optimum - he can't even string two lines of english.

One thing for sure is AZIMIO is carrying the day. UDA fanatics are bitter because of Uhuru, and they all want to come gun blazing on him.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Shma:

That was not the point. I wanted him to back up his empirical data with a link. You don't just run around with half-baked info & except people to take you seriously. But that does not mean what he posted was wrong. authentication is all I wanted - and he didn't provide it.
I have predicted all kenyan elections and referendum with precision of a skilled surgeon scalpel.In two weeks time you won't have the face to show up here
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
rvp20182:
I have predicted all kenyan elections and referendum with precision of a skilled surgeon scalpel.In two weeks time, you won't have the face to show up here
The emboldened sounds contradictive to your previous claim. You said you lost one bet in Kibaki vs Odinga in 2007, but I will let the lie pass. This time around, you will fail terribly. you will have to deactivate your account on 10th to save face.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Shma:

Don't play a victim mentality. You started with throwing out-of-topic shenanigans( with personal attacks). I can dance with you very well, old man. You have experience but I have the game. Don't try to think you can speak to me anyhow - I can take you on. nilikuja na amani. wacha ujinga ya kugeukia wakenya wenzako. heshima idumu huku bana. hatuezi piga ma inchi zingine then tupigane wenyewe kwa wenyewe, ukigeukia kila mtu uko Ju hayuko uda ni ushenzi na utoto, MAN UP AND ACT YOUR AGE!

Back to the point. I don't care if you last bought kerosene in 1980. The point is, you should have the gist of information on the things hustlers survive with ( if you are seriously a hustler and care about them). His submission about kerosene was stupid & well coated with lies as expected from KENYA KWISHA goon.

HAHA my dude! Never mind him, he's a graduate of RSS (Ruto School of Slaps). Lol. Fr, why are they so intolerant? !!

In other news, their overhyped TUNDRA truck keeps breaking down at every rally! Even the God of Ruto is tired.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
kikuyu1:

I refuse to believe it's that serious. Today I just heard from a reliable source Uhunye has been advised by NSIS he's losing. He's TWICE FKed as he's completely antagonised Ruto and MUST yet protect his dad's ill gotten gains without even minimum home ground support.
Meaning? He's yet to come to terms with the fact the cards he's holding are ishyt!
Also even the so called Deep State, who btw couldn't even head off the repeat election have largely sided with Ruto.

Not even close. Most smart people can tell why RVP is talking like that.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tayser:

HAHA my dude! Never mind him, he's a graduate of RSS (Ruto School of Slaps). Lol. Fr, why are they so intolerant? !!

In other news, their overhyped TUNDRA truck keeps breaking down at every rally! Even the God of Ruto is tired.
I will stop minding him. He sounds like he has some personality disorder.

TUNDRA is just an unnecessary luxury that doesn't sit well in hustlers' eyes. I don't know who is the donor of that car, but it seems the gods know that the money used in sourcing that car is unclean, that's why it's stalling everywhere. grin..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Shma:

The emboldened sounds contradictive to your previous claim. You said you lost one bet in Kibaki vs Odinga in 2007, but I will let the lie pass. This time around, you will fail terribly. you will have to deactivate your account on 10th to save face.
I correct the parliament score and presidential vote was disputed due brazen rigging
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Shma:

TUNDRA is just an unnecessary luxury that doesn't sit well in hustlers' eyes. I don't know who is the donor of that car, but it seems the gods know that the money used in sourcing that car is unclean, that's why it's stalling everywhere. grin..
The only disorder I have is that of having twice your IQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
rvp20182:
The only disorder I have is twice your IQ
By the time I hit your menopause age, I will be oozing out wisdom like Shakespeare. Trust the process - I'm still a young man. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Shma:
By the time I hit your menopause age, I will be oozing out wisdom like Shakespeare. Trust the process - I'm still a young man. cool
Maybe but you don't have the raw materials..by class 2 I was beating the best class 8 in mathematical tables..just accept some people are gifted differently.The stuff I have done you cannot do.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
Shma:

They talk way too much! Cant wait for the 9th to send them to oblivion. Mr Lootall talks more than 98 % of the women on Earth.
That NIGGA!!

Shut your mouth.
'Cause I'm falling asleep
Shut your mouth.
I'm falling on my seat.
All you do is talk, talk, talk too much.
You don't know when to shut up.
Shut your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
rvp20182:
Maybe but you don't have the raw materials..by class 2 I was beating the best class 8 in mathematical tables..just accept some people are gifted differently.The stuff I have done you cannot do.
There are different dynamics in intellectualism. Your reign ended when your brain stalled. I'm in the peak season. My intellectual capacity is mounting. By the time I hit my 30s, I won't be typing a submission with dots at the end of every sentence (....)

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tayser:

They talk way too much! Cant wait for the 9th to send them to oblivion. Mr Lootall talks more than 98 % of the women on Earth.
That NIGGA!!

Shut your mouth.
Shut your mouth.
I'm falling on my seat.
Shut your mouth.

Niggas are bi"tching out here. They need some thongs to hold their b"*tch mode. grin. I can't wait on 10th when we will render all the emotion grandmasters to the world of nothingness. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tayser:

That NIGGA!!

Shut your mouth.
Shut your mouth.
I'm falling on my seat.
Shut your mouth.
You can tell a loser by how much he is berating the referee.kenya election are easy to predict with basic knowledge of our ethnic tapestry.It almost an ethnic census.Ruto know he has it in the bag
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
rvp2018:
I expect they will continue to run South Africa. The South Africa blacks will take any suffering before they allow Afrikaan party or coalition to rule over them again. At least with ANC - there is no apartheid like happen in National Party of the before. You need to confront the racial reality. You dont yet have the tribal division like Kenya because the racial divide(prospect of white rule) is a real threat to the majority of blacks they cannot afford the luxury of splitting into tribes.
Either you are trolling or you just fvcking ret@rded
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
jl115:

Either you are trolling or you just fvcking ret@rded
The dream of a Boer ever ruling south Africa is a lifetime away from you
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
rvp20182:
LMAO!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
rvp20182:
The dream of a Boer ever ruling south Africa is a lifetime away from you
fvcking muppet grin grin no wonder shma schools u grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
jl115:
fvcking muppet grin grin no wonder shma schools u grin
You're looking for moral support.I set many academic records growing up and I was nicknamed computer in highschool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
j15, you actually think that black south Africans will easily forget the apertheid horrors and elect coalition led by DA.It cannot happen.Humans in a group are not rational...they are emotional.Even if DA promise heaven on earth..they are going to choose hell.Malema will possibly become south Africa leader one day before DA.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
rvp20182:
You're looking for moral support.I set many academic records growing up and I was nicknamed computer in highschool
cool story bro!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
rvp20182:
j15, you actually think that black south Africans will easily forget the apertheid horrors and elect coalition led by DA.It cannot happen.Humans in a group are not rational...they are emotional.Even if DA promise heaven on earth..they are going to choose hell.Malema will possibly become south Africa leader one day before DA.
if you going to qoute me then qoute me properly wink

Looks like Shma e-whipped the intelligence right out of you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.