Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1113791 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
rvp20182:
I don't joke.This stuff that makes civil war.. deputy president has promised to do zuma on the exiting president..to investigate state capture by Kenyatta & moi families and the guy know Ruto doesn't joke either.Normally the gov would be controlling the election body but this time it's Ruto who does.So gov has little legroom in rigging except now brute force of seizing election technology.The numbers don't look good for them.So the only card left is to try sabotage the election and that what they are doing now.Ruto is going to respond to sabotage by waging war.
great!! So you admit Kenya is just another fvcked up African sh1thole smiley

Say what you will about SA but our elections are one of the most fair and free in the world.....this is why our problems like load shedding and state capture are only blips in our history and said party will be voted out no questions asked

Funny enough as well is the fact that both Raila and Ruto are corrupt motherfvckers.... So it really doesn't matter who wins your country is fvcked either way.... At least in 2024 our most likely president doesn't have a single blemish to his reputation
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
jl115:
great!! So you admit Kenya is just another fvcked up African sh1thole smiley

Say what you will about SA but our elections are one of the most fair and free in the world.....this is why our problems like load shedding and state capture are only blips in our history and said party will be voted out no questions asked

Funny enough as well is the fact that both Raila and Ruto are corrupt motherfvckers.... So it really doesn't matter who wins your country is fvcked either way.... At least in 2024 our most likely president doesn't have a single blemish to his reputation
South Africa is hellhole of runaway crime, racial divide, unemployment, immigration and now ANC corruption.The political risk of meltdown or civil war is low but xenophobia and looting remain.Kenya as promising as it is remain one of most fragile nation on account of it's ethnic politics and corruption. South Africa last had a transition in 1994..real transition..the rest has been Tanzania or China type ANC.Kenya is therefore slightly ahead.ANC is likely to rule for your entire lifetime grin angry angry
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kenya has improved in fragility index to 30....we use to be permanently under 20.Nigeria is no 16.South Africa doing great at 79.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
rvp20182:
South Africa is hellhole of runaway crime, racial divide, unemployment, immigration and now ANC corruption.The political risk of meltdown or civil war is low but xenophobia and looting remain.Kenya as promising as it see remain one of most fragile nation on account of it's ethnic politics and corruption. South Africa last had a transition in 1994..real transition..the rest has been Tanzania or China type ANC.Kenya is therefore slightly ahead.ANC is likely to rule for your entire lifetime grin angry angry
cool story bro... The ANC has already lost just about every major metro and not once have we ever heard of vote rigging or unfair elections... Ever... In fact 95% of SAs believe our elections are fair and free... This is supported by WB research.

Secondly the ANC only got 45% in the previous elections.....they are polling less than 40% as we speak and basically losing and/or dropping significantly in every by election to date.... So yeah, they ain't going to be around after 2024 mate wink we ain't Kenya, you can't rig elections here... And as I said before our problems are mere blips, once the ANC is out of power SA will be on the path to becoming Africas South Korea
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
jl115:
cool story bro... The ANC has already lost just about every major metro and not once have we ever heard of vote rigging or unfair elections... Ever... In fact 95% of SAs believe our elections are fair and free... This is supported by WB research.

Secondly the ANC only got 45% in the previous elections.....they are polling less than 40% as we speak and basically losing and/or dropping significantly in every by election to date.... So yeah, they ain't going to be around after 2024 mate wink we ain't Kenya, you can't rig elections here... And as I said before our problems are mere blips, once the ANC is out of power SA will be on the path to becoming Africas South Korea
Without ANC south Africa will go Kenya way ethnic and racial politics.We had KANU before and after competitive politics we went tribal completely.Democracy in heterogeneous society accentuate division.ANC might be corrupt & incompetent but it's holding together the fabric of South Africa black tribes . What might help is your parliamentary system of government but it will become very unstable because no party will command ANC majority..so it will be annual coalitions .. unstable gov in unstable country is chaos on steroids
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
jl115:

I am totally sure that you are talking about ANC and South Africa. I do not think that is the important topic because right now in Nigeria people are selling their body organs to pay the national debt. Some people are selling their heart some people are selling their kidney, some women are selling their brth and butter just to pay the national debt.. all hell has broken out in the nation power generation down to 40 megawatts. A single road in South Africa consumes more electricity than the whole of Nigeria generates..

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
rvp20182:
Without ANC south Africa will go Kenya way ethnic and racial politics.We had KANU before and after competitive politics we went tribal completely.Democracy in heterogeneous society accentuate division.ANC might be corrupt & incompetent but it's holding together the fabric of South Africa black tribes . What might help is your parliament system but it will become very unstable because no part will command ANC figures..so it will be annual coalitions
my bru SA ain't Kenya... They ANC ain't holding anything together, we have already seen coalition governments successfully running SAs major metros like Tshwane, Joburg, Ekurhuleni ect ect

Excluding the IFP none of our parties identify with a certain ethnic group or tribe.... All three of South Africas biggest parties are led by people from minority ethnic groups, Cyril is venda, Julias is Pedi and John is english
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Samrod boy and obreme I know you have not been paid for two months is that why you are so quiet these days how is the darkness. How is the body part business doing. How is your prospect in future are you really happy tell me when are they going to pay your salary
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
jl115:
my bru SA ain't Kenya... They ANC ain't holding anything together, we have already seen coalition governments successfully running SAs major metros like Tshwane, Joburg, Ekurhuleni ect ect
Withdraw ANC bogeyman such coalitions will not last.The incentive to unite against ANC joggernaut will be gone.ANC is giving you stability but robbing you competent leadership.Small regional or tribal parties with secretarian interest will rob you stability.That is your future as parliamentary democracy in a divided country
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
rvp20182:
Withdraw ANC bogeyman such coalitions will not last.ANC is giving you stability but robbing you competent leadership.Small regional or tribal parties with secretarian interest will rob you stability.That is your future as parliamentary democracy in a divided country
the ANC aren't part of those coalitions my bru... Those coalitions are run successfully by opposition parties.

Also all three of South Africas major parties are led by people from minority ethnic groups, Cyril is venda, Julias is pedi and John is English.... Our political parties are not tribalistic in anyway, in fact the only party that one could consider are more a traditional ethnic party is the IFP... And how many votes did they get? In fact there are much more Zulus voting ANC and that voted for a Xhosa or Venda president than for an IFP candidate.

South Africa is not Kenya bru... Hence we don't rank as low as you in the fragility index
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
jl115:
the ANC aren't part of those coalitions my bru... Those coalitions are run successfully by opposition parties.

Also all three of South Africas major parties are led by people from minority ethnic groups, Cyril is venda, Julias is pedi and John is English.... Our political parties are not tribalistic in anyway, in fact the only party that one could consider are more a traditional ethnic party is the IFP... And how many votes did they get? In fact there are much more Zulus voting ANC and that voted for a Xhosa or Venda president than for an IFP candidate.

South Africa is not Kenya bru... Hence we don't rank as low as you in the fragility index
I know English can be a little confusing but I meant these parties unite against ANC.Once ANC is no longer a threat.They have nothing to unite against or coalesce against.Therefore you get endlessly catfights.Parliamentary systems are a dime a dozen.Kenya runs on presidential system like Nigerian or the US.Totally different systems.South Africa post ANC domination will be like Europe .. very unstable gov without the sophistry of a developed world or a kingdom
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
rvp20182:
I know English can be a little confusing but I meant these parties unite against ANC.Once ANC is no longer a threat.They have nothing to unite against or coalesce against.Therefore you get endlessly catfights.Parliamentary systems are a dime a dozen.Kenya runs on presidential system like Nigerian or the US.Totally different systems.South Africa post ANC domination will be like Europe .. very unstable gov without the sophistry of a developed world or a kingdom
No! What's confusing is that you think the ANC will dissappear after 2024....the fact is they will still be the largest party in SA, the opposition will still be united against the ANC until at least 2029.....what happens then is anybodies guess, either the ANC will be renewed under a new anti RET leader and will seriously challenge again in 2029 or will die a slow death if a RET leader is elected at the 2022(not likely) or 2027(very likely) national conference...

Imo if the ANC does fade into obscurity the two biggest parties in 2029 will the DA and ActionSA... Both have very economically progressive policies and either can lead SA to great things
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2022
This Is An Apple Farm In Uga, in AGUATA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF Anambra STATE

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2022
rvp20182:
South Africa is hellhole of runaway crime, racial divide, unemployment, immigration and now ANC corruption.The political risk of meltdown or civil war is low but xenophobia and looting remain.Kenya as promising as it is remain one of most fragile nation on account of it's ethnic politics and corruption. South Africa last had a transition in 1994..real transition..the rest has been Tanzania or China type ANC.Kenya is therefore slightly ahead.ANC is likely to rule for your entire lifetime grin angry angry
grin cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Quick look of 2021 local election in South Africa
https://elections.timeslive.co.za/results?type=1091&mapType=results
It appears to me that apart from Eastern and Western Cape where Afrikaans & colored are the majority; ANC pretty much dominate South Africa - and will continue for the forseable future. EFF has better chance that DAF - because it can grow it support - the white party has no prospect amongst the majority black. But hope springs eternal.

jl115:
No! What's confusing is that you think the ANC will dissappear after 2024....the fact is they will still be the largest party in SA, the opposition will still be united against the ANC until at least 2029.....what happens then is anybodies guess, either the ANC will be renewed under a new anti RET leader and will seriously challenge again in 2029 or will die a slow death if a RET leader is elected at the 2022(not likely) or 2027(very likely) national conference...

Imo if the ANC does fade into obscurity the two biggest parties in 2029 will the DA and ActionSA... Both have very economically progressive policies and either can lead SA to great things
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
rvp20182:
[b]Kikuyu, Kenya political risk of a meltdown just increased.[/b]You might want to evacuate your loved ones before it goes down.The economy unlike 2007 is limping so it won't survive a political crisis.It appears gov or uhuru aware that they losing are trying to sabotage the election.They know they are headed for a dog beating and then liquidation by Ruto.They don't have IEBC as Chair is Ruto guy and so are three other commissioners.This may go down into a civil war.Ruto is not one to backdown from a fight..he has crazy millions of young kalenjin warriors ready for war, Museveni and Salva kiir ready to assit.Within a week Kenya security forces will split into tribes.It could go down easily into civil war meltdown.We could join Ethiopia soon.Drunk Uhuru has to sober and realizes he has been beaten by smart Ruto.If he goes to ICC he will find Ruto lawyer Khan waiting for him.If you're in Kenya be careful this coming weeks and at least get a passport ready to escape to exile.https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-07-22-chebukati-police-confiscated-all-electronic-items-demanded-passwords-from-3-foreigners/

I refuse to believe it's that serious. Today I just heard from a reliable source Uhunye has been advised by NSIS he's losing. He's TWICE FKed as he's completely antagonised Ruto and MUST yet protect his dad's ill gotten gains without even minimum home ground support.
Meaning? He's yet to come to terms with the fact the cards he's holding are ishyt!
Also even the so called Deep State, who btw couldn't even head off the repeat election have largely sided with Ruto.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
He has been outfoxed - Ruto is not only leading but has IEBC under lock & Key. I dont think Uhuru has folded camp yet - though he is doing the bare minimum and as always promising to go big next week/month/ - so maybe he has.

They are now fighting IEBC. They just spend 8B kshs on maize subsidy. He tried to issue 1M titledeeds but it seem many peasant were not bothered to go collect them. Kibicho and Matiangi are going round organizing chiefs but they dont seem to have the money to finance them - my bro works for prov administration in Kiambu - Kibicho gave 600k for 400 chiefs/ass - 1,600 per person smiley smiley and their assignment was to look for 35 votes each. The money was hardly enough to cover their fare back home.

The problem of course Ruto has huge momentum working for him, Rigathi finished off Martha last week, and we have the presidential debate that they aint sure anymore of attending.

Looking at the cards Uhuru can play now - sabotaging IEBC is pretty risk - could results in a civil war - and I dont think he want to go there. So it likely they will attempt to rig - and if it fails - wait for the results. Depending on how the margin of defeat - looking increasingly overwhelmingly - they will go supreme court or they will scatter.

Uhuru should be busy negotiating a jail free card if he was smart.

kikuyu1:

I refuse to believe it's that serious. Today I just heard from a reliable source Uhunye has been advised by NSIS he's losing. He's TWICE FKed as he's completely antagonised Ruto and MUST yet protect his dad's ill gotten gains without even minimum home ground support.
Meaning? He's yet to come to terms with the fact the cards he's holding are ishyt!
Also even the so called Deep State, who btw couldn't even head off the repeat election have largely sided with Ruto.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
jl115:

- we are dealing with it, hence we back to almost no loadshedding as we speak.

- nope

- see

- Nope there is load shedding and its 10 hrs plus as i have proven.
- yes

- So what about it. like i said i dont remember speaking Affrikaan and nothing changed
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
kwametut:
Foolish idiot sub sahara Africa has over 800million people over 600million of those live in Africa south of equator. That's excluding north African Arabs and Ethiopians. Your claim about the 200m Nigerian audience is Null and void. Other African countries are growing as well in population growth the likes of Congo, Ethiopia are closing the gap on the and will overtake you in future just like India is overtaking China in population next year. The likes of Algeria and SA are the future population giants of Africa as well.

lol what a fool. When i have your time i will descend to your level and handle you, untill then i am keeping it classy with my head up high. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
jl115:
you can't spell Afrikaans so yeahhh... grin

Yeah because i dont speak it and genuinely dont give a fvck about it
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
jl115:
jezeez grin what a comeback

yeah.
Do you have a problem with it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
jl115:
only a small portion of your country actually has satellite TV bru.... And that market is dominated by DSTV

yeah cos people don’t really give a fvck about your SA enterprise that is half owned by Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
The World Bank’s latest Gross National Income per capita report shows that Nigeria’s gross national income per capita has surged to $5,250 per capita in 2021. This is a 5% increase compared to $5,000 per capita in 2020.

Our Nairametrics audience will be familiar with the definition of Gross National Income as the total income earned by a nation’s people and businesses, including economic aid and investment income, regardless of where it was earned.

There is actually a formula [GNI = GDP + Money flowing from overseas – Money flowing to foreign countries]

This increase in Nigeria’s GNI per Capita is remarkable especially as it occurred despite the plethora of headwinds facing Africa’s largest economy and its residents.

Furthermore, Nigeria’s GNI per capita of $5,250 is at the highest in the last six years.

In other words, GNI includes income earned from overseas investments by residents of a country (i.e. folks residing in Nigeria but earning overseas income)

So how does Nigeria’s GNI compare to other African countries?

Aggregate basis:

On an aggregated basis Nigeria’s Gross National Income is over USD$ 1 trillion and simply dwarfs all other African countries except Egypt with GNI of $1.2 trillion.

Per Capita basis

As with most economic indicators, a per capita basis is arguably a more appropriate measure to assess how aggregate results are being felt by everyone in that economy.

On a Per Capita basis, Nigeria ranks 20th. Thus, remains part of the top 20 in Africa, a position which is unchanged from the prior year.

So who are the top 10 African countries with the highest GNI per capita?

Seychelles, Mauritius, and Libya maintained the top spots as the richest African countries on a per capita basis in 2021. The below list outlines the countries in descending order.

#10: Tunisia – $11,270 (maintained same spot)

Tunisia saw its gross national income per capita increase by 7.3% from $10,500 recorded in 2020 to $11,270 in the review. Despite the increase, Tunisia retained the same position it held in the previous year at 10th. A cursory look at the historic trend shows that Tunisia’s GNI per capita is yet to return to pre-covid levels (2019: $11,540, 2018: $11,360).

#9: Algeria – $11,750 (maintained same spot)

Algeria ranked 9th on the list, same as the previous year with a GNI per capita of $11,750, which is 6% higher than the $11,090 recorded in the previous year. The North African country’s GNI per capita was able to surpass the levels it recorded before the hit of the pandemic, albeit marginally.

#8: Egypt – $12,910 (maintained same spot)

Egypt ranked eighth on the list of countries in Africa with the highest GNI per capita in 2021 with an average of $12,910. Although the GNI of Egypt increased by 5.7% from $12,210 recorded in the previous year, the country maintained its position from the previous year.

#7: Equatorial Guinea – $13,520 (One spot down)

The Republic of Equatorial Guinea recorded a gross national income per capita of $13,520 in 2021, a marginal increase compared to $13,400 recorded the year before. The country fell by one spot to 7th position from 6th, surpassed by South Africa.

#6: South Africa – $14,140 (One spot up)

South Africa, recorded a 7.6% growth in its GNI per capita to $14,140 in 2021 compared to $13,140 recorded in the previous year. South Africa went up by one spot from its position in the previous year to stand 6th on the ranking list.

#5: Gabon – $14,560 (maintained same spot)

Gabon recorded a gross national income per capita of $14,560 in the year 2021, a 1.8% increase compared to $14,300 recorded in the previous year. Gabon maintained the spot it occupied in the previous year at 5th. According to the World Bank, Gabon’s population stood at 2.27 million as of 2021.

#4: Botswana – $16,650 (maintained same spot)

Botswana ranked fourth on the list with a GNI per capita of $16,650 in 2021, a 9.5% increase compared to $15,210 recorded in the previous year. The Southern African country has a population of 2.39 million in 2021 from 2.35 million as of 2020.

#3: Libya – $23,550 (maintained same spot)

Libya recorded a GNI per individual of $23,550 in 2021 to stand in 3rd position on the list, the same as recorded in the previous year. On a year-on-year basis, the GNI per capita of Libya increased significantly by 35.6% from $17,370 recorded in 2020.

#2: Mauritius – 25,530 (maintained same spot)

Mauritius maintained the second position with a GNI per capita of $25,530 in 2021, increasing by 4.6% from $26,820 recorded in 2020. Although the country is a small Indian Ocean Island nation, its 1.23 million people ensured the country recorded a higher GNI per capita.

#1: Seychelles – 28,050 (maintained same spot)

Seychelles, a group of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, off East Africa recorded a GNI per capita of $28,050 in 2021, representing a 4.6% increase compared to $26,820 recorded in the previous year. Seychelles maintained the first position on GNI per capita for 2021.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
jl115:
Afrikaans not afrikaan....and you are the one going on about spelling grin

I genuinely don’t give a fvck about your language talk more or trying to actually spell it correctly. I just don’t care.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
rvp2018:
Quick look of 2021 local election in South Africa
https://elections.timeslive.co.za/results?type=1091&mapType=results
It appears to me that apart from Eastern and Western Cape where Afrikaans & colored are the majority; ANC pretty much dominate South Africa - and will continue for the forseable future. EFF has better chance that DAF - because it can grow it support - the white party has no prospect amongst the majority black. But hope springs eternal.

well obviously you did not look properly because the ANC only got 46% of the national vote, secondly the EFF didn't grow, they have reached their ceiling and their policies especially those on open borders has kept them from growing, ActionSA on the other hand only contested 6 municipalities... Only 6!! And it already got 2.5% of the national vote, the DA has recently lost white votes not black votes, neither is it a white party, simply looking at SAs demographics will prove that the DA isn't a white party you ignorantly call it, the DA has also done well in recent by elections and is currently controlling 4 of 7 major metros in Joburg, Tshwane,CT and Ekurhuleni.... They might have not grown in support but they have increased the number of metros they are controlling and they are doing very well at running those metros.

My predictions for 2024
ANC: 41%
DA:25%
EFF: 12%
ActionSA :7%
Others: 5%

Unless the EFF go into a coalition with the ANC which is very unlikely we will see a coalition government led by a DA president.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
rvp20182:
Why would anybody know the price of Kerosene?.And word of advice..try to use the English you understand.Try simple prose in old plain English until you master the language to string together something cerebral and readable

Hahahaha shma ,I have always cautioned you about your blatant use of English. It’s often doesn’t correlate and for the most part very incoherent. Good you are hearing it from your brother .

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Shma:

Don't trade with feelings. English contest is not the bone of contention, old man. Take your feelings and shove into your rotten bum . If you can't stand the truth like a real man, just get the f*ck out of my mention. The HELL!

Mind you, the kerosene price has nothing to do with the submission I gave, listen before yelling like a deranged pee-brained kid. everybody knows kero is bought in a petrol station. & If you suffer from selective amnesia - or dementia, then take the pills and calm down your old age disease.

THE HELL!

Haaaaaaaaa!!! Shma dared speak back. Wow times are changing ; what a time to be alive grin grin

I am impressed pvssy grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
samorobo:

Hahahaha shma ,I have always cautioned you about your blatant use of English. It’s often doesn’t correlate abd for the most part very incoherent. Good you are hearing it from your brother .
rvp is one mad man. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
samorobo:

I genuinely don’t give a fvck about your language talk more or trying to actually spell it correctly. I just don’t care.
Afrikaans is also the English way of spelling it muppet wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
samorobo:

yeah cos people don’t really give a fvck about your SA enterprise that is half owned by Nigerians
actually cos your people are to poor to afford satillite TV... At least tell it like it is
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
samorobo:

yeah.
Do you have a problem with it.
naaahhh just thought it was really kak grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
samorobo:

Yeah because i dont speak it and genuinely dont give a fvck about it
Afrikaans is spelled Afrikaans in English as well my bru wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.