Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,909 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1125621 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
jl115:
fvcking muppet grin grin no wonder shma schools u grin
He’s right, boer! Stop being a sisi, you pvssy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
jl115:
if you going to qoute me then qoute me properly wink

Looks like Shma e-whipped the intelligence right out of you grin
It's not personal..it just black south Africa distrust anything with white folks.Kenya has ethnic problem.My difference with Shma is for example at it core ethnic.You cannot runaway from South Africa racial and income inequality.The first sign of Intellect is accepting reality because there are very stubborn thing..you don't have to go through the so called 7 stages.Stop dreaming that ANC or EFF will allow some white minorities to rule south Africa again however well meaning.It can't happen for next 100yrs possibly
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
ProblemChild1:
He’s right, boer! Stop being a sisi, you pvssy grin cheesy
who the fvck are you again? Know your role and stay in your lane wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
rvp20182:
It's not personal..it just black south Africa distrust anything with white folks.Kenya has ethnic problem.My difference with Shma is for example at it core ethnic.You cannot runaway from South Africa racial and income inequality.The first sign of Intellect is accepting reality because there are very stubborn thing..you don't have to go through the so called 7 stages.Stop dreaming that ANC or EFF will allow some white minorities to rule south Africa again however well meaning.It can't happen for next 100yrs possibly
riddle me this, if there is such a distrust for white people then why is it a party led by a white person has been trusted by black voters and black coalition partners to run SAs biggest metros?....also p.s I am not a DA member, I don't vote for them nationally only locally.... And the party I vote for is a majority black(not coloured) party

SA isn't nearly as tribalist as Kenya... Not even close... Hence why the three major parties are led by individuals from minority ethnic groups
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 12:08am On Jul 24, 2022
jl115:
riddle me this, if there is such a distrust for white people then why is it a party led by a white person has been trusted by black voters and black coalition partners to run SAs biggest metros?....also p.s I am not a DA member, I don't vote for them nationally only locally.... And the party I vote for is a majority black(not coloured) party

SA isn't nearly as tribalist as Kenya... Not even close... Hence why the three major parties are led by individuals from minority ethnic groups
Give me the racial profile or composition of one such metro
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:48am On Jul 24, 2022
rvp20182:
Give me the racial profile or composition of one such metro
Tshwane: 75% Black, 20% White, 2% cloured
Johannesburg(metro) : 76% Black, 12% white, 6% Coloured
Ekurhuleni : 79% Black, 16% White, 3% coloured
Cape Town(metro) : 42% coloured, 39% Black, 16% white
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:10am On Jul 24, 2022
jl115:

He was on the thread a few years back but got locked up for a string of crimes. Tread carefully with him.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:03am On Jul 24, 2022
jl115:
Shut the fvck up you prick. Boer will never rule Sa again till the World end tongue grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Shut the fvck up you prick. Boer will never rule Sa again till the World end tongue grin grin
and who said they will in the first place?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2022
rvp20182:
You can tell a loser by how much he is berating the referee.kenya election are easy to predict with basic knowledge of our ethnic tapestry.It almost an ethnic census.Ruto know he has it in the bag
The kuzimia gang are in full panic mode
What's left is insults, propaganda, tribalism and a last ditch attempt to have the so called deepstate rig the elections, totally ignoring that we have our own double agents within their deep state..
.baliv254.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by MzeeMwenyewe1: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2022
In the hyped Mt. Kenya region the voter turn out will be less than 76%. Raila will get 25- 30% of the cast votes which translates to 1M while mwizi sugu will get approx 3M. In 2017 and 2013 raila didnt get above 1% in the region except in Meru county while uhuru got 94%.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2022
MzeeMwenyewe1:
In the hyped Mt. Kenya region the voter turn out will be less than 76%. Raila will get 25- 30% of the cast votes which translates to 1M while mwizi sugu will get approx 3M. In 2017 and 2013 raila didnt get above 1% in the region except in Meru county while uhuru got 94%.
How will that help him when he is losing more than 40 percent of his 2017 base outside Nyanza.Western, Ukambani and Coast Ruto is playing around 40 percent...that will more than handle any loss from Mt Kenya in turnout(remember kalenjin will turnout in 90 percent compensating for half any Mt Kenya drop) and Raila votes.And remember the 2017 1.5m gap remain.Ruto is likely to extend the gap to two million votes... because he is net gaining compared to Raila. Raila mistake is the failure consolidate and secure gains before going on the frontal.ts like my old poor Arsenal...scoring 3 goals then leaking 5.Lesson number uno defend defend before attacking.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2022
khekhekhekhekhekhekhekhe grin grin

A drunk man's signature

6 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Baller254:

The kuzimia gang are in full panic mode
What's left is insults, propaganda, tribalism and a last ditch attempt to have the so called deepstate rig the elections, totally ignoring that we have our own double agents within their deep state..
.baliv254.
Yes they were living in their own bubble where Raila was winning big on sheer strength of uhuru state machinery.It was supposed to be the last piece in the jigsaw.But things fell apart starting with BBI, then Mt Kenya didn't bite the bait, and now Ukraine war has wreck their ship completely.Limping Martha was torn apart by Gachagua Infront of 34 millions of Kenya .Uhuru political strategist Dr Nancy Gitau long left the country for Australia.Its over.What remain are few scared desperados like Matiangi, kibicho and Kinoti trying to stop the inevitable.Raila is down..he is on slow puncture.. can't be rescued

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2022
Kazikazi:

A drunk man's signature
He was not suppose to steer the Kenya ship but some unpatriotic Kenyans convinced him that he can handle the saddle when he can't handle his alcohol.Its been lost five years and our economy is limping.Instead of building 500,000 units of housing we have 2,000.The entire Jubilee 5yr agenda was never implemented.He couldn't even roll huduma card numbers.But we are two weeks from fixing it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by MzeeMwenyewe1: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2022
rvp20182:
How will that help him when he is losing more than 40 percent of his 2017 base outside Nyanza.Western, Ukambani and Coast Ruto is playing around 40 percent...that will more than handle any loss from Mt Kenya in turnout(remember kalenjin will turnout in 90 percent compensating for half any Mt Kenya drop) and Raila votes.And remember the 2017 1.5m gap remain.Ruto is likely to extend the gap to two million votes... because he is net gaining compared to Raila. Raila mistake is the failure consolidate and secure gains before going on the frontal.ts like my old poor Arsenal...scoring 3 goals then leaking 5.Lesson number uno defend defend before attacking.

We move to the riftvalley especially the lower part. Nakuru, Laikipia , Kajiado and Narok In 2017 uhuru got 75% of the votes. If we take Nakuru and Laikipia counties alone uhuru had 85% of the votes while raila got 12%. This time azimio will be retaining many sitting Mps and a governor from jubilee. Come 9th, Ruto and raila will be neck and neck at 50% to 45%. Next is North Eastern......
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2022
jl115:

Tshwane: 75% Black, 20% White, 2% cloured
Johannesburg(metro) : 76% Black, 12% white, 6% Coloured
Ekurhuleni : 79% Black, 16% White, 3% coloured
Cape Town(metro) : 42% coloured, 39% Black, 16% white

@rvp2018 @rvp20182

I guess your silence on the above means you have accepted defeat grin..... Like i said SA ain't Kenya
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2022
rvp20182:
He was not suppose to steer the Kenya ship but some unpatriotic Kenyans convinced him that he can handle the saddle when he can't handle his alcohol.Its been lost five years and our economy is limping.Instead of building 500,000 units of housing we have 2,000.The entire Jubilee 5yr agenda was never implemented.He couldn't even roll huduma card numbers.But we are two weeks from fixing it.
Kenya's rot is too huge,you can't just blame uhuru alone. I remember in many occasions the IMF have been complaining of overvalued kenyan Schilling but the authorities failed to act,insted they kept on supporting the currency instead of letting it float as the EAC policies wants.Since the gov is officially broke they will have no choice but to let the currency float freely and all hell will broke loose,massive depreciation is on a way,hyperinflations,and eventually,with the weak currency,the true size of Kenya's GDP will emerge

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2022
jl115:

@rvp2018 @rvp20182

I guess your silence on the above means you have accepted defeat grin..... Like i said SA ain't Kenya
Yes SA is not exactly like Kenya. But kenya is your closest twin I ever seen in africa.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2022
Kazikazi:

A drunk man's signature

Cut the poor guy some slack he's left handed.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2022
jl115:

@rvp2018 @rvp20182

Nope, I need my laptop to check the data against racial configuration.I know Pretoria has lot of white population.How are constituncies delimited..mamelodi slum � large white suburbs..is population the key or the area
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2022
MzeeMwenyewe1:

We move to the riftvalley especially the lower part. Nakuru, Laikipia , Kajiado and Narok In 2017 uhuru got 75% of the votes. If we take Nakuru and Laikipia counties alone uhuru had 85% of the votes while raila got 12%. This time azimio will be retaining many sitting Mps and a governor from jubilee. Come 9th, Ruto and raila will be neck and neck at 50% to 45%. Next is North Eastern......
That is vodoo.Nakuru Raila had I think 20 percent mostly from Luhya,Luos ,Gusii and few Maasai.Nakuru is 55 percent Kikuyus,35 percent kalenjin.Laikipia is 80 percent Kikuyus,15 percent maasai and 5 percent kalenjin.Kajiado is 50 percent Maasai,35 percent Kikuyus and other tribes.Narok is 55 percent maasai and 35 percent kalenjin..10 percent Kikuyus.If you assume in Nakuru Raila will be getting 25 percent of Kikuyu and will lose half luhya...that about 13 percent minus 5 percent..he will improve by only 7 percent in Nakuru.Lee as governor is gone,so is Natembeya and Kenta because kalenjin will give solid 35 percent headstart to Ruto candidates meaning they only need 15 percent fr their tribes.Look for tribal data for each county and you can predict the election with high precision.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2022
Kazikazi:
Kenya's rot is too huge,you can't just blame uhuru alone. I remember in many occasions the IMF have been complaining of overvalued kenyan Schilling but the authorities failed to act,insted they kept on supporting the currency instead of letting it float as the EAC policies wants.Since the gov is officially broke they will have no choice but to let the currency float freely and all hell will broke loose,massive depreciation is on a way,hyperinflations,and eventually,with the weak currency,the true size of Kenya's GDP will emerge
Kenyans are very resilient and hardworking.Unless Raila wins don't hope Tanzania will see Kenya soon.Ruto has the antidote for our economic morass and in three years we will be roaring like never before
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2022
Shma:

Exactly the point. Now Azimio is shamelessly winning the crowd support, and the KK team are not liking it. The Infotrack came in and blended it with surveyed Data; KK brigades are still crying. Even when it favoured them by pointing their only party UDA as the famous party in kenya--- they decided to overlook that and go hard on why Azimio coalition can't be famous than Kenya kwisha. sad day for the KK team. I don't know where they will hide on 10th August.
It's amusing that Raila has never quoted infotrack or TIFA in his campaigns probably because he knows the results are manipulated....when he was lamenting on how he has lost ground in Bungoma he was quoting Intel Research Solutions (IRS) which not many know about.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2022
As of July Ruto is at 53.4 % vs Raila 44.8 according to this opinion poll allegedly conducted on behalf of NIS .

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2022
NTSA:

It's amusing that Raila has never quoted infotrack or TIFA in his campaigns probably because he knows the results are manipulated....when he was lamenting on how he has lost ground in Bungoma he was quoting Intel Research Solutions (IRS) which not many know about.
InfoTrak n Tifa still have 15 percent undecided votes.InfoTrak released a coast one this week with many places with 50 percent undecided voters two weeks to the election.Its hilarious �.I think they are being paid to manipulate polls.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2022
NTSA:
As of July Ruto is at 53.4 % vs Raila 44.8 according to this opinion poll allegedly conducted on behalf of NIS .
Yes this one closest to reality..you just adjust turnout differential.. coast for example turn out is low..and you get your answer..Ruto will gain 1-2 percent from better turnout in his stronghold than Raila base

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2022
rvp20182:
Yes this one closest to reality..you just adjust turnout differential.. coast for example turn out is low..and you get your answer..Ruto will gain 1-2 percent from better turnout in his stronghold than Raila base
On the debate issue am sure the guys will catapult Wajackoya to share the same stage with Raila and Ruto just like they did during Kenya kwanzas manifesto launch where they were sharing the screen/airtime .Raila can't take on Ruto 1on 1 .

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2022
rvp20182:
Wow...is this the same RVP of those dayz? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2022
Kazikazi:
Kaz, you are a genius!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2022
I don't know where our azimio friends in here will hide come August 9th.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.