Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Er0tic Story: Oh! That 3rd Mainland Quickie… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Er0tic Story: Oh! That 3rd Mainland Quickie… (560 Views)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Er0tic Story: Oh! That 3rd Mainland Quickie… by noblepassmercy: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
I couldn’t believe I was in this mess. My car had just packed up on third mainland bridge. I had a meeting at 8:30pm and there I was on the bridge thinking about what to do. I had looked for my phone but apparently in the rush to get to the meeting early I forgot it at home. This was becoming the very best day of my whole entire life.

This main issue was how to get to the meeting without getting fired. Firstly my boss doesn’t know what to say; all he knows how to do is yell. Secondly, we are going to meet the man that every bloody person wants to meet, personally and business wise. I was so doomed. I came out of my car, took out my bag and the next thing in my mind was to walk till I got off the bridge or at least saw someone to give me a ride. As I locked my car, I got so mad I started kicking the bloody thing. How could it just ruin my life without a substantial prior notice? Then I heard a voice behind me.

“Trying to kick start the car or break your leg?”

I turned around and there was this god like creature peeping out of the back seat of a s*xy white escalade. Damn, so this was my luck? Praise be to the engine of this beautiful vehicle!

“Hello, I’m sorry. I’m just a little frustrated.”

Continue Reading Here------http://trendope.com/2016/09/er0tic-story-oh-3rd-mainland-quickie/

(1) (Reply)

Finding Happiness - Episode 31 / Yes, Nigerian Men Really Are In-built To Cheat, But So Are Nigerian Women / 10 Types Of Woman You Should Never Get Married Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.