Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Will Do Anything To Have S*X With My Father Again: Daughter Makes Shocking Con - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Do Anything To Have S*X With My Father Again: Daughter Makes Shocking Con (1426 Views)

How Often A Married Couple Should Have S*x / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! / Suicidal Mission: I Will Do Anything To Have Sex With My Father Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Do Anything To Have S*X With My Father Again: Daughter Makes Shocking Con by noblepassmercy: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
An unnamed Nigerian lady who committed an act of incest with her biological father has remained unapologetic about her actions with a renewed intention to continue.

A lady has made a shocking confession about having an affair with her father. The news has been trending on Facebook with some news sites securing the lady's identity to avoid harm by enraged readers.

Read what she said below:

I didn’t cry. It was painful what he did, but I didn’t cry. He said it was okay.

I didn’t cry the second time either. I liked it. He was gentler. He told me it was our secret, our special thing, and no one should know about it.

I went to him the third time it happened, it was raining and the thunders scared me. We did it again, I enjoyed it. We began to do it more often, and each time I enjoyed it more.

I was twelve that first time, and a happy child, happier than any other child I knew. I doubt if any other child had so much love. I was my father’s lover and he was mine. Everything was perfect.

And then, on my twentieth birthday, the unthinkable happened.

Read Full Story Here-----http://trendope.com/2016/09/will-anything-sx-father-daughter-makes-shocking-confessions/
Re: I Will Do Anything To Have S*X With My Father Again: Daughter Makes Shocking Con by stainlink(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
OK
Re: I Will Do Anything To Have S*X With My Father Again: Daughter Makes Shocking Con by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
mtcheew...
Re: I Will Do Anything To Have S*X With My Father Again: Daughter Makes Shocking Con by Topestbilly(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Keep it up daddy's gal.

As for Op, La click La grin
Re: I Will Do Anything To Have S*X With My Father Again: Daughter Makes Shocking Con by youngest85(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Home sweet home
Re: I Will Do Anything To Have S*X With My Father Again: Daughter Makes Shocking Con by Romancer(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Thats what we call family affair undecided

Re: I Will Do Anything To Have S*X With My Father Again: Daughter Makes Shocking Con by nextprince: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Even though no name and place was mentioned, I know the most likely place she came from.
Re: I Will Do Anything To Have S*X With My Father Again: Daughter Makes Shocking Con by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mu mu

Re: I Will Do Anything To Have S*X With My Father Again: Daughter Makes Shocking Con by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oh..um..ok..good for her I guess? undecided
Re: I Will Do Anything To Have S*X With My Father Again: Daughter Makes Shocking Con by orisa37: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
Na me born am, na me give am belle. You and your father are sick my Dear young lady.
Re: I Will Do Anything To Have S*X With My Father Again: Daughter Makes Shocking Con by Charles4075(m): 12:28am On Sep 05, 2016
Topestbilly:
Keep it up daddy's gal.

As for Op, La click La grin
La faint cool cool
nextprince:
Even though no name and place was mentioned, I know the most likely place she came from.
Please say it sir.. I dey your back. Gidigba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Wat She Did To Me Today / I Think About His Friend While We’re Having Sex / 4 Types Of Ladies Men Should NOT Sit Next To In A Public Service Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.